Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Gone Black - Susan's Story - Part II

"Susan returns to Samuel's home on Friday to continue her work"

48
11 Comments 11
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

She was late that Friday. At fifteen minutes late, Samuel gave up hope of seeing her again. He couldn’t blame her. She might have gone away on Monday happy with her first interracial sex encounter, but she had had time to reflect on the consequences. He grabbed his coffee before heading up to his office when suddenly he heard a car door close outside. Moments later he heard her key in the door and saw her walk in.

“I’m so sorry I’m late. There was an accident down at the roundabout. It’s chaos down there.”

He understood. There had been a few there recently. “That’s okay,” he said with a smile. “I won’t punish you for it.”

She laughed and put down her bag to take her coat off. She was wearing a skirt today; it was the first time he had seen her in a skirt. He felt himself getting hard. He wanted to drag her straight upstairs to bed, but he had work to do, and she had to get on with her work too. “I’ll leave you to it,” he said with deep reluctance.

It was just after eleven o’clock when she poked her head around his door and asked him if he wanted a coffee. He thanked her and asked her for a cup. A couple of minutes she returned with it; she also had her weekly agency form with her hours of work. He smiled and took his pen to sign it. He also wrote ‘Very pleased with Susan’s work’ in the comments box.

“Perhaps I should also say that you went above and beyond your duties.”

Susan laughed.

“You look very nice today. First time I have seen you in a skirt.”

She blushed. “Just thought I would wear one for a change.”

“You have very nice legs, Susan, you should wear them all the time.”

“Thank you… perhaps I will.”

She was standing close to him, and he could easily leant forward and touched her leg. “I was worried when you were late. I thought that maybe… you weren’t coming back again.”

She shook her head. “Oh no, I need the work.”

“No regrets?”

Again, she shook her head. “None at all. I… enjoyed it.”

“I… er, have some condoms in the bedroom.”

“I know, I saw them on the bedside cabinet.”

He laughed. “Not very subtle on my part.”

She stepped forward and leant over to kiss him. “I saw it as being thoughtful.”

His hand was closer to her now and he touched the side of her leg. She made no response, so he slid his hand slowly under her hem. Susan just stood there letting his hand rise higher. She wore no tights or stockings, and he enjoyed the feel of her soft, white skin. Finally, his hand rose right up to the edge of her panties. His finger moved across and touched her mound. Susan sighed as he felt the warmth of her sex underneath the thin cotton material. “I want you,” he told her with bated breath.

She rested her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. “I want you as well, but I don’t have time just now.”

Samuel sighed.

“But I will have tonight,” she told him before explaining that her husband would be away for most of the weekend. “He’s off on one of his golfing competitions with his mates.”

He felt relieved. “Is he any good?”

She smiled. “At golf?”

Samuel laughed. “Yes.”

Susan shook her head. “I have no idea. He mentions bogies and birdies, but I haven’t a clue what he’s talking about.”

Samuel’s fingers had worked their way underneath her knicker elastic and touched her sex. “Does he mention holes in one?” he asked as his fingers penetrated her.

“I don’t think so.” She responded spreading her legs a little wider. “What is that?”

His fingers pushed deeper. “This.”

She sighed and shook her head before kissing him again. She made to move back but his other hand came around and gripped her bottom and pulled her against him. His fingers penetrated deeper. She sighed loudly and then used her hand to grip his wrist and push him away. “I am sorry, but I have to go.”

“Okay, so about tonight? Do you fancy going out for a meal?”

“I would love to but people know us round here. We could get something in, or I could cook us something?”

“It’s been a long time since a woman cooked a meal for me. Give me a list and I’ll get the food.”

Susan grabbed a pen and paper off his desk and asked him what he fancied. “A good steak,” he told her. “And you?”

“That will do me.”

She wrote a list of things and showed it to him. “No problem,” he said taking it and folding it up. “What time?”

“Seven thirty?”

Susan nodded and kissed him. “Anything you want me to bring?” There was a twinkle in her eye.

“Just your body!”

She laughed and gave him a kiss.

“I bet you look good in stockings?”

“I haven’t worn stockings for ages.”

“Well, now is your chance,” Samuel said, finding his erection uncomfortable in his trousers. “And no knickers!”

“What sort of girl do you think I am?”

Nicole29TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicole29TS

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled him to her for one final kiss. “The sort of girl who appreciates good sex.”

 

Samuel began pacing the floor half an hour before she was due to arrive. He was eager to fuck her again. He had fucked many married women in his time, and they had all been enjoyable, but Susan stood out. He knew why; she wasn’t the most beautiful he had slept with, nor was she the best in bed he had fucked, although it was just the once so far, and too soon make comparisons. Neither did she have the best body he had seen. There was only one reason that Susan stood out and that was because she was fertile.

Every married woman he had fucked so far had been taking the pill, ensuring that they avoided pregnancy. He didn’t mind, it was their choice after all, but Samuel enjoyed cuckolding husbands. It was an ego thing for him, taking another man’s wife, fucking her better than they could, and giving her more pleasure than they could, especially in the marital bed. Hotel rooms were fine, his place, even better, but a married woman taking you to the bed that she shares with her husband, was something that was almost the icing on the cake.

Almost, because there was only one thing that took things into the highest realm; a married woman conceiving his child in the marital bed. This was the most supreme act in cuckolding, more so, because of who Samuel was. Samuel was Jamaican and there would be no escaping the fact that when she left the maternity ward with her newborn baby, she had broken all customary social and cultural rules. Samuel’s best friend had once had the honour of being in the delivery room with wife and husband while she gave birth to his son. He had been the first to hold his child, after the mother.

Somewhere in his digital photo album, he had a picture of that moment and every once in a while his friend would ring him to catch up and remind him of his achievement. To make matters worse, the last time they spoke he was waiting for the call to go back and do it all over again.

When the doorbell rang Samuel had a very uncomfortable growth in his pants.

Susan noticed and smiled. She kissed him and pressed her hand against him. “Never had a man get so excited before about me cooking a meal for him.”

Samuel laughed. “It isn’t your cooking that has got me so excited,” he told her as he touched her breasts.

“Oh?”

“It’s afters.”

She laughed again. “Men! You’re all the same.”

He pulled her to him. “And that’s what makes the world go round.”

She thought for a few moments. “And do I make your world go round?”

His hands moved around to her bottom and gripped hard. “You bet that sweet ass of yours.”

They kissed passionately once again and then she pulled away. “Let’s get dinner first, shall we, and then we’ll see about my sweet ass?”

Samuel groaned; he was enjoying the sexual banter with her. His impression of her was growing by the minute, as was his eagerness to get her into his bed.

They relaxed after dinner, sitting opposite each other at the dinner table, and starting on their second bottle of wine. Susan seemed more relaxed now and quite talkative. He was eager to get her to bed but he didn’t want to rush her as he was enjoying her company. As he filled her glass though she turned round and said, “Just say when you’re ready for bed.”

He smiled. “I don’t mind waiting.”

“I take it that you’re ready.”

“I was ready the moment I walked in the door.”

He took a large sip of wine. “I enjoyed the other day,” she told him. “No one has ever tied me to the bed before and just taken me.”

“Sex been pretty vanilla then?”

She nodded. “And with me having to make most of the first moves.”

“It is nice when the woman makes the first move sometimes, but normally it should be the man that initiates sex.”

Susan smiled. “I agree, otherwise it can make the woman feel that the man doesn’t want sex with her.”

He reached for her hand. “I’m sure that is never the case as far as you are concerned.”

She looked down. “Sometimes I think that he has another woman. Ever since he got serious about golf, he hardly bothers spending much time with me.”

Samuel squeezed her hand. “I’m sorry. Anyway, you’re with me right now, and I am after a different hold in one!”

Susan laughed and leaned across and kissed him. “Well, I’m all yours.”

“What would you like to do?”

“How do you mean?”

“What would you like me to do to you tonight, Susan, or what would you like to do with me?”

She laughed. “Me, do with you… no, I prefer things done to me.”

“And?”

She looked down again for a few moments. “I enjoyed Monday… being tied down and taken… used, and… well, taking the risk that we did.”

“I enjoyed it too, Susan. I’d like to keep you here the whole weekend, using you for my pleasure.”

She looked up at him and shrugged. “Well, as you can see… I’m smaller than you and much weaker. It would be waste of time trying to fight you off, even if I wanted to!”

Samuel leaned over and kissed her. “Well, that settles things doesn’t it,” he said as he stood up. “Wait here.”

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments