Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winning over my son

"Showing my son that his step-mom has nothing on me."

243
46 Comments 46
65.2k Views 65.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story

My sixteen-year old son had just returned from his father’s house and it seemed like he had enjoyed his time over there. He loved being with me and it was good that he could still enjoy spending time with his father every other week but what I didn’t like was that he was easily influenced by his step-mom, Sara.

I was ready to fall asleep when I heard him open his backpack in his room. He had his door locked and I found it strange that he would be checking his backpack this late at night. I pressed my ear against the door and heard him groan lightly.

Curiosity got the best of me, so I went to the bathroom connected to his room to go check on him. I looked into his dark room from the ajar door and the TV light allowed me to see him masturbating with a pair of panties wrapped around his erection. I immediately moved back to hide in the darkness of the bathroom.

“Are those my panties? What is going on?” I thought, confused as to what I had seen.

I slowly walked up to get a second look and noticed that the panties were yellow, which confirmed that they didn’t belong to me.

“They must be his step-mom’s panties,” I thought, knowing that I didn’t have yellow panties.

I shook my head as a feeling of jealously and surprise came over me. I didn’t like the fact he was using his step-mom’s panties and in a strange way I wanted him to use my panties instead.

I took a minute to muster up the courage to open the door and walk into his room, “Hey, what are you doing?”

He scrambled to cover himself with his blanket and said, “What? No, nothing.”

I would have none of that, so in my motherly voice I ordered, “Give me the panties.”

He knew there was no way around it, so he reluctantly reached under the blanket to hand me the panties.

“How and why did you get them?” I sternly asked.

“No, they aren’t yours,” he explained, with his face turning red

“I know they’re not, they are Sara’s,” I said, surprising him. “Why did you get them?”

“I’m sorry,” he said, looking down at the floor.

“Did she give them to you? Did something happen between you and her?” I asked, showing my jealously.

“I, er, just took them and nothing happened,” he confessed.

“Go to sleep,” I told him before exiting the room with the panties.

I took a closer look at the yellow cotton panties and threw them in the trash. It ticked me off that her influence had even reached my son’s sexual desires and fantasies. His father already liked Sara more than me, but I wasn’t going to let my son fall for her.

The following day, I was off from work and I spent the entire morning thinking about what to do with my son. I needed to find a way to put a stop to my son’s fixation of Sara and it quickly became clear that I had to fight fire with fire.

I put on shirt that fell just past my ass and underneath I wore the sexiest pair of panties I owned, a blue cutout cheeky with straps on the back. I wanted to surprise him and for him to know that his mom had a sexy side, one sexier than Sara’s.

When he got home from school, he went to the kitchen as usual then came to his room where I pretended to have just finished making his bed. In reality, I was bending over in a nonchalant manner to give him a look of my sexy panties.

“Oh! I’m sorry,” I said, turning around to look at the clock and pulling my shirt down just enough to cover my panties. “I didn’t realize what time it was.”

“It’s ok,” he muttered, with his face even redder than the night before.

“I should, uh, go make lunch,” I said.

After preparing his favorite sandwich, I went to his room to give him his meal.

“Lunch is ready,” I said from outside his closed door.

“Yeah, one minute,” he said.

I placed the plate on the small hallway table and went to the bathroom to see if what I was thinking was true. I looked carefully around the ajar door and confirmed my thoughts when I saw him masturbating once again. The previous night it had been dark, and I had been so bothered by his step-mom’s panties that I hadn’t noticed my son’s lovely penis. Almost involuntarily, I licked my lips and fixed my eyes on his stroking hand.

“I bet he isn’t thinking of Sara this time,” I thought.

My pussy reacted at the sight of my son masturbating and it got wetter the more I watched him pleasuring himself. I lightly rubbed myself over my panties for a few seconds before I forced myself to leave the bathroom. I didn’t want him to catch me looking or wonder where I was, so I did the normal thing and went back to standing outside his room with his lunch.

I was about to remind him of his lunch when a naughty idea stopped me from opening my mouth. I quickly took the plate with the sandwich back to the kitchen and got a clean plate. I rubbed my pussy over my panties a bit more before pulling them down and placing them on the plate.

“Lunch is ready, don’t let it get cold,” I said, touching my warm and wet panties.

When I heard him stand up from his bed, I made my way back to the bathroom to see what he would do. He opened his bedroom door and took a few seconds before bringing the plate with the panties into his room. He put the plate on his desk and held up my panties to see how wet they were. He then brought them closer to his nose and deeply inhaled my scent before getting a taste with his tongue.

He wrapped them around his penis and masturbated just like he had done with his step-mom’s cotton panties. It relieved me to see that he hadn’t freaked out and that he had welcomed my surprise. He surely liked my wet panties more than his step-mom’s boring panties and it was such an erotic treat to see him enjoying them.

My juices dripped down my thighs as I continued watching him masturbate and his light groans let me know that he was close to his climax.

“Should I go tease him and ask if he is thinking of me?” I thought, feeling myself about to lose control.

My body urged me to fully open the door and walk slowly towards him to get a better view and surprise him in the act, but I decided against that when I saw him stand up. He seemed ready to finish into the gusset of my panties, but he surprisingly placed them on top of his desk and grabbed the plate.

He aimed his lovely penis at the plate and exploded on the plate with several shots of cum. I expected him to come clean himself in the bathroom, so I quickly exited and returned to the kitchen.

Moments later, I heard him open his bedroom door and say, “I’m done with lunch.”

I walked to his room to pick up the plate like I usually did after he was done eating but this time it was obviously a little game between the two of us.

“Was it good?” I teased. “Cleaned up your plate?”

“Um, yeah,” he said, handing me the plate with his warm cum.

I looked at the plate and then back at him, “Oh, I think this is for me.”

I stuck my tongue out and licked the plate clean as he stood watching in disbelief.

“I’m gonna need my panties back,” I said, walking past him and grabbing them from his desk.

I held up my panties and saw that he had actually shot his first rope of cum into them, so I brought the gusset up to my mouth and cleaned it with my tongue.

“I can’t wear them if they are dirty,” I teased him.

I didn’t have to, but I purposely bent over in front of him to let him see my bare ass and pussy while I stepped into my panties and pulled them up between my round ass cheeks.

“I love you, honey,” I told him and kissed him on the cheek before leaving his room.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

I had left him with an incredible look of surprise and disbelief on his face, which was a victory for me, but I still felt like I had work to do to get Sara completely out of his head.

For the remainder of the afternoon, he didn’t come out of his room, so I texted him that I was going to take him out for dinner. It was the best way to move forward after our little game and it would allow us to have the conversation we needed to have.

I picked out a blue skater dress that fell to mid-thigh and had a halter neckline with a strapless back, which I was sure would delight my date. I painted my toenails and chose my favorite strap heels to match the dress.

When it was time for dinner, he came down from his room and his jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw me.

“Mom, you look beautiful,” he said, devouring me with his eyes.

At around 9 p.m., we arrived at his favorite restaurant and sat in one of the private tables so we could talk more comfortably.

“Honey,” I began, “We have to talk about what happened earlier today.”

“Yeah, I mean, I don’t understand any of it,” he said.

“It’s very simple,” I said, trying to make him feel relaxed. “If you are to be the man of the house then you can’t put Sara above me in anything.”

He shook his head and said, “No, I don’t care about Sara.”

“I already lost one man to her, and I don’t plan on losing another,” I said, making my side of things clear.

“You don’t have to worry about that,” he said, placing his hand on top of mine and smiling. “It’s not like her panties even did anything for me.”

I smiled back and said, “Yeah, they were pretty boring but I think you enjoyed mine.”

“Oh, I did,” he said with a slight blush.

“I have them on right now,” I teased.

His face got redder and he said, “You really are the best, mom.”

We finished eating while I thought about what my next move was going to be.

“So are you ready to be the man of the house? To be my man?” I asked.

“Of course, I’d love that,” he said, sounding sure of himself.

“You know the responsibilities, right?” I asked, trying my best to tease him.

“Uh, yeah, I think I do,” he said, showing his nervousness.

“You will learn them as we go but for now I just want dessert,” I said, setting up just what I wanted.

“Dessert sounds good,” he said.

“It’s right here,” I said, running my foot up his leg to his crotch.

“Yeah?” he asked nervously.

“Let’s get out of here,” I said.

When we got back to my car, I wasted no time in helping him pull down his jeans and positioning myself with my face over his manhood. I gently bit his hardening shaft over his boxers and then stroked it till it was rock-hard.

“Mommy wants your cum,” I teased further.

I hooked my fingers underneath the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down to spring his cock free. I then placed my hand around his shaft to get my first feel of my son’s cock as he moved my hair out my face so he could see me in action. I closed my pink lips around his head and began working the most sensitive spot on his body.

There I was, pleasuring my own son with my mouth in the parking lot of his favorite restaurant. It was nice to have tinted windows, but I still didn’t care who could walk by and see us because nobody in the world could come between us now. Nothing could interfere with the love and desire that burned deeply within me for my son.

“You think Sara could do better?” I asked teasingly.

“No, not a chance,” he said, lightly pushing my head back down.

I moved down on his cock until his head was deep in my mouth, and I held it there for as long as I could to show him that I was no novice. My panties were a wet mess, but I didn’t want to rush my son’s first blowjob. I wanted it to be extremely pleasurable for him and make it a moment he would never forget.

I took his shaft into my left hand and began jerking him off, with the images of him masturbating flashing through my mind. I stuck out my tongue and slapped his head against it to give him a different sensation.

His precum was oozing out of his head, and I licked it clean then went back to taking him deep into my mouth. He raised his hips and nearly made me gag but my experienced throat was able to handle his cock until he lowered his hips.

“I’m close,” he said, moving his left hand to fondle my breasts through my dress.

I moved back up his length to focus on sucking his head and jerking his shaft so he could explode into my mouth.

After about a minute of that, he warned, “Mom, I’m cumming.”

I continued what I was doing and welcomed every shot of cum into my mouth but some of it dribbled out onto his cock. I swallowed my son’s warm cum then licked his shaft and head clean.

“Yummy,” I told him and kissed his cock.

“That was so good,” he said as he pulled up his boxers.

“Anytime you want it, all you gotta do is ask,” I said as I got up.

He smiled and said, “Oh, I love being the man of the house.”

“Let’s go home now, I’m not done with my man,” I teased, feeling my panties soaking with my juices.

He looked at me with surprise but didn’t say anything as I fixed my hair and started the car.

After hurrying home, we started kissing and undressing each other in the living room. He kissed my legs on his way down to removing my heels and then came back up to help me take off my dress. He followed me to the stairs, where I bent over to seductively pull my panties down and show off my ass. When we finally made it to my room, I straddled his naked body to take his virginity.

“You want mommy’s hot pussy?” I asked, guiding his cock and running his head over my wet opening.

“Yeah, I’ve always wanted it,” he said.

I slowly dropped my weight on him and began grinding my hips, knowing that he wouldn’t last long. Our tongues played together while he experienced sex for the first time. We would have time for other positions and wild sex but at the moment all I wanted was his cum in my pussy.

“Sara would never fuck you this good,” I said, bringing his head towards my chest.

He alternated his tongue on my nipples and reached his hands to caress my ass.

“Your mine, mom,” he said. "Your ass is so much better . . . than Sara's."

"Yeah, why is that?" I asked.

"She tries to get my attention with her ass . . . but it just doesn't compare to yours," he admitted. "She doesn't compare at all."

"Good, I love hearing that," I said, grinding harder on him.

"Ohmmm, mom, I'm getting close," he said.

“Cum in me! Cum in me!” I urged him, feeling my orgasm approaching.

He slapped my ass and grabbed on to it as he began thrusting up into me.

“Oh, mom! I’m gonna cum!” he said, pushing his hips upwards. “Unngggmm!”

“That’s it, baby! Ahhhmmmm!” I moaned.

I dropped my entire weight on him and milked every last drop of his cum with my spasming pussy.

“I came so hard, honey,” I said as I caught my breath.

“I felt it,” he said with a big smile.

“Yeah, and you filled me up,” I added.

I got off him and got on his side, with my head resting on his chest.

“You are officially the man of the house now,” I said before kissing him again.

“And you are my woman, the only woman I want,” he said.

As we drifted off to sleep, I thought about how happy I was to have acted when the opportunity presented itself as it had gone better than I could have ever imagined. I was excited in just imagining all the fun we were going to have in and outside of the bedroom. We loved each other and that was really all that mattered. I wasn’t worried about anything or anybody else, especially since I had shown my son that Sara had nothing on me. We had a special mother and son relationship and this was just the beginning.

 

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments