Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dee’s Naughty Descent: Chapter 02

"Dee descends deeper"

16
4 Comments 4
9.3k Views 9.3k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Dee’s Naughty Descent Part II

By MrDeep©

"Black fucked," she thought, "Now I know how it feels." Dee's fall into black slut-hood had begun. She was black fucked. This was the beginning of her blackening.

Vic rolled off, leaving both lovers lying on their backs staring up at their sexy images in the mirror. Dee's dreamy eyes watched Vic reached for a table beside the bed, pick up a pack of cigarettes, take one out, put it to his lips, and light it. Turning to Dee, Vic took a deep draw and exhaled.

"Here," he said, offering the cigarette to Dee's lips. She hesitated, took it, and drew in a light drag.

"Take a draw, open your mouth, and breathe in," Vic told her. Dee did not smoke, but she wanted to please Vic. She felt the smoke reach her lungs before exhaling a light plume from her lips. It felt warm and sexual as she watched the smoke billow above her. She passed the cigarette back to Vic, but she hoped he would offer it again. He took another draw and handed the cigarette back to her. This time Dee did not hesitate. She felt the smoke enter her lungs and felt a trembling spread out from her belly through her pelvis.

"Get up!" Vic orders as come around the other side of the bed. He was masturbating. He positioned Dee across the bed with her head slightly hanging over the edge. Vic placed his black monster on her open lips. The penis entered her mouth and easily slipped over her hungry tongue.

"Let me move," Vic said. Dee felt his penis move in and out as her cheeks sunk in from her suction. She could taste his semen mixed with her vaginal secretions. It tasted sexy along with the musky smell of both of their sex. Vic's penis started drilling deeper with each stroke. His penis was making deep wet sounds in her mouth.

"Take a deep breath. You are going to take it all." Vic pushed, and Dee felt the penis slide down her throat. She started to gag. Vic pulled it out and allowed her to catch her breath, then he pushed back in again. Two more attempts allowed Dee to suppress the gag reflex and let Vic's penis find its home. Soon the rhythm of loved took on a life of its own. Vic's penis was sliding easily down Dee's throat now.

"That's it. Welcome to black fucking!" Vic smiled. Dee smiled back. That's all she could do with a big black penis down her throat. She felt his nut sack slap against her forehead as he continued the rhythm. Vic's penis began to grow and then slow down.

"I'M GOING TO CUM DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Vic yelled as the pulsations turned into squirts of fire. Vic held his penis until the pulsations stopped. He withdrew to just inside her lips and then used his hand to milk the remaining precious black semen into her mouth. Vic pulled out. Dee swished the semen around with her tongue and smiled at her lover. She opened it to show him the load. It tasted even better than the first load, she thought. Dee swallowed and felt the hot semen move down her throat. She felt a warm feeling in her belly. She felt the warmth spread throughout her body.

"Did you like that semen?" Vic asked.

"I like it! I've got to have more," she said dreamily. She wanted to stay all night, but Vic told her to get out.

"I want you to go home like this to your white husband. You've got cum in your cunt. Your breath smells like you've taken a load of cum in your mouth. Now go home to your white husband just like that!" Vic said. He was serious, but Dee accepted the edict from her lover.

"I want you to buy my brand, Marlboro Light, and practice smoking at home. I like my woman to smoke," Vic said.

Dee slipped on her bra and dress, stuffed her thong in her purse and left.

***

"Hello?" Lisa said.

"It's me," Dee said. "I just left Vic's apartment."

"You sound strange. How did it go?"

"Oh Lisa! This was the best fu... sex...."

"It's fucking. Call it black fucking, Dee," Lisa said.

"It was the best fucking I've ever had. I didn't know fucking could be so good," Dee said.

"What are you feeling, sweetie?"

"I'm feeling so different! It's wonderful. I want more. It's like I can't get enough," Dee said excitedly.

"You know what they say, dear. Once you go black you can never go back." Both women giggled.

"Oh Lisa! You are so right. I've got to have it again. One other thing, Lisa. He didn't use a condom. We fucked without protection."

"That's called fucking bareback, girl!" Lisa corrected her.

"I don't how this will change me? I've never fucked bareback before. His black penis inside my pussy was the best I've ever felt."

"You like it bareback?" Lisa asked.

"Yes! I could never fuck any other way, now."

"What else did you do?" Lisa probed.

"I sucked him off and then he taught me to do deep throat! It was wonderful! Hot! So sexy! It was so absolutely wicked and naughty!" Dee said.

"You're a black man's bitch now, sweetie," Lisa giggled. Both women began giggling.

"Got to go. Talk later," Dee said and hung up.

She was smiling as she drove home. She started wondering if Pat was going to be home when she arrived. Would he see her in this condition? She was and looked freshly black fucked. Dee had to stuff tissues between her legs let to prevent staining her dress and upholstery.

She had no problem getting in the house and changing before Pat came home. She glowed until she went to bed. She had showered but went to sleep with the semen still wet in her vagina.

***

Dee wondered how bareback black fucking was going to change her. She did some quick calculations on her cycle and realized she was not ovulating. Several times during the first day since she fucked Vic she stopped to masturbate. Her orgasms only gave her temporary relief.

As a precaution, the hot mom started a temperature chart.

"At least, I will know when I'm ovulating," she thought.

She purchased a pack of Vic's brand of cigarettes and practiced taking in deeper breaths, holding it, and exhaling as sexy as she could. The smoke in her lungs made her feel dizzy and tremble. It made Dee feel sexy, and it made her think about Vic.

Dee visited a salon and had her hair color highlighted with a lighter blonde color. Her nails and toenails were manicured and painted hot pink. She found time for a Brazilian wax. She had her vagina and ass bleached.

On Thursday, Vic called.

"Meet me at the Court Lounge," he said.

She slipped on her green cross dye lace boy short panties, white floral thigh high hose and matching garter belt, a blue-green stretch camisole corset bra that was sexy enough to wear on the outside, and she picked out her navy blue low-riding, stretch sateen mini skirt with a slit four inches up her left thigh. She slipped on double strapped gold sandals with eight-inch micro stiletto “fuck me” heels.

This time it was a sleazy lounge. Dee felt a little uncomfortable when she pulled into the shaded parking lot on the edge of town. She paused by the door, took the pack of cigarettes out of her purse, tapped one out, placed it to her lips, and lit it. Dee pulled the first draw deep in her lungs and felt her nerves calm a little. Dee felt her womanhood getting wet.

The Court was a dark club. The bare stage belied the fact that The Court was a rocking black, totally nude and live sex dance club at night. Vic had no problem finding her. He looked like a king "holding court" at The Court, she mused. She giggled.

"Am I the lady in waiting?" she said. She giggled again.

"You look like a ho princess," Vic said. His eyes stared her up and down. Dee had never been called a whore before, but it was exhilarating. She whirled around for Vic to get a good look at her.

"I came here to be your bitch," Dee giggled. Vic bought her a drink. She alternated smoking the cigarette and sipping the strong drink.

"How does it feel to be black fucked?" asked Vic. His lips was just inches her face.

"Feels good. I've made some changes for you. You might say you have changed me – forever!" Dee giggled. The drink and smoke were having their effect. She took Vic's hand and placed it under her mini skirt and let him feel her bare cunt. Dee giggled when she felt his finger enter her. The two lovers danced, talked, smoked, drank, laughed, giggled, and groped each other in the dark.

"I can't take this any longer. Take me to your apartment and fuck me with that big black cock," Dee whispered to Vic. In ten minutes, Dee entered Vic's apartment which was now familiar to her. Vic started another erotic video on the HD screen. The lovers began undressing. Without waiting, Dee dropped to her knees and started sucking on the black man's tool.

It was much easier for Dee to let Vic's hot penis to slide down her throat. She concentrated on taking him deep and then backing out to suck the head to when she needed to breathe. She slowly stroked his penis as she bobbed her head up and down. The feeling of the glans sliding past her lips and over her tongue started another orgasm welling up in Dee.

"That's right, bitch. That feels so good. Let my cock slide all the way down. You the best damn ho." Vic was in the throes of sex. His stomach tensed up. Vic knew the semen that had welled in his nut was making its way up.

"OH GOD! YOU FUCKING HO! UH!" Vic yelled as he came in Dee's hungry mouth. Dee felt the gobs of the hot, gooey semen rush in. This black man's sperm load was too much to hold. Before it started leaking around her lips, Dee had to take a quick gulp. At last, she pulled off of Vic's swollen manhood, tilted her head back. Dee smiled, closed her mouth and gulped it down. She giggled.

Dee glanced at the video. It was white woman in orgasmic convulsions. She had a big black penis plunging in her vagina. Dee noticed the woman had a tattoo that started at her mid-thigh and ended at her ankle. It was a floral design with red flowers and green vines. Nearby two more black studs were stroking their meat. Dee realized she was watching a real gang bang!

"You like that, Dee," Vic whispered in the white woman's ear.

"Yes! That's hot. Does she fuck all of them?"

"Yes. She does," Vic said as the woman started sucking a round robin on the three penises. Dee reached in her purse for a cigarette, lit it, looked up and smiled at Vic as she exhaled. Vic took the cigarette and took a deep drag.

Dee glanced back at the video to see the woman was on top of the man, taking his penis. The woman in the video was sucking a second penis. Dee took another drag on her cigarette and exhaled. Dee was almost shocked as the third stud, positioned his 11-inch penis on the woman's rosebud and pushed. Dee took another deep drag from the cigarette, looked at Vic, and giggled.

The video had rekindled her desire, and she could not wait to get Vic's penis in her....

***

"Hello?" Lisa said.

"I just left Vic's," Dee giggled.

"Tell me all about it!" Lisa said.

"We met at a dark lounge near his place. We talked, laughed, and he groped my cunt. Then we went to his place. After the fucking and sucking was over, he took me to a tattoo place and had the artist to put a small rose on my ass. After that he took me back to my car."

"What will Pat think when he sees it?" Lisa wondered.

"Oh! The only way you can see it is when I bend over. Pat never sees me like that," Dee said matter of fact.

"But Vic will see it, right?" Lisa asked. Both girls started giggling.

"There's something else, Lisa."

"What's that?" Lisa probed.

"Vic took me anally."

"OH MY GOD, Dee! Did he cum in her ass?"

"Yes!" Dee said.

“There’s something else.”

“Yes! Go on!”

“He talked nasty to me. He called me a whore and other nasty names. You know what?”

“Go on!”

“I loved it. I loved being called a whore, slut, and a cum dump.”

“Baby cakes! Black men all talk like that.”

“I feel so naughty!”

“You are naughty. I envy you, Dee.”

“Gotta go, bye!”

***

Dee carefully studied her temperature chart. "I'll be safe this week," she thought. "Bareback!" Dee couldn't get the word out of her mind. ‘How will it change me?’ she wondered. She decided that it wasn't getting pregnant that worried her, and she felt safe with Vic. Would absorbing Vic's semen change her? Dee had heard that semen contains hormones and pheromones that change a woman.

"Is that true?" she wondered. Dee searched the internet and found references to it. Some articles said it was a myth. But most articles said it was true. Several women attested to it.

Dee knew she had to make a decision. Can she admit to herself that she's falling in love with Vic? Every time she thought of Vic she lit up a cigarette. There were so many images, feeling, sensations, and excitement coursing through Dee's mind she could hardly get through the day. Sometime she started trembling and couldn't stop. Her cigarettes helped. She concluded it was either an obsession or an addiction.

"Was she really addicted to black sex," Dee wondered. "Oh! Why won't he call me," she thought.

The call came on Tuesday. Vic wanted her to come to his apartment on Wednesday. Dee's anticipation rose even higher.

***

Dee was now feeling more like a slut and decided to dress like one. After applying her Este Lauder™ makeup and red lipstick, she chose lacey-top fishnet thigh-high hose held up by a black garter belt with long, black straps. She stepped in her cotton string Rio thong. She slipped the black draped halter dress over her head and smoothed it out. Dee looked in the mirror and spun around. She slipped into her Red patent leather pumps. Lastly, she slipped on a blonde Afro wig. She looked at the sexy image in the mirror and giggled as she lit a cigarette.

When Dee arrived at Vic's place her hands were trembling and her abdomen was tight and tingling. She lit another cigarette to calm her nerves and stepped on the elevator.

"How's my woman?" Vic greeted her as she stepped out of the elevator. Images of several black men fucking a single blonde white woman were showing on the video screen.

"Your woman wants to fuck your black penis," Dee exhaled some smoke, put down her purse and started undressing.

The two lovers embraced and started groping each other. Dee went to her knees and began to free Vic's penis. She pulled it out. She held his balls in her left hand and grasped the base of his shaft in her right hand. The she stroked it and started sucking his balls.

"That feels so good Dee," Vic says as the white married mom continued to run her tongue up the long black shaft to the tip. She paused to put her lips over the small drop of pre-cum at the tip of Vic's penis and then engulfed the hot penis with her mouth.

"That's it, baby! Suck that penis. Your cheeks sucking in looks so hot!" Vic said.

Dee heard the elevator arrive on Vic's floor but she did not take notice.

"Here! Stand up, ho, and meet my friends!" Dee stood up and faced two hot looking black men whose eyes were wide and excited. Without speaking, they undressed and started stoking their penises.

"You don't mind if these guys fuck you, do you?" Vic asked, as he lit a joint. He toked the joint and handed it to Dee. Without hesitating, she took a draw and slowly exhaled.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa



"Sure! Why not," Dee said. Her eyes were transfixed on the hot meat, and her mind was focused on the hot time ahead. She chatted with the brothers and passed the joint around until it was gone.

Vic pushed her down on the bed and mounted her love-saddle. He was ready for a wild ride on a hot bitch. Dee guided his hot penis in her cunt and then looked up at the mirror to see her lover's ass hunching. She felt his penis part the hot, wet folds of her bareback cunt. The shaved-headed man offered his penis to her mouth. Dee took it and started making a slurping sound. Her mouth was wet and hot.

"I'm coming. Take this black jizz," Vic yelled. Dee looked up at the mirror and saw Vic's powerful ass hunch forward and down. She felt his penis hit her cervix and a hot liquid-love splashed against the walls of her cunt. Dee reached down and milked Vic's penis dry.

As soon as Vic withdrew, the second black Adonis mounted her. He pulled her legs up to her chest and slammed his 11-inch penis in her white pussy.

"Oh! So hot, bitch," the man said. Dee looked at the mirror again and saw the contrast between her white skin and the dark man inside her cunt. The image started Dee on her first orgasm.

"OH! MY GOD! That's right! Fuck me! Fuck me! Push it hard! Don't stop!" Dee screamed. Her chest was heaving up against her black lover, pressing her breasts and sensitive nipples flat.

The man on top stopped and rolled Dee over on top. Vic traded places with the man whose penis she was sucking. She was doggie fucking with a complete stranger under her. He was ramming her cunt in the throes of heated passion. She could only manage a soft whimper as Vic's penis started its dive into her throat.

Dee felt two hands on her hips. Then she felt a finger applying a lube to her ass. It was followed by the passionate pressure of a penis head on her rose bud. Her ass expanded quickly and allowed the black pleasure pole to sink in.

"You have one fine ass," the man said. The rhythm started between the lover under her and the penis in her ass. Dee started to tremble and felt the wave of sensation sweep over her. She just had her second orgasm. Her Big O triggered a her ass fucking partner to go over the edge, as she felt five strong blasts of semen in her rectum. A small amount of cum started to leak around the black penis in her ass.

The man in her cunt then made a deep lunge, hunched up, and froze. Dee knew what was coming. The hot cum began flooding her cunt, sending her into another orgasm.

All three lovers fell apart in exhaustion and lay still. Only the sound of their heavy breathing could be heard.

"Show the brothers your marriage rings, Dee," Vic broke the silence. Dee held up her left hand and started giggling.

"Look at this married cunt! She's full of our semen and showing us her rings!" Vic said.

Dee giggled and Vic and the brothers started howling in laughter.

"Ok bitch. Time for you to go!" Vic had ordered her out of his apartment again. Reluctantly, Dee gathered her clothing, dressed, lit a cigarette, took a deep draw, exhaled, and left.

***

"Hello?" It was Lisa.

"Hi! I just left Vic's place, Lisa."

"Tell me all about it, girl!"

"I started sucking his penis and two of his friends dropped in. So we all crawled on Vic's bed, and they fucked me."

"Oh, Dee! You didn't!"

"I had one in my pussy, one in ass, one in my mouth at the same time. Lisa! It was so hot!" Dee giggled, and took another draw on her cigarette.

"That’s called air-tight. That's so hot, Dee. How do you feel?" Lisa asked.

"Great! I've gotta go. Talk to you later," Dee hung up and took another drag and exhaled a cloud of smoke. A smile broke over her face as she drove home. The warm glow of multiple orgasms was still lingering. Cum was leaking out of her cunt and ass.

****

Three days later, Dee checked her temperature as she got out of bed. She carefully recorded the figure and studied the chart.

"I think I am ovulating. I'm sure of it," she thought. Those little black baby seeds of Vic's would knock me up if I fuck him now," she thought. She giggled and felt the urge for another cigarette. The tension was building. Vic hadn't called.

"Maybe I will be lucky," she thought. Could she tell Vic, no if she called?

She took a drag and exhaled a cloud of smoke and started thinking about the four levels of sexual pleasure that Vic had told her.

"There are four levels of sexual pleasure for a white woman. The first level is the pleasure of fucking her white husband. The second highest pleasure fucking a man outside your marriage. The third level of pleasure is to fuck a black man bareback out of the white woman's marriage. The fourth and highest level was to fuck a black man bareback when his seed would make her pregnant. The thought of those black baby-making sperm going in to knock her up is pure ecstasy," Vic told her. It was black breeding sex.

In the late morning, Vic called. He wanted her to drop everything and come over now.

She carefully applied her makeup and brushed her hair. This time, Dee wanted to dress the sexiest ever. She slipped on a cotton side string thong panty and pulled on a dark back-seem panty hose. She put on an audacious purple nylon mesh chemise with sequin trim and asymmetrical hem that came to mid-thigh. She wore no bra. Her feet looked nude in the gold crisscross strapped sandals.

When she stepped off the elevator, the videos were playing and Vic was undressed.

"I'm ovulating," Dee announced and giggled again.

Neither wasted words. Vic almost slung her to the bed, pushed up her chemise around her waist and mounted her. Dee watched transfixed at the vision in the mirror. She was being black fucked; she might be knocked up! A wave of pleasure swept over her as she squeezed her lover's penis even tighter with her cunt muscles. Dee's hips pushed up to meet Vic's powerful hunch. She could feel his penis pushing through her tight cunt and slam against her cervix. She arched her breasts up and trembled as another wave of pleasure swept over her and culminated in her cunt as a powerful orgasm.

"OH! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!" Dee screamed. She felt like an animal. Her cunt was in a continuous spasm. Her hips hunched up to meet Vic's thrusts. Dee looked up at her visage in the mirror, seeing her white arms around her black lover's body. She moved her hands down and pushed Vic's ass toward her thrusting pelvis. Then another wave of pleasure started to sweep over her. She was trembling uncontrollably when she had another orgasm.

"OH SHIT. I'M CUMMING, BITCH!" Vic's penis spouted a giant stream of hot baby making sperm that spread out, looking for Dee's egg.

The spent lovers rolled to the side and laid quietly as the glow of orgasm quietly, slowly subsided. Dee opened her dreamy eyes, looked at the mirror and lit another cigarette. She knew for sure she was ovulating. Thinking of the mad dash of the wiggling sperm to reach her egg, Dee began to giggle.

***

"Hello?" It was Lisa.

"I'm just leaving Vic's place." Dee had a sing-song sound to her voice.

"OK! What happened? Tell me!" Lisa pleaded.

"We fucked and Vic came in my cunt." Dee was being coy.

"That's all?" Lisa was puzzled.

"No! That's not all. I checked my temp chart this morning, and I am definitely ovulating!" Dee was excited!

"You're going to have Vic's black baby! I am so happy for you, Dee!"

"I know. I know. I'll have to wait and see. Bye." Dee smiled and blew out another cloud of smoke as she drove back home.

***

It was two days of waiting for Dee before Vic called again. He wanted her to come over that night. Dee had never met Vic at night, but she could not refuse to obey her lover, now. She made up an excuse about a bridge game and left.

She had decided to wear a barely legal mesh bralette and half-slip set over back-seemed fishnet thigh-high hose with no underwear. She wore a red, low riding skirt with a hemline just three inches below her cunt. The black straps hold up her mesh hose were visible. She slipped on her rhinestone studded pumps, and black beaded loop earrings to complete the sexy look.

She was anxious and tense as she drove to Vic's place.

Dee stepped off the elevator and was greeted with three nude black men. All three started rubbing her penises and smiling big.

"Show us your wedding rings, Dee," one of them said. Dee blew a cloud of smoke and held up her left hand and started giggling. That was followed by laughter from Vic and his two black brothers.

Someone handed Dee a joint, which they passed around.

Dee went to her knees and began a sexy round robin of hot, black, uncut penises. She was frantically sucking, making sounds and leaving strings of saliva as she switch from penis to penis. As she sucked one penis, she jacked the other two. One of the brothers started to cum, but instead of giving the precious elixir to Dee, he produced a wine glass and shot his load in the glass. Each man in turn dumped his cum in the glass. Vic handed the half full glass to Dee and smiled.

Looking at her lover over the rim, Dee smiled and pressed it to her lips. She turned up the glass and felt the warm, gooey cum ooze into her mouth. She scooped out the last drops with her tongue and fingers. She was still holding the multiple loads in her mouth when she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. A cheer went up from Vic and the brothers. Dee closed her mouth and gulped the sweet mixture down. Dee smiled and started giggling.

The rest of the evening was Dee taking double penetration. They filled all her orifices again and again. After the sexing, they were spent. The brothers left, and Vic drove Dee to a tattoo parlor. He chose a tribal weave with a butterfly to be placed on the small of her back just above her ass.

Horizontal barbells were fitted through Dee's pierced nipples. Dee chose a stainless steel barbell set inside a silver sculptured ring to wear later.

"Now pay the man," Vic said.

"I didn't bring any money, Dee," said giggling.

"Well, then fuck the man!" Vic said with a big smile on his face.

They placed Dee on a table with her legs hanging over. The black artist stepped up to the white mom's cunt and pulled his penis out of his pants. Dee was shocked at what she saw next. His penis was fitted with beads under the skin along its entire length. A ring pierced the head of his penis through his hole. Dee almost swooned as she felt the ridges slide inside her cunt. It took Dee only a short time to cum. After the artist ejaculated, he pulled his penis out and moved around to Dee's mouth. She sucked the head and flicked her tongue over the ring. He inserted his penis deep in Dee's mouth. She swooned as the ridges stimulated her lips and throat.

***

Dee managed to get into bed and go to sleep without Pat noticing her sexy new body. Her cunt and ass were dripping cum on the sheets, as she drifted off. The next morning, Dee showered, dried, and quickly dressed before Pat left the house.

***

"Hello?" Lisa answered.

"Hi Lisa! This is Dee."

"How did it go last night?" Lisa asked breathlessly.

"Vic and two brothers were there when I arrive. I sucked them until they shot their loads in a wine glass. They let me drink it. It was so hot, Lisa!"

"OH Dee! That was hot!"

"Lisa. Vic had my nipples pierced and a large tattoo drawn on my back last night," Dee said.

"I've got to see it! How are you going to hide it from Pat?"

"I'm going to show him tonight after the game."

"Good luck, sweetie."

"Bye!"

***

That evening Dee was sitting in the stands with Pat watching the school soccer game. It was still hot, and there was very little breeze. Dee felt the need to smoke or a joint and that reminded her of Vic. Her pussy began to get wet. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

Then she received a shock! Vic was there standing in front of the stands. He was looking at her. Dee's heart leaped! Vic motioned for Dee to meet him. Dee glanced to see if Pat noticed anything. He was engrossed in the game.

Dee excused herself and slowly walked down and to the back of the stands.

"Hi Dee. I have a surprise for you," Vic said with a smile. He took her hand.

Dee started to giggle as she walled hand in hand with Vic to the parking lot. He stopped at a large recreational vehicle and opened the door. Dee stepped inside the dimly lit vehicle to see two brothers she had never seen before.

"Dee! Show them your marriage rings," Vic requested. Dee lifted her left hand, dangled it. She started giggling.

"This white whore is ready to fuck some brothas," Vic said in a black dialect. They quickly stripped Dee and laid her down on the bed. They opened her legs. One of the brothers mounted her. Dee wrapped her legs around the black man's waist. Dee took a deep breath in as she felt the big black penis penetrate her. He went balls deep on the first thrust. Another penis met Dee's lips, and she opened her mouth to suck on it. Vic pulled out a camera and started taking still pictures of the steamy, hot scene. Dee felt a nut sack slapping her ass as the brother’s penis moved in and out.

The brother fucking Dee turned over and pulled Dee on top. Dee expected an ass attack but was surprised when the other penis entered her cunt for a double pussy penetration. Both men push in and out, in and out with Dee feeling fire welling up in her extended clitoris. Dee's fucking became hotter and frantic. She was bucking and screaming. The two penises in her cunt stretched her to the limit.

"OH HELL! FUCK ME! COME ON! DON'T TAKE IT OUT! PUSH IT! FUCK ME!" the black penis whore screamed.

Before they finished both brothers came twice in Dee's cunt, ass, and mouth. Then Vic ordered Dee to dress and leave. Just like that. They came. They saw. They conquered her.

“Thank you for bring these two hot brothas,” Dee said picking up Vic’s black dialect. She was blacked now.

Dee felt good. She felt fulfilled. She felt black fucked. She was a black cock whore now. Her conversion to a black man's slut was complete. She was glad Vic had come. She was ready to meet Vic or any of his friends any place at any time. Dee started giggling as she asked, "Do you want to see my rings?" She raised her left hand and dangled the marriage symbols at the black men. She giggled again, lit up and smoked. The brothers took her cum drenched thong for a "prize". Dee left the RV with no panties. She didn't care.

As Dee walked back to the stands to meet Pat, she spotted the same black man who started her descent into slut-hood weeks earlier. He was smoking a blunt. This time Dee gave him a big smile. On an impulse she walked up to him and asked for a drag on his blunt. She inhaled and blew the smoke from her lungs. She never took her eyes off the young stud’s face. Dee reached in her purse, scribbled her cell number on a slip of paper, handed it to him, and walked away giggling.

Dee sat down next to Pat. He looked at her, and she smiled. She sat patiently watching the game with cum oozing from her cunt and ass. The slight smell of male sex and smoke lightly surrounded her. Dee put a breath mint in her mouth. She nudged Pat. He looked at her, and she smiled.

Continued ...

Published 
Written by MrDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments