Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's To Come Of This

"Becca and her first black cock."

44
11 Comments 11
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is part of a fantasy series. This is the the first of two parts."

1:45 pm, their time. To her, at least. 

Becca took lunch at the same time every day. Not only was it the most convenient.

But she also got to see HIM.

Becca worked at one of the finance offices nearby. On the surface, she was a very beautifully accomplished woman.

Blonde hair fell just past her shoulders. Black-framed glasses accented the blue in her eyes, making them like two pools of water.

She wore a business suit and button-up shirt, which hid her gorgeous full breast. Thigh-high stockings covering long slender legs that showed an athletic background. Because of that, there was a roundness to her butt that always gathered double takes when she walked through the office. Her contoured skirt covered a sexy pair of thong underwear, that would become soaked every time she saw HIM. Understandably so...

He walked in every day at 1:45, and the hostess would seat him at the same booth. He always sat facing her, never looking at her, but she had the perfect view of his bulge when he sat eating his lunch. 

Her food would get cold sometimes because her mind would wander as she thought about HIM stretching her past her limits in countless positions.

And what made the fantasies more exciting was her picturing the contrast of his caramel-colored skin against her tight white body. Becca had never been with a black man but thought about it often.

Going back to when she was a cheerleader in college when she walked into the locker room one day and saw her best friend Nora, who was also a cheerleader, on her knees, blowing the star basketball player. A black guy. 

She couldn't believe how big it was. She was hooked on sight. Her friend's body would jerk as she saw his cock disappear down her throat, causing her to cough and spit the natural lube back onto his cock.

Before she knew it, her hand was between her legs, pleasuring herself, and she was imagining being in her friend's position. She came hard, silently.

She left the locker room, never mentioning the encounter to her friend. But she masturbated often thinking about it over the last year of college. 

She graduated, got a nice, well-paying job, and enjoyed being single. She was sexually active and loved exploring and pushing her boundaries. She had her first threesome with a couple she'd met. They would meet and play every once in a while. They were fun. It was her first time pleasuring and being pleasured by a woman. There were a few guys she kept on rotation for different reasons. But her mind would never let her forget the time she saw Nora sucking black cock. She hated never asking her about it.

As luck would have it, Nora messaged her and told her she would be in town for a few days and could they get lunch. Of course!

She agreed to meet her friend and was going to ask her about that scene from college. It indeed ended up being a dinner, where they shared a couple of bottles of wine in the restaurant at Nora's hotel.

Finishing the last bottle, Becca finally dared to ask Nora about the college scene.

Nora laughed and detailed to Becca how she was Dante's side chick. She loved it because she didn't want a relationship but loved how he fucked her. 

Nora told Becca how Dante would call her to come fuck him wherever he was. The locker room, the team bus, and his coach's office on the desk. 

Becca let the details blur as she pictured HIM doing all the things to her Nora was talking about. 

A few days later. Becca was having lunch at her spot but not expecting to see him because it was the weekend so she wasn't wearing any panties. She wasn't worried about making any wet spots in her ankle-length dress.

However, feeling sexy she decided to go into the adult store near the restaurant to look for a new toy. She'd always wanted to go in, but not during the week, to avoid the possibility of a coworker seeing her. 

She walked in, a couple was looking at party games. She made her way over to the corner to look at the dildos. She saw the familiar-looking white ones. Reminding her of her real life.

But she couldn't stop looking at a black twelve-inch dildo. She slipped into a daydream about HIM and that the dildo was his and what he would do to her with it.

Right as she decided to make the purchase, someone walked up behind her and whispered in her ear, "I always thought you'd like this one better," and grabbed the black dildo on the shelf and handed it to her open hand. She'd forgotten that the white cock dildo was in her other hand. 

She gasped and turned to give the stranger a piece of her mind, only it was HIM. She was speechless. He told her to hold on.

She watched him walk over to the couple and talk to them. She heard them say thank you and leave.

YvonnePeaches
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvonnePeaches

She hurried and put the dildos back on the shelf as he walked behind them, locked the door on their way out, and put up an out to lunch sign. 

She was still speechless standing in the same spot when he walked back over to her.

He introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Frank. This is my store. I've been watching you for months and wanted to introduce myself for a while."

Becca managed to give her name and say thank you. Frank told her that he felt there was something between them. He was aware of her looking at him because he was looking at her. 

She blushed and stammered. "I never thought you noticed me."

He told her, "I notice a lot," as he grabbed her hand and led her to his office.

As she walked in, she stood just inside the door. He closed it and stood close behind her. So close that she could feel his cock against her ass. 

From there, he took total control. He rubbed his hands down her arms, causing her to release her purse. He brought his hands back up to her shoulders, grabbing the straps of her dress and pulling them down.

She let out a sigh as her dress lowered under her breast and showed her hard nipples. He kept lowering her dress, backing up a little so the fabric could get between her ass and his cock that he still had pressed against her.

As her dress got lower, he got down on his knees, kissing her butt cheeks and the back of her legs. Once the dress was at her ankles, she lifted her feet to step out of it.

From his knees, he turned her around, her fresh shaved flower right at his face. He pushed her back to the door and raised one leg, opening her soaking wet pussy.

He looked up at her and said, "I've been waiting to do this."

He entered her with his tongue, licking her lips and kissing her thighs.

When he felt her knees buckle, he led her over to his office couch. Sat her down and spread her legs completely open so he could get back to his meal. 

She couldn't believe she had two explosive orgasms from him eating her out.

He stood up and started undressing. To tease her, he started with his shirt, button by button.

The entire time she's staring at his cock. She concluded he wasn't wearing underwear either because she could see the outline of the head of his massive dick. 

When he got to his pants, she couldn't take it anymore. She lunged forward and undid his belt, then unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down.

His cock sprung up hitting her in the face, she grabbed it and hungrily sucked it. She tried to shove Frank's cock down her throat.

She was choking and gagging, tears streaming down her face, spit running out of her mouth, and landing on her heaving breast.

He helped her by holding her head and trying to put his big black cock in her stomach through her mouth and throat. He grabbed her by the hair, tilting her head back and leaning down to kiss her with the passion and aggression of a bull. 

He pushed her back onto the couch and opened her legs. She looked as he held his throbbing cock and tapped it on her pussy three times before she felt his head stretching her small entrance. She orgasmed a third time when he got his head completely in.

She held her head up so she could watch her first black cock fill her tight white pussy.

She didn't say anything but she worried that it wouldn't fit, it didn't matter. She was going to make it fit, she needed it. And she needed it more with each thrust.

She was so lost in sensation that she didn't hear him ask if she wanted to get on top. She just felt herself being lifted off the couch. She moved according to his movements. He sat on the couch and pulled her to him.

She got herself in position to ride him and when she felt the head going in she surrendered completely to him. He was in total control.

She rode him, he fucked her from behind, they fucked on the floor, and they fucked on his desk before going back to the couch where he pulled her on top of him again.

This time she was ready, she bounced up and down on his dick hearing him moan, and growl made her bounce harder.

Then he grabbed her by the waist, held her down on his dick, looked her straight in the eyes, and came hard inside of her.

She felt his warmth fill her pussy and drip down her legs. With his final thrust, he yelled, "Fuck!" and pulled her to him.

She sat there on his dick still inside of her with her head against his shoulder. Both of them panting, she couldn't help but wonder how long it took to get soft because it felt like it was getting harder.

It finally started to get soft and she lay there in a fog with her first black cock still inside of her. 

Published 
Written by BlkFoxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments