Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Desires To Be A Blackened Hotwife Comes True

"I Became A Blackened Hotwife And Had Unbelievable Sex"

23
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
707 words 707 words

Author's Notes

"My hotwife and I started into this lifestyle five years ago. She started dressing very extreme,as well and modifying her body with piercings and tatttoos. She has thirty two piercings and six tatttoos. <p> [ADVERT] </p>These changes have led9 lo us into a very sexually and rewarding lifestyle. Shakela will soon become a blackened hotwife and involved in a very intense interracial relationship with Jason. ."

RED

My last story spoke of my desire to become a blackened hotwife. My hubby totally supports my desires. He suggested that I look at interracial sites to find a man that appeals to me.

I want a man that will understand all my sexual wants and needs and be willing to fulfill them.

I want a well-endowed black man with at least a ten-inch cock. The biggest I've had is eight inches. I have chatted with a few men. One man, Jason, really appealed to me.

Hubby and I decided we should meet him. Jason seems to be the kind of man I want to blacken me.

HUBBY

We met with Jason and discussed Red's wants and needs, Jason was told he must be respectful to her.

Jason, Red wants to be your white girlfriend and dress to impress you, publicly and privately.

RED

I told Jason I dress extremely provocatively when I go out to fuck. I will dress in public and private to please my lover.

My outfits are very extreme, like my jewelry, makeup, hairstyles, revealing clothes, and QS temporary tattoos.

JASON

I told Red that I was impressed with her attitude and that I would work to make her experience with me rewarding.

Red is a very confident and sexy hotwife who knows what she wants in an interracial relationship.

Red was told she needed to dress for the black lifestyle.

I want her to use a name that aligns with the black culture. She needs to use the name "Shakela".

RED ( Shakela )

I told Jason, "I like "Shakela, a lot; it's sexy." Jason, I need to know your wants and needs in our relationship. Being involved with you will be a learning experience for me. You need to tell me how you want me to dress and where to shop for clothes that will be sexually appealing to you.

Jason, I have never been involved with anyone, that is, well-endowed as you are. I want you to penetrate me slowly when you first take me. I know it will hurt, but the pleasure will outweigh the pain.

I'm looking forward to becoming your blackened girlfriend and being in an interracial relationship with you.

JASON

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

Shakela, I want you and hubby to be totally in agreement and comfortable with you being in an interracial relationship with me.

Shakela, When I'm with you, I will do everything in my power to sexually please you.

Shskela "You need to go shopping at "Shantelle's Black Emporium," Shantelle specializes in clothes. jewelry, and heels for black women."

She is very knowledgeable in assisting white women who are interested in the black lifestyle.

Shantellle specializes in complete makeovers, including hair, nails, and makeup for a woman's transformation.

HUBBY

Shakela told me that when she is with Jason or any conversation about her time with Jason, I must address her as "Shakela."

SHAKELA

I met with Shantelle about my upcoming weekend with Jason.

Shantelle, asked if I would give her total control of my appearance for my time with Jason. She suggested Qs jewelry and temporary Qs tattoos. I agreed as she has a lot of experience in the black lifestyle.

I told hubby I usually let you help me get ready when I go out to fuck. This time, you will not be allowed to help or see me.

I know you have apprehensions and frustrations about this, but I need to focus on being with a black man publicly and privately and being well fucked by Jason.

HUBBY

Shakela and I talked about her becoming a blackened hotwife. She is very excited about having an interracial relationship with Jason.

Shakela told me that her weekend with Jason would be very sexually intense.

"Shakela always celebrates her body modifications by going out and getting well fucked." I know this time it will be the same, she will be celebrating her nine cunt piercings and fulfilling her desire to be blackened.

SHAKELA

"Hubby, you will be locked up in your cb 6000, including points of Intrique."

I told hubby, "Once I'm blackened, our lifestyle will reach a new level of sexual intensity along with me embracing a very sexually intense 'blackened lifestyle.'"

Signed. Shakela, your soon-to-be blackened hotwife.

Published 
Written by construction65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments