Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Festive Unforgettable

"A thought of sad Holidays that turn out well after all"

50
21 Comments 21
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"This was a story where Camillia’s parents took an unplanned vacation and company conference as one during the Holidays last year and left Camillia all alone. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She gained new friends, and an experience she thought of as she plans it to be, but not quite."

Prologue

━━━━━━

At one a.m., I was in the kitchen, preparing a breakfast of four sunny-side-up eggs, a hotdog, and a loaf of bread. My parents ate swiftly, then hurried packed their belongings into the car. I managed to get them to the airport in time for their flight. They were off to enjoy a company-sponsored, all-expenses-paid vacation and conference.

Our family's plans for holiday bonding are shelved. It looked like I was in for my own 'Home Alone' adventure. I was grateful for the opportunity to attend Professor Zen's anticipated special party.

Once back home, I ensured the safety of the house by locking all doors and windows before returning to my room.

Mistresses Genie and Bella

━━━━━━

Mistress Genie slammed the paddle down hard on my ass. My breath burst out in a shriek, and I bit down hard on my lip while my tongue continued to lick Mistress Bella's mound. I was on my hands and knees, with Mistress Genie kneeling behind me. Mistress Bella was lying spread out in front of me, her legs parted.

Mistress Genie was cold, calm, in command, and terrifying. She thrust the strap-on dildo into my pussy again. Ignoring my writhing hips and heavy breathing. She forced it several times before drawing it out, my juices glistening on the dildo's surface.

My face tucked between Mistress Bella's legs. My pointed tongue digging deeper into her G-spot. Her ass lifted off the bed as she pushed forward towards my tongue. I was gasping for air as my tongue dipped deeper, knowing exactly where to lick to make her whimper and moan. I had a feeling she wouldn't last much longer. She screamed, moaned, and gasped as she reached her peak. Her juices soaked my face, and all her muscles tensed with pleasure. Her convulsing body trembled, and a squirt of liquid shot out, splattering my face.

The sound of bells began to ring in gradual, cling-ding, cling-ding. Slowly I opened my eyes, I realized it was the doorbell, accompanied by a firm knock on the door, echoing in my ears. My eyes widened completely, and I realized I had been dreaming.

I rushed to answer the door, noticing my dog was a bit quiet; he usually barked at any visitor. As I peered through the glass panel of the door, I recognized Sasha, my next-door neighbor.

"I saw your parents leave for their trip this morning,” she said as she handed me a homemade cake. "I thought I'd be a good neighbor and bring you a little something."

We locked gazes and exchanged a warm, friendly smile.

"They're in France for a business conference as well as a paid vacation. It's a shame; I was looking forward to spending Christmas and New Year's with them," I said, accepting the cake from her.

I moved my other hand subtly to cover my nipples. Where my nipples were poking through my thin satin short dress. Because I hadn't put on any underwear, and I noticed Sasha's gaze drift to my chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I've always found you very attractive," she confessed. "How about you come over to my place tonight? I could make dinner, we could drink wine, and we could get to know each other better. We've been neighbors for a long time, and I've heard you're about to graduate. I'd love to know about your future plans."

I hesitated at first, unsure. "Hmm, okay," I said finally. "What time works for you?"

"Today's the twenty-third; I've finished my shopping, and I assume you're free tonight? How about six o'clock?" Sasha suggested. Her voice tinged with a palpable excitement that seemed to emanate from her entire body.

"Okay, I'll see you then," I said, smiling as I closed the door.

My thoughts began to wander as I considered the possibilities of the evening ahead. In the back of my mind, there was still concern about my missing dog.

Sasha

━━━━━━

Over the coming hours, Sasha busied herself preparing for my visit. She replenished her fridge earlier in the day and her cooking done. She washed the sheets on the laundry machine. Cleaned her washroom where I saw her through the glass walls of her two-floor house.

I could hear the bathroom in a long shower and after an hour look over her patio while I was also sitting in our patio. She waves to come over before six in the evening worn in skinny jeans and a silk blouse braless.

I rang her doorbell and took a deep breath as she swung open the door. I thought I looked beautiful in matching pastel shorts and blouse, with tasteful leather sandals. I stood before her, handing over a beautiful bouquet of long-stemmed tulips. Which I found time to get before going to visit her.

“Camellia come. You look lovely this evening. Thank you, they’re gorgeous. How did you know tulips were my favorite?”

I stepped over the threshold and presented the flower to Sasha. “I didn’t, but they are my favorite, too. Thought I should bring something.”

“Come to the kitchen while I place them in a vase. Are you hungry?” Sasha asked.

“Yes, definitely,” I answered with a soft smile. “It’s been a while since I’ve had a good home-cooked meal.”

For the next hour or so, me and Sasha made small talk over dinner. Talking about how she learned that my parents left, and plans after schooling. We talk about how over the past years we had not had a chance to talk. I loosened up after the glasses of wine. When she started clearing the table, she did the washing of dishes and I helped to dry the dishes.

After we finished, Sasha turned around to face me. And leaned on me a bit, hesitating as we peered into each other’s eyes. Sasha closed the distance and placed my soft lips against hers. Our hips moved together, and she placed her arms around my back and pulled me closer. My mind began spinning as we both moaned in each other’s mouths.

“Let’s go somewhere where we are more comfortable,” she said.

She flung open the fridge. Then opened the crisper. Looked at the special collection of cucumbers purchased earlier today. She picked out the longest and thickest one and bent it between her two hands.

“This one would be fine,” as she took me by her hand. Led me upstairs to her bedroom, then lay me down on top of her comforter. I wondered where she will use the cucumber.

She placed the sprout against the inside on my thigh, as I flinched from the cold texture of it. Slow-paced, she slid it up the inside of my thighs until the cucumber pressed against my pussy. I gasped when it touched me, as she began to slide it up and down over my wet slit.

“This feels good,” I purred.

“It feels even better when it’s inside,” she said.

She thrust the tip of the cucumber into my hole and took a sudden intake of breath. As she pushed the cucumber further inside me, she watched it stretch and push my labia apart the further it went.

“Uhhhhmmm,” I groaned. “Fuck. Fuck me with your green cock.”

She already had about eight inches buried inside me. I could feel the end of it pushing up against some resistance.

“It won’t go any deeper,” she said. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

She lay down on the bed, spread her legs facing me. Then slithered her pussy towards me and inserted the other end of the cucumber into her slit. As she pushed herself towards me. She felt the cucumber pushed deeper inside her. When our pussies finally touched, we both moaned. We began rocking each other hips together as we fucked the big green dildo from opposite ends.

We closed our eyes, focused on the incredible sound and feel of the giant cock, in and out of our pussies as we grounded our clits against one another. Within a few minutes, we felt that familiar sensation rising within us and knew we couldn’t hold out much longer.

Sasha and I both screamed at each other. “Yesss, I’m going to come now,” as we gushed all over the slick cucumber embedded deep within our pussies. I felt the walls of my pussy contracting as it gripped the fleshy dildo. My clit twitched against the hard, cool skin of the vegetable.

We shook, panted, and whimpered for several seconds as we climaxed together. When we both came down from our highs, Sasha pulled the vegetable out of our pussies. And we lay down cuddling, snuggling with each other. She placed the slippery cucumber between our tits. Slid it between our breasts, then I sucked on the end that had been in Sasha’s pussy.

Sasha preferred her cucumber this way rather than cooking it or in a salad. As I walked out of her house full of joy back to my parent’s home.

Peter

━━━━━━

On the morning of December twenty-four.

Woke up early, naked in bed, scanning messages on my phone, and I had a lot from Sasha. I replied to her to the point where we texted. I started rubbing my clit and pee hole. First with my pointing finger, while the other hand was on the phone. Thumb on my clit. Until I became so wet, I replied to Sasha, recalling all that we did last night. As I cum, and squirted on my bedding. I kept on rubbing and orgasms without end until our sex text closed in a silent nap.

All of a sudden, I received a phone call from another distant neighbor. Said he got my lost dog, explaining how he picked the dog and found my number on the dog collar. His name is Peter.

I bathed, washed all the creamy cum coating my inner thighs and pussy, dressed up and took a quick brunch. I decided to get my dog who was gone since yesterday. Before going to Peter, I drop by a coffee shop to buy coffee and cookies as a small gift for Peter.

While I drove to Peter’s house, thinking about where it could be. I saw a house with dog cages outside. This could be it. I parked my car and walked to the entrance gate and I saw someone in the glass-walled living room.

They were making love. The man was on top, while the woman was on her back on the sofa. He held her neck, as he kept on thrusting hard fast into his partner. With closed eyes, the woman was moaning hard as she climaxed and shouted. “Yes oh gosh fuck I’m cumming, fuck me hard, I want you so bad,” wrapping her legs around his hips. He contained on pushing and pulling hard his thick long cock entering her over and over. She collapsed from exhaustion and cumming so many times, drifting to sleep shortly after they finished.

I saw Peter take a glass of wine and sit back beside the woman. I pretended like I did not see them. Dialing Peter’s number. “Hi, I am Camilla and I am at your door. I am here to take back my dog.”

Peter swung the door, and I saw a tall, athletic heavy muscular man in his bathrobe.

“Come in… this is my girlfriend. She is Korean. She was filming a video. Planned to have another female with us someday,” I saw her opened her eyes, and she waved her hand to me. stood up weakly, and turned off the video camera. She took her dress and went to the bathroom.

My dog Yuri came out from nowhere, barked at me with a wagging tail. I gave the coffee and cookies to Peter. “This all I could give you. Thank you for finding my dog.”

“No problem. Come again and we talk about my reward when you have time.” I nodded with a big smile as I hugged my dog and proceeded towards the door. Peter closed the door as I drove back home with Yuri beside me. My thoughts were, what does he mean by reward?

Zen

━━━━━━

On the evening of December twenty-four.

I got to visit my college professor who lives nearby. My most wanted party to attend. She gave me an invitation card to a party she is hosting at nine in the evening. She said not to miss it… better not be late or I’ll missed half of my life.

I reached Professor Zen’s house. It was quite enormous like a castle. There were cars parked outside and I almost cannot squeeze myself out of my car. I arrived at almost ten. It was so quiet outside as the guard scanned my invitation card. I got inside and saw this was a Masquerade Party. Someone offered me a mask and asked me to wear it immediately.

I walked around, the blaring music with a naked female DJ on stage, the soft lighting. There were so many guests. Men, women, transgenders, and lesbians… where they were all kissing, hugging. Male to transgender hugging, or female, transgender with another female kissing each other. Imagined what I thought was not possible was all happening at this party. Until I asked one, a black lady, who was gleeful when we looked at each other.

“Hi had you seen Professor Zen,” looking at her name tag Miss A, wearing a sexy micro mini vinyl dress.

“Sorry, but I have not heard of someone here by that name. A Domme uses one or two letters addressed as Miss or Mistress, submissive by their names. But with the word slave before that and they come almost naked, you know what I mean.”

“Thank you, sorry if I disturbed you, Miss Awesome,” showing her my submissive demeanor. And I slipped out of the party away from the crowd. The party I dreamed of attending turned into disarray. I came late and lost Professor Zen or could be Mistress Z.

I walked past the big entrance, met some ladies, and got out of the party as well. One lady named Claire, when her friends called her, asked what time is it.

I looked at my watch: five minutes before eleven; I told Claire, then I phoned Sasha. “Hi, can I visit you tonight and spend Christmas with you?”

Epilogue

━━━━━━

Excited, we get down to the Christmas tree to open the gifts we prepared for each other. Sasha told me to open her gift first for me. When I opened it, it was a set of three thongs colored pink, red and black. And a necklace box with the initials S on the pendant.

“It is my first necklace, I want you to have it,” where she placed it on my neck and kissed me.

She opened my small box of gift’s. “It is my first diamond ring that I bought also. I want you to treasure our friendship like a diamond,” as I placed it gently on her ring finger, and kissed her wrists.

For the rest of the week, Sasha and I made love a lot with each other. Did our best to stay out of the prying eyes of our nosy neighbors. We ate together, laughed together, bathed together, and slept together. We made love right up to the last moment until my parents returned the second day after New Year’s celebration.

Beyond doubt, it was my most unforgettable festive experience. I thought I would have been lonely without my parents bonding during the Holidays, but not really as it turned out.

Published 
Written by Camillia1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments