Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother in Law goes black

24
3 Comments 3
66.9k Views 66.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

I was sitting home bored to tears when   my MIL dropped by rather unexpected.   She said she couldn't stay but left me a DVD to watch and told me I would really enjoy it.   Not having anything to do I popped it in the player and got ready for whatever.   When it came on there   was my MIL alone in what was obliviously a motel room.   She was fully dressed but soon began to perform a very cock stiffening strip-tease. Soon she was totally nude except for her heels and was giving me great views of her mature body.   After the tease she covered herself in the provided robe, sat down in a chair and just chilled out   leaving me to wonder what was next.   It wasn't long till I found out.

          There was a knock on the door so she got up and answered it.   Much to my surprise in walked two black men. It surprised me because while she hands nothing against blacks she just didn't like interracial sex.   But, it was oblivious by the way she greeted them they were already acquainted.   She dropped the robe and asked them what they thought about and this old white woman.   One guys hands went straight to her tits, and the other began to feel her ass and cunt. I knew she was in to it because her legs were spreading as she stood opening up so they could explore   her body.   They were laughing and talking about how much fun they were going to have and how this white bitch was going to scream.   My MIL got on her knees in front of the both of them unbuckled their belts, unzipped their flies and pulled out two of the largest dicks I have ever seen.   Both guys asked her how she liked dark meat and began to rub their limp dicks on her face and tits.   She took one in each hand and began to masturbate both at once. Once hard both must have been in the10 inch or larger range.   She took the"smaller" one in her mouth but it wasn't easy for her.   Finally I guess he got tired of waiting and just pushed it all the way in. She made a gagging sound but toughed it out. He chuckled and told his buddy that this bitch really liked big cocks and started to fuck my MIL's mouth. After a while he pulled out and his larger friend took his place, and gave her the same treatment. Finally they stopped so she could get a breath.  

            She laid on the bed spread her legs, laughed   and asked which one thought he was man enough to satisfy her.   The one with the big dick told his buddy he better go first because he wouldn't do her any good if he fucked her first.   I knew she could take a nice sized dick easy but   this guy looked   like he was trying to enter a virgin and so did my MIL's expression. She almost sounded panicked as she asked him to be easy as her pussy felt like it was about to rip into.   I could not believe he got that 10inch cock bottomed out in her but somehow he did and started to pump her.   It didn't   her long to find his rhythm and begin to fuck back. She kept telling him to fuck her pussy and how much she loved his dick.   She must have came three or four times while he was banging her cunt.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

While the big guy was giving her tits a nice work out with his hands, he   told her to suck his cock and make sure it was nice and slick because he didn't want any problems when it was his turn This time she had no problem getting it in her mouth and took turns sucking his cock and balls.       Mr. Big finally told his friend to let him have a turn they changed places but not before my MIL told him to lay down and let her mount him. She straddled him grabbed his dick, held it straight up rubbed it against her pussy and began her mount. Her face turned blood red as it spread her outer lips and began to enter her womanhood.   It seemed like several minutes but she finally slid all the way down on that black monster.   After a couple of strokes she started too moan and I knew what was about to happen as she hit bottom she had one of her squirting orgasms.   Her cum splattered her African lover.(by now I was rock hard and slowly masturbating my own dick)   He told his buddy "see how much she likes this big black snake" and then told his friend to stick his dick in her mouth. She had a dick in her mouth and cunt I couldn't believe it.   Both guys were working her tits over, and she was sucking and fucking like a woman possessed.    Finally she tired and laid down on her new friend both of them were covered in sweat.   She laid there for a few minutes and then began to passionately kiss him. She raised up and kissed her other fuck buddy the same way. After that she began to rock her hips and told him she wanted him to quit holding back and fill her with his cum.           She started ridding him again and was getting a good motion going when the smaller guy walked behind them got back on the bed grabbed her ass checks spanked them really hard and said he'd always wanted to fuck a stuck up white bitch in the ass but, since there was only an old white whore here she would have to do.   He pushed his dick against her butt hole and I heard her protest   but it did no good he was going for it.   He got that big thing in her and both were giving her the ride of her life. By the fact her eyes were closed and the way she was moaning I knew she was getting into it. Personally I didn't think she had ever looked sexier.   I don't know how many times she came but twice more she squirted(and even I squirted all over myself).   Both of the guys started moaning and the one in her ass started to come. Some of his sperm went in her ass the rest on her cheeks and back.   His buddy followed   close behind filling her pussy to over flowing.       Both got off made her suck their dicks clean got dressed and left her sweating and cum covered laying on the bed .   It was oblivious that neither cared about her pleasure even though she came many times. She was just a  pussy and mouth for them to fuck and place for them to deposit their sperm.  She finished by showing me close ups of her stretched ass hole and her stretched cum dripping pussy.   Then she told me HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hoped I liked this year's present.
Published 
Written by SIL50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments