Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Kid Sister

"Is There Any Hope?"

62
34 Comments 34
26.4k Views 26.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read
For years now I've been in love with my best friend's kid sister. It all started after she turned seventeen. It was as if a brand new shiny light shined on her. It isn't like she started acting differently, or dressing differently, I simply saw her in a way I hadn't before. Her laugh seemed sweeter, her voice like a songbird. Her brown sugar skin almost like caramel, it looked smooth as silk. It made me want to run my lips all over her. Everything about her made me spellbound.

I knew my buddy wouldn't understand, in some ways I couldn't blame him. But I stole glances at her anyway. Whenever he was too busy talking on the phone with his girlfriend, I'd talk to Madison. She always wanted to spend time with me and Rick anyway. I learned more about her than I did in the past ten years of knowing her. It was more personal, intense conversations. Ones that could last a great while. Ones I never wanted to end.

This went on for the better part of seven months. I knew she was falling in love with me as well. The way she spoke to me, the way she acted when she saw me. It was the small things that let me know. Our hugs lingered longer than they used to, we'd secretly hold hands when we all watched a movie. Sometimes even playing footsie under the table. It was all so innocent, but it meant everything to me, and I think she felt the same way.

Until one day my buddy caught us in their kitchen, we were holding hands, she was leaned up against me real close. It looked like we were about to kiss, I can't deny that. Maybe, for all I know, we were. It surely wasn't the plan, not mine anyway, as much as I wanted to.

“What the hell is going on in here,” Rick's voice booms. “She is my sister, Chris! She is only seventeen. Get your hands off her!” The growl in his voice was so angry.

“Dude, you don't understand. I'm in love with her. It isn't like I'm trying to hurt her. I would never do that to her. She means everything to me,” stuttering over my words, as I look between the both of them, feeling hopeless.

“No, this isn't happening. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. You call yourself my best friend and you do this. Bullshit! Get out, get out of my house, out of my sister's life, and mine. Don't contact us ever!”

I had expected Madison to stand up for us, to say something, but she just stood there. I could see the hurt in her eyes, but she didn't try, not once did she open her mouth. She allowed Rick to say all those things, it broke my heart. I thought she felt the same way, but maybe it wasn't as deep as my love for her.

I left and I didn't make contact with either of them. I respected Rick enough to do as he asked of me. I heard through a friend that not long after she turned eighteen, Madison moved to the next state over to go to college. Rick had just finished college and started working with his father.

***

That was over two years ago now. I'm still in love with Madison. Two long years now, I'm still in love with a girl I can't have. I have, of course, dated other women. None of them worked out, never lasting a long time. I tried to love them, I cared for one or two, but it just isn't the same as what I feel for Madison. I guess that is how love works, it just does. There is no rhythm or reason.

A very small part of me thinks I should just let it go, deal with the fact that is was something that was never going to happen. How long can a guy really pine after a girl who he hasn't seen in two years. I mean, how sad is that?

These are the thoughts that roll around in my had as I sit in the bar again, drinking my sorrows away. I'm by no means an alcoholic, but I do like my whiskey. I work hard, living my life the way I always saw it, minus getting the girl. I always thought I'd get the girl.

“I heard you would be here, is this how you spend your evenings Chris? Drinking alone in a bar, spacing off, looking like one of the old timers?” The voice of a songbird, with a hint of cheeky tone grabs my attention. It stirs deep into my loins.

Letting my eyes move towards the voice of the songbird, I see her. She is beautiful as ever. Her skin is darker, but glows in the darken room. Her smile is stunning, those full lips of hers, just asking to be kissed. Her eyes sparkling with humor, dancing in the light.

“Ma-Madison?” I question, like an idiot. “What are you doing here? Didn't you move to go to school?”

She sits on the stool beside me, our arms brushing, sending an electric spark throughout my body. She is still smiling, “It's nice to see too,” she teases me. “I went to a two year college, now I'm going to take a year off, before really figuring out what I want to do with my life. I'm back home until then, looking for a job.”

“Have you not been home since going away?” I ask, feeling guilty if it has anything to do with me and what happened.

“Look Chris, after you left that day, Rick and I got into it. I yelled and screamed, I tried to reason with him. I told him I felt the same way and that we had done nothing but get to know each other. He didn't want to hear anything about it. He said to leave you alone and to never speak about it again. It is one reason I went to a college out of state.”

Hanging my head in shame, I shake it slightly, feeling as though I ruined their relationship beyond repair. But before I have a chance to say anything, Madison continues to talk.

“However, a few weeks ago, I finally sat down with him. To have a heart to heart. We've talked about other things over the last two years, just not this. But, my feelings haven't changed for you, Chris. You may feel otherwise, but I don't. It is still there. I'm in love with you. I'm tired of not embracing that and I told that to Rick. He really listened to me. I guess I'm older, or whatever, he finally listened to me.”

I'm in total shock, everything she is saying is putting me in shock. She still loves me? He listened to her finally? Does this mean he has forgiven me? What happens now? Suddenly I feel pretty damn sober, or maybe just shell shocked. I'm not sure.

“He knows he was a d-bag. He feels horrible about it. He's the one who said I should seek you out, actually. Not that it was hard, when I asked the right people.”

“This is probably some of the best news I've ever been told.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

I hated losing my best friend and the girl I am in love with. Two people I love deeply.”

“Are you, do you, I mean, do you still love me?” It is her turn to stumble over her words, her face turning ten shades of red.

“Always, once it bloomed, it never went away, Madison. You're the girl I'll love forever.”

A single tear rolls down her cheek, I can't handle it any longer. I reach over, slide my hand to the back of her neck and pull her into me. My lips press against hers, soft and full. She parts them, allowing me access to her mouth fully. My tongue seeks out hers, they move together as if they've known each other forever. Madison wraps her arms around me, holding me impossibly close, all I feel is her. It all just feels so right.

Before I know it, we're in my car, heading towards my house. We can hardly keep our hands to ourselves, even while I'm driving. It seems like the longest drive I've ever driven, even though it is less than ten minutes away from the bar. All I want is to keep touching her, in every possible way. After all this time, I'm going to make love to a girl I'm truly in love with.

The moment the door is closed, our lips are locked, making our way towards the bedroom. Clothing is dropping with each passing step, it isn't rushed without care, but with a hungry need. The hot fire that races through my blood is overtaking me. Helping her to the bed, once she is fully naked. I soak in her chocolate skin, mesmerizing every inch of her. She is everything I imaged she would be, plus more. I notice she is clearly doing the same, watching her eyes roam over my body.

I climb over her, reaching down I begin to nibble at the curve of her neck, I cup her breasts, squeezing her harden tips. Madison moans are short gasps, needy and intoxicating. My lips trail from her neck, to her luscious breasts, sucking gingerly on her nipples, my teeth scrapping along her flesh. Teasing her skin with my lips until I reach down to her thighs. I nuzzle my face in, my fingers slipping under her bum. I let my tongue slowly part her lips, seeking out her clit, I flick it lightly, feeling it grow harder with each passing graze. Madison's fingers lock into my hair, she grinds her hips into the pace, moaning those sweet, delicate moans, knowing I'm giving her this pleasure.

One hand slides back out from under her, slipping two fingers into her, I feel just how wet she is. She grips my fingers tightly, her breathing quickens and I know how much she is enjoying this. She whimpers and begs me not to stop, though I have no intentions in stopping, not just yet. I suck harder on her clit, letting the tip of my tongue dart against it, my fingers the same rhythm inside her, she helps with the way she rotates her hips.

I can feel her legs begin to shake, squeezing around my head as she begins to rocket into an orgasm. Her cries echo throughout the room, filling the air with only the sound of her moans and the wetness of her desires. My fingers and tongue slow gently, but not stopping, savoring her explosive orgasm. Drinking in her flavor. Her sweet taste is nothing I've experienced before, nothing could be as fulfilling as hers.

Climbing up to her now, I kiss her deeply, she sucks my tongue into her mouth, growling gently. I wrap my arms around her tightly, rolling her until she's on top of me, our kiss still intact. The way she slides down onto my shaft is delicate and with grace, she works herself slowly down on me. I can feel every last inch of my cock being taken by this Goddess.

Both of us moaning out, through our kiss. When she hits the hilt, she releases the kiss, looking at me, slight tears in her eyes.

“I've waited so long for this, Chris. You have no idea. I've been in love with you for years. I never allowed that to go away. I love you.”

“Madison, you are the first and only girl I've ever loved. And to know you're in love with me makes me the happiest man alive. I love you.”

The tears that well in her eyes cause her to blush. I kiss them away, before my lips lock back with hers. Our pace is gentle, slow, riding every inch of me. My hands hold her hips, guiding her up and down onto my shaft. Gripping onto me tightly with all she has, she rides me perfectly. The sensation of her silky smooth skin against mine feels wonderful, I want all over her.

Our bodies move together, holding onto each other with all we have, as if we'd lose one another, if we let go. My tongue dances with hers, she rides me a little faster, bringing me nearer to my orgasm. Groaning out, I can't help but squeeze her hips, wanting to unload inside her. I bite at her lower lip, tugging it gently, moaning I feel the tipping edge.

My whole body tightens, but Madison doesn't stop, she knows, she moves a little faster. My cock twitches, feeling my balls pull up, we moan out together as I begin to orgasm, and Madison comes with me. Her own body locking up, we move together, feeling the gratification of our bliss unfold with one another. I drain myself into her, her breathing is deep as she lets go of our kiss. She nuzzles her face into my neck, letting out soft panting moans, kissing against my earlobe.

“That was perfect,” she sighs, lying there in my arms.

“No argument here,” I whisper.

We both find comfort in our embrace, fall into a blissful silence. Falling into a deep sleep, a sleep I've not slept in a very long time. I hold the woman I have been in love with for two years, in my arms the entire night, not wanting to let go.

***

The next day, we wake up and I tell her I want to go talk to Rick. I want to sort things out with him as well and make sure we're cool. I'd love to get my friendship back with my best friend.

When we get to his place, he doesn't look angry, which surprises me. He takes me into a full on hug, patting me on the back.

“Before you say anything, I was out of line all that time ago. I should have really listened to what you were saying. How can I think my best friend, of all people, be bad for my sister. I know you're good people, bro. I'm sorry. We legit?”

“We cool, bro,” is all I manage, before letting out a long sigh.

Madison laughs and takes us both into a hug. It feels good to have both of them back in my life.

I finally got the girl...

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments