Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cajeta y Chocolate (Caramel and Chocolate)

"Hungry for more, Marco began licking and sucking the gooey sauce from her breast..."

11
6 Comments 6
13.3k Views 13.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Naomi had only been working at the restaurant for a few weeks, but she had already felt like it might not work out. At twenty years old and a student at the local university, she only found the job to help finance her last year of school as an international business major. It’s not as if Naomi didn’t like her job; the customers were nice and tipped well and she received good shifts to work. Also, the staff and her co-workers were friendly to work with as well, maybe except one. Chef and owner of Con Fuego, Marco Diaz, had been the most unwelcoming since Naomi started as a waitress at the trendy Mexican restaurant.

It wasn’t anything that Marco had actually said to her, just that his attitude had always been unpalatable towards her. She knew that being an owner and a chef was a stressful job, but she didn’t think that she did anything to interfere with his work. She tried her best to arrive on time, always dressed in the proper uniform, and presented a friendly courteous smile to all the customers. Still, she had no clue as to why her boss scowled at her whenever she entered the kitchen or worst, plain out ignored her.

Naomi thought that Marco was a very handsome guy and if she met him in a different situation she might have flirted to get his attention. Marco had a very exotic Latino look, with skin deeply tanned to a rich caramel coloring, dark wavy hair with just a touch of grey at the temples and intense chocolate brown eyes. Even though he was a bit older than most guys she was into, she thought he had the body of a guy who spent his days leisurely hanging out on a beach or at a gym, not sweating over a hot stove in a restaurant kitchen. On a few occasions Naomi caught herself daydreaming, imaging Marco shirtless, wearing only beach shorts, as he ran on a warm sandy beach and into her arms. She smiled, imagining the sight of his sun-kissed chest and washboard abs, her hands exploring his form and texture. It was a nice fantasy, even if it would never happen, she sighed as she returned to work.

*****
From the moment that Naomi walked into his kitchen, Marco knew that a mistake was made. He relied on Jason, his business partner and manager of Con Fuego, to do all the hiring. Jason was great at his job and managed to staff the entire restaurant with smart and reliable workers. Jason, also, had a habit of hiring young blonde college girls as hostess or wait staff, most whom eventually ended up sleeping with Jason. So, when Jason brought Naomi through the kitchen on her first day orientation, Marco was surprised that she wasn’t at all Jason’s usual type.

Marco had been busy prepping some fresh produce with his sous chef when Jason walked through with Naomi.

“Here’s the kitchen and prep stations,” Jason said, then introduced his friend, “and co-owner and chef, Marco Diaz.”

Marco, a typical perfectionist, was concentrating on his work, did a double take at the sight of Naomi. In doing so, he nicked his finger with his chopping knife.

Mierda! ” Marco barked and brought his finger to his lips.

“I’ll get the first aid kit,” Luis, the sous chef, said as he ran off for aid.

Jason couldn’t help teasing, “Let me see. It’s just a little nick, you baby.”

Marco scowled in a thick Spanish accent, “Not the best time for showing your girlfriends around.”

“Calm down, Marco. This is Naomi, she just joined our wait staff. Today’s her first day and I’m showing her around the place,” Jason explained.

Marco finally noticed that Naomi was wearing the restaurant’s waitress’ uniform. He hadn’t recognized it at first because the standard red v-neck tee shirt and black knee length pencil skirt, fitted like a glove on her figure, making the generic uniform sexy by association. She had smooth dark chocolate skin and almond shaped brown eyes. Marco also noticed her full lips, painted in a sheer pink gloss, formed a very welcoming smile that Marco found himself drawn to.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you, Marco,” Naomi stepped forward with her hand out, then awkwardly dropped it when Marco withheld his bloodied hand.

Luis came back with the first aid kit. “Let’s fix you up, Chef,” he said as he dabbed the blood away, applied a disinfectant, then dressed his finger with a bandage.

It was from that moment on that Marco knew Naomi working anywhere near him would be bad news. Over the next couple weeks he watched her like a hawk, seeking any opportunities that would give him reason to fire her. Maybe if she was rude to the patrons or unfamiliar with the menu or even late for her shift, he could bring it up with Jason that Naomi wasn’t a good fit for the restaurant. As it was, he had to reluctantly admit that she was a great waitress, and because she wasn’t Jason’s usual type, he couldn’t pull that card to get her fired, either. The fact was, she was more his type, which put him on edge every time she was around.

*****
After a long day of classes and a late shift at the restaurant, Naomi was grateful when Jason was still at the restaurant when she returned later looking for a lost item.

“Hey, Jason, thank God you are still here. I think I left my backpack in the back, at my locker, or at least I hope so,” Naomi said as Jason let her into the restaurant after hours.

“No problem. I was just getting ready to leave when you texted me,” Jason said, then added, “Hey, do me a favor, after you grab your bag, lock up behind yourself. You think you can handle that?” he smiled as he handed over his set of keys.

“Of course, sure. Thanks Jason. You’re a lifesaver,” Naomi said giving him a sincere hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Anytime,” Jason smiled, watching as she walked into the back room. He probably should have warned her that Marco was still in the kitchen and it was best to avoid him since he’s been in a crabby mood all evening. On second thought, Jason grinned to himself as he turned and walk out, maybe Marco having some alone time with Naomi was exactly what he needed.

Naomi went to the back hallway where there were a few lockers for the workers to keep personal items. She was very relieved to know that she did in fact leave her book bag at the restaurant and it that wasn’t lost on campus. She realized that earlier in the evening, she might have left her shift in a rush after a little incident she had with Marco. A customer had complained about their meal and Naomi sided with the them, which made Marco less than pleased as he went on an expletive laced rant in Spanish and broken English. Naomi finished the rest of her shift then left with a co-worker to have drinks.

Now, as promised to Jason, Naomi went through the restaurant making sure all the lights were turned off when she heard a noise coming from the kitchen. She went through the double swing doors toward the sound and startled when she saw Marco.

“Oh my god, Chef, you scared me. I didn’t know anyone else was here,” Naomi said. She wasn’t surprised when Marco didn’t respond back, she thought he was still upset at her about what happened earlier. “Um, Jason let me in, I forgot my bag, I have it now, so I’ll just leave now,” she rambled on explaining her presence.

“No, wait!” Marco said suddenly.

Naomi was taken back, she looked around her, expecting someone else to be standing behind her. Clearly Marco wasn’t talking to her, for the past couple of weeks she worked at Con Fuego, she could have count on one finger the amount of times that he actually spoke directly to her, and swearing in Spanish didn’t count.

“Um, me?” Naomi asked confused.

“Yes, you. Is there anyone else around?” he asked sarcastic in his thick Spanish accent.

“No, Jason just left. It’s just me,” Naomi said with a cautious smile.

“Come here.” He motioned for her to come forward.

Naomi took a few hesitant steps closer, really curious about what he was doing here so late and, most importantly, what he wanted from her. As she approached she saw that the prep counter was scattered with mixing bowls, pots, and pans. She also noticed a really delicate and sweet aroma that drew her closer.

“What are you making? That smells delicious,” Naomi moaned, leaning forward to take a look.

“Here, open your mouth,” Marco said as he lift a fork filled with a rich, gooey caramel coated treat to her mouth.

Naomi didn’t like the way that he went about ordering her to do things, he never really asked. Who did he think he was?, she thought, like she was just going to open her mouth on command for him, but seeing and smelling how delicious the dessert was before her, she reluctantly obeyed. She opened her mouth and let him feed her the sweet sticky morsel. As soon as her mouth was closed, her taste buds were dancing in delight. She moaned loudly, savoring the taste before slowly swallowing it down.

“Oh my goodness, that is divine! What is this?” Naomi asked.

Crepas con Cajeta, Plantáno y Chocolate,” Marco explained, then added, “Do you like it?”

Naomi smiled, reaching for the fork for another bite, “Are you kidding me? I’ve never tasted anything like this. Crepas con Ca-he-tas or whatever you just said,” Naomi said butchering the Spanish words.

Cajeta . It’s a caramel sauce, made with the goat’s milk. Crepes stuffed with plantains and Oaxacan chocolate then drizzled with cajeta,” he explained. “I’m thinking about adding it to the dessert menu. What do you think?”

Naomi was totally focused on the dish before her. She had the fork mid-air to her mouth ready for another bite when she paused, embarrassed. “I’m sorry. I must look like a complete piggy.”

Marco did something that Naomi had never seen him do before, he smiled. “I’m happy you like it.”

Naomi couldn’t help but smile back. She didn’t think that it was possible for Marco to look even more handsome. The whole situation she found was so surreal for her. Here she was alone in the kitchen with Chef Marco, and here he was feeding her the most decadent dessert ever, and smiling at her.

Jennifer_Louisee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennifer_Louisee

Naomi’s insides felt like cajeta, warm and gooey, as she smiled back at him.

“Um, I should probably be leaving now,” Naomi said pulling her bag over her shoulders. She had turned to walk away when he stopped her.

“Hey, I want to apologize about earlier, when I yelled at you,” he said out of the blue, surprising her with the apology.

After witnessing his smile, the last thing Naomi was thinking about was the earlier incident, “What? Apologize for what?” she asked turning back to Marco.

“With the patrons, earlier. You were right, I overreacted. I guess I need to work on my customer service skills,” Marco admitted.

“That’s not all you need to work on,” Naomi said under her breath.

Qué? What was that?” Marco asked.

Naomi hesitated, she didn’t know how much to say before his good mood faded and he was back to being the dark brooding chef, “It’s just that, sometimes, you can be a little difficult to work with,” she said rapidly, then flinched waiting for the recoil.

His smile disappeared. “Is that what you think?”

“Um, yeah,” Naomi replied, then added with more confidence to confront him, “Ever since I’ve started working here, you have either flat out ignored me or given me the coldest death stares ever. I just don’t know what I’ve ever done to deserve it.”

Marco couldn’t contain another smile, “You have something on your face,” he pointed to a spot of caramel that hung on her bottom lip.

Naomi used the tip of her tongue to lick at the caramel, “Oh, did I get it?”

Watching her moist pink tongue sliding across her plump bottom lip, Marco felt a twitch in his pants. How could a simple innocent movement be the sexiest thing he’s ever seen? She had no idea how much he wished he was that drop of caramel. There was still a bit of caramel lingering at the corner of her mouth. “There’s still a bit ...” he said as he reached out and rubbed his thumb across her lips, wiping away the remains of the sticky sweet sauce. On impulse, he brought his thumb to his own lips and sucked the sweetness away.

Naomi couldn’t help the sudden heat that rose inside her when he touched her. Then, to fan the flames, the way that he sucked his thumb into his mouth made her think of other body parts those lips would be great at sucking.

“And, you are right about one thing, you don’t deserve to be ignored. I apologize if I’ve made you feel uncomfortable while working here,” Marco said, adding, “But you also have it all wrong. Te quiero desde el momento en que puse mi ojos en ti,” Marco moved toward her with dark intensity in his eyes.

Naomi’s Spanish wasn’t the best, she had no idea what he just said, only that it made her blush and her lady parts tingle. As he approached her, she didn’t back away, finally realizing that the icy death stares she had been receiving from him were actually more than that, like the way he was consuming her with his eyes at this moment.

“I don’t hate you, Naomi. I’ve tried everything I could to keep my hands off you and I don’t think that I can do that any longer,” he said taking her face in his hands before crushing his mouth down on hers. Marco sucked on her lips, tasting the remnants of the sweet caramel before slipping his tongue through and sampling the sweetness of her mouth. He was so bold in his taking of her, he hardly noticed that she was limp with shock from his sudden action.

Remorseful, yet reluctant, Marco pulled away from her and apologized. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. You are my employee, I am your boss. I shouldn’t have done that.”

Naomi couldn’t help smiling after that kiss, it was so unexpected, along with his confession. Her mind was reeling from his revelation, her heart racing and her stomach doing flips. She wanted to tell him that she had fantasies about him, that she thought of moments just like this, but was afraid her voice could only manage an embarrassing squeak. Instead she leant forward and pressed her lips to his as her book bag slid from her shoulder and fell to the floor with a loud thump.

Marco took her cue and returned her kisses. He was surprised that her kisses were equally bold and fiery. He grabbed her tiny waist, picking her up and sitting her on the prep counter causing some of the bowls and utensils to crash to the floor with a loud clunking.

Te quiero. I want you, Naomi,” he moaned between kisses.

“Yes!” Naomi encouraged him pulling him closer. His kisses continued down her neck and her collarbone as his hands moved up her torso to cup her breasts and nipples, hard and perky beneath the fabric of her blouse. He grabbed the hem of her blouse, tugging it up over her head.

Naomi raised her arms to allow him to pull her top off, then she unhooked her bra and slid it from her shoulders. As he lowered his mouth to her exposed breasts, she wrapped her arms around his neck. When his tongue connected with her sensitive peak, she let out a soft moan.

Naomi watched as he took a ladle full of cajeta and drizzled it across her heaving chest. She moaned pleasurably as the warm gooey sauce began a slow travel down her body. A portion went down the valley of her breasts, while a good amount flowed over her right breast and covered her dark chocolate nipple. When the sauce began to trickle from the protruding peak, Marco lowered his mouth to it, extending his tongue as warm cajeta dribbled into his welcoming mouth. Hungry for more, Marco began licking and sucking the gooey sauce from her breast and chest, doing a thorough job of cleaning every trace as it seeped down to her navel.

Naomi moaned softly as his tongue flickered over her concave belly button, lapping at the sweetened flesh. With one hand he popped the button on her jeans and unzipped them as Naomi balanced on her hands, raising her hips to allow him to remove her jeans and panties. She sat nude on the cool stainless steel table, as Marco lowered himself between her spread thighs. He kissed her smooth milk chocolate thighs, moving his exploring kisses upward. When his lips pressed against her most intimate lips, he parted his lips, kissing her as if he was kissing her mouth; slowly and deliberately stroking his tongue gently against her hooded bud.

“Ah, yes!” Naomi vocalized a fast building orgasm and shoved her fingers into his thick dark hair. From her encouragement, Marco continued his feast on her until he felt her thighs tighten around his neck and her own sweet sauce filled his mouth.

When her release was complete, Naomi hopped off the counter, reversed their positions, pushing Marco back against the counter and taking control. She smiled mischievously, as it was now her turn to unwrap his caramel toned body. After discarding his shirt, she undid his pants, when his boxer briefs dropped, his cock sprung forth long and strong. She reached for the bowl of melted chocolate and drizzled a fine bead of chocolate over his washboard abs, causing him to moan at the contact of warm sauce on his skin. She drizzled a spoonful along the length of his hard veiny shaft.

“Now, that I will open my mouth for,” Naomi smiled as she went down on her knees. She took her time slowly running her tongue down his length, taking the rich chocolate goodness into her eager mouth.

Ay, míos Díos!” he groaned in his mother tongue as her tongue swirled around him, licking every inch of his chocolate covered cock, then took him into her mouth. If he had known Naomi was this skilled, this hungry for him, the past couple of weeks would have been a lot different and a lot more fun.

“Mmm,” Naomi moaned loudly, loving the taste and feel of him. It was better than any fantasy she had daydreamed, she thought, running her tongue up his abs then back to his cock.

Unable to stand this prolonged tortured, Marco pulled her up to him. He wrapped his strong arms around her waist as he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him as he held her plump ass and slowly impaled her with his cock.

“Aah yes, Marco, fuck me!” Naomi cried out wrapping her arms around his neck, holding on tight to him as he entered her.

Sí,” Marco moaned against her lips.

Marco turned, sitting Naomi on the steel table. She reclined back, spreading her legs wider for him as he pounded deeper within her.

“Oh my god, yes!” she cried out as his lengthy cock filled her over and over again. She stared at him with an astonished look of pleasure as another orgasm hit, sending tremors throughout her body.

Marco responded by losing his load inside her, squirting her cervix with his white hot lava.

Naomi sat up, smiling at Marco as he composed himself and pulled his deflated cock out from between her legs.

“You should get dressed,” was all he said as he settled her on her feet and reached for his shirt. He knew what he had to do, and it wasn’t going to be easy if her beautiful chocolate body was displayed before him.

“Um, okay,” Naomi said confused as she grabbed her clothes and headed to the employee wash room. When she returned to the kitchen to retrieve her backpack, Marco was dressed and busy tidying up the spilled pots and pans.

“Um, I guess, I’ll see you here tomorrow?” Naomi said unsure about his drastic mood change.

“No, I’m sorry, I don’t want you to work here again,” he said.

“Wait, what? You’re firing me? How can you do that after what we just did?” Naomi said confused and instantly irate.

“Exactly because what we just did. I can’t work with you, when all I can think about is how delicious you taste,” Marco explained, then smiled, “Mi bella, I would end up chopping off all my fingers, and you wouldn’t want that.”

“So, you’re not mad?” Naomi finally smiled back.

He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. “Ay, no, mi bella. I have only just began with you.”

As she wrapped an arm around his neck, returning his kiss. Before tonight, whenever Marco spoke in Spanish Naomi cringed, knowing he was cursing her name, and now his tender words caused her to melt all over again. Naomi thought about how right she had been about not working out long at Con Fuego, but it was the first job she was happy to get fired from.

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments