Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Princess Incest Diary -- 3

"A doting father initiates his daughter into the joy of sucking cock in the shower"

7
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Dear Princess,

Oh, you are so lovely and so sexy. I can't believe that I fucked you last night! I am such a sinful, wicked father. I have committed incest with my own virgin daughter! And I know I will do it again and again! My lust for you is boundless and I can’t stop now! Though I haven't a clue how I'm going to continue this perverted affair after your mother comes home.

I woke you up at dawn this morning, with the sun just coming in through the window. When I pulled the sheets back, the smell of sex was so strong in my nostrils. Your pussy and my dick were all sticky with dried semen. So, I pulled you up and took you into the shower. The water was cool at first, and the last sleepy feelings were washed away. We had never taken a shower together, and you were a bit shy at first, until I reminded you that your beloved father had fucked you several times during the night. You blushed when you remembered. You blushed again when you saw my naked penis begin to swell.

You said, "Wow, daddy! So it really happened? It wasn't just a fantastic dream?"

I assured you that it really happened, and I told you that from now on, it was okay for us to be naked with each other, and to look at each other's naked body. We shouldn't hide our sexual body parts from each other, but should be proud to have them seen and admired. Even if this caused us to be sexually aroused.

You told me that having sex with your own father was awesome and you wanted to do it over and over again. Then, shyly, you asked me if this was wrong and sinful. I told you it was. It was the most sinful thing possible, but I told you that I wanted us to sin together all we wanted. You smiled up at me and took your hands away from your crotch and breasts. You looked again at my throbbing erection, but this time you didn't blush. You boldly reached out and caressed it, sending shivers of lust up my spine.

You coyly looked up at me through your eyelashes and said, "Daddy, I want to sin with you all the time! Even if we go to hell for it!"

Hearing you say this made my swollen cock throb with lust!

I got a handful of liquid soap and pulled you against me, your back upon my chest. I rubbed the soap all over your perfectly shaped 34-C tits, making lots of fragrant lather. You rubbed against me like a cat begging to be petted. And then I whispered in your ears and told you how I had touched you all over last night. I had touched your ass and your pussy and your beautiful breasts. I could tell my words were making you wet and horny. Your nipples got so hard. Good. I want my little Princess to be wet and horny for me all the time.

My soapy hands caress your breasts and you moan. My hands caress your belly and slip between your thighs and you moan. They caress your lovely young ass and my fingers slip between your cheeks and wash your pussy lips. You moan even louder, then grin up at me. I slide a soapy finger into your cute ass hole and insert it deep inside you. You gasp with surprise, then wiggle your butt and giggle.

"God, daddy, even that feels good. Have you ever thought about fucking my ass?"

My shaved hairless cock keeps growing longer and thicker and gets very hard. I tell you to get your hands full of lather and wash my dick. You play as if you're shy, even though it is obvious that you are a wanton little slut, eager to explore the adult world of sexuality. I take your soapy hand and place it on my erection. Oh, god! It feels so wonderful and wicked to have my own daughter washing my hard cock for me. I spread my legs wide and make you wash my balls, too.

You blush and grin up at me, and ask me why I waited so long to climb into your bed. I tell you it was because I love you so much, and wanted to make sure you were physically and emotionally ready for me. When I saw you at your sixteenth birthday party last spring, and saw you flirting with all the boys in your skimpy little thong bikini, I knew that you were physically ready and willing. When I saw you lounging around the house in the same bikini all summer, flaunting your nearly naked body at me, your father, I knew you were emotionally ready.

You describe to me in erotic detail how it felt to realized that I was in bed with you in the dark that first time, and feel my hands on your naked flesh -- and you tell me again that it felt very wrong – but terribly exciting.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

You ask me if I’m going to do it again. Your grin tells me that you hope I will.

This makes me so hot for you, my adorable Princess! I have you rinse the soap off my hard throbbing cock. Then I tell you to be a good girl and get down on your knees -- I'm going to teach you something wonderful. I hold your lovely face in my hands and bring my stiff cock near your lips. I order you to open your mouth and let me put my blood engorged penis into your mouth. You resist at first, which only makes me hornier. I ask you if this is the first time you've ever sucked a cock. You hesitate.

Finally, you look into my eyes and say, "No? I'm sorry, daddy, but I've done it to... to Jeff.., my boyfriend? ... a few times? Only he's not as big as you are." I hear the shame and embarrassment in your voice. You blush and get silent, but your hand continues to slowly glide up and down my erection.

I rub the head of my rigid cock against your wet lips and ask you if you enjoyed sucking Jeff. After a pregnant pause, you nod and admit you liked it a lot. It made you so hot that after your dates with Jeff, you had to run to your room so you could masturbate over and over.

When you see that your revelations just arouse my lust even more, you open your mouth and let your sweet teenage lips slide sensuously up and down the taut skin of my erect penis. Your stare up into my eyes as your tongue caresses my cock.

Oh my god! I am so wicked! I am so sinful and nasty and wicked! I am making you suck my cock! It feels so wonderful, so erotic and deliciously wicked! I am fucking my baby girl's mouth! I can feel your tongue swirling over the head of my dick. I can feel your pursed lips sliding up and down the shaft of my hard cock! Faster and faster! Yes, Princess! Yes, sweet Princess! Suck your daddy’s cock! Suck my cock and make me cum, sweetheart! I know it’s wrong, but I am so sexually obsessed with you! I must feel my sperm gush into your mouth! I have to!

Oh god, I know I’m going to hell for this! And that thought triggers my hot thick semen to spurt from my cock into your sweet innocent mouth, Princess! Your father is ejaculating into your mouth! I hold your head still and I thrust my sinful cock in and out of your lovely lips, milking my cock of every drop of cum! Rivers of creamy white semen drool down your chin and drip on your lovely breasts! Oh my god, I have fucked your mouth, Princess! I have committed sodomy on my own daughter!

I look down and see your loving face staring up at me. Your eyes question me, as my filthy cum drools down your chin.

You stand up and I put my arm around you. I bend down and kiss your face and then kiss your mouth. That shocks you, that your father would French kiss you with your mouth full of my warm thick semen. But I don't allow you to pull away. You quickly settle down and surrender, and start kissing me back, our tongues entwining like mating anacondas. I revel in the nasty, yet delicious, taste of my cum in your mouth. My daughter's mouth.

When we break the kiss, you spit out the remaining semen and it drips onto your breasts. I pull you under the shower and rinse us off. You look up at me and blush deeply, then smile up at me.

“Oh My God, Daddy! I just sucked your cock!"

"And what do you think of it, Princess? How did you like your father jacking off in your mouth?"

"God... it was so nasty! I couldn't believe you were doing it! But when I heard you moaning, I knew that I was giving you pleasure. And... that made me so hot. And then you shot your sperm... and... it was awesome, daddy! Awesome! I loved it! God, it makes me so horny, I can't stand it! Take me into your bed and fuck me right now, daddy! Please? I'm so hot!"

We finish drying and I fulfill your wanton and incestuous request. As I get between your widespread thighs, you say, "Daddy? Momma's gonna be away all month – I want you to fuck me and make me suck your cock every day while she’s gone! Please? Oh daddy, please?”

“Oh, yes, Princess! Many times every day! I'm going to teach you to be the most sinful slut daughter that a father ever had!”

You blush deeply and grin. Then I plunge my cock balls deep into your warmly lubricated cunt hole.

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors