Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica - Saturday, Story Number Two

"Trish exclaimed: I want to make love again Jess, you are one hot and nasty woman!"

22
7 Comments 7
16.9k Views 16.9k
6.4k words 6.4k words
The TV installer called me into the guest bedroom and asked me where I would like the cameras hidden.

“I want the bed covered from all angles and two cameras for close-up angles, I told him. You know that I want to film people having sex, so could you place the cameras in various locations and then we'll do a test run before permanently hiding them.”

“Okay, It will take me about two hours to do the setup and then I will call you and we can test the system.”

I walked back to my bedroom to take a shower and freshen up, I had my husband’s dried cum on my pussy and thighs from our fuck session last night . The shower sure felt good and I scrubbed my skin hard to bring up the blood. My skin is almost albino white and I try to take care of it to my best ability. No tan lines on me, I stay out of the sun or I cover up when outside.

I spread my pussy lips and used the hand sprayer to clean up my husband’s mess, I didn't want the TV guy to encounter old cum, that would be a definite turn off.

After my shower I retrieved a big Turkish towel and dried my hair and body off. I further dried my hair with the dryer and then brushed it into the style I normally have. After applying body lotion I went over to my bed to get dressed. The TV guy was good looking so I wanted to impress him with something sexy and provocative. I had promised him a piece of ass if he would work on Saturday to install the hidden camera system and apparently by being here he was going to want the payoff.

So to really start his motor running and get him hot I decided I would wear a black garter belt with black seamed stockings, a black shelf bra and a very sheer black teddy. I knew the bra would work wonders as eye candy, my nipples would be exposed to the silk and would be hard, this would make my tits take on the 1940’s pointy tits look.

After I dressed I stepped over to the full length mirror to see what I looked like. To tell you the truth if I were a man I would fuck the girl in the mirror in a New York minute! I looked HOT! I wasn't even going to put on makeup, I looked that good! I knew he would be salivating out the edges of his mouth when he saw me. I wanted him to want me in bed so he could really slam his cock inside of my now wet pussy. Ever since I cheated on my husband with a black man, I was now a cock whore! I actually think I was becoming a full fledged nymphomaniac.

It had been about two hours since the TV guy started the install, so I went into the kitchen to make me a cup of tea. About ten minutes later he called me to come see what he had accomplished. I went into the guest bedroom and he pointed out the camera locations and where he hidden the recording device.

I asked him, “Would like a cup of tea, I have the water boiling and it would be no trouble, I want to have a cup before we do the test. Okay?”

We walked down the hallway into the kitchen, I knew his eyes were focused on my ass so I wiggled it. I heard a soft breath whistle and knew he liked what he saw. When he sat down, he said, “Thanks, I could use a cup, I haven't even had a coffee today.”

I placed two cups on the table and poured hot water into the cups. I set a sugar bowl and tea bag container on the table.

“Cream?”

“No thank you."

I could see that he was somewhat nervous, he probably had never had a woman like me offer herself to him. He kept stealing glances at my tits as we talked about nothing of importance. His eyes were making my nipples twist into knots as they hardened. I reached over the table to take another sugar cube and my teddy front opened slightly revealing the sides of both breasts and a little of my areolas. His eye never left my chest. He knew he was caught staring but I gave him a big smile and asked, “You like?”

“Oh yes, your breasts are not only beautiful but very arousing.”

“Okay, give me an idea of how this CCTV system works before we test it out.” I was becoming somewhat anxious and horny to have his cock deep in me. My pussy was starting to get wet.

“Sure, he said, then he explained what he had done, how he placed eight cameras and adjusted the angles so the whole room would be recorded. He went on to explain that he had to set up four more cameras to cover the bed for close-up video. The cameras would be transmitting to a DVD receiver located in the closet and there was also a color monitor for playback. The whole system could be controlled by one remote control. Because there were twelve HD cameras, the receiver would only store approximately twenty-four hours of video before it would start writing over the beginning of the file. The system was loaded with editing software to allow the creation of edited video. Because he knew that I would only be recording people having sex, the twenty-four hour storage capacity would be enough.

He said, “This is the Cadillac of CCTV recorders, none better on the market and I'm sure you will be very pleased with the results.”

After he finished telling me about the system I thought I had better get him warmed up a bit. I moved over and sat next to him and sipped on my tea while looking into his eyes. He was intently looking back at me and I could tell he was having fantasy thoughts racing through his brain, I just wondered what they were! I loosened the ties on my teddy and opened the front totally exposing my chest. I could tell he was becoming excited because his breathing was faster and he stared at my tits. I moved my hand to his thigh and rubbed up and down and then I boldly grabbed his cock. I was surprised that he only had about seven inches but it was as thick as his wrist! That was thicker than the black cock I had on Friday!

My Bad-Dragon Cum Lube was already in the guest bedroom and I knew that it would be needed again! Now it was my turn to get excited, my cunt was getting wet very fast and my pussy lips were becoming engorged with blood. I was HOT and my breathing quickened. I squeezed his cock and slowly moved my hand back and forth.

He then stood up and I unbuckled his jeans and pulled his cock out of his boxers. I could see the pre-cum on his cock head as I slowly moved my mouth forward. I ran my tongue around his glans and then I licked the pre-cum off the tip. He actually tasted good! I was surprised because my husband tasted saltier. I then stood up and lead him by his cock into the guest bedroom.

He had told me the system was turned on. I didn’t say a word I just started removing his clothes and threw them onto the chair. After I had him completely naked, I put my arms around him and pulled him tightly into me tilting my head up and I kissed him. He returned my kiss and pushed his tongue through my lips and into my mouth. I reciprocated with my tongue and we continued the kiss for about a minute. He was an excellent kisser! He pulled away from me and slowly slipped my teddy off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor, he reached behind me and unhooked my bra and slipped it off me and let it fall on top of my teddy. I now stood before him with only panties, garter belt and stockings. He noticed that my panties were on the outside of my garter belt, so he slipped his fingers into the band and slowly slid them off my ass and down my legs. I stepped out of my panties and I kicked them into the pile of my other clothes.

He dropped to his knees and rammed his tongue into my crotch. What’s he up to now I thought? He tipped his head back a bit, curled the end of his tongue upwards which parted my pussy lips and the drew his head back sliding his tongue over my clit. Wow! What a sensation I got from that! Then he plunged his tongue back into my slit licking my pussy lips, I could tell that he wanted my pussy to be more accessible to him because he started forcing me back towards the bed. When the back of my knees touched the mattress I laid backwards and he lifted my legs placing my feet on the bed.

I spread my legs and then I felt his tongue push deeply into my cunt hole. He then went to work on eating my pussy and I can tell you this, he was the best pussy eater I ever had. His tongue was all over my cunt, outside, inside, sucking my lips into his mouth, sucking and biting my clit and swirling his tongue around it at the same time.

“Oh god, don't quit doing what you are, I'm building up to cum. You eat me so good!”

He latched onto my clit like a baby latches onto its mother's nipple and he sucked hard. My cunt was now sloppy with my juices and his saliva and I begged him not to stop. My body started to spasm and my ass was whipping back and forth as my orgasm rocked through me. He moved up on me and put his arms around me and held me tight, I really felt loved but I knew it was only sex, my husband was the only one who had my love. This was only going to be a fuck, and I believed a good fuck.

He lifted me up and gently placed me higher on the bed. He spread my legs scooting his cock forward towards my cunt. He held his cock and leaned forward until the head was just touching my pussy lips.

He stopped then and said, “I want you to see my cock enter your cunt on this video so you will know how good this system really is.”

He then slowly and I mean slowly pressed his cock forward. I could feel my pussy lips slowly start to spread, he was entering me so slow. My cunt was pouring out copious amounts of pussy juice onto my pussy lips, so much that I could feel it seeping over my taint and down my butt crack onto the bed sheet.

“Please, Please, fuck that cock of yours inside of me, I need to be fucked hard!”

“No,” he said, I want you to beg me or I wont proceed any deeper into your pussy.”

“Oh PLEEEAAASSSEEE, I need your cock in me deep, I beg you, please fuck me, I am so hot I want you inside me!”

He then pushed his cock a little more into me and then he stopped. My pussy lips were stretched to the limit, I knew I was going to hurt when he pushed again.

“We better lube up, I don’t want to hurt you anymore than it is going to.” “I know your cunt will take me, it’s just a matter of time.”

I wondered if Ora-Jel cream would numb my stretched pussy lips, just a thought. I grabbed the lube bottle and squirt a large amount of the lube onto his cock head and into my pussy. I rubbed it all over his cock so it would slide in without catching my pussy lips and pulling them into me.

“That should do it, I said. Now please fuck me!” He positioned his cock head against my pussy, sliding it up and down my slit to make sure we both were fully lubricated and then he pushed hard enough to enter me about an inch. The mushroom shaped head of his cock was half way in! I was stretched tight and I hurt somewhat, but I wanted his cock in me so bad that I used my heels against his ass and tried to pull him into me. I didn't accomplish anything! He cock was tightly wedged in my cunt and wouldn't budge.

"Let's relax a few and then we will try again. I know your cunt will fit my cock!"

We rested and then he again pushed his cock forward and another half inch went into me. I only had a three quarters of the head in! My god how much more could I stretch without tearing? He didn't push for quite awhile, then he pushed again a little harder. I gasped! My pussy was stretched so big and tight. I thought fucking the big black cock would have stretched my cunt to accommodate any cock, I was wrong.

“How much more before you are in?” I asked.

“Just relax, we'll take our time until I am all the way in and then I guarantee you we will make fantastic love.”

“I am relaxed now so push your cock further into my pussy.”

He pushed and I caught my breath because of the pain.

“Relax,” he said.

This push, wait, relax went on for about 10 more minutes before my pussy lips slipped over his mushroom cock head. His cock was still very tight in my vagina, but my pussy lips were feeling no pain and I was glad of that. Again he pushed and when his cock head slipped past my pubic bone and rested on my G-spot, I actually sighed, now I knew he would start ramming that monster into me and go deep. He took his time fuckingcock into me, pulling out then pushing in about an half inch at a time until I felt his pubic bone on my clit. I was so full and my pussy felt so good, I started to orgasm. My black dude’s cock didn't fill me as much, but he was a lot longer and that filled me deeper but girth is every girls wish.

He rested and I climaxed multiple times before I needed to relax again. I was so hot, my pussy juices were squirting out of my stretched pussy. I wanted him to start fucking me now.

“Please fuck me now, I am ready for your big cock to pound my cunt. Do me fast and do me deep.” I told him.

He started ramming his cock into me and pulling almost out then ramming back in. My sensations were like I was in heaven. I wrapped my legs around his waist and starting bucking up trying to take his cock deeper into me, I needed his fucking now because I was having orgasm after orgasm. I was really enjoying being fucked by this man. I was his today, he owned me and he owned my cunt. I was like a wild woman now screaming for him to fuck me harder and fuck me deeper. He couldn't get any deeper because his cock shaft and pubic bone were crashing into my clit giving me more explosive orgasms.

I could tell he was building up to climax because his cock expanded and then he bellowed out, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, you wonderful Bitch, you have fucked me with a cunt from heaven.”

I felt his cock pulsing and shooting ropes of cum up into my cunt. He shot at least seven ropes of cum before he stopped shooting, now his cock was throbbing against my cunt walls and that triggered another mind shattering orgasm in me. There is nothing more sexually satisfying to me than knowing my pussy brought a man the pinnacle of excitement by him cumming and his cock throbbing in my cunt.

“I have never been fucked with such a big cock and I know I want yours as often as you will have me." I said, "I mean it, I love my husband and this is just sex, but I want to fuck you again and again.”

I thought to myself that my fucking card was filling up fast. I have a horny husband, a horny big black cock and now a hot and horny unmarried TV repairman’s cock to satisfy. I was going to be one well fucked woman!

“My cock is still hard, let’s go again,” he said.

“Right on, fuck me hard, I’m ready,” I replied.

He then proceeded to fuck me like I had never been fucked before, his cock was so big and filled me so full I started to orgasm again and then my cunt went into a multi-orgasmic mode and I felt like I was tearing his cock off because of my wild movements. I went into screaming mode calling him every endearing and dirty name that I knew. Finally he blew his load up into my pussy, emptying his balls into me again.

We lay there, him on my belly, me pressed into the mattress and just relaxing. No small talk, just heavy breathing.

“I’m going to pull my cock out of your cunt before I lose my hard on,” he said, “The sensations I will get from your pussy with give me another orgasm and I will cum on your pussy lips, Okay?”

“Please do, what ever you want to do. I replied, I want you to do whatever it is that will make you come back and fuck me, I need your cock again!”

With that he pulled out of my cunt not real fast but fast enough to sent sensations through the thousands of nerve endings in his cock head. When his cock pulled from my cunt I was left with a gaping cunt hole and when he climaxed rope after rope of cum shot onto and into my open pussy.

“Oh god," I exclaimed, "you are the best fuck I’ve ever had and I am not lying.”

He then got up, took the remote and stopped the CCTV recorder. I looked at the clock and we had spent about two hours fucking, that was not a record for me, I had set the record just yesterday by fucking six hours with my black man.

“I’ll burn the file to the DVD and we will play it on the TV so you can evaluate camera locations and quality.” he said.

We spent the next hour evaluating the system and I was very pleased.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

I loved the quality of the video picture and sound. I heard every word and saw every action of our fucking. The close-up video of his cock first entering my cunt was to die for and the whiteness of my skin even contrasted with his. Just watching myself being so well fucked was turning me on again. I want to show this to my black friend, I wondered how this would play out with him. He might get jealous of my new friends large cock or he might not like the competition for my pussy!

"Too fuckin' bad! I'm a cock whore now."

I was in heat again and wanted his big white cock back in my cunt but I would have to wait until after the installation is finished.

“When you are done I want to fuck you again!” I told him.

He smiled and said, “I was hoping you would want to go another round. Hiding these small cameras will not take more than an hour, My libido will have recouped by then.”

An hour and a half later we were back in bed and cameras rolling. He had to push hard again to enter my well lubricated cunt but the pain was much less for me. I was a wanton nympho this time as I twisted and rocked my ass back and forth on his huge cock. I had vision of tearing it off his body! I counted seven orgasms, one multi-orgasm that lasting at least four minutes which caused my cunt to squirt all over him and the sheets, another first for me! He started to really pound my pussy now. I tightened my kegels and he bellowed as his cock shot ropes of cum deep in my pussy. I was so hot I clung to his body while my ass rocked on his dick, sucking every drop of his precious cum into me.

"You're insatiable," he stammered, "you're one hell of a good fuck!"

"Your cock is my new favorite, now help me change the sheets!"

After we made the bed, we both jumped into the shower to refresh but he needed more of my pussy so he was on his knees eating my pussy to another orgasm.

'This guy is to much,' I thought, 'I don't know if I can handle so much cock so often.'

After our shower he showed me how to download the video and burn it on a new DVD. When the DVD as complete I ejected it from the machine.

I labeled this one simply, "Great Fuck #2."

I said, “I'll watch this later tonight for my own pleasure!”

He smiled and gathered up his tools and loaded them into his truck. When he returned with the invoice, I wrote him a check from my own personal account and paid him. I noticed there was a substantial discount included, I wonder why?

“I hope you are satisfied with the ‘Piece of Ass’ that I promised you for installing today?”

“Very satisfied, you are one fine piece of ass and I hope in the near future I have another day of fucking to look forward to. I have your number and you have mine so there should be no problem contacting each other.”

“I’ll be calling you sooner than you think honey, please don't call me, I don't want to play that way. I'm the woman in charge of my sex life”

“Okay, I'll wait for your call, do you mind if I kiss you again?”

I put my arms around him and pressed my lips up to his, my tongue pressed into his waiting mouth and our tongues played with each other in one of the longest and wettest kisses. I felt his cock hardening again and my pussy was getting wet again. I was tired, my pussy was tired and kind of sore, and I wanted to rest so I "Wished him well and goodbye."

He gave me a quick kiss and said, “Goodbye, please call me soon.”

“Yes and you better be in shape, because next time is a fuck marathon, Got it?"

I walked down the hall back into my bedroom, removed my robe and threw it into the hamper. I decided to review my last sexual session and I had it all on video. I walked back down to the guest bedroom and picked up the DVD and brought it back to my room. I loaded it into the player and pressed play on the remote. I was going to pay close attention to the quality of the video and the quality of the sound.

I was especially interested in seeing his thick dick stretch my pussy when he entered me. When the close-up pictures started to appear, I did a frame by frame advance and was able to see exactly how the action progressed from his cock touching my pussy lips to full penetration of my cunt. My pussy lips stretched so thin the pinkness turned into a shiny translucent whitish color. As I watched my pussy, I actually felt what I was looking at! I didn't want it to happen, but I was hot again and my pussy was wet.

I was going to keep these DVD’s so when I was older I could reminisce about the good times. I also knew of a good hiding place so my husband wouldn't find them. I would put them in my Baby Book, he dreaded looking at that!

I shut it all down and laid down for a short nap. I was awoken by the doorbell ringing. I opened the door and my neighbor Tricia was standing there.

“May I come in?”

I noticed how she approved of my see-through gown by how long she took to look at me from head to toe and then back up. I felt a little butterfly feeling run through my body and a slight pulse in my clit.

“Please do,” I responded .

“Thanks, she said. My husband is working this weekend in Chicago so I was lonely and I know you are alone also, so I thought we could hang out this evening.

“Come on in. Can I offer you a drink or soda, please set down on the couch.”

“I sure could use a highball, she replied. How about a gin and tonic. But only if you have a drink with me, Okay?”

“ I won't let you drink alone, I don't, so you shouldn't either,” I said.

After I mixed our drinks I sat down on the couch and turned toward her. I caught her eyes looking at my legs and I assumed she was able to see my pussy, I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

She smiled back and said, “I noticed the TV truck in front of your house, TV problems?”

“I had some work done,” I replied. I didn’t want to divulge the CCTV system to her or anyone just yet, maybe never.

“Wow, must have been extensive, he was here about six hours!”

I am going to have a hard time explaining this one I thought. I was having a hard time trying to formulate a likely story that would pass the ‘you are lying test’ that Trish would believe so I decided to tell her a half truth.

“I have to come clean with you,” I said. I had some of the house rewired and my bedroom TV was in need of some maintenance, but that didn’t take all the time. Have you seen the TV guy?”

“Yes, quite the hunk if you ask me, she replied while licking her lips. Did you fuck him?”

“Why would you want to know what I was doing? but since you seem to know, yes, I did fuck him and I fucked him good. He has a very big cock and I wanted it deep in my pussy. Now that I have told you are you going to use that against me?”

“Oh god no!” she exclaimed. “I would never blackmail you, I am not that type of person. I will ask you to do me a favor though, you know what my tattoo means and if you can, will you do a threesome with my boyfriend and me? I would really appreciate it, but you don't have to, I don't want you to feel I am pressuring you to do it.”

“I don’t know,” I said. "I have never had a threesome and I wouldn’t have any idea what I have to do.”

“Don’t worry, I will tell you ahead of time and mostly I play it by ear anyway. Do you want to hear any of the juicy details now?” she said.

I did notice her looking at me more intently now. She was looking at my breasts more and she still was stealing glances at my crotch. I liked what she was doing so I was going to loosen up a bit also.

“Another drink,” I asked?

“Yes, please, I would like that.”

I stood up and started walking towards the bar, she couldn’t see me loosen my gown straps. If I twisted my gown front would open up and show my breasts. I have never been with a woman in any type of sexual way but Trish was making me tingle now and I felt a dampness in my crotch. I would play along with her and see how she would react to seeing more of me nude. She was right behind me and hopped onto a bar stool. I had to bend over to get the ice for our drinks and my breasts pushed the front of my gown open. She couldn’t help but see my tits and very close up.

“My, you have nice boobs!" she exclaimed. "I wish mine were as nice as yours.”

Tingle, tingle I felt again in my body except this time my was cunt tingling also. I was becoming turned on by Trish and I liked it, plus her breasts were just as fine as mine. I decided to let her seduce me if that is what she wanted to do.

“Would you like to watch a movie,” I asked. “I have quite the collection, lots of recent releases also.”

“That would be great!” she replied. “Can I pick one out for us to watch?”

“Okay, they are in my bedroom in the cabinet by the TV.”

She walked over to the cabinet and was looking through the selections when she said, “I would like to watch something sexy and I noticed you have a few XXXs in here, is that okay with you?”

“Sure, that might turn out to be some fun,” I said, trying to tempt her.

“I see you have a title from Girl Friend Films, is that okay?”

“What ever you want, "I replied. "I liked it and you might also. I only saw the first scene so it will be like watching it the first time.”

"Let's go into the guest room," I said, "it has a better TV."

After we entered the guest bedroom she handed me the DVD and I put it into the machine and pressed play.

“Get comfortable on the bed.” I said. I also pressed 'RCD' on the CCTV remote.

Trish walked around the bed and rolled onto her side so she could see the TV. I laid down on the other side and when I did my gown opened up and my whole front was now naked.

The movie started and the title was ‘Please Make Me a Lesbian 6‘. The first scene was an older woman seducing a young woman and it was a hot and sexy scene. I do get turned on watching lesbians fuck each other, but I always watched these with my husband not another woman. I wondered how long before Tricia would make a move on me. During scene two she placed her hand on my arm and slowly started rubbing it. The girls in the film were kissing, Trish pulled my hair back and kissed my neck.

Goose bumps were all over my body alerting Trish that I liked that. Her hand that was rubbing my arm now was cupping my left breast and lightly squeezing it. My pussy was now wet and I was ready to do a girl/girl with Trish, so I rolled over facing her and kissed her on the lips hard. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and we swirled our tongues around each other. I was so busy kissing her I didn’t notice her hand traveling downward until her finger was between my wet pussy lips.

“Oh god Trish, that feels good,” I said.

She kissed me harder and then she pushed her middle finger up into my cunt and moved it around. Now she had two fingers deep in my pussy and was frantically jamming them in and out! I moaned and moved my head down to her right tit and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I cupped her tit, which forced her nipple to stand out from her breast and then I lightly took it between my teeth.

“OH, that feels good,” she said!

I was becoming so turned on I wanted to feel her pussy so I moved my hand to her crotch and rubbed her clit. I made a mistake doing that because her clit was slightly dry so I pushed two fingers into her very wet cunt and then placed a finger on each side of her clit and rubbed them up and down.

“I thought you said you had never been with a woman,” Trish said.

“I haven’t, I replied. But I know what I like so I’ll run with that. Besides let’s watch the movie, I might get some pointers from that,” I giggled.

Trish and I watched the movie and she kept fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit once in a while. It really felt good to me and I was turning on more and more. When one of the girls, in the movie, had an orgasm from the tonguing she was getting, I asked Trish if she wanted to do that to me. She answered that by turning me onto my back, hiking my legs up and kissing my inner thighs.

“Wow, how hot is this?” I whispered to myself.

“Did you say something?” Trish asked.

Before I could answer I felt her tongue part my pussy lips as she started to lick my cunt from top to bottom and then back up. She kept doing this while she slowly pressing her tongue further into me.

Suddenly she pulled back, “You really are enjoying this aren't you?”

“Yes I am.” And with that she really went to work on my pussy, licking and sucking my clit, I was enjoying this lesbian sex just as much as straight sex. The feelings I was getting in my pussy where better with a girl eating me than they ever were with a guy. Somewhere I had read that girls knew how to eat other girls because of what they themselves enjoyed.

“Oh Trish, if you keep this up I’m going to cum,” I exclaimed!

“That’s my goal honey, that’s my goal,” she quipped. I noticed that she was short of breath, I must be turning her on.

“I want you to like it so much you will do me,” she said.

“If I can make you feel as good as you are making me feel, I will gladly ‘DO‘ you,” I said.

She lifted her face from my cunt and turned, we were then in the 69 position. I looked up and saw her juicy pussy right above my face just as she started licking my clit. I raised my mouth to her cunt and slowly pushed my tongue into her. She tasted fabulous, I licked her like I liked to be licked and I heard and felt a moan come from her mouth. She was really hot now because her pussy was leaking onto my face. Her hot juicy cunt on my tongue and the feelings I had of me eating out a girl, drove me over the edge and as I cum I squirted into her mouth and face.

I squirted so hard her hair was wet and my bed was soaked! She clamped her mouth over my whole pussy and sucked the remainder of my still squirting fluids. I was having one continuous orgasm, my head was whipping back and forth, causing my tongue was whip back and forth over her clit and that brought her orgasm on.

“Oh fuck, OOHH FFUUCCCKKK, she literally screamed. Eat me bitch, suck my cunt you FUCKIN' BITCH! and then she had a leg quivering orgasm.

I liked this woman! She was just as nasty as me! I knew we were going to be friends with a lot of benefits from now on and she sure knows how to eat pussy!

I now know I will never have any problems eating pussy! I began to think of myself as bisexual, man or woman I will fuck you both!

Trish rolled out of bed and helped me strip it down. I threw the wet sheets into the hamper on top of the other wet sheets from before. I had to wash sheets since I had a full load.

After remaking the bed a second time, I helped Trish get dressed. We fooled around some, enjoying each others company, kissing and feeling each other up, giggling like a couple of teen school girls.

After I walked her to my front door, I turned her and hugged her and I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed hard. "Keep that pussy ready and able at all times, I will be calling you over often!"

She kissed me, "I want to make love again Jess, you are one hot and nasty woman just like me and by the way, your TV man tastes delicious!" With that she opened the door and left.

I started the washing machine and returned to the guest bedroom.

How did she know what the TV man tasted like? I washed my pussy in the shower, maybe his cum was deeper than I thought.

I placed a new DVD into the CCTV drive and burned another fuck session. This one I labeled "Great First Lez #1" and put it with the other two.

Now my efforts were to line up a mini vacation for next weekend and I better get busy, I have only the remainder of today and tomorrow. On Monday I will be asking my new black boyfriend if he will be willing to take a trip next weekend!

To be continued..... 


*****

This story is a continuation of a series, if you haven't read Jessica - My First Interracial Experience, I suggest you do, you will then know the characters and where this story series is headed.


Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments