Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chad Plan

"After I cut off my son from having sex with me, he brought his girlfriend home"

15
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
By the next morning, I realized we couldn’t keep going on like this.Exactly how big a clue did I need that sex with my son wasn’t my best idea ever? While it was fun for me – and I suspected it was fun for everyone – I really didn’t want any more instances of my husband, Jason, fucking my sixteen-year-old son in the ass.

My plan for my son, Chad, was simple. We would have sex just one more time, after which I would explain that there would be no more of that and he had to find girls his own age to have sex with. Maybe, a tiny voice said, there would be some future sex with my son, but absolutely not until he’d hooked up with someone.

I had no plan for Jason. If he’d lost interest in sex with women generally and me in particular, well, it wasn’t worth divorcing over, so long as those desires didn’t get in the way of taking care of Chad and me. I really do like masturbating. Maybe I’d buy myself some new toys. I was starting to meet people on Lush and that helped. I had people to chat with.

Therefore, nine days ago, I implemented the Chad Plan. I made sure we had conventional intercourse. To me that means a few minutes of 69 – not long enough for Chad to come in my mouth, but enough to get me going – followed by missionary position fucking. I do love my son’s enthusiasm!

I learned I can’t really coach excellent performance, I just know it when I receive it (he got an A for effort). I did teach him how to steer his cock into my pussy without my help, but after he’d accomplished that, I don’t think he heard a word I said. His cock popped out of me once and he got it back inside me in no time. He lasted almost a minute before coming inside me. I don’t know how to coach delaying orgasm, either. I don’t believe guys really think about baseball scores. No one here even follows baseball.

Chad wasn’t happy with the new rule. We got that sorted out and, despite his whining during the discussion, I let him fuck me again. Besides not wanting to be mean to my son, I was still hoping to come myself. I got kinda close, but it didn’t happen before he ejaculated. I thought about asking for a little pussy licking, or maybe masturbating while he watched me, but in a rare moment of sexual sanity, I quit while I was ahead.

Some sort of normalcy returned during the following week. Dinner was on time. Jason wasn’t traveling, so we shared the bed at night, which means cuddling, but nothing else. Cuddling is good, but . . . anyway, when he’s lying there, even when my head is on his shoulder and my hand is on his thigh, I don’t think he gets an erection. He’s always rock hard when he gets up in the morning, though, whatever that means.

Yesterday, with Jason back on the road (Atlanta), Chad brought a girl home. I really don’t understand if she’s a girlfriend as I think of the word, but Ashley is a girl he’s known for years and spends time with one on one. I’m calling her a girlfriend, although he flinches at the term.

Chad and Ashley looked good together, although not much alike. Chad is too thin, but Ashley had the beginnings of curves, maybe because she was almost seventeen. She had dark blonde hair with highlights and curling iron curls that fell almost to her breasts. Chad’s black hair was unruly on a good day. She was about three inches shorter than Chad, who was almost as tall as his six-foot father. More than anything, though, Chad often sounded somewhat angry when he talked. Ashley had a soft voice I couldn’t always hear.

After a nice dinner (meatloaf using a recipe from a TV show, Bitchin Kitchen), they went into his room to “do homework”. After changing into a sweatshirt (no bra! thank heavens for small boobs) and pajama bottoms, I did the dishes and settled in front of the TV. I had watched one Food Channel show and was clicking through the guide when I heard Ashley yelling from Chad’s bedroom.

“Stop it! Don’t!” she cried out.

I jumped from the sofa and knocked on the door.

“Hey! What’s going on in there? Is everyone okay?”

“No!” Ashley yelled. “I’m not okay.”

I risked it and opened the door. Chad was naked, kneeling between Ashley’s legs, his cock hard in his hand. She was also naked, lying on her stomach. I thought I saw tears in her eyes.

“Someone tell me . . .” I said.

“Your son,” she began, a catch in her voice, “he tried to fuck me in the ass.”

Ashley rolled over and before she pulled up the sheet, I got a good look at her soft skin and lovely breasts. She had puffy nipples and breasts weren’t that much smaller than mine. Ashley’s pussy was completely shaved, unlike mine, which wore a closely trimmed heart. Her eyes were wide and bright and there was a tear on her cheek. I sat next to her and protectively put my arm around her shoulders. She was trembling. I stroked the tear away. Um . . . where to begin?

“Chad, you know, or you should know, you have to ask about things like that. You can’t assume anything about what’s okay for a woman. You have to ask about, well, everything.”

“But dad . . .” he began and I cut him off before he could get into our family’s quirks.

“It doesn’t matter, you always ask. Got it? Now git! Go watch TV for a few minutes while I talk to Ashley.”

He looked even less happy that when I’d brought up the Chad Plan, which wasn’t working so well. He grabbed his clothes off the floor. His cock had softened considerably. He slumped out of the room and didn’t bother to close the door.

I hugged Ashley and she put her face into my breast. I held her with both arms. Neither of us spoke. One of Ashley’s legs was outside the sheet. I admired the smooth skin and toned muscles. She did something physical, like swimming or something. There was no polish on her toenails.

“Are you a dancer?” I asked. I rubbed her leg with my fingertips.

She sniffled once, but said in her soft voice, “No, I do some martial arts, kung fu and a little tai chi.”

I kept rubbing her leg. Her skin was perfect. My hand slid along her hip.

“Tai chi? Isn’t that like super slow arm waving or something?”

She laughed a little. “Well, it can look like that, but there’s a lot more going on. It’s sort of the same as kung fu, except it’s internal, not external. It’s slow, at least when you practice the forms but I mostly do Wing Chun. The weapons are the most fun, anyway, with either one.”

This was all news to me. Chad was lucky she didn’t kick his butt. My nails rubbed the whole length of her upper thigh. My rubbings were mindless. I enjoyed the touch. I heard channels changing in the living room.

“Can I ask you something, Mrs. Shepherd?”

“Sure,” I said. “I’m sorry about Chad. I don’t know . . .”

“He told me he had sex with you. Is that true?”

Ruh roh.

bananabrain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bananabrain

I gripped her thigh. Feeling the muscle tense slightly in return, I eased up and began smoothing her leg with my hand.

“Yes,” I acknowledged, “we had sex a couple times recently. Please don’t make too big an issue of it. We’ve stopped. It was, I was, wrong.” Wasn’t I?

“I really like how it feels when you rub me, Mrs. Shepherd. It’s nicer than Chad or other boys poking me. Did sex with him feel good?”

It’s becoming clear to me that while I am always honest, I probably shouldn’t agree to answer questions without knowing what’s coming. I moved my hand along the inside of her thigh.

“You have really nice skin, Ashley, did you know that?”

She tilted her head back on my boob to look up toward me and let go of the sheet, exposing her breasts. The sheet still covered her pussy, but barely.

“Thank you,” she said. “That’s what my mom says to say when you get a compliment and don’t know what else to say.”

Her mom actually learned that from me. We weren’t all that close, but our kids went to the same school and we bumped into each other at school functions. We did one Christmas committee together and that’s where I taught her the thank you thing.

My fingers moved along the top part of Ashley’s inner thigh and I dropped my other hand to rub her hip and other thigh. I felt her hipbone and traced it with a finger. Ashley leaned back into me and pulled her shoulders back.

“This is so much nicer than some dumb cock,” she said. “Isn’t it, Mrs. Shepherd?”

Well, sometimes, I guess, but not mostly, I thought. In fact, a really dumb cock sounded pretty good.

“Thank you,” I said, and we both laughed.

“Here,” Ashley said, “rub me here.”

She pulled my hand under the sheet. My fingers touched her bare labia. I pressed a fingertip experimentally and found she was really wet. The slipperiness of youth. She spread her legs, unveiling her pussy.

“That’s so nice, Mrs. Shepherd.” She seemed to be whispering almost to herself. “Rub me right there. Please.”

I slid alongside her on the bed, so she could lie on her back. Leaning on an elbow, our legs touching, I watched my fingers skim along her skin. I pressed three of them against her clitty and drew small circles. Except for quite a few freckles and some scratches on one leg, her skin was flawless. I stopped playing with her pussy. I rubbed her tummy and, in what I found even more daring than rubbing her pussy, palmed a breast. Two fingers straddled her nipple and squeezed.

“Really nice,” she said. Her eyes opened wide and she smiled. “You are really nice, Mrs. Shepherd.”

“Thank you,” I replied, and neither of us laughed.

Her eyes flickered across my face and I wondered what she saw there. Her mouth opened, and then closed on her lower lip. While her eyes tracked down to my boobs, still covered with the sweatshirt, her hand pulled mine away from her breast and back to her pussy.

“Please?” she asked. Her tongue touched her teeth and she raised her chin toward me.

I easily slid a finger inside her and brought my lips down on hers. Our noses touched. I licked her lips. Opening my mouth further, she did the same and I enjoyed a gentleness I’d forgotten. We kissed thoroughly, with intensity but not hard. I pushed a second finger into her pussy and Ashley squeaked. Her hand reached under my sweatshirt and found my boob.

“Hang on,” I said.

It took only seconds to get my sweatshirt and jammy bottoms and panties off, before I was back in bed and on my elbows above her, my boobs pressing against her breasts, my face inches from hers. My left leg rubbed her pussy and I rubbed my pussy against her. I resumed kissing her, our hips and legs shifting gently to create a delicious friction. Without losing contact with her cunt, I humped my back so I could suck her breast. When she moaned, I sucked it harder.

I teased Ashley’s nipple and the small puffy cone below with my tongue. Licking lower, I tasted salty skin on the upward curve of her breast. She didn’t react as I would have – being licked there makes me crazy – but I think she liked it okay. Her firm breasts made me feel old.

“Do you want me to eat your pussy?” I asked, uncertain if I really wanted to. If she said no, I wouldn’t have to think too hard.

“Totally,” she whispered. “You are so nice, Mrs. Shepherd. And so pretty.”

I moved down the bed and positioned myself between her legs. We smiled at each other and I pressed my tongue to her clitty.

“Ooohh. Thank you!” She laughed and I smiled into her pussy.

I put my two fingers back inside her and slid them in and out, seeking the elusive g-spot, which is always worth seeking. My lips sucked at her clitty. My hands spread her pussy lips and her hole beckoned. With her cunt wide open, I licked her everywhere and, as my hands let go, I thrust my tongue into her. I wished I had a ten-inch tongue to fuck her with, but I did the best I could. Her pussy was actually sweet, like ripe peaches, and I got as much of my mouth between the two halves as I could. Pausing to take a breath, I pushed my fingers back inside her and felt her push back. Her juices were all over my face. I licked my lips and, impulsively, my fingers still in her cunt, I climbed up to kiss her some more. Her tongue licked my chin and my cheeks, which I don’t usually like, but this was somehow different, caring instead of needy. Our mouths engaged again and I kissed her deeply. We shared her peach flavor.

“I, I, I . . .” she pleaded.

I knew what she meant. I pulled her legs up and pushed her knees to her shoulders. She seemed so much smaller than me, so flexible. Ashley’s small, tight ass tempted me. Long ago, a lover had tongued my asshole and I’d never forgotten it. Instead, I put my fingers back inside her and she lifted her head to watch. Fucking her faster with my hand, my lips sucked at her clitty. I heard her cry out and I knew I wouldn’t, couldn’t stop. My tongue flicked rapidly across her clitty. Ashley writhed on the bed. I sucked her and curled my fingers inside her, spreading her pussy with my other hand, the better to lick her. She yelped again and thrust her pussy at my face. I pushed right back, enjoying the contrast of her louder cries to her soft voice. Finally, her hips fell back and she was quiet.

I climbed up next to her, our legs entwined and my boobs flattened against hers. I knew I would dream about her skin. My lips barely brushed hers and her mouth opened for my tongue. We kissed for a long minute.

“Thank you,” she said, smiling, her eyes glittering.

“No,” I said, “thank you.”

“No, no,” Chad said from the doorway, “thank you both.”

“I saw him,” Ashley murmured, biting her lip, “but I didn’t want you to stop. I’m sorry.”

I sighed. I must have known that Chad wouldn’t be quietly watching Big Bang Theory all this time. Perhaps he’d heard Ashley. Whatever, the Chad Plan had not succeeded as intended.

With Chad staring at our naked bodies, I pulled the sheet over us and waited for an inspiration.

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments