Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise at the Mall

"A virile black teen stud and a horny white woman at her sexual prime."

38
6 Comments 6
32.3k Views 32.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story
My boys woke me at 6:30 hungry. I nursed them until they fell back asleep. I pumped my breasts and filled a couple more bottles for later use. The twins nurse or bottle feed with no problems; they are happy just to have full tummies. I fell back asleep knowing our live-in nanny was here to take over if the twins wake up.

I woke up about 8:15, refreshed and ready to tackle my day. I didn't have that much to do today except I wanted to do some shopping at the mall. I jumped in the shower and spent more time scrubbing my skin than normal; I like to bring the blood up to the surface. My makeup was next. I spend a lot of time doing that; imperfect or sloppy makeup is a pet peeve of mine. I have long flowing slightly curly dark strawberry blond hair; styling is a breeze, only a brushing was needed. I picked out a nice white blouse and a forest green skirt to accent my hair color. I checked myself out in the mirror and was satisfied with how I look.

My husband was at work already. He sent me a text telling me how beautiful I am when asleep. He has a habit of always bringing me little presents or flowers when he comes home. He is very sweet, thoughtful and kind. Even though we have a somewhat open marriage, we are very dedicated to and in love with each other. What I mean by "somewhat open marriage" is that we both have sex with partners that each of us know about; no strangers unless we are together.

Previously I had told Derek about a teenage black boy that wanted to fuck me but he was under the age of eighteen at the time, so I passed. Derek told me if I ever bumped into him again that I should, "Fuck his young brains out."

We swing in another town nearby, once or twice a month now. My fetish is interracial. I love a big black cock buried deep in me. My husband likewise prefers hot black women. We have never hosted a lifestyle party because of the boys.

Derek has been extra busy now that he has a one-third partnership in a Japanese company. They were working on rolling out a program that is similar to existing programs such as Facebook. Derek has said something along the lines that it is a site for adults only, I didn't know all the details, but it sounded like a fun website. The full roll-out will occur in about six months, with advertising, lots of hoopla and talk show appearances; you know the full nine yards. Their advertising agency was now interviewing celebrities to be the spokesperson for their brand. The international programs were currently in beta testing. Over twelve different languages were involved, with more to come. 

I walked into the kitchen and Ellie, our nanny, was there sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Hi, Ellie," I said while pouring myself a cup. "I will be at the mall today shopping. If you need me, call me. Do you want me to pickup anything for you?"

"Thank you, Mrs. Summers, I don't think I need anything. Wait, I could use some new black seamed stockings if you have time."

"No problem, I'll be leaving shortly, I will catch lunch there. Please tell the maid that I am out and she will only have to make lunch for you." With that I went into the garage and left for the mall.

I sure liked my new car that Derek insisted that I purchase. He and I spent days looking for one that I wanted. I really liked a red Audi R8, but he said, "No, too much of a race car. I don't want to be a widower and it is impractical for family use."

We kept looking and I found that I liked the Mercedes GL450 so we bought that. It was more practical for a mom with two kids.

I arrived at the mall and I parked away from the entrances so my car has less of a chance for parking lot dings. I enjoy walking anyway so I would kill two birds with one stone. I shopped at a few stores, bought more makeup, some undies, things like that. Then I stopped at my favorite store in the mall, Victoria's Secret. I had seen a TV ad for some new lingerie and I wanted to see it and maybe try it on. A sales lady, who knew me, came to my aid right away.

"Hello, Mrs Summers, can I help you?"

I said, "Hello, Nikki, I saw an ad on TV showing a new line of lingerie. Can you help me with that?"

Nikki and I walked over to the lingerie counter and she showed me four new styles that had just come in. I picked a color in each of the styles and headed for a dressing room.

"Nikki, would you help me change into these, please?"

"Of course I will help you," she replied with enthusiasm.

Nikki and I have had lesbian sex in the dressing room in the past and I figured today would be no different. I let Nikki actually strip me until I was nude. She paused once to kiss my nipples. I reached over and lifted her dress to finger her, but she pushed my hand away. I knew then she was having her "time" this month. I put my arms around her and kissed her hard. She pressed her tongue against my teeth forcing her way into my mouth. We french-kissed while she was cupping my tits. I started to leak milk and Nikki stopped the kiss and started to suckle my nipples. She was actually drinking my milk! She sucked on first one nipple and then the other. She opened her mouth to show me how much milk she had there. She swallowed and went back for more. I was hot for this chick now, but I would have to wait until another time to fuck her.

She continued to nurse on me and my pussy started to drip my juices out; drops were hitting the floor! Nikki saw the drops and she then went wild for my cunt. Jabbing her fingers into me over and over, her thumb rubbing my clit, I was building towards a hard orgasm. Her fingers pounded into me so hard it felt like she was lifting me off the floor. My clit was being rubbed hard and then I came. I stuffed my hand into my mouth to keep from screaming. I figured others may have heard us already. Nikki pulled her slick fingers from my pussy and ceremoniously sucked them clean one by one. My legs were shaking so I sat down on the chair waiting to recover from my orgasm. My orgasm was hard and I wondered why I had not squirt, this should have happened. Maybe the sucking of my milk stopped it. Only the babies had sucked my milk before this.

Nikki asked me, "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I shakily replied. "You made me cum hard. What does my milk taste like?"

"You haven't tried it yourself? Just suck yourself and see, to me it is sweet."

After a few minutes of relaxing I was able to try on the lingerie. Nikki helped me put on one very sheer white teddy that left nothing to the imagination.

"Your husband should love this one. With your body and heavy boobs, he should go ape shit! I love it on you myself."

I couldn't select just one, so I bought them all. Nikki rang them up and I paid for them and left the store. I window shopped a few more stores then headed for the food court. On my way there, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and was surprised to see a young black man standing there. He looked familiar, but I just couldn't place when or where I'd seen him.

"I'm sorry that I didn't meet you at the Panda Express on my birthday," he said. "I was in the hospital having an emergency appendectomy. I knew my chance with you was over, because I had no way of looking for you. I just happened to be here today and then I saw you in the store. I waited until you came out of store so I wouldn't startle you. This is the first chance I had of stopping you and to introduce myself, I'm Rick Johnson and I'm so pleased I have found you."

I was the one to be surprised now. This is the cute young teenager that wanted to fuck me before he was an adult. In fact it was the first day that I went trolling for a black cock! Naturally I turned him down, it was hard but I did. He told me his eighteenth birthday was only three months away and I had been here waiting for him; now I know why he didn't show up.

"My name is Jessica and I'm very pleased to meet you, Rick."

"Have you had lunch yet?" I asked him, hoping he hadn't. "I'm heading over to the food court and I would like to buy you lunch."

"Well thank you and I haven't had lunch yet. This is very kind of you."

We placed our orders, picked them up and found a table to sit at. I was still intrigued by this young man because he was still interested in me. I had to find out his intentions. My pussy is tingling like it always does when I may be fucked, especially by a hot black man.

"Have you been looking for me very long?" I asked.

"I try to come here periodically on the off chance you may return. I felt like I hit the lottery when I first saw you. My heart actually skipped a beat and I had to stop you and see if you remembered me."

"Do you remember what I was looking for that first day?" I asked him.

"Oh yes I do and the thought that you might still be interested in me and my obvious inexperience made me stop you in the first place today. I really want to fuck you, you are so pretty and your body is to die for!"

"Let's finish lunch and we can head out to my car if you would like."

I texted Ellie that I was on my way home with a visitor and for her to hangout in the baby's room. Next, I sent the maid a text telling her to take the afternoon off and that I would see her tomorrow. My nanny and maid knew, from past experience, to do what I said in my texts.

I wanted to take him home and fuck him in the guest bedroom. That room is wired for CCTV and I wanted this fuck session recorded for posterity. I never had a virgin black cock before; at least I assumed he was still virgin.

I tossed my purchases into the back seat and we left the parking lot.

"Have you had sexual intercourse yet?" I asked him.

"No intercourse, but a girl gave me a blow job once," he said. "I didn't cum because her mom came home unexpectedly. That is the extent of my sexual experience."

"Honey, today is your lucky day," I responded with gusto. "You will not be able to claim being a virgin anymore."

The rest of the drive home went without a hitch and I pulled my car into the garage. I took my packages and told him to, "Follow me."

I dropped the packages in my bedroom and then took his hand and led him down the hallway and into the guest room. I pressed the power on and record buttons before I turned and shut the bedroom door. It was now my turn to teach this young black man how to fuck. I say my turn because my husband had taught a young black woman how to fuck during one hot weekend in Las Vegas.

I approached him and turned my face upwards, pressing my lips to his in a tender kiss. He responded by encircling my body with his arms and hugging me. I could feel a lump in his pants against my abdomen so I pressed my belly into him. My tongue now found itself in his mouth as he tongued me back.

"He's a good kisser," I thought. "I wonder how well he will handle his cock."

I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders. Strong muscles rippled on his ripped body. Then I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down his legs. He sat on the bed while I removed his shoes and socks. I then finished removing his jeans. His cock was now erect and poking it's head out of his boxer leg. I wrapped my fingers around it and kissed its blackness. He moaned and his cock twitched. He stood up so I could remove those boxers and while I was sliding them down, his cock was released and stood up at a forty-five degree angle. Young blood sure makes a man's cock hard! I wanted him buried in my cunt but I had to bide my time and make sure this first experience for him was what he dreamed it should be. I wrapped my lips around his cock head and started to give him that blow job he never really had.

His moaning became louder and louder, which told me that he soon would be cumming.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

I sucked harder and ran my hand back and forth on his cock, jacking him until he cum in my mouth. I swallowed his cum as fast as he pumped it. When his cock stopped pulsing, I removed my mouth and pushed him backwards onto the bed. He watched as I performed a slow strip for him. His cock never got soft and I could see the lust and desire for me in his eyes. My eyes were clouded with lust for his cock; I wanted him deep within me and I wanted his cum inside me. I could see that his cock was about a nine-incher and not as thick as I like, but he was young and that might change in the future, depending on how hard he would fuck me and if I wanted a return engagement.

I laid down on my back next to him and he rolled in between my legs. Well he got that much right; lets see how he progresses. I spread my legs as wide as I could, my pussy lips opened and he stuck a finger into my cunt.

"Is your pussy always wet like this or is it just when you want to fuck?" he asked.

"Just when I'm turned on, it makes it easier for your cock to slide into me," I said. "Remember this when you are with women, make sure they are wet by kissing and foreplay. If they aren't, it will hurt them and you will be branded as a lousy lover and word will spread. You don't want that, that would mean no pussy for you! Now pull your foreskin back and move your cock up to my pussy, but don't put it in"

Rick was on his knees and sitting on his feet, his legs were spread and he pulled me towards his cock. Well he was doing that right. He leaned forward and his cock touched my pussy lips. It was hot and I wanted him in me, but I knew I had to complete this lesson so he would learn the right way to enter a cunt.

"Press a little forward and using your hand, slide your cock up and down just inside my slit," I told him. "This will transfer some of my juices and spread your precum to lubricate your cockhead. Do this just before you enter me otherwise the natural lube may dry up. Make sure you position your cockhead at the bottom of my slit where my pussy opening is, otherwise you will hurt me when you push it in."

He listened to what I said and after lubing up his cockhead, he pushed his cock into my cunt.

"Now push in and pull out almost completely, then going a bit deeper with every push in. This is not a race, take your time and enjoy the feeling my cunt gives you. When you work your cock like this, my juices will lube you and me, making it good for both of us. Your juices are very slippery also and that will help tremendously."

I was thoroughly enjoying teaching this young man how to fuck. He was getting into the rhythm now and his cock was as deep in me as he could go. His balls were slapping against my anus. He must like the feel of my pussy because he was pressing himself into me as deep as our pubic bones would let us. His cock was sending little shivers through my body. I love to fuck and this boy was going to give me a fucking of his life.

"Now I want you to move in and out faster, kind of like your trying to pound me hard. Do this because I want to cum with your cock in cunt. It will also make you cum."

I noticed every time I said the word, "cunt" his cock would jerk and throb. He probably never heard a woman using the word before.

Rick started to move faster and harder. His cock was really pleasing my cunt now. I was building for a climax and I told him so. This spurred him on and he became a fucking machine now. I squeezed him to me tightly and my ass started moving in time with his thrusts. I was moaning now. He was pounding my pussy and my cunt was trying to milk him.

He groaned, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Oh god I'm cumming."

He slammed his cock deep and held it there. The pulsing and pumping action of his cock depositing his jizz deep inside me brought on my orgasm.

"OH god, Rick, I'm cumming too," I yelled. "Pump me with your cock, pump me hard, pump all that cum deep into me!"

My pussy spasmed and held him tight and still. All I could feel was the throbbing and pulsing of beautiful black cock.

"I can't move, why is that?" he asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is okay, your cock made me do that. You have a natural talent to fuck. Next time we fuck I won't say a word. You know the old saying: You have to fuck a virgin twice, once to teach him and once to enjoy him."

My pussy slowly relaxed and he was able to withdraw. His cock was still hard and I liked that. More fucking was in store for me as the day progressed.

Rick's erection never went down, his cock stayed as hard as when he first entered me.

I asked him, "How did you like your first piece of ass? A white woman's cunt no less!"

"I didn't know what to expect. You are so hot and your pussy is so wet. I want to fuck you more, when will you be ready?"

"I'm so ready, fuck me again," I said. "This time I want you to fuck me like you and I have been fucking for ages."

As his cock started into me, he said, "Oh Jessica, your pussy is so wet and hot, my cock needs to be buried deep inside of you. Can you spread you legs wider so my cock can go deeper? Ah, that is want I want, your legs so wide your pussy is totally exposed to my cock. Now my black skin is covering your whole crotch and your juicy pussy is sucking my cock deep into you. Milk me with your cunt, milk my cock until I cum deep in you. Your cunt is like heaven to me, so silky, so warm, so slick with your wetness. God I love fucking your pussy. Tell me you love my cock fucking your cunt."

"Yes Rick, I love the feel of your cock deep in my cunt. Let my pussy milk your cock until we both cum. Your cock is so deep in my cunt, no man's cock feels like yours, your cock skin is so tender and smooth, push yourself as deep as you can. I want your pubic bone to smash my clit. Make love to my cunt with your big cock. Let my hot wet cunt make love to your cock. I love your big black cock buried deep in my white pussy. My white pussy loves your big black cock. Bury it deep in me and cum deep in me, give me a black baby, breed me, breed me deep! I want your black baby in my belly, I want to be bred by you, oh please, please breed me."

My telling him to breed me set him off with another hard orgasm. He was fucking me deep but when his balls wanted to dump his sperm in me he slammed so hard against my crotch that my clit was smashed and I went into a frantic orgasm. My ass was moving so hard in so many directions, the poor boy had to hang on! I started screaming out, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me. Give me your baby, fuck your seed deep into me, breed me with your cum."

"Oh god, Jess. My cum is deep in our belly, give me a black baby with your white cunt, you black cock-loving cunt! Let our fucking make us a baby!"

We were both tired now and needed to rest awhile. After ten minutes of resting, his hard cock still deep in me, he was ready for another round. My mind was telling me to rest more, but my cunt was moving on his cock, I just could not get enough of this teenager's fucking. My cunt was ready and wet when he started thrusting his hard cock in my cunt again. We had no perception of time as we fucked again and again.

I had a hard time believing this, but we fucked for a solid two hours. My mind couldn't fathom the strength of his fucking and how his cock never deflated all afternoon. He just kept pounding my pussy continuously, never stopping. He was shooting blanks towards the end, no more cum, and my cunt was starting to get somewhat sore. He must have orgasmed ten times and I must have doubled that number. I was so well fucked, just what a horny young man and a horny older woman should have, a perfect fucking storm.

"I enjoy our fucking," I said. "Did you?"

"Oh my god yes," he said. I have nothing to compare it to but I'm sure you will be my best. You and your pussy are so good for me. Not to change the subject but I want to be home for dinner and my Mom doesn't like it when I'm late. Will you drive me home, please?"

"Sure, let's clean up somewhat and get dressed, then we will go."

I stopped the recorder before I went into the bathroom to wash his cum off my pussy and thighs. I put my clothes back on while he was doing the same. I went without panties again; my cunt needed some air after being ravaged by this young stud.

After we entered my car, I turned and straddled him. After opening his fly, I pulled his cock free. My pussy was very wet again, I put his hand in my crotch so he could feel how wet I was. His cock immediately responded by getting hard again. I aimed his dick at my cunt, slipping him into my hole and then I plunged myself down onto him. He was unable to move much so I worked my cunt's magic on him. I loved the feeling his cock gave me. This may possibly be the only day I would be able to fuck Rick, so I was going to get as much of his cock as I could. My fucking movements soon brought him to climax, but I didn't stop. I needed my last orgasm with him deep in my cunt and I worked my pussy as hard as I could. Soon I was cumming. This was a very good hard cum and I inadvertently held my breath and passed out on him. This must have scared him because when I came to, he was shaking me.

"Are you dead? Are you dead?" he was asking.

"No, I'm not dead, I just pass out when I have a very hard orgasm and buddy, you and your beautiful cock just gave me one."

"I was scared that something bad had happened, I never saw a woman pass out before," he said in a relieved voice. "My cock did that to you?"

"Yes, your cock did that. You fuck very well and I really enjoyed our afternoon together, but you had better give me your address so I can get you home."

He told me his address and I entered it into my car's navigation system. I sent a text to Ellie telling her I would be right back.

I dropped Rick off at his house and I saw his mom and dad sitting on the stoop. A hot white woman in a Mercedes dropping off their nineteen year old son who had been gone all afternoon. I'm sure he was going to be asked many questions. I would like to be a fly on their wall!

***

Six months later...

I was having lunch at the mall when I felt a presence near me, I looked up and saw him standing there.

Rick asked, "May I join you?"

"Oh, hi Rick," I said. "Long time no see. Please, sit down."

"I've been around, our paths just have not crossed until today. I think of you every night. I have fantasies about our fucking and I masturbate to those fantasies. I would like to fuck you again but I met this girl and we have fallen in love with each other. I remembered what you taught me that first time and I made sure she was wet like you said and I basically repeated how I fucked you. Well we had the best sex I could ask for. Her pussy was very tight, but you educating me on how to fuck a girl helped us and she had many orgasms while I fucked her. We have been dating steady since then. I know enough to use a condom every time except last night I didn't. I bought her the morning after pill and she took it, we don't think she was fertile but we want to be safe. She is going for birth control pills, she has an appointment with her obgyn today."

"I just want to say thank you. You have saved me a lot of trial and error. I think I love this girl and I want to be true to her, so I will say Goodbye Jessica, may your life be happy like you made mine."

"Goodbye Rick, you will always have a special spot in my heart and I will remember taking your cherry!"

He shook my hand, gave me a kiss on my cheek and whispered in my ear, "She is white."

Then he was gone.


The End


Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments