Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

East Indian Goddess

"Steve meets Milan at an industry mixer and sparks fly..."

90
19 Comments 19
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This mini-series is based on a real-life industry mixer, but is 50% fantasy. Names, Careers, Locations, etc have all been changed. I'm guessing this will be two or three chapters total."

It seemed like another boring business mixer that is held every quarter. But there I was, religiously, quarter after quarter, to mingle with others in the building industry. As I walked down the hotel hallway, I saw the easel that announced tonight’s presentation was going to be from a woman who would speak on green energy and integrating it into new construction buildings. I stopped when I saw the speaker’s photo.

Her name was Milan Singh, Project Manager, with the biggest commercial builders in the region. It listed her degrees, accreditations, and various professional organizations. I couldn’t help but notice that she was very attractive. It confirmed my comical theory that East Indian women are either model gorgeous and a “nine,” or a troll and a “two.”

I entered the small ballroom and headed straight for one of the no-host bars. I said a few “hellos” to several people I knew as I waited to get a drink. I then heard the voice of the group’s current president.

Jay Morris is also the president of his families electrical contracting business, something his father started decades ago and built into a money-making machine with offices throughout the state. Jay is also a Grade A jerk.

“Steve Berg,” he said to me, “I’d like to introduce you to tonight’s speaker.”

I started to turn around when I heard my name. When I heard “tonight’s speaker” I instantly smiled knowing the attractive woman from the posterboard would be with Jay. He continued, “He owns The Old Oak Group.”

As I locked eyes with her, I said, “Hello, I’m Steve Berg. And you’re Milan Singh, so nice to meet you.”

“Yes, I know who you are too,” she said. “It’s nice to finally meet you. I live in one of your subdivisions, Sunwest Two.”

Sunwest is one of my company’s high-end subdivisions on the west side of Oak Valley. We developed the land and built most of the homes in that phase, selling forty percent of the lots to other custom home builders. My firm builds semi-custom homes where we offer twelve floor plans, three elevations, and the buyer can then select all of the colors for the exterior, their flooring, tile, cabinets, etc.

Milan and I exchanged a few other pleasantries when she told me, “I live on Rosewood. My cousin Jag Gill built my house. I love living there.”

“I’m happy to hear that,” I told her. “You must live on the west end of the block, with an even number address. Is it the blue two-story?”

Milan laughed, “You’re good. Yes, I’m at 4216.”

We were interrupted by the bartender asking for my order. Noticing she did not have a drink, I asked, “Milan, may I buy you a drink?”

“Thank you. Yes, I’d like a vodka tonic with a lime, please,” she told the young woman behind the bar.

Jay excused himself to say hello to others but reminded Milan that she’d be on stage right after dinner. We moved away from the bar once we had our drinks and continued to talk. I learned she went to school at the University of California (Berkeley) and double majored in Architecture and Construction Management. I told her I also held two degrees: Real Estate Development and Construction Management from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.

I then noticed she was not wearing a wedding ring. Not wanting to be too obvious, I casually mentioned that I was a widower. I then asked her, “And you must be married?”

Milan literally laughed out loud. “Must? Why do you say ‘must?”

I was now worried. Did I offend the seemingly perfect woman? I chose my words carefully. “Well, you’re late forties, professional, and a very attractive woman. And you’re East Indian. I know how much pressure Indian parents put on their kids to get married after college.”

She looked at me with a crease on her forehead. “How do you know all that?”

I spoke slowly, “Well, the sign out front listed the year you graduated college so that was a clue to your age. And I grew up with several Sikh Indians here in town and they were pressured after college to get married right away.”

“And how do you know my religion is Sikh and not Hindu?” she asked.

Again, worried I’ve offended her, “Well, I know your cousin Jag is Sikh. And with the name Singh, I just figured you were married. Your maiden name is Gill, right?”

Laughing, “No, I’ve never been married. Ricky’s mother was a Singh, she’s my dad’s sister.”

I couldn’t apologize fast enough about the name and marriage confusion. She said many people assume she’s divorced since she has no ring. “The truth is I’ve never met ‘the guy,” she told me. “It doesn’t bother me, but I would have loved to have kids.”

Just then we heard Jay call over the PA for everyone to take a seat at a table. I offered, “Would you like to sit with me?”

Milan quickly looked around, leaned in, and said, “I would. I really don’t want to sit with Jay. Do the speakers usually sit with him?”

“Some do, some don’t,” I told her.

We found a table and sat with a nice mix of others from the group and enjoyed our basic banquet meal. Everyone at our table said their name, company, and a ten second bit about their job.

After the meal Jay returned to the stage and gave a short update on some of the association’s projects, lobbying efforts, and then introduced Milan. She had a slick video and slide show presentation to go with her short talk on green building items, techniques, and how to integrate them into both commercial and residential applications. When she returned to the table, I stood, and gave her a short hug, and whispered loudly so the others could hear, “Great presentation. You’re impressive.”

As we sat down, she smiled at me, “Thank you, Steve.”

Twenty minutes later the meeting was over, and most people bolted for the door to leave. I was hoping to walk Milan out to her car so we could talk more. I also had other motives.

“May I walk you to your car?” I asked. “That parking lot is kind of dark.”

She smiled, “Yes, you’re such a gentleman. I have to say good night to Jay and grab a few things from my presentation.”

As we approached her car, I was just about to ask her if she’d like to go out sometime when Milan said, “There’s a coffee house just down the road. Would you like to get a coffee and continue our chat?”

Laughing, “I was just going to ask you out. Yes, sure. The Coffee Lounge, right?”

Milan confirmed the location, and we made the short drive to the coffee house, ordered our coffee, and took a seat in the nearly empty shop. “I stop here every morning on my way to work. It’s always packed,” Milan said.

“I’m a regular at the Orchard Center shop. I grew up with Brock’s mom and dad,” I told her, referring to the owner’s parents.

Over the next thirty minutes we talked more about business, our college experiences, and more. I told her about my wife passing three years prior due to a heart issue that runs in her family. “Christie was forty-seven. She held on to see our youngest graduate college that May,” I told her.

We left as the staff told us it was closing time and headed out to our cars. I gave Milan a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. “It’s been such a pleasure to meet you tonight. May I call you later this week?”

“Of course, you can call me. I’d like that, Steve. It was nice meeting you too,” she said.

The next morning was a typical Wednesday in the office before site inspections in the early afternoon. As I was finishing a walk-through of the framing of a few houses under construction my cell phone rang. The caller ID read, “Milan Singh.” A jolt of lightning went through my body and endorphins flooded my brain.

“Hello Miss Milan,” I said coyly.

‘Steve, thank you so much for the flowers! They’re gorgeous. It was a nice surprise,” she told me. “I had a really great time too. And, yes, I’d love to join you for dinner Saturday night.”

We spoke for just a few minutes recapping the night before and agreeing to meet at the restaurant at 7:00 pm Saturday.

**

I met Milan in the foyer of the restaurant for our 7:00 pm reservation at The Lakeside Bar and Grill. After being seated and placing our dinner orders we picked up our conversation and bantered back and forth about business, our personal lives, and Milan inquired about my adult children.

“My oldest, Robert, is twenty-six, and lives in San Diego. My daughter, Leslie, she’s twenty-five and also lives in San Diego. They both went to San Diego State as that was where Christie graduated from.”

After dinner I walked Milan to her car and had decided that I would go in for a simple kiss. As she turned to say good night I went in for a hug. I whispered, “I really like you. May I kiss you?”

“Yes,” she said with a smile.

I kissed her on the lips softly and purposely paused. Milan smacked and kissed my bottom lip, and then as I opened my mouth slightly, she slid her tongue into mine and our tongues were soon swirling around each other. I pulled her in tighter and wrapped my arms around her just above her waist.

As we parted after the slow, soft, and sensual kiss our eyes met and we both smiled. “I could do that all night,” Milan said.

“Me too,” I said. “Would you like to come to my house?”

Smiling, “Yes. I was hoping you’d ask me over.”

Minutes later I opened the door to my place and escorted my date into the living room. “Would you like a mini tour?” I asked.

“Sure, but after you get us that wine you promised,” she said sarcastically.

“What wine?” I replied quickly, not getting her joke. “Oh! Sure, I’ll open a bottle. I’m such a bad host.”

We moved into the kitchen where I opened a bottle of wine as Milan casually looked around my kitchen, opened my fridge, and a few cabinets. “You missed the pantry,” I joked.

“Sorry, it’s my way of getting a better idea about a man. You passed,” she teased.

“OK,” I said hesitantly. “What made me get a passing grade?”

“Well,” she said taking a pause. “You have a mix of foods in your fridge. Meat, cheese, fruits, veggies, etc. You have typical staples in some of the cabinets, so I’m guessing you have more in your larger pantry. Some guys have nothing but condiments and beer.”

Laughing, “Well, that would have been me in my early twenties. I enjoy cooking and usually make dinner five nights a week.”

We moved from room to room as I gave a quick review of each room. Milan noticed my one photo of Christie on my dresser and commented on how beautiful she was. As we returned to the living room, we sat down, side by side on the couch.

I didn’t waste any time. I asked for her wine, setting both glasses on the coffee table in front of us. “Now, where were we in the parking lot?” I asked.

Milan smiled, “I think you were about to kiss me again.”

We both leaned in and embraced as our lips met. After a few simple lip kisses, our tongues began a slow waltz. I moved my right hand to the back of her head to get more control of our kissing. She was pressing her boobs into my chest, and I could feel her hard nipples through her bra and blouse.

I softly leaned Milan back, moving a pillow to place behind her head. We each adjusted and now she was lying on the couch up against the back cushions and I was on my side on the edge, almost falling off. We engaged in a heavy make out session like a couple of high school kids at the homecoming dance. My right hand soon found her breasts and I caressed her plush pillows before zeroing in on her nipples. A few minutes later I felt Milan’s hand rubbing my cock.

After about five minutes I asked, “I’d enjoy taking you to my bed. It’s your decision. I can wait.”

“Let’s go,” she whispered. “I’m really into you.”

After we entered the bedroom, we resumed kissing and slowly, and sensually, undressed each other. After Milan unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my chinos, she slid them down as she squatted. As she crouched like a baseball catcher, she untied my shoes and then took my pants off. Her hands brushed over my tented boxers as she took the waistband and pulled them down, allowing my stiff dick to spring free.

As she looked up at me, “Oh, what do we have here?” she asked playfully. Her right hand grabbed the base and slowly stroked my eight-inch length. “Mmmm, I can’t wait for you to fuck me with this big thick cock.”

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

I placed both hands on her head and pressed the tip of my manhood against her lips. Milan smiled at me and opened, sticking her tongue out. As I slid my dick in her mouth, her tongue tickled the underside of my prick. Before I could get into a motion, she was bobbing on my knob, taking it all the way down until it hit her throat causing her to gag a bit.

“While that feels great, let’s lay down,” I told her. I let the beautiful Indian goddess go first. She was on her back, so I took hold of her by the ankles and moved them outward, so her legs where spread eagle. I moved on to the bed and kneeled in a downward dog type pose, as I lightly began kissing the inside of her legs.

“My pussy is on fire. Make me cum, Steve,” Milan said in a sultry tone.

I continued with my kisses up each thigh. I circled around her mons, and then down on each side of her outer labia. Finally, I slowly used my velvet tongue to lick from her perineum up toward her clitoris, taking extra effort to not touch her pleasure nub. My tongue went deeper with each lick up and down. She was not only on fire, but she was super wet. Her lady bits glistened in the soft light from her wetness.

My finger entered her vagina and my tongue lightly teased around the magic bean. A second finger now filled her pink hole. For a woman of her age, she was extremely tight. And then I remembered, she has no children. As the dynamic duo of digits methodically went in and out, my mouth surrounded her clit and lightly began sucking.

“Ohhhh, yes!” Milan whispered. “Suck it. Flick it. Make me cum!”

As I turned up the suction my tongue started pressing against her tic-tac. She twitched the first time and then settled down. Milan’s legs began to shiver as her orgasm approached and she was moaning in pleasure.

“Ooohhhh, yes. I’m almost there. Don’t stop,” she muttered.

My mouth was sucking like the top-of-the-line Dyson and my tongue was flicking her engorged clit. Her lower stomach was now spasming as she continued with the audible sounds. I looked up at her face and Milan’s eyes were closed and her hands were grabbing the sheets to her side.

“I’m cumming!” she exclaimed. Her body twitched and she let out a primal “Agh!”

I backed off on the sucking and flicking and drank her sweet and tart pussy juice. My hands found hers and we interlocked fingers. When I looked at her again Milan’s eyes were open, and she had a smile on her face.

“Oh my God, that was fantastic. I needed that,” she stammered as her breathing was getting back to normal. After a long pause “Steve, that was the best oral orgasm I’ve ever had.”

I smiled at her as I moved up and lay next to her. I kissed her, allowing her to get a small taste of herself. Our tongues swirled momentarily before I snuggled into her and became the big spoon.

We cuddled for over five minutes in complete silence. Milan finally whispered, “This is nice. Most guys would be dry humping my ass.” We both laughed.

“I hope you’re planning on spending the night,” I said.

“I am, but I have to leave by 10:00 am. I have to be at the Temple at noon for a lunch meeting,” she explained. “I’m on the Diwali committee. My mother, aunt, and I oversee all of the food.”

We talked a bit more about her religion and the significance of Diwali, Milan was impressed that I knew some of the story. I joked with her, “Well, I did take World Religions in college.”

“OK, what do you want. Fuck? Blowjob? I owe you an orgasm,” she teased.

“Nothing. I’m into you. I get off mentally getting you off physically,” I told her, looking deep into her eyes. “We’ll fuck eventually. Maybe tonight. Maybe in the morning. Maybe tomorrow night. I can wait.”

Milan smiled. “You’re different. I knew when we talked at the meeting you were special. I’m into you too, Steve.”

I asked the next question carefully. “What would your family think if you were dating a white Christian guy?”

She giggled, “You’re funny. I can’t believe you asked that. My mother would be happy I was seeing a man, period. My father would be ok with it once he knew all about you. Stuff like your age, good college, own your own successful company, and that you’re a widower. He doesn’t believe in divorce.”

We talked more about her family and her parents’ journey to America. Both came to the US for college in the early 1960s, and they met at UCLA. Her dad is a chemical engineer, and her mother was a pharmacist before having children. I learned her brother is an electrical engineer in Silicon Valley.

We kissed some before Milan went down on me. She was insistent that I have an orgasm and I wasn’t going to turn down a blowjob by a beautiful woman. For a single woman, who I would think was out of practice, Milan could suck cock like the best of them.

She started by licking my shaft several times, teasing my ball sack, and then circled my crown and flicking the underside of my head. Milan pulled out all of the tricks, as she bobbed up and down, she deep throated my manhood several times. She licked down my shaft, onto my balls, and south to my rosebud. Milan rimmed my ass as I pulled my legs back a bit.

Moaning, “Oh fuck yes. I love this,” I said.

I heard her spit on my starfish and then felt her finger slowly push into my Hershey Highway. “Oohhhhh,” I moaned again. “Yes, rub my prostate. I’ll cum big time.”

She giggled, “You’re a kinky one. Most guys don’t like a finger up their ass. This is my ‘secret move.”

Milan began fucking my ass with her finger and resumed sucking my cock. After a minute she went in search of my p-spot and quickly found it when I moaned again and twitched.

As she rubbed my sacred spot she added in some dirty talking. “Cum for me. Shoot a big load in my mouth. I want to taste your jizz.” Milan quickly went back to licking and sucking my dick.

I was in sensory overload with the simultaneous prostate massage and blowjob. I was now like a fifteen second recording loop, moaning constantly as she pleasured me.

Milan licked down my shaft and took one ball into her mouth as she continued to finger my butt. Her other hand went to my cock and stroked me. “POP” filled the room as she released my testicle from her mouth. Again, she teased me with, “Give me your load. Cum for me!”

Her finger was rubbing my p-spot and I could feel my orgasm building. My legs shook, I was breathing heavily, and moaning at the same time.

“Yes! Right there. Keep stroking!” I said quickly. “I’m going to cum!”

Milan’s tongue returned to my dick head and swirled around the mushroom ridge which made me explode. My first blast of spunk splattered all over her face as it shot out like a bullet. Her mouth quicky inhaled my cock and the rest of my cum gushers went into her mouth.

“AGH! Fuck yes!” I yelled. “Holy shit.”

As my balls emptied and I could feel jizz oozing out of my helmet. Milan milked the last of my pearl spunk from my cock. Like a good cum slut, she opened her mouth showing me my load on her tongue before swallowing my man milk.

I focused on her face, noticing how much of my seed was on her face from the first cum shot. “Do you need a washcloth?” I asked.

“No. Because you’re going to lick it off me ‘Mister Kinky,” she said. “And then you’ll swallow your own cum. Now that’s kinky.”

Milan leaned over me, and I did as requested, including the swallowing. “Meh, not good but not horrible tasting either,” I said. “And thank you for a great blowjob and prostate massage.”

She smiled and we snuggled back into our previous spooning position. I’m not sure who fell asleep first, but the next thing I knew the clock read 2:08 am when I got up for the bathroom. I crawled back into bed and thankfully went right back to sleep.

**

“Hey, wake up,” she whispered as she rubbed my chest. “It’s just after 8:00 am.”

As I woke up, I recalled my date with Milan the night before and our sensual foreplay session. “Morning, Milan,” I said with a crack in my voice.

“Let’s jump in the shower together. I love showering with a man,” she said seductively.

Laughing, “You realize I’m going to wash your tits for about twenty minutes, right?”

“I hope so,” she teased. “And I’m going to wash your big cock and that tight little asshole of yours.”

We were soon in the warm shower soaping each other up as our hands caressed all our body parts. Milan bent over sticking her soapy ass out and I slid my boner between her ass crack as my hands held her by the hips. I rubbed her pussy with my hand and let her know I was going to fuck her.

I positioned my head right in her slit and slowly pushed into her love tunnel. Just like when I fingered her the night before, my cock was in one of the tightest pussies I could remember in my life. I began a slow methodical thrusting pattern, going in very slowly and pulling out just a bit faster, and then thrusting in slowly again.

Milan had her hands up on the shower wall and her legs spread about shoulders width. The more we fucked, the more she began pushing her ass back every time I plunged my love muscle into her snug honey box.

“Damn, you are so thick,” she moaned. “You are stretching my pussy out and it feels so damn good!”

I gave her a small playful ass slap, “I bet you’d like my finger up your ass.”

“Steve, if you finger my ass as we fuck I will cum so hard,” Milan said.

I grabbed the body wash gel and gave the bottle a large squeeze, filling her ass crack with the mint green colored gel. Using two fingers I rubbed the soap all around her brown eye. I dabbed more gel on my index finger and pressed against her sphincter, giving her notice I was about to enter the forbidden city.

“Do it. Finger fuck my asshole, babe,” she whispered.

I gently pushed in to one knuckle and stopped. Milan had a small “Ugh” reaction. And then another knuckle deep and stopped. “Ohhh,” she said. I then synced up my thrusts and my hand as I fucked her ass with my digit. Somehow, her pussy seemed to clamp down on my cock even tighter as we fucked.

She hadn’t had my finger in her poop chute for a minute when I could feel her pussy walls start with light quivers. “Oh, you’re going to cum soon. I feel your pussy tightening. Let it go my Indian goddess,” I said.

Milan was moaning loudly which was turning me on more and more with each thrust. “Fuck me harder! Faster!” she begged.

I turned up the hip speed and left my finger buried in her ass, just making small finger movements. Now I could feel my nuts getting a buzz of electricity signaling I was soon to cum.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” Milan announced. “Harder! Faster!” she said.

My cock was enjoying the squeezing feeling of her pussy clamping down on my joystick as she rode the orgasmic wave. I pulled out my finger from her rosebud, grabbed both hips, and really started fucking her hard and fast.

“YES BABY!” she cried out. “Fuck me!”

I knew I was about to bust my nut. Considering the situation of us being in the shower, I decided at the split second to pull out and jerk my cock a few times. “I’m cumming babe!” I told her.

Milan had turned and was looking over her shoulder as my first blast of cum shot from my cock. It landed halfway up her back in a jagged line.

“Cum on me! Cum on my back and ass baby!” Milan begged.

The second gusher of jizz shot even further, landing on her right shoulder blade, and almost on her pretty face. The next two or three shots of pearl bullets landed on her waistline and ass cheeks.

“Oh, fuck yes,” I muttered as I started to slowly stroke my cock and milk out the remaining spunk. Milan quickly turned around and sucked the spunk off my crown, licked my shaft, and swallowed.

“Mmmm, our combined cum tasted good,” she said with a devilish grin.

Milan stood and I embraced her in my strong arms. “That was fun,” I told her. “We better get cleaned up so you can get home and get to the temple on time.”

“We have plenty of time, its just 9:00 am,” she told me.

After we showered and dried off, we cuddled on my bed and talked until 9:30 am. I walked Milan out to her car, gave her a big hug and a passionate kiss.

She looked me in the eyes, “Steve Berg, I had a great time. I’ll call you when I leave the temple. Probably about 3:00 pm or so.”

I smiled, lightly brushed her hair out of her one eye, and told her, “Milan Singh, you are not only a beautiful woman on the outside but on the inside as well. Can I make you dinner tonight?”

“I’d like that,” she said with a grin a mile wide.

Milan drove off in her Land Rover. As she turned the corner, I whispered, “Milan, I think I love you.”

 

The End Chapter One

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments