Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica - Monday - Story Four

"Oh fuck me, Curtis! I yelled. Fuck me, fuckkk meee! A story of black cock and white pussy."

29
6 Comments 6
38.8k Views 38.8k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Famous Story
This a continuation of the Jessica series. Stories are not stand alone so please read the series in sequence for cast of characters and events. *****

We left the mall and walked to my car. I unlocked the car and tossed my purchases in the back. After we were in the car I turned and said, "Hi Curtis Williams, my name is, Jessica Summers."

"Well I'm very pleased and honored to meet you, Jessica Summers! I was wondering when we were going to be able to use our given names."

I started the car and left the parking lot heading for my house. "No hood anymore, Curtis."

"Thanks, I felt kind of childish last time when I had to wear it. I didn't mind though, I knew you were just being cautious."

We were silent for the rest of the drive. He did rub his hand on my inner thigh and tweaked my right nipple, but that was all until we closed the garage door.

"I would like a cup of coffee," I said. "Would you like one also?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

While we were sitting at the table and drinking our coffee I told him my life's story. He was a very attentive listener. He had to chuckle a few times when I told him some of my experiences. When I was done I asked him to tell me more about his life.

"Sure. Remember I told you how my mother passed, well my Dad never remarried until two years ago. He devoted himself to raising me and to his business. My family is very education conscious and most of us have advanced degrees. My dad made sure that I went to the best schools. Every Teacher's Conference would be attended by both of us and if my teacher thought I needed to apply more effort to a subject, my dad was right there to tutor me. It must be in the genes because I now have a MS in Civil Engineering like my father."

"Dad worked very hard to establish his company as the premier civil engineering firm. After I graduated university, he invited me to join his firm as a full partner. The caveat was that I needed to buy into the partnership, with the full understanding that upon his retirement his share of the company would be mine. The company name of Williams and Williams has been there since incorporation. He says, 'he planned ahead when naming the firm,' hoping one day to have a son or daughter as a partner. That's where the remainder of my settlement money went. Now that you know who I am do you still want me and my step-sister to accompany you two this weekend?"

"You bet I do!" I said. "Maybe more now that I know your background."

"Thanks, I know Chelsea is excited about meeting you and Derek. I am a little apprehensive about meeting Derek. I'm not sure what he knows about you and I and our being together."

"Don't worry about him, he is a very open minded individual and if Chelsea is as beautiful as you say she is, he will be thinking of nothing but bedding her. Speaking of being bedded, are you ready for some good old fashioned fucking?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" he said.

"Finish your coffee while I take the duvet off the bed, I'll be right back to get you."

I folded the duvet cover and placed it on the chair in the guest bedroom. I also turned on the recorder. The remote was on the nightstand and I would press record as soon as I had him in the room and he couldn't see me do it.

Thinking about what was going to happen soon my pussy started to get wet. I better get him in here fast, and I changed my mind, I pressed the record button.

"Bed's ready, let's go fuck it up!"

Curtis followed me to the bedroom. He was rubbing my ass and telling me what he going to do to me and how he was going to make it his ass! As soon as we entered the bedroom he pulled me into his arms and gave me a kiss which I gladly returned. He started rubbing my crotch.

"Please, undress me, I want to know you desire my body as much as I desire yours!"

"Oh, I desire you baby, if you don't believe it just feel my cock."

"My god! You are huge today! Strip me now, I need you in me, deep in me, I need your cock deep in my cunt!" I was babbling now, he had me so excited.

He removed my clothes very slowly. Kissing every inch of my nude body as he uncovered it. I removed his shirt and slacks, folded them and put them on the chair. I dropped to my knees, grabbed his boxer's waistband and dragged them down over his cock. His cock sprung out ninety degrees from his body and hit me square on the chin. "Do you always slap women in the face with your cock?"

"I'll take the 5th on that," he replied.

I immediately placed my lips around his cock head and licked the glans. My teeth lightly rubbed the blackness of his cock as I sunk my mouth further down his shaft. Remembering that his cock was eleven inches long, I stopped before I would start gagging. I was only able to fit about five inches into my mouth. You try shoving a soda can in your mouth and then you will know what I am dealing with, except I'm having more fun. I started to move his cock in and out of my mouth, while using both hands I rubbed his shaft. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pressed my mouth a bit further down and then I did gag. He immediately released my head.

"Sorry, but it feels so good I couldn't help it," he moaned.

I gave him head for a few more minutes before he lifted me up onto the bed and we went sixty-nine. He licked my inner thighs always bypassing my pussy. Then I moved my ass so his tongue was now on my labia and he started to lick me all up and down. He slowly pressed his tongue into my pussy and licked my inner lips. This drove me nuts! I sucked his cock really hard and he grunted and drove his tongue deep into my cunt, twisting it around and around, now it was my turn to moan. I needed him in me!

"Oh god, fuck me now, I can't wait anymore."

Curtis turned around and rolled me onto my back. He spread my legs as wide as he could and then he pressed his cock head tight against my wet cunt lips.

"Oh come on, you big prick! Shove that monster into my pussy! I need your balls against my ass!"

My dirty mouth must have set him off because he pushed his cock forward and my pussy lips spread around his cock head and he slipped into my cunt and then he really started to pound my pussy like a wild man! God it felt so good. His huge cock was filling my cunt up to the max and the walls of my pussy were tingling from his glans rubbing against them. I was building up to orgasm but I wanted him deeper into me.

"I want you all the way in when I come. Drive your cock into me you bastard, I want to be your whore! Fuck my whore cunt, fuck me deep, I need your monster cock to make me squirt!"

He now started to pound me faster and faster. I was so high with pleasurable feelings I knew it wouldn't be long till I orgasmed.

He yelled, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god your cunt is so hot and tight!"

He rammed his cock fully into my cunt and left rope after rope of cum deep in me.

My own orgasm hit me like a rock!

I screamed out, "Curtis, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me harder!"

His cock was now banging into the very depths of my pussy and my second orgasm hit me. I grew faint and then I must have passed out. I woke up with him looking down at me, his cock still deep in my cunt.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Oh god, I've never passed out before. What did you do to me?"

"Nothing, you were feeling a good orgasm and held your breath, That's what caused you to pass out. I fucked you while you were out hoping you would wake up to another orgasm but you cum before you woke up. How do you feel now?"

"Honestly I've never been fucked so hard as you just fucked me! Let's relax a while and have another go at it! I need more fucking like that. I want Derek to watch how you fuck me this weekend, he needs lessons from you!"

"Are you saying I'm a better fuck than Derek?"

"No, I'm saying he needs to watch how you ram your cock into my cunt and take notes so the next time he fucks me he'll do the same. Derek fucks me like no other man and I am totally enamored with his love making. He is my husband and I love him, so I make love to him and that is totally different than the fucking you and I have. We fuck for pleasure, Derek and I fuck for love and pleasure."

"Honestly, I am envious of Derek. You two have it all! Maybe someday I'll meet a woman who will love me like you love your man."

"Not to change the subject, but would you like some lunch?" I asked.

"Yes I would, I know of a nice restaurant in the next town, would you like to go? They have great food and it's a cozy little place"

"OK, that sounds good. Out of bed now and let's shower and get ready."

Of course we showered together. It didn't take long for his erection to return and my pussy to return to a very wet condition. His cocked bobbed around a bit looking for my snatch so I obliged by bending over and presenting my cunt to his cock. As his cock started penetrating my sloppy wet cunt, my pussy contracted and squeezed his cock to a complete stop.

"Come on Jess! Let me in, I want to feel my cock hit the depths of your pussy! Stop teasing me, please," he begged.

I slowly relaxed and he pressed, no shoved his cock to the depths of my pussy. I felt his balls hit my clit so I knew I had eleven inches of the finest big black cock stuffed into my very wet and hot white cunt. I was in heaven again. Damn! No video here in the shower. Maybe I'll have to call the TV guy again! I felt him withdraw his cock from my cunt, almost to the point of completely and then he rammed all eleven inches back in. He did this with a quickening pace until I was being fucked like never before. Deep and fast! My pussy walls started to clinch up tightly around his cock, not slowing him down I started to build toward another orgasm.

"Oh fuck me, Curtis," I yelled! "Fuck me, fucckkk mee!"

I thought, "My screaming is becoming very commonplace with this man and his way of fucking me." Just as I was cumming he slammed deep and tight and released another load of cum deep in my love tunnel!

I stood up and he slowly pulled his long dick from my well fucked pussy. I grabbed the hand held shower and spread my legs, opening my pussy with my fingers and sprayed water up into my cunt. White cum came running out of me and plopped onto the shower's tiled floor. He looked down, looked back up at me and we both smiled at each other.

No words could describe the pleasure we both shared at this moment. He just placed his arms around me, hugging me tightly and kissing me deep and lingering. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and we tongue tangoed until we parted and finished our shower. We fooled around some while I dried my hair.

I was hungry now so I said, "I'm hungry, lets go eat lunch."

"What are you going to wear," He asked?

"Something sexy, OK?"

"How about something slutty, really slutty," he replied with an enthusiasm I hadn't seen from him before. "I want everyone to know I'm fucking this beautiful, hot and sexy slutty woman I'm with!"

"Well let me show you some dresses I have and you make the choice for me."

I drug out four dresses and he said, "I need you to try on each one but first put on your garter belt and black thigh highs. I want to see how each outfit looks and I will pick the sluttiest one for you to wear. Panties or no panties is your choice, if you want me to make that decision also, I will."

As I was putting on my garter belt and stockings, he was so intent on watching what I was doing. I noticed a visible bulge in his jeans and now my pussy was all wet again. God, will I ever get enough of this man and his gorgeous, huge, black cock! My mind was now totally consumed with fantasies of fucking that cock!

"I want you and your big black cock in me again right now!" I panted.

"After lunch and not before," he responded. "Now please, try on those clothes."

I put on a black dress, the hem just covered the thigh high stockings. I did a pirouette and he smiled. Then signaled me to try another. This time it was a coral dress with a deep plunge front that almost reached my belly button. It was short enough to show a small part of the thigh high top. Thank god I have tape because of the open back I cannot wear a bra. This time I did a slow turn like Trisha did for Carl, Ass back, left hand on hip, right hand in my hair on the back of my head and tits pushed forward!

Curtis whistled, "Oh my god, that is the one, don't try on any others. You look like the most beautiful, sluttiest, whore and I want every man and woman who sees you to know that you are mine to fuck and they can only dream about fucking you! If you can walk with your ass back and tits forward they will be drooling!"

I was thrilled with his compliments and my cunt was dripping wet.

"Come feel my wet pussy," I implored him.

"Oh my lord, your whole crotch is wet and so are your thighs, he sensuously whispered. Let's get going before I change my mind and fuck you right now!"

I was so turned on myself that I knowingly skipped the tape, I didn't care who or if anyone saw my breasts. No panties either, I liked the fact that maybe someone would catch a glimpse of my pussy. My nipples were standing at attention and I wanted them to stay that way until Curtis' black cock was deep inside my white cunt again.

It was about an hour drive to the restaurant. We chatted and listened to music on our way there. When we arrived the valet opened my door and got an eyeful of pussy and tits as I exited the car. He acted very professionally like he saw nothing but I knew better.

The doorman opened the door with a very courteous "Welcome Madam and Sir."

I asked Curtis, "This isn't a restaurant, this is a club isn't it?"

"Yes, he replied.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

A very exclusive members only club. The dining room food here is to die for, it is so well prepared and served, I'm sure you will be impressed."

I was very impressed with the club's decor and furnishings. There must be a very expensive membership fee here. Curtis guided me toward the hostess who said, "Please, follow me."

Curtis followed me and I followed the hostess. She was dressed very eloquently in a form fitting black dress that nicely showed off the swing of her ass as she walked. I thought, "Trish and I will have to do a threesome with her!"

I then pushed all thoughts of fucking her to the back of my mind, plenty of time for that later.

There were maybe forty people in the dining room as we walked in. It seemed to me that all eyes were turned toward us until we were seated.

"You are stirring up a hornets nest," Curtis said. "I saw a few feet kicking shins as we walked by. You are sexy hot and I am proud of you and to be with you! I have friends in here now and I'll hear about the 'Hottie Slut' from them."

"I enjoy looking like the slut, every man's fantasy, but yours to have. Let's eat and get back to some hot lustful fucking at home!"

I ordered Watermelon Salad with Southern Orange Crème Fraîche and Petit Greens for my first course, Pan Roasted Angus Hanger Steak with Cabernet Jus and Tender Haricot Verts for the entrée.

Curtis ordered an appetizer, Warm Blue Crab and Artichoke Gratin with Lemon Chervil Glacage, he skipped the salad and ordered Berkshire Pork Medallion Gratin with Southern Red Bean Ragu for his entrée.

After the waiter left I asked Curtis, "Where is the ladies room?"

He gestured towards a hallway, "At the end on the left."

As I left my dress was slightly high and my garter clips were showing. Thank god they are covered with tiny ribbons, I would be embarrassed with the everyday kind. I knew there were eyes on my ass as I walked to the restroom. When I walked in two women who were chatting stopped and just stared at me. I went into a stall and peed. It was a noisy pee so I knew they heard me. After wiping I lowered my dress and walked back out to wash my hands.

They were still there and one of them had balls enough to ask me, "Where did Curtis dig you up from?"

"Fuck you bitch!" I retorted. "Who the fuck do you think you are to question Curtis' choice of women? Just for being such a bitch, I'm going to fuck your husband so good he'll throw you and your dried up cunt onto the street!"

I then turned and left to return back to Curtis at the table. I told him of the bathroom incident.

When the women returned to the dining room, he asked me, "which woman had the big mouth?"

"The one with the blue skirt," I replied.

Curtis stood up and walked over to the woman's table. I couldn't hear what was said, but her husband was nodding his head yes. Curtis returned and sat down.

He smiled and said, "She said she was sorry for what she said. She will be over shortly to apologize to you."

"Not necessary," I said. "I had a few choice words for her. Who is she?"

"That is Cici Krentz, Judge Krentz's wife."

Judge Krentz and Cici stood up to leave and walked toward our table. I thought I had better accept her apology and offer one myself.

"I'm so sorry I talked to you the way I did. I know better and I am sincere. Will you forgive me?"

"Yes, and I am sorry for the way I responded to you. Will you forgive me?"

"Oh yes, and thank you." she replied.

I looked at the judge and I thought he might be a good conquest for me. If I ever needed a judge on my side, he would fit the bill. He was a very handsome and fit man. Maybe about sixty years old with a full head of silver Grey hair.

Looking at me he asked, "Do you golf?"

"No," I replied.

"Curtis, why don't you bring her next time we play and Cici and I can have a foursome with you two. Please stop by our house for drinks before."

I noticed that Cici started smiling and was looking at me very intently. My pussy tingled and I now know what that tingle means. Cici was sizing me up for something and I didn't know what.

"Sounds great," Curtis replied. With that the judge and Cici left the club.

"Are you serious about playing golf with them?"

"Not really, that was code for switching partners, Judge and Cici are swingers and have been for a long time. I swapped once with them and Cici is a good lay and she fucks like a mink, and the woman I brought said that he is a superb lover and a real cocks man!"

"That might interest me sometime, after I am bored with your big cock, but not right now. Lets finish our lunch and head back to my house for another play-date."

Now I knew why Cici was eyeballing me. She was checking me out and fantasizing about herself and me having sex.

After returning to my house I left Curtis in the living room, while I checked my email to see if Derek had sent any messages. There was one, telling me how everything was going well and he was pretty sure the contract would be signed early Wednesday. He would jump on a plane Thursday morning and be home sometime Thursday. "That's Thursday your day, Friday mine, remember that Japan is a day ahead of the U.S. Reply to this email about the weekend, OK? Love you, Horny as hell," Derek.

I replied, "Weekend is on, I'll tell you all about it when you land. Horny as hell," Jessica.

"Curtis, I need Chelsea's last name for the travel agent, the tickets are reserved but names are required to book."

"Chelsea Donovan, d,o,n,o,v,a,n."

"Thanks, I will call right now."

After I called and passed Curtis' and Chelsea's information on I went back to Curtis. He put his arms around me and kissed me quite passionately. He held me away and looked at my breasts and smiled.

"Honey, you have the nicest boobs, I just love to kiss and suckle on your nipples," and with that said, he did just that.

My dress was very easy for him to slid over my breasts and expose them. My nipples immediately knotted into points and as his tongue made them wet they became harder with the cool air circulating around them. I unhooked his belt, unzipped his jeans and whipped out his fantastic big black cock. I wrapped my right hand around it and led him back into the guest bedroom. I pushed him backward to set him down on the bed and then I walked over to the player starting 2 Live Crew, "Shake That Ass Bitch" playing.

I turned my back to Curtis and started to sway with the music. I then stepped it up a bit and swung my ass back and forth while reaching for the ceiling. I knew the recorder was still running so I wanted to give him the best strip dance he ever saw. I slowly turned, still swaying to the music until I faced him. I slipped my right hand over my shoulder and pushed my dress stop off my left side. My left arm was now holding my top up over my breasts to keep them hidden. I switched arms and now my left hand slipped the other shoulder off. I kept swaying in time with the music and turned my back again to him. Now my ass was swaying and I let the top drop off my breasts and I slowly pushed my dress down over my hips. I held it for a few ass bumps and then let it drop. Since I did not have panties on, I pushed my ass backwards and gave Curtis a nice view of my pussy lips. I heard what I thought was a sigh and turned to face him. He pursed his lips and blew a kiss to me. I could see he was at full erection and his cock was bobbing up and down to his heartbeat. His cock's blood veins were standing out like I had never seen before and they were pulsing. He must really be turned on by my stripping act.

I placed my right foot on the chair and unhooked each garter clip very slowly. I rolled my stocking down and threw it to him. I then switched, my left foot on the chair and repeated what I had done to the right leg. I was now totally naked except for my garter belt. I unhooked the clasps of my garter belt and dropped it onto the floor. I turned my ass to him and bent over and twerked a few moments before I dropped to the floor and spread my legs for him to see my pussy. I slipped my hand over my crotch and teased him. His cock was bobbing insanely. I knew I was in for the best fucking of my life! He was sweating now and breathing heavy, but I wasn't through yet! I rolled up onto my hands and knees and pushed my ass backwards towards him, simulating fucking doggy style. As I rocked back and forth I whipped my hair up and down and moaned like I do when his cock is buried deep in me.

"Shake That Ass" ended and "Hoochie Mama" started playing. I walked over to the bed and sat on his lap and proceeded to give him a lap dance. His cock was between my legs so I rubbed my pussy back and forth over it. I then pressed down and rocked my cunt up and down, from his cock head down to his cock root. I glanced backwards and saw he was looking down at my pussy and his cock.

I haven't dry humped since I was a teen, but I was now and my clit was rubbing all over him. My pussy put a sheen of wetness on his cock, so not exactly a dry hump. I slipped my pussy lips over the head of his cock and pressed down hard. His cock head slowly slipped into me. I grabbed my ankles and plunged my ass backwards and impaled myself on his cock.

"Oh fuck, he said! That is hot!"

"Grab my waist and fuck me, Curtis, fuck me hard!"

He was now fucking me so fast I didn't know if his cock was out of me or balls deep in me. All I knew was that it felt so good and that I was building up for another screaming orgasm. Curtis' cock was pounding into me and his balls were bashing against my clit. I started to orgasm and I continued to cum again and again.

Curtis actually bellowed loudly, "fuck, fucckkk, I'm cumming, oh god Jess, your cunt is going to be the death of me!"

His cum blasted deep into my cunt. I used my pussy muscles to milk every last drop of his cum from his balls to the head of his cock. I was like a crazy woman, whipping my pussy from side to side and up and down on his black cock. I really like fucking this guy! I went into another hard orgasm and again I blacked out. When I came to I was lying on the floor, Curtis was behind me with his cock buried deep in my cunt.

"You passed out again! I stopped fucking you and just laid down with you waiting until you came to. All I can say is you can sure fuck! My cock is sore from all that pussy action you have!"

After lying there and relaxing, he pulled his still hard cock from my pussy. Cum and pussy juice spilled out of me and onto the floor. My cunt was still open and I felt cool air enter my vagina. I slowly brought my legs together and stood up, I was shaky and my legs were weak. I hung onto the chair back until I could stand better.

"Lets shower, I've been fucked enough and I've fucked enough for one day," I murmured, more to myself than to Curtis.

I turned the shower on and stepped in. The water was too warm so I turned it cooler. After my shower I felt refreshed. My cunt was sore again, seems like this is becoming an everyday occurrence!

"Curtis, I'm taking you back to your car. I will call you when I have all the particulars on our trip. Will you keep Chelsea informed of the where and when? I'm sure she knows the what!"

"I sure will. I know she is excited about going this weekend and I have a feeling she will rock your husbands boat! She is a beauty and could have any man she desires. As far as I know she is not a promiscuous woman. She is just hot for a white cock!"

On the drive back to the mall, Curtis and I talked about the pending trip to Vegas. He said he was not a gambler, but would like to take in a show while there. I thought that was a good idea also.

"One thing I want to do is show your husband how well you can take my cock!" he said.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, he'll be watching like his eyes are glued to my cunt!"

"How are you going to explain about finding a black man and black woman so quick and easy to him?"

"I'll tell him the truth. I'll tell him that I bought this necklace and because of what the charms meant, it wasn't that hard to find you. I'll also tell him how I seduced you to make sure you were the type of man I would want fuck more than once."

"Curtis, will you do me a favor and text me a picture of Chelsea so I can show it to Derek before he meets her? You have seen Derek's picture, can you relate what he looks like to your stepsister? I would appreciate that."

"No problem Jess."

As we pulled up near his car at the mall parking lot, I stopped and gave him the sweetest kiss.

"That will have to do until Friday. Derek and I will pick you up so give me your address and Chelsea's also."

He keyed his phone and sent me a text with the addresses.

"That way you have them handy and with you," he said. "Bye, see you Friday."

'OK, sweet dreams and no cumming until we meet again!" I said.

As soon as I returned home, I rushed into the guest bedroom and pressed STOP on the remote. I then placed a new DVD into the recorder and burned this latest movie. I pressed eject and labeled this disk "Trish, Carl, me and Great Fuck #2"

To be continued.....

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks...


All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

If you like the stories please comment and vote, that way I can tell if I'm still on the right track with stories that readers like. Thank you.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments