Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Love

"When you can't get into her fast enough"

38
27 Comments 27
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
How I got there didn’t matter, nor did the location. As I walked into her dining room, our eyes met and I felt her need. That was what mattered most.

Her hair flowed over her shoulders, her lips radiant and eyes sparkling. Our bodies connected, as she stood on her tip toes to seek out my lips and tongue. Hard nipples poked me as an electric shock flashed from my tongue to my toes.

Fighting to not tear her clothes off, I gently held her face as our tongues wrestle with heat. Guiding her back to be my feast on the table, she stopped as her ass met the table. Then she sheepishly moved her head down but makes eye contact as her yoga pants and thong move down her legs then are thrown against the wall.

As her cheeks slid on the wood finish, I sat down for dinner. Her legs rose up and onto my shoulders as I gently sampled my meal with a finger, then let her taste for herself. My finger was sucked deeply in her mouth as my tongue found pink, wet flesh. The exquisite aroma filled my nostrils as my finger was held hostage in her mouth. She sucked my finger hard causing my cock to fill with blood rapidly.

My hands pulled at her hard nipples through the fabric, then slid down her sides to pull her shirt up over her head, tossing it to the floor. Her hands unclasped her bra and my tongue dove deep into her sex. My hands found their way back to her sensitive breasts, causing a whimper and gasp. As her bra hit a wall, her hands moved to my hair, her back to the table.

Now open and hot, her clit pressed against my nose and beat like her heart. She pulled me deep into her searing pussy and sucked in a deep breath. Her pussy now ground against my face as her heels dug into my back. We were like two animals during mating season.

My head was pulled up towards her face while my tongue drags over her stomach towards her hardened nipples. Stopping to briefly clamp onto each nipple, I nipped at them with my teeth as heels gripped my ass and the heat of her pussy ground against cock. Her hands wrapped around my head and she pulled my mouth to hers.

Her mouth sucked my tongue deeply and her body shook as my fingers frantically unzipped my pants. My cock pressed out as her hand gripped iit and fumbled around, finally freeing it. We gazed at each other and grinned as she rubbed my cock between her pussy lips. She then groaned as she rubbed me hard against her wet lips. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she ground her clit against my hardness. She lay down onto the table while her pussy sucked my cock into her.

Suddenly I felt her desire run through my veins; my cock was squeezed, pulled, and assaulted inside of her. As her body writhed on the table, her hands slid over my shoulders and pulled my body down to hers. Then she sucked my neck and moaned as she shook a little and came on my rigid cock. Our bodies were on fire as her cum leaked onto my balls, causing my cock to explode inside her. Our bodies both shivered as her fingernails dragged on my back.

Now panting, tingling, kissing deeply, our hands roamed over warm skin, touching the wetness then sucking it into our mouths.

AngieGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngieGuzman

Breaking the kiss, our eyes were locked onto each other, studying the grins, almost giggling as my cock slipped out of her. Then she put a finger deep in her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. As she slyly gazed at me, her finger was pulled out of her mouth, making a popping sound while her other hand pushed me away slightly.

As she rose to her feet, she moved my ass against the table and spread my legs with her knees. While she sat down in the chair I rubbed her head. Leaning forward, she grasped my shrinking cock and sucked on the head, causing a moan to escape my mouth. I slid back on the table and placed my hands behind me for comfort. Watching her red lips slide over my cock had me speechless. I simply looked at her and admired her dark skin and lush lips, as I shivered with pleasure from her long, dark, curly hair tickling my thighs.

Now rock hard again, she slurped and sucked harder. Having never experienced this before, I was amazed at my arousal. She slowed a bit while moving her hands to my butt and pushing me back on the table. Now my feet were flat on the table and I lay back.

As my head began to spin, I felt a hand caressing my balls. Suddenly the other hand moved my legs back so that my knees were next to my head. The rush of this had my heart pounding. Then she grabbed both of my hands and put them on my knees. Our eyes met and she winked, then deep-throated me and pulled her mouth off of my cock with a pop.

Dizzy with pleasure, I looked at the ceiling and smiled. Her lips slid down my cock again and I shuddered as she worked a hand with her lips in perfect motion. The temperature in my balls began to rise as I suddenly felt something rubbing my rosebud. This caused shots of electricity to run through my body. Half dazed, I attempted to withdraw from her finger. This maneuver backfired and I felt some slide into me.

Time stopped as my body and mind fought for a second. Then my body took over and pushed towards the finger. Never before had my body tingled this way. I looked into her eyes and could sense her lust. I watched intently as her lips and hand worked up and down, I pulled my legs to my chest tightly as she pushed hard and deep. Suddenly there were stars, and I was shaking. I felt my cock explode in her mouth. Staring at the ceiling I felt and tears run down the sides of my head.

As I stared at the ceiling, I felt warm, soft skin sliding over mine and then her face is above me. Those sexy brown eyes stared at me with a cute grin. She leaned down and starts to kiss me, her tongue exploring my mouth. The heat from the moment took over and I kissed her deep and hard. She groaned and moved her hand to the back of my head to playfully run through my hair. Breaking the kiss, she pecked me on the forehead and slid off me, while pulling me up at the same time.

Then she playfully hopped out of the room towards the bathroom, leaving me to contemplate what had just happened.

Curious3045, 2015 This story is written for the sole purpose of publication on Lushstories and Lushstories only. If it is read on any other site it is a fraud.
Published 
Written by curious3045
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments