Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are You Sure?

"A husband finally gets to see his fantasy come true with a surprise ending."

38
7 Comments 7
22.0k Views 22.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Again a work of fiction but one that may have come true for others. A wife finds out her sexual side and really enjoys it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Then maybe goes a bit too far."

Introductions first; I’m Steve about 5’10” try to keep myself in good shape and have a dick size just under 8” long. My wife Cindy is about 5’8”, C cup breasts and although a bit rounded after two kids still pretty good looking.

We got married young so now one kid is on his own while his sister is almost through college in another state. This means we have a lot of time on our hands.

My wife has always been pretty reserved, well except in bed and it took a bit of doing to get her to unwind. Guess that comes from being raised in a pretty conservative family environment.

We’re just outside our forties and I finally got her to watch porn with me. After seeing many of those “shared wives” videos it struck me that I’d really like to watch Cindy getting fucked by another guy, either white or black.

As for her, well when I first hinted at it an ice cube would have been warmer than her response. So I kind of let it go although every now and then, after we watched a great session and had sex I kind of hinted she’d look fantastic doing just that.

One day we were talking after shopping at our local mall and I commented on how guys were always looking at her. Well she blushed and commented on how plain she feels her looks are.

“Well you really are wrong my dear,” I said. “I mean there are plenty of hot women and teenagers parading around the mall but I still get turned on looking at you. And apparently I’m not the only one.”

“Really?” she answered. “I never thought of myself in that way.”

“Well as a guy I can say your looks are still attractive and I’ve got the guy looking at you as proof. Next time we’re at the mall make sure you notice those looks.”

After that, I had renewed hope that maybe one day my fantasy might actually come true.

If that ever happens one thing we need to be careful of is that I had a vasectomy but Cindy isn’t fixed. Doesn’t matter with us as I can’t get her pregnant but if a stranger is added well that could really change things.

Anyway next visit to the mall I would see a guy looking at her and when he had passed let her know. At first she was a bit nervous but eventually settled down and realized they were noticing her good looks.

That night we had some great sex as she came home a bit hot and bothered. Made a note to do that more often. Months went by and one night she asked me about my fantasy. I explained that it would be great to see but it was up to her to decide.

So a few more months went by and one night we’re out for dinner and drinks. At the club, we were at there were guys looking at her and she noticed that.

Later that evening during the after sex cuddle I was informed that she’d finally go through with it.

Then she said, “Are you sure you want this?”

I answered in the affirmative and the next day began to search for a suitable candidate. We used a couple of photos of her nearly nude for enticement. Boy did the answers start pouring in. We were both kind of shocked and began the weeding process as many were just flakes.

To help speed the process I found a swinger’s club that allowed newbies to come and just watch for a time or two. After that, they had to become members, which of course meant getting tested for STDs.

First time we attended, Cindy stuck to me like glue. After a couple of drinks she kind of relaxed and met Joan, one of the regulars.

"I can see you’re a bit nervous,” she said. “So, Cindy, come with me and I’ll show you around.”

After that, both women left as the grand tour got going. As we drove back home Cindy said she was both impressed and turned on by what she saw, namely couples having sex, especially the interracial coupling.

That’s when I got some hope the fantasy just might come true. Hopefully in the way I wanted although there could be surprises. A couple of months later we had given up on the Internet as there were so many flakes. By then we had become members and Cindy had a few flings, all of which she enjoyed.

Her first guy was Ricky, a tall guy that was both gentle yet insistent on what was going to happen if Cindy was okay with it. After dancing with her and some drinks he suggested we adjourn to one of the private rooms. So all three of us headed up the stairs.

She was pretty nervous but thankfully Ricky was aware of this so he started slow. Kissing her first while just having his arms around her then occasionally moving to her neck as his hands began to go up and down her neck.

From there, French kissing with some tongue action as his hands began to rub her ass then would slowly lower the zipper on the back of her dress bit by bit. Soon the zipper was undone and the dress lifted off of her. She responded by taking off his shirt and as he started fondling her breasts, undoing his belt so his pants could fall. After getting rid of his pants and shoes Ricky unfastened her bra exposing those great looking breasts.

By now sitting there watching this unfold I was really getting turned on. I could tell by her breathing and the occasional moan so was she. Then she reached down and slid down his shorts. Ricky had a dick about the same size as me although just a bit thicker. Soon she was on her knees and had most of it in her mouth.

After some sucking, he reached down, pulled her up, backed Cindy up and put her on the bed. From there he slid her thong off revealing the target for the night, but first he started some tongue action on her pussy. Well the reaction was great as Cindy had one of those toe-curling orgasms where she went stiff as a board. For a moment I thought he might be suffocated by the way she was pulling his head into her pussy.

Now it was time for the big show as Ricky moved up and started to penetrate her. Cindy gasped at first then wrapped her arms around him as the mating dance started. What a wonderful sight, one I never thought I’d get to see of another man’s ass moving back and forth between her legs. For her part, Cindy was matching his movements and soon wrapped her legs around him.

I was also relieved that we timed this right so Cindy was pretty sure she wouldn’t get pregnant. This meant she could really relax and enjoy the fucking.

In and out he went while she had her eyes closed and was enjoying the feeling not to mention having few more orgasms. Finally, the thrashing increased then Ricky pushed as far into her as he could then pumped a load of baby batter deep into her pussy. Cindy gave out a muffled gasp and groan as she stiffened again. Then they both lay there panting and enjoying the after sex glow. Finally, he pulled out and I could see some cum leaking out of her pussy. I handed her some Kleenex so she wouldn’t leak all over the place.

After getting dressed, after a few more hugs and kisses, he told her how beautiful she was and how wonderful it had been.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

On the way home I told her, “See I told you men desired you and think you’re beautiful.”

She kind of blushed and said, “Guess you were right after all.”

That experience unleashed the sleeping tigress as now Cindy began to dress less conservatively and had the air of confidence a woman gets after realizing how desirable she really is.

We continued swinging, either at the club or another couple’s house when everyone wanted it to be a bit more intimate and social. A few months later we received an invitation to a special party as one couple was celebrating their anniversary while another wife had her birthday. These parties could get a bit wild and there was always something special added to the night. Like one time when all the wives were informed it would be an anal night. Boy did that get a reaction but every one of them got fucked in the ass at least twice. On this night Cindy dressed in a really short, nice black dress that hugged the contours of her body. To highlight things she wore no nylons, thong or bra so there were no lines showing through the dress.

On the way over to the house where the party was, she said, “Hmmm wonder what the special event will be tonight? They’ve never had a double penetration night or maybe it could be girl on girl?”

“I really don’t know, but it’s going to be special,” I replied. “Oh and remember you’re halfway through your cycle so be careful.”

“Thanks. I almost forgot to count the days,” she said.

As usually everyone knew each other and after introductions, drinks were served. The party was small, only four couples and finally the hostess explained the “special treat” for the night.

I should add the men present were all voyeurs that loved watching our wives being fucked by other men. So far it had been just us sharing wives. Anyway, a cup was passed around to the women who drew numbers then another one was given to us guys and we drew numbers.

After that, the surprise was revealed.

A door opened and out walked four black men, each about six feet tall, athletic and pretty well hung as well. They had a number hung around their necks so they got the wife that drew their number. We men were also paired with the wife whose number we drew. To add spice to the evening a coin as flipped and it turned out the black guys would go first.

By now all the women had three or four drinks and were getting a bit spaced from all of it, not to mention excited as well as a bit shocked. Up to then all of them had only fucked white guys. And of course, we guys got to watch our wives going first then would join the woman whose number we picked.

As for me, it was a huge turn as in my clouded brain I wanted to see a guy's black ass rise and fall between Cindy’s legs. The other guys seemed to be in the same mind but unknown to me there was another woman not on birth control. When it was time to pair up, each guy reached out and took the hand of their respective wife. Cindy gave me that “are you sure?” look and in the alcoholic fog I nodded yes.

Cindy's guy was Bill and he led her to one of the bedrooms. Since he was already naked she started receiving kisses and rubs as he slowly unzipped her dress and lifted it over her head. She then kicked off her shoes and sat down on the bed so she could suck him at a better angle. When he got fully hard his dick was a bit bigger and thicker than mine so she was in for some stretching as well. Then he positioned her on the bed and got down beside her kissing her lips, neck and breasts while one hand started rubbing the outside of her pussy lips. Then he began to insert a finger into her vagina. Cindy was responding by moans, groans and an occasional orgasm. I could tell my wife was getting really hot. Finally, he slid down her and began some great tongue action on her pussy. More moans and groans, as well as orgasms, followed.

Then it was time for the big show and he slid up to position the head of his dick at the entrance of her vagina. Once again I got that “are you sure?” look and being as turned on as I was nodded okay. She reached down and helped him get his dick into her. Then he slowly but firmly started pushing his way into her, accompanied by “Ahhh,” some gasps and occasionally, “Ouch.”

When he was in balls deep that wonderful mating dance began. In and out he would go while she pulled him in then arched her back as he slid partially out. Then the motion became more like thrashing as he got more excited, ending when he pushed as far into her as possible while he unloaded baby batter into her unprotected pussy. She responded with another groan and orgasm. After that, they hugged each other while he told her how great she was.

Finally, she got up and headed for the bathroom. He shook my hand and said that the wife was great and he’d love to do that again. As for me, I departed to the wife whose number I had drawn and had a great time fucking her in the ass. Even got to shoot a nice creampie into her butt as well.

Over in another room, Cindy was busy with another husband but she wanted him to fuck her in the ass, which he happily obliged. Later she had cum leaking out of both of her holes. After the party we headed home and arriving, I gave her a big hug and said how great she had been. Cindy didn’t say much but returned the hug and was kind of glowing.

The next day it hit her.

“Oh my God,” she said. “The first time I ever fucked a black guy and it was at the worst time in my cycle. I’m so nervous and scared but won’t know until it's time for my period.”

I let her know I was there and would be there no matter what happened. When the subject of the “morning-after pill” came up I talked her out of that. In some ways it was kind of cute seeing her emotions. Finally, the fateful week arrived but the period didn’t. After a week or so I brought an EPT home and told her to find out. Well guess what, we’re going to have a mixed baby.

It was interesting telling our two kids that they would soon have a baby brother or sister from a different father. Happily, they took it well and our daughter admitted she was dating a black guy. Who knows in the future our baby might not be the only mixed child in the family.

We also found out the other woman not on birth control also got knocked up. She and Cindy have become best friends so they are supporting each other as we two husbands are supporting our wives. Cindy often reminds me that I was the one who was sure they wanted this. Then she’ll hug the baby and say how thankful she is that I was sure.

Will we do it again? Don’t know, but I do know our daughter is now expecting a black or mixed child. She’ll soon be a bride as her boyfriend, who did the adult thing, insisted they get married. Now our family will have two mixed kids and both women are in love with BBC. Have to wait and see if this leads to any more mixed kids.

Have to admit it was very exciting to watch but only time will tell what happens in the future.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DrkMan99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments