Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dream of Sharing the Wife

19
5 Comments 5
17.7k Views 17.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Last night I had the most erotic dream I've had in a long time. My wife and I had a threesome with a another man. Well, really it was more of a teenage boy and it was less of a threesome and more like her making love to the two of us. First separately and then together. He and I never interacted with each other, but for me at least, there was an undeniable thrill in being naked and hard with him as we shared her between us.

As I said, he was very young - probably no more than 18 or 19 years old. My wife has always had a thing for younger men. In fairness, in my dream, my wife was young too, probably mid to late twenties and definitely in her prime.

His skin was dark brown, almost black. He was slight of build with a flat stomach and arms and legs that bordered on skinny.

She was kneeling beside him on the sofa completely naked. Her dark hair cascaded over her shoulders and across her firm tanned breasts. Her light brown nipples were exposed and hard. Her hips were full. Her tummy flat. Her pussy a dark hairy patch cut into a perfect triangle. She looked better than I've ever seen her.

I watched as she ran her hands down his chest, cupping his balls, pumping his shaft, polishing its head with her palm. Getting him hard. It didn't take much. It never does at that age.

His cock was bigger than mine, longer and thicker. It wasn't huge, but it looked massive with her delicate white fingers jerking him off. He was circumcised and his bulbous head was glossy with pre-cum. I watched transfixed as she deftly used it to lubricate his thick shaft, moving her hand up and down until it was slick and shiny and sticky wet.

He never once looked my way. His eyes were devouring her body. He was so excited. His hands were shaking and I could practically hear his heart pounding from where I sat. It was the excitement that only a young man can know. The excitement of a virgin getting his first taste of nirvana.

She kissed him. A big open mouth passionate thing that left him squirming and breathless. Then she broke her kiss, bent down and engulfed the top third of his cock with her mouth. His hands flew up on their own accord and hovered just above her head, clearly wanting to push himself deeper, but afraid to move. Afraid to do anything that might shatter the spell.

She looked straight at me as she licked and sucked and kissed his cock with an exuberance she'd never used on mine. Her eyes glistened with excitement. She watched me watching and pleasured us both with her performance.

I floated in a mini ecstasy, waiting to see what would happen next. Part of me wanted him to cum... to see him losing himself to her talented mouth... to see his cum pouring out over her breasts and down her body. But I didn't want it to end. I didn't want the dream to be over. I wanted more. I wanted to see him fuck her. I wanted to fuck her.

As if sensing my thoughts, my dream wife lifted her head from his lap and guided one of his uplifted hands between her legs. In my mind, I could see two long fingers slipping effortlessly inside her. His eyes grew big and he started to say something, but her tongue slid into his mouth. I wondered if he could taste himself on her lips.

Lifting up on her knees for my viewing pleasure, she made a point of spreading her legs wider and slowly, seductively grinding and gyrating her pussy into his hand. There was my wife, wantonly exposing herself as she rhythmically stroked his cock to the same heated beat with which she was humping herself against his invading fingers.

Time slipped gears for a moment. One more kiss, one more wicked smile in my direction, and suddenly she was swinging her leg over his hips and guiding him into the mouth of her pussy. She was wet. I mean really wet. Her inner thighs were drenched from desire.

In my dream I sat with my cock in my hand watching my beautiful wife slowly working his rock hard member deeper and deep inside her. Each stroke was a little longer and a little wetter than the last, until finally the cheeks of her ass rested on his big cum-filled balls. For a moment she just sat there, reveling in the fit.

I can't describe the thrill of seeing her pussy stretched wide and stuffed full of cock and knowing she was enjoying every inch. I loved watching as she began pleasuring herself and just hoped like hell I wouldn't wake up before she was through.

The contrast of his dark skin against her tanned white body made it that much more exotic. His black hands cupping her ass. Her white hips rising and falling above his dark thighs. And at the center of it all, his big black cock appearing and disappearing into her whiteness of her body.

He moaned and began to fuck her. I mean really fuck her good. Frantically grunting like a rutting animal, his hands were on her hips forcing his entire cock inside her with each downward thrust. Laughing down at him she shimmied her breasts across back and forth over his face. His thrust pushed her forward and she cried out as he pulled them roughly to his mouth and began sucking and biting them like a ravenous child.

He was clumsy. Frantic with excitement and hunger and need. Barely in control of himself. No finesse. No style. No experience. Just a big cock and the raw unbridled need to give every inch of it over to the pleasure of her pussy.

He was on the brink of cumming within minutes of entering her. And she loved it. She reveled in knowing what she was doing to him... what she was doing to both of us. We were her fuck toys. And hers was the power to get us off, or not, as she saw fit. She pulled his hair and dug her nails into his shoulders and egged him on, "Fuck me! Do it! Fuck me!"

I know it was only a dream, but it was an awesome sight to see. My wife, young and naked, getting this young man off. I wanted to cum just watching her. More than that, I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to be right where he was... lost balls deep with lust inside her pussy while it was still wet and steaming hot from the heat of his cock.

He was just at the brink when she suddenly dismounted and began furiously jerking him off. His organ was swollen fat and soaking wet, lathered in their juices. He was moaning and she was pumping. Tiny droplets flew from her stroking hands, covering them both in shinny dollops of wetness. She leaned over, with her bare breasts pressed against his side and whispered something in his ear.

Suddenly he cried out and shook with pleasure as she gleefully pumped stream after stream from his cock. Her eyes sparkled with excitement and pleasure as long white ribbons of hot cum splashed across his body, landing on his chest, neck and face. Then she leaned down, aimed his cock at her breasts and giggled with delight as one last spurt fountained up to cover her nipple in a blanket of dripping white.

She was relentless, milking him for all he was worth, until, blissful and breathless, he sat there covered in cum. It looked like strings of white pearls against his black skin. His chest was heaving.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

His hands hung loose at his side. He looked dazed and sated to the point that he might melt into the sofa beneath her.

For a few minutes she just sat there and purred. One hand toying and pinching her cum covered nipple while the other slowly massaged the last of the cream from his softening cock. It dribbled from his head and flowed over her fingers in thick creamy waves. She kissed him.

"I have cum on my lips," he said shyly, sounding more embarrassed then upset. She scooped a droplet from his cheek and placed her finger to his lips. I watched as he stared into her eyes, opened his mouth and sucked it into his mouth. Smiling, she licked the cum from his lips and kissed him again, driving her tongue deep inside him. A part of me wanted to taste him too... taste him in her and on her.

Then it was my turn. Turning, she slowly sauntered across the room to me. In the dream, she looked incredible. She was covered in a sheen of sweat and cum. Her whole aura reeked of sensuality. She was erotic and exotic... a dark Goddess. And we were her phallic servants.

I could see him watching her ass as she walked towards me. His hand moved to his cock and I liked it. I liked knowing she made him crazy horny. She made him hard. He just came and already his cock was stiffening in hopes of fucking her again.

Her pussy was wet and matted and I wanted nothing so much as to have her push me back on the sofa and lower herself to my waiting mouth. But instead, she took my cock in her cum covered hand, lathered me with his warm jism and buried my entire length insider her in one smooth wonderful motion. I could feel her wetness on my balls. I could feel their heat. I could taste him on her lips. I could feel his inspiration in her movements. She was on fire and I couldn't get enough of her.

I've been fucking my wife for decades and last night, when I was fucking her in my dreams, she was the crème de la crème... the best of all my memories. She writhed on my cock. Her breasts were in my hands and in my mouth and pressed against my face. I sucked his cum from her nipples as she rocked up and down on my shaft. I filled my hands with her hips and her ass and pulled and pushed and loved every minute of it.

She was wet and horny and happy. Her kisses were filled with a passion we haven't shared in years. And I loved her so much. I pulled her down on me and could feel my balls start to tighten as I stroked and thrust and throbbed inside her.

It would have been a damn good dream if it had ended right then and there, but then he came over to join us.

He stood behind her stroking his cock, watching with undisguised lust in hopes of being able to fuck her one more time. She looked back at him and then down at me. I nodded and she kissed me as he moved into positioned behind her upturned ass. She moaned into my mouth as he began rubbing his cock up and down her slit. I could feel the heat of his hard on as it brushed over my balls and along her pussy, licking our wetness.

I pulled her cheeks apart and held her open for him. Her moan changed pitch as he began pushing his bulbous head against the rim of her asshole. Her tongue teased the opening of my mouth and then slowly began moving in and out. My head was spinning as I realized she was fucking me... fucking my mouth as he was fucking her ass. Penetrating me as he was penetrating her.

In real life, she would have never taken a cock as big as his, but in the dream she cooed with pleasure as he worked himself into her ass inch by slippery inch. And with each inch, her tongue slipped deeper and deeper into me. I loved it. In my dream, it was all mixed together. Him fucking her ass and her fucking my mouth. Sucking her tongue, I silently urged her deeper, begging her to give me her all. And, suddenly she did. And we moaned in unison as we felt him fill us both.

With each long stroke, his length slid over mine and her warm nectar gushed out over my balls and between my legs. She was soaking wet for us. I know I keep saying that, but even awake, I can close my eyes and feel how wet she was.

She moaned in ecstasy as we filled her to the brim with our long wet hungry cocks over and over again. She broke our kiss and her breathing became ragged.

She looked so fucking good. She felt so fucking good. And now the two of us were fucking her, oh so fucking good.

I bit and sucked and squeezed her swinging tits as he drove into her from behind. He had one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip, pushing and pulling her body back and forth across my mine, impaling her on our two hard cocks in a heated repetition. I could hear him grunting with each thrust... rocking our bodies as he rammed into her with abandon. Our shy young man was becoming a stallion.

I gave up any attempt at moving and just let the tide of their motions wash over me. She creamed and cried out and begged us to fuck her. I felt huge inside her, pressed tight against the wall of her pussy by his big invading cock pushing deep into her ass.

In the dream, our ethereal bodies undulated in and out of each other. All substance and sensation. No weight. No discomfort. No awkward positions or synchronization of movement. No sofa. No room. Nothing existed beyond the union of our three bodies. And, there, in that wonderful place of dreams I could feel everything. Every motion was a shared sensation. Every stroke in was a stroke out with the three of us swelling and pulsing and throbbing inside her as one.

I don't know if she was milking us or we were milking her. I only know he came with a roar and she came with a scream. Her pussy spasmed. His cock swelled. And, in my dream, his cum was suddenly everywhere, flooding all through her pussy and bathing my cock in a hot lava that poured out over my shaft and balls and I exploded inside her, joining my cum to theirs.

Afterward, I held her in my arms. I could feel him laying across her back. His heart was beating into her from behind as mine was beating into her from below. She laid impaled between us, sloppy wet with cum and it was wonderful.

I woke up horny and happy and wanting. Grateful and sad. Melancholy in the knowledge that a dream is all it was and could ever be.

It's not that I had any illusions that it could ever happen in real life. It's just that for one fleeting moment all the boundaries and consequences and limitations of life fell away. We were young. We were horny. We were free. Free of jealousy and age and consequences. No STDs. No guilt. No morning after regrets or awkward parting of the ways. Just three people united in the enjoyment of each other. A rare and special gift. And. for me, a dream for which I'm grateful.

*****************************************************************************************
Author's Note: The story was taken from a dream. I didn't create the story; I merely wrote down what came to me in the night. Send me a note if you would be interested in an illustrated version.

Published 
Written by DMercator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments