Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Elegant Anniversary - Part 2

"The Body Scrub"

78
18 Comments 18
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Sara begins her day with Jason and a vibrator too."

Sara undressed, leaving her belongings in the spacious locker and walked to the treatment room. The room was tiled, there were all sorts of shower hoses and a long “massage-like” table covered in a light sheet with a headrest at one end. She saw numerous shaped pillows and wedges stacked in a corner. Next to the massage table was a side table with salts, oils, lotions and a warmer.

The door opened and Jason walked in, he said hello. They knew each other from past visits.

Jason, like the other Elegance attendants, was a physical specimen. About 5’ 10” of chiseled muscle he was one of the more defined and fit therapists she had seen in the Spa. His skin was coal black and he was a handsome man. Every therapist she ever saw was attractive and fit, but Jason was more in the gym, bodybuilder mode. He wore a tight white tee, loose-fitting microfiber leggings and open-toed sandals. She walked over and gave him a light peck on the cheek and asked how he had been. They made small talk as he got things ready and then he told her she could hang her robe on the back of the door and lie face up on the table. She did and saw herself in the mirror as she walked back to the table.

She was happy with her body, at 5’4” and still under 130 she had always been a stickler about staying fit. Lots of yoga for flexibility, she really concentrated on her core and her butt as she aged. Her breasts weren’t those of a twenty-year-old anymore, but she thought they were still perkier than most women her age. She had fading tan lines from the summer. She tanned in a bikini because she knew Jeff thought they were sexy.

“Any scratches or skin issues I need to be aware of? The salt can sting a bit if you have any.”

She shook her head no.

She lay face up on the table and realized that it was more like a wooded crosshatched recliner covered with a sheet. It was warm too.

“Comfy? The bed is designed just for this and is very adjustable as you will see later. It allows the water to flow to the floor during the scrub.”

He took a bottle of lotion, squirted it across her torso and down each leg. It had a cool feel to it.

“This will soften the skin; the mint tightens the pores to start.”

He took a second bottle and used a thicker lotion to cover her nipples.

“We don’t salt or scrub those, just a cream.”

His light touch started her to get wet. Her nipples reacted but she relaxed.

For the next several minutes Jason massaged the oil into her skin with long smooth strokes. He made sure he stretched her hip flexors by pulling on her heels and did the same to her shoulders by pulling her hands. He kneaded most of her body with a light massage until the oil was well absorbed by her skin. It was sensual and he made no real effort to tease her. He simply massaged the oils deep into her. She tingled from the oil and his touch.

He walked over to the side table and picked up a container with the salt scrub. It was warm and as soon as he applied some to her leg it tingled.

“These salts are shipped directly from the Dead Sea. They cleanse and rejuvenate the skin. I know you can buy them in the shop.“

He quickly massaged the salt scrub into her lower body paying special attention to her feet and heels. He lifted on leg, rested the sole of her foot against his shoulder, and pressed the scrub deep into her thighs. In this position, he was able to apply the salts to her entire lower body.  She knew he had a full view of her pussy, lips parting as he moved her leg. She did not mind. His fingers got close to but never touched her labia. She sighed contentedly when he switched legs. He finished and set both legs down.

“So far so good?” he inquired, she nodded.

He moved to her upper body and massaged the scrub everywhere but was careful not to irritate her nipples. He then used a loofah to rub her whole body before rinsing her clean. Again, he avoided her breasts and was careful around her pussy. The warm water fell through the sheet and onto the floor. Her skin tingled and she felt alive.

“Shall we turn over?” he asked. She sat up and started when he stopped her for a moment.

He reached his hand down her body between her thighs gently caressing the folds of her pussy. His finger tapped her clit playfully.

“I will get to this soon, but did you want me to use the vibrator now while I do your back? And did you have a preference on which one?”

She cooed into his chest and told him that it felt wonderful.

“Preference?” she asked.

“Yes, I can use the classic wand or if you prefer, I have one that inserts while I do your backside. That’s my favorite because I still have two hands free.”

She told him she was in his hands and to do as he pleased. He had her roll over and used a bolster under her hips to lift her pelvis slightly. She pulled her knees up a bit, and he separated them. She knew she was spread open. She wasn’t upset, he had seen her before. She liked the feeling.

She felt his warm fingers massaging her slit and a thumb pressing on her rosebud. Then a soft humming. She looked back over her shoulder as Jason leaned over her body. He was holding a U-shaped vibrator that was perhaps 4” long on one part of the U and shaped like a fat thumb. It was slightly shorter and flatter on the other end. He slipped the fatter part slowly inside her and let the outer longer side sit right over her clit.  He adjusted it until it was all the way in. It was designed to cling to her pelvic bone and stay in place. He had a remote in his hand and adjusted the speed. It hummed softly and felt wonderful both inside her and on the pubic bone.

He walked up to her head and asked if that felt good. She nodded. He took her head a carefully laid it one way so she could look at him and rest her head on a low warm rice pillow. She smiled.

“Mmmm, this is nice,” she said softly. She wiggled just a bit as the vibe began to do its work.

Jason stood in her view, reached for the waistband of his leggings, and casually took them off. He looked wonderful to her. His thighs were muscled and defined but more inviting was his cock. It was engorged and hung low as if deciding whether to rise farther or just rest as is.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

He left his T-shirt on, folded his leggings, set them aside and reached for more oil. He moved to her side and applied some oil to her back. He began the process once more across her back and shoulders. He was patient, slow and easy, his fingers massaging the tension out of her. She reached for him and casually caressed his shaft and balls, playing and teasing him until he walked out of her reach and oiled her legs. She enjoyed the feel of his manhood and told him so.

She closed her eyes and just took in the moment and, once again, felt him begin to apply the salt. Her body began to react as the vibrator did its work. She asked him to pause his massage and then felt a warm rush as she came. As she did, he rubbed her buttocks letting her complete her orgasm. Then he adjusted the vibration remotely and reduced it to a slow pulse.

“Better?” He asked, she nodded.

He moved back to the side of her body and applied the scrub he had almost finished when she had him pause again as she came a second time. It felt wonderful. She asked him to turn it off for a moment. He obliged. As she recovered, he rinsed her off with warm water again and then reached for the oil.

She opened her eyes and turned her head to see him. She smiled. His cock was rigid now.

“Oh my …that was something.”

“It’s not over yet, Sara. It’s a full body treatment.” He winked at her and grinned.

He moved closer to her head, gave her a soft sensual scalp massage, and lowered the platform so her body was now at his waist level. She was able to reach for his hard cock and pull it to her mouth and kiss and lick the head. He used two hands to caress her head as she tasted him. He clicked the remote back on. She felt the pulse, even slower now. She continued licking and kissing the head of his cock and he massaged her scalp.  After a moment, he moved away.

“You tease,” she said playfully.

He raised the platform again and moved to her feet. She heard a click and felt him press the inside of her calves and part them. The end of the bed split, and he carefully moved her legs farther apart into a wider V.

“The bed is custom-made,” he told her, anticipating her question.

He moved between her thighs holding the warm oil. He poured some onto her butt and lightly rubbed. He parted her butt cheeks, leaned forward, and licked. She almost came from the first touch of his tongue between her cheeks

The vibrator pulsed. He began to tongue her ass slowly and sensually. She had experienced a lot at Elegance, but this was a new sensation.

“Oh my God, that’s amazing!” She moaned into the pillow as Jason feverishly licked her.

His wet hot tongue and the pulsating vibrator set her over the top a third time. This one was deeper and longer than the first two, she pressed her hips back into his face and he never stopped licking her. She felt him running his tongue up and down between her cheeks, each time licking her tight hole. Her toes curled, she raised them up off the bed and gasped with pleasure. She wanted to reach back with her arms to touch him but she could not reach. He was in control.

“My God, wait, please” She gasped, not in protest but pleasure. He moved his mouth from between her cheeks and then she felt him warmly, wetly, kiss her ass cheek.

“Sara, you have one sweet, tasty behind,” He whispered playfully.

She felt his body get closer to her and he massaged her wet slit, the vibrator still pulsing inside her. He slid a warm finger inside her. He pulled it back out and then she felt something more substantial touch her. She knew what was next.

“Are you serious?” Sara looked back and saw him behind her, his hard cock pointed right at her. “With it in me?”

“Yes, it is designed for mutual pleasure. May I?”

He didn’t wait for yes because he knew she was ready for him. She had pressed back letting her pussy open even farther for him. He squirted extra lube on his shaft and the head of his cock so he could more easily enter her while the vibrator remained in place.

Sara felt the head of his cock pass her lips and there was unique pressure from the pulsating vibe. She felt fuller but it was a sexy feeling not difficult at all. He slid in slowly and let her accept him little by little.

She let loose a slow deep moan and Jason knew she was enjoying every inch. He stopped moving once he was deep inside her. The vibrator was massaging his shaft at the same time it was sending pulses near her G spot and on her clit. She had never felt anything like it.

Jason moved up over her and rested his knees inside her parted thighs, he grasped her hips, she felt his presence over her body and, without a word, he began to fuck her. Slowly, carefully, deeply. With each thrust, he let her feel every inch of his cock slide in and then out of her.

Sara pressed her face into the pillow and was in total and complete ecstasy. It was like they were both in downward dog, he was so close to her and enveloped her back. He worked only his hips, thrusting deep into her and lifting her body upward ever so slightly with each thrust. She couldn’t help but softly grunt each time he hit home. After a few dozen thrusts he leaned back and took her doggie in the more traditional way.

As he leaned more upright, she felt his cock press up inside her as the vibe still did its job on her clit and G spot. She pressed back and whispered, “Oh my God, I am going to cum again, don’t stop.”

The fourth orgasm followed in moments; he pushed deep into her, and she felt another kind of pulsing. She knew he was cumming as well. He moved back and forth in her just a bit as he groaned.

“Turn it off.”

He complied. They remained in that position for a moment longer before he slid off the table and out of her. She fell forward totally sated.

He slid the vibrator out of her. When he set it on the side table, she saw it was coated in cum. His cock was glistening with her juices, and he was still hard. She was flattered that he clearly was aroused by her. She was in physical nirvana.

“How was that, Sara?" he asked as he walked to the door and reached for her robe.

“I have never had anything like it! Thank you so much!”

“Trust me, it was my pleasure. Let’s get you to your bath, shall we?”

 

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments