Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Bus: White Wife on Black Cock

"A hot white wife's bus ride turns into an interracial adventure"

88
33 Comments 33
371k Views 371k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Legendary Story
I found a seat on the crowded bus. It was about 5pm. I was against the window, about two-thirds back. I had just spent a week with my husband; he was on a long-term assignment and we only saw each other every few months. We had fucked like crazy right until it was time for me to leave, but being a horny 25-year old, I just couldn't get enough. I wasn't looking forward to the 20-hour bus ride home.

I had only been with a few guys before getting married and wasn't what you would call a sex maniac. But since getting married, I have gotten so much hornier. It seems I can't get enough fucking and sucking. I have really come to enjoy and crave it. My husband satisfies me, but I have been wondering lately what it would be like to be with another man. With my husband away, I have started to masturbate a lot, and fantasize about different things.

A very handsome black gentleman took the aisle seat next to me. We greeted each other.

I have golden blonde hair past my shoulders, with brown eyes. I’m about 5’4” with nice 34C tits and, according to my husband, legs and an ass to die for.

Even though I was traveling, in keeping with my recent sexed up feeling, I wore a red V-neck sweater, black skirt and red heels. Underneath, I wore a matching red lace bra and panties, plus thigh high black stockings. I had hoped to have an empty seat next to me so I could masturbate during the long ride.

Soon the well-dressed gentleman next to me sparked up a conversation. We had a nice talk, a little flirty, and I eventually drifted off to sleep, fantasizing a bit about what it would be like to make love to this black man, but never thinking it would happen.

Sometime later I woke up; it was very dark. My handsome seatmate was turned in my direction, and the big bulge in his trousers was pressed against my tight ass. Needless to say, I felt a rush pass through my body. I had never felt such a large cock against my body – ever! I started to fantasize about having this hot black man. My pussy started to get wet. No one would ever have to know.

Like in a dream, I reached around and began to rub the bulge pressing against me. I could feel the outline of a huge cock with a big mushroom head. I ran my hand up and down, pressing and squeezing it. It seemed he was not even fully hard! And it was huge already!

After a minute or so, his strong hands went to my breasts and started caressing me. I let him continue as I squeezed his bulge, not believing how big it was getting. He whispered to me that he wanted me, and reached around and put his hand under my skirt. I felt like such a dirty slut, but I had to have this monster-size dick inside of me.

Next, I felt him pull his cock out of his pants. He reached under my sweater and started feeling me up through my bra. My nipples were getting so hard. I turned my face to him and we kissed deeply, our tongues working overtime. My pussy got even wetter. He put his hand on my panties and started to rub me through the lacy material. One finger slipped around the side of the panties and caressed my wet lips. Then he moved his hand so it was fully inside the panties from the top, his large warm hand was working my now soaking wet pussy.

He slid one finger into me and I moaned softly. He finger fucked me and that just increased my need for cock.

Then he tugged my panties down so they dangled from one ankle and pushed my skirt up around my waist.

He moved me so that we were in the spoon position, his cock teasing my wet pussy. The anticipation was excruciating.

“What do you want, baby,” this black stranger said to me.

“Put it in,” I whispered.

“Put what in,” he teased.

“Your cock, please,” I pleaded

“Where?”

“In my pussy, please put your cock in my pussy.”

Then he drove that huge black cock into my sopping wet pussy. I felt him enter to his balls; it was so fucking big. My first orgasm came almost immediately as he stretched my pussy to the limit. Even in the cramped quarters of our bus seats, it felt amazing to be fucked by such a large cock. That, combined with the excitement of giving myself to a stranger, and a black guy at that, led me to have a series of explosive orgasms. I wanted so bad to cry out, to scream, “Fuck me, fuck me hard” but I didn't, limiting myself to a few low moans and whelps.

He started slamming me harder, each thrust rippling through my body like an earthquake. His breath quickened. We were perpendicular to the seats, facing the window, our left shoulders against the seat backs. Thank God for those armrests that lift up! His left arm was squeezed between me and the seat back, his left hand grasping my right breast. His right arm wrapped around my mid-section.

He whispered incredibly dirty things into my ear. He called me whore, bitch, cunt, white slut. He told me to refer to my pussy exclusively as my cunt. He told me to say things like “Fill my cunt with your huge black cock” and “My cunt is yours Sir, to use as you please.” I obeyed his every command, whispering the filthy things he told me to say.

Then, his breathing increased dramatically, I could feel his heart beating fast against my back, he tightened his grip on me. “Take it slut, take my load, feel that cum in your cunt.”

I pushed back against him as he came, his thrusts feeling like they could rip my cunt open. His seed flooded me, squishing out the sides of my cunt. He told me not to wipe it up, to leave it there. I liked that.

I pulled my panties back on and tugged my skirt down smoothing it over my thighs. I looked over at Sean; his head was turned to the aisle, his eyes closed. I drifted off to sleep thinking of how much fun this boring bus ride was turning out to be.

I don’t know how long I slept; it was still dark when Sean woke me up with a deep sexy kiss. He told me to suck his cock.

I looked around the bus and noticed that everyone else was sleeping. I squeezed down onto the floor, and he shifted to the window seat. I took his thick manhood in my hand and I licked and sucked up and down the length of his magnificent tool. Now that I could see it and touch it, I could tell that it was about 12 inches long; my hand could barely fit around its girth.

I put the head in my mouth and started sucking him lovingly. I couldn't believe that until this day I had never cheated on my husband, and here I was sucking the huge cock of a black man I just met. He was sitting upright in the seat, and I pumped up and down for all I was worth. I could not get enough of this sexy man’s cock. I could taste my cunt on this huge cock.

I had always been a bit afraid of the monster dicks I saw in pornos and pictures, but secretly wondered how it would feel to handle, suck and be fucked by one. Now that I had my wish come true, it was better than I'd ever dreamed. He was rock hard and I gagged the first few times as he hit the back of my throat. Then I relaxed a bit and just took it all the way down, gasping for air as I pulled back.

My mouth was dripping like a fresh fucked cunt, and my saliva mixed with his pre-cum formed forming thick ropy strands of goo. When I pulled my mouth off his cock, the strands of goo connected my lips to his dick.

“I’m going to fuck your face,” he whispered to me, and half stood up so he could get better control. He took my head in his hands and started pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. At first, he only gave me about half the length, but then he deepened his strokes and I eagerly accepted the fullness of his manhood.

He pulled my sweater over my head, dropped it on my seat, and popped my tits over the top of my sexy bra. I felt so exposed; I loved it. Strings of goo dripped from my chin. I wiped my face and spread the goo on my exposed tits.

He moved his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, and I opened wide to accommodate him. I never felt so alive, so slutty and so turned on. He pushed so deep that I gagged and tears sprang into my eyes. I don't know why I allowed him to do this, when my husband went too deep I always told him to back off. But this man had flicked some switch in me and I couldn't suck him deep enough, even as he gagged me. My mouth became a gaping sex hole that he could use and fill. I felt his body tense up, and pre-cum flooded my mouth. I knew he was getting ready to shoot his load. His cock got even harder; my hand was pressed against his chest and I could feel his heart racing.

He plunged it all the way down and then almost all the way out of my mouth. On the next downstroke he started cumming. He held his cock deep in my throat and shot cum straight down my throat. Then he pulled out and shot two jets onto my face and plunged back in again filling my mouth; then he grabbed his cock in his big sexy hand and shot out the last of his semen onto my face.

The cum dripped down my face onto my chest. I pushed my sticky boobs back into my bra and rubbed his juice all around. Every drop of cum was going to stay on or in my body. I wanted to bathe in his cum.

I got up off the floor and sat in the aisle seat. I pulled my sweater back on. We dozed off again, but not for long.

I woke up this time as Sean ran his hand up my sweater and squeezed my nipples, first one then the other, through my lace bra. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply and forcefully. The sky was starting to lighten, but sunrise was about an hour away.

“What’s your name,” he finally asked.

“Judy, what’s yours.”

“Sean. Judy you are the hottest woman I have ever met. Is there anything you won’t do?”

“I've never done anything like this before Sean, I swear. But I think, for you I would do anything.”

“Well then, take off your skirt.”

I complied with his request, folding my skirt and putting it on the floor in front of me next to my shoes. I was only wearing my sweater, bra, and panties.

His hand was now nestled in my lap as he probed my cunt inside my panties, exploring the folds of flesh with his thick fingers. He found my clit, already wet with my cunt juice and his jizz, and he flicked his index finger over it, back and forth. I pulled him to me and kissed him deeper. I felt my temperature rise; my heart beat faster, my face burned with lust.

“Oh yeah, Sean that’s it, work my clit, get me off.”

His manipulation of my clit was bringing me close to an orgasm; I tried to stifle my moans, but couldn’t help some panting and low moaning. Sean was an incredible lover; he knew just the spots to go for. He adjusted his stroking as my breathing and gasping rose and fell. When he found a rhythm that sent me crazy, he increased the stimulation. He slipped two fingers into my cunt and found my g-spot; I knew the skin felt rougher than the surrounding cunt flesh. I had reached it many times myself while masturbating. With two fingers stroking the spot, and his thumb caressing my clit, I was barreling towards an orgasm at a fever pitch.

I kissed him deeper, moaning into his mouth. I could feel his cock, hard, and dripping pre-cum, pressing against my thigh. He whispered to me.

“Come on, baby, cum for me, cum here on the bus, give up your cunt to me.”

I thought ever so briefly about where I was, whether anyone could hear us, and whether I cared. The bus barreled west along the interstate. The forward movement seemed unstoppable, as did my continued submission to Sean’s will. I really would do anything for him. My cunt was wetter than it had ever been. His magic fingers kept at it and then the dam burst. My cunt flooded over his hand and the waves of ecstasy rippled across my body.

He covered my mouth with his as I moaned and yelped in ecstasy. I can’t remember coming as hard or deep, ever.

“That’s my girl, yeah keep going, feel that cunt, feel me in your cunt, you’re my cunt, aren't you slut?”

I couldn't answer, I was breathing too hard, and stars were exploding in my head.

“Are you my slut?” He said rougher as he jammed three fingers into my cunt, forcing another orgasm out of me.

“Yes, yes, yes, I’m all yours, take me, use me, fuck me again.”

“I decide when to fuck you, remember that, slut.”

“Yes, Sean, OK.” My words came out in a breathy whisper. His hands slowed and then moved away from my cunt. I grabbed his wet, cunt-juice covered hand and brought it to my mouth for a taste. I licked and sucked his fingers.

We rested a while. I had a feeling Sean wasn't done with me. He pushed my hand to his exposed cock.

“Stroke it baby,” he says “Let me see that hand of yours on my black cock.”

It was amazing; my hand looked tiny against his massive tool.

I start to suck him for a while, until he told me he wanted to fuck again. I obeyed.

He told me to get on top of him, to straddle him face-to-face. In this position, his cock went even deeper into my cunt. Oh God, did it feel good.

“Judy, do you love this cock?”

“Sean, it’s the best, fuck me harder, and rip me open with your black dick.”

“Don’t you wish your hubby could see you now, being a slut for me, fucking and sucking on a public bus?”

“Oh yes, I’d love him to watch you take me and use me for your pleasure. I am a total slut for you. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Anything?”

“Yes, sir.”

He paused for a few seconds and I wondered what he was thinking.

“I want you to take on some of my friends.”

“Okay,” I didn't miss a beat. If they were even half as hot as him, I’d do it in a millisecond.

“My stop is at eight this morning. You’ll get off with me there and come to my place.”

“Tell me what we are going to do.”

“Oh you’ll find out. Have you ever had group sex?”

“No.”

“Well, get ready for a party.”

“Oooh, tell me what a slut I’ll be for you.”

He grabbed my shoulders and slammed me even harder onto his cock. He told me how I was going to be his cock slave, and I would do everything he told me. He said he’d get a large group of black men to use my mouth and cunt. He said I would be dripping with cum from every hole. I started to cum again. He shot his load deep into me. I got dressed and drifted off to sleep.

The bright morning sun woke me and I thought about what had happened and wondered if it was real or a dream. Had I really promised to go off with this stranger?

As the bus wheezed to a stop a little after eight a.m., Sean told me to get my bag and follow him. I obeyed. We walked a few blocks to a three-story apartment building.

We walked into Sean’s apartment, and I met his roommate Joe. I made some coffee and we sat on the living room couch. Joe was in another room. We started making out and Sean had me stripped in minutes to my stockings and panties and bra and my red high heels. I unzipped his pants and started stroking that beautiful huge dick.

“Are you my cunt?”

“Yes, Sean, I’m your hot white slut.”

“Suck it bitch,” he said and pushed me to my knees.

And with that exhortation, I pushed my mouth along the length of his cock taking eight inches at one swoop. I closed my eyes and sucked it deeper. When I opened them, I saw Joe standing ten feet away rubbing his dick through his shiny athletic pants.

“Can I watch?” he asked.

“Sure, come over here my man and watch this bitch suck.”

Joe sat down in a chair close to us.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy



Sean stood above me and yanked on my chin so that I was looking into his eyes as I sucked him. I felt so helpless and incredibly alive at the same time. The feeling of Sean’s cock stretching my mouth was overpowering. But it just made me want to serve him even more. I had never been with more than one guy before and the prospect of sucking and fucking another thick black cock got my juices flowing. My panties were still soaking wet from the loads of cum Sean pumped into me on the bus; thick white semen was leaking out of my cunt.

Sean walked to a corner of the room and came back with some items made of black leather. He quickly pulled a studded dog collar with a heavy steel ring from the tangle of leather goods and buckled it around my neck. The smell and feel of the leather made me swoon. It was soft and supple. It was tight, so my neck felt restrained, but I could still breathe freely. Then he put soft black leather cuffs on my wrists; these also had heavy steel rings.

“Put your hands behind your back, slut.”

He clipped the cuffs together. Now I was in the middle of the living room on my knees, hands restrained behind me. He clipped a metal chain leash with a black leather handle to the ring on my collar.

Sean pushed me back on the couch. He wanted to show me off. It hurt to be leaning back against my cuffed wrists and I whimpered.

“What was that, bitch?”

“Nothing, Sean.”

“Are you complaining?”

“No sir.”

With a loud “Whapp!” he slapped me hard across my face. I felt the sting for a long time.

“Spread those legs bitch.”

I started to get scared, but my lust overpowered my fear. I spread, and Joe and Sean could see the wet spot on the front of my red lace panties.

“Tell Joe what we've been doing all night.”

“Sean fucked my cunt and mouth all night long on the bus.”

“Tell him how many loads I gave you baby?”

“Joe, he shot in my cunt twice and in my mouth once.”

“Hey, Joe, show this white slut what you got between your legs”

Joe didn't need any further coaxing, as he pulled down his pants to show me his engorged 11-incher. He stroked it and the pre-cum ran over his fingers. He stood up and walked over to me.

Sean tugged on my leash and pulled me to my knees on the floor again.

“Suck him now whore.”

Hearing those words made me feel so small and powerless, and incredibly aroused. Even the few seconds of anticipation until Joe roughly shoved his huge black cock into my wet mouth were excruciating. I wanted to serve these men, to be their slut forever. I loved being called a whore, a bitch, a slut, a cunt. I felt my cunt spasm, as Joe pushed his cock deep into my waiting mouth.

“Joe, we are going to have a party tonight with Judy here. I’m gonna call Reggie and he’s gonna bring the boys around. We’re all gonna have some good white pussy.”

Joe fucked my wet mouth and Sean just watched. During the blowjob, Joe pulled out a few times to jack his dick. When my mouth was free, Sean would tell me what to say.

“Tell Joe what you think of his cock.”

“Joe, I love your huge black cock.”

“Tell Joe what you are.”

“Joe, I’m a total black cock whore.”

“Sean, you've got this white cunt trained well.”

Joe came down my throat. There was lots of it and he told me not to let a drop dribble out. He told Sean that he hadn't cum for about four days and that I was guzzling a huge load.

Joe left the room and went about his business.

Sean addressed me.

“Baby, I’m gonna set you up today real good. You are gonna take care of my crew, who've got the biggest dicks you have ever seen. Guaranteed, almost nothing less than 10 inches and if it is shorter, it’ll be the widest motherfucker you ever fucked or sucked.”

My cunt plumped up just thinking about the monster dicks I would take. I hoped he could really deliver. I was totally Sean’s slut now. He brought me to a small bedroom. He pushed me onto a single bed that had steel rings attached in several places. He picked up a pair of ankle cuffs that matched the ones on my wrists. He buckled them on and pushed me onto the bed on my back. He clipped a black leather strap to each cuff and attached the other ends to rings on the bed. He tightened the straps so I was spread in an X position and could barely move. He left.

During the day, I napped and thought about what was coming next. Joe came in and unclipped my wrists so I could eat lunch. He re-attached me when he left.

Joe came in several hours after lunch and unclipped me. “Do you have a garter belt and stockings?”

“Yes I do, in my bag. They’re black.”

He told to put them on, plus the red bra, panties and heels I’d been wearing. He left the room

A few minutes later Sean fetched me and brought me into the living room. He told me how sexy I looked.

As I looked through the living room window to the street, I saw a red 1970's Cadillac pull into the driveway. Three well-built black men walked toward the house.

The door opened and Sean pushed me onto a black leather ottoman. He didn't introduce me; but he told his friends all about how he met me and what he had done to me as if I wasn't even there. They had a few drinks and smoked some pot. They didn't speak to me or offer me anything.

“Time to go,” said Sean.

He took my leash and pulled me up and walked me outside. He pushed me into the backseat and settled me smack in the middle of the big soft leather seat. Sean got in next to me. They were four in all; two in the front, and me between Sean and a tall handsome brother. Sean told me I was going to suck the cock of the guy on my right, and he pushed me towards him. The guy pushed his face to mine and we tongue-kissed as I fished out his hardening cock. The steel ring on my cuffs clanged as I started stroking his beautiful cock.

As the car pulled away from Sean’s house I noticed the sky for the first time since I entered the house. It was dusk.

Our tongues were deeply entwined as I pumped and stroked him to full hardness in about half a minute. In a sexy husky voice, he whispered in my ear that Sean had told him what a good cocksucker I was and he wanted proof.

I pulled my mouth away from his, got on my knees and plunged onto the swollen head of his cock. He was uncut, and I worked the foreskin away from the head with my lips and tongue. I sucked, slurped and kissed that beautiful head. Shawan, that was his name, was very dark and his cock was a black-purple color. The head was huge, like a plum. He pushed me further down, and I gladly accepted his dick deeper into my mouth. The car stopped. We were at a traffic light

Sean said, “Pull her up, pull her up.”

Shawan slid his body up the back of the seat pulling me with him so his cock and my face were level with the window. I glanced over and saw three white teenage girls watching with mouths agape as I continued to take Shawan deeper, not missing a beat as he pumped his cock into my slut mouth. I pulled the cock out of my mouth and stroked his monster for my audience, while I looked over and smiled at them. My progression to total slut was proceeding. I felt no shame, on the contrary, I felt proud to show off my ability and my sluttyness. The car pulled away at the green light, and Shawan settled back on the seat.

Back on my knees now in front of him, I felt a big hand reaching between my legs as Sean found my cunt.

“This bitch is dripping, my men! Cory, get back here and get some.”

They pulled over and Sean switched places with the dude riding shotgun, a drop-dead gorgeous 18 year old, about 6’2” with an awesome body. Cory settled next to Shawan and started stroking my head as I continued to swallow Shawan’s massive 11-inch dick.

“Feel her pussy, Cory,” said Sean from the front.

“When do I get a shot,” said Reggie, the driver.

“Don’t worry there’s plenty to go around,” said Sean. “She’s gonna be a total slut whore all night. She’s going to take care of everyone. We’re taking her to the river.” The other guys murmured their approval.

Even though I had no idea what they planned for me, just knowing they were all excited about it, got me even hotter and wetter.

As I sucked Shawan deeper, and Cory started rubbing my clit, I imagined myself in the dark, with beautiful hard cocks all around me, and me servicing them all until they exploded onto me. I flexed my cunt muscles and felt a flood of juice spread out from my cunt lips, as Cory found my hole and started plugging it with two thick fingers.

“She’s drenched!” said Cory. “I've never felt a pussy get this wet.”

“Oh man, I want some,” said Reggie, who pushed harder on the gas pedal.

Shawan pulled me up roughly by my hair and pushed my head into Cory’s lap. Cory had unzipped his pants and was stroking himself openly. I glanced at his cock and was pleased to see another double-digit dick. Sean was right when he promised me the biggest dicks I would ever see today. Cory had ten inches (later that week Sean made me get all of them all rock hard to measure them) I know some of you may think I am exaggerating the sizes; it’s the God’s honest truth. Sean told me he “collected” friends with giant cocks just to gang fuck hot white sluts like me. Boy, am I happy he did.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Shawan’s dick even as I sucked Cory deep into my throat. I had to have more cock. I reached for Shawan’s thick cock and stroked him while continuing to suck Cory. This turned on Cory and he started thrusting up his hips and drove that cock deeper into my throat. My mouth was producing saliva like a fucked cunt produces cunt juice. Cory grabbed me by my hair and pushed me back to Shawan’s cock. For over ten minutes, I alternated between the two studs’ cocks.

Twenty-four hours ago, my sexual experience was pretty limited and vanilla, just my husband and two boyfriends before that. Right now, for Cory and Shawan my mouth was a dripping hot inviting hole. Shawan took control, his fingers laced into my hair, pushing me down on his cock and then yanking me up and forcing me down on Cory. I loved being totally in his power, under his control, it satisfied something deep in me to submit to being a total slut. My mouth was dripping and both of their cocks were thickly coated with my saliva.

I was on the floor of the Caddy, right in front of Shawan with his cock pointing straight up at my mouth. There’s nothing like a big old Cadillac for fucking and sucking. I said, “Fuck my face with that big black cock.” He yanked my head down and stuffed it in my face. I opened wide as he pushed and pumped his huge dick into my mouth.

As well as I sucked them, and I know I gave them excellent head, neither Cory not Shawan came. I guess they were saving it for later.

As I was still sucking Shawan, I felt the car slow down, turn and then pass over a few speed humps. Shawan pulled me up and plopped me back into the middle spot. We were in the parking lot of a strip club.

Sean said, “Park over there Reggie, near the woods that lead to the river.”

Everyone got out and Sean grabbed my leash and tugged me out of the car. There were no other cars near us, but we were only about a hundred feet or so from the building. I could see men coming and going from the club. Sean brought me around to the front of the car and pushed me onto the hood. The warmth from the engine felt wonderful against my skin. He attached straps to all of my cuffs and clipped the other ends to steel rings that were welded onto the car. These guys were prepared!

Sean adjusted me and then tightened the straps. He told the guys, “Her ass and pussy are at perfect fucking height.” The thought of getting fucked in the ass that night stirred up emotions. I’d only done that once, in college, but I’d liked it. That familiar mix of fear and excitement shot through me.

“OK, Reggie. You go first.”

Reggie the driver got behind me and shoved his cock into my cunt. I loved the feeling of being splayed open for whichever men my Master – which is how I started thinking about Sean – chose to have fuck me. There was a comfort in knowing that everything would be taken care of, that I was totally in Sean’s hands. Strangely, even though I had only known him for a day, I completely trusted him. He had come to me that afternoon when I was shackled to the bed and asked me questions about how I felt about what was going on. He said I could leave whenever I wanted to, but that if I stayed I had to completely trust him. He said he’d never hurt me, but that I had to be a true and complete slut otherwise he’d send me away. I told him that there were times when I was afraid and that what he said helped me a lot. I swore to be his total slut.

Reggie fucked me for a good while. I thought about what Sean had said earlier that day about all his guys being at least 10 inches long or, if not, then really wide. Although I couldn't see his cock, I could tell that Reggie was one of the wide ones. His cock was shorter than any of the other guys, but he was by far the thickest. Beer can thick I’d bet.

I really loved the feeling of the warm car hood on my body. As the four of them took turns fucking my cunt, I came repeatedly and swam in and out of a kind of reverie. I was letting go more than I ever had before. I was becoming a total slut.

Because of the state I was in, I don’t specifically remember everything from that night. I know that Reggie was in charge of calling over additional guys. Because of the way I was trussed up, I don’t know anything about them. Not their ages, races or looks. I do recall a varied range of cock sizes, even a few I’d consider small. After all, these were just guys from the street, not part of Sean’s crew.

I barely remember driving back to Sean’s. The first thing I really recall was waking up the next morning unshackled and in one of my nighties. It was a day and a half since I had gotten onto the bus. I was caked in cum and ached all over, but it was a good kind of ache. I smiled to myself when I thought of all I had been through. I really loved being a slut.

I reviewed the events since the bus ride began; you’ll recall that for the past five years the only man I had sex with was my husband. I sucked and was fucked by Sean on the bus; I sucked and fucked his roommate Joe; sucked Cory and Shawan in a car; then the four guys fucked me on the hood of the car in a not so deserted parking lot, where we were watched and then joined by God knows how many other guys.

Sean and Joe were really nice to me all day. They brought me food and tea. I took a shower and put on clean comfy clothing. It felt like they treasured me. I know that might seem odd given what I was put through. But that day I really felt that they appreciated the slut I had become and wanted to nurture that. There would be plenty of time for more cocks and degradation.

Sean came in and sat on the bed and told me what was up next. He had booked a suite in a nearby luxury hotel. My eyes brightened. He was going to take me over there later. I could take advantage of their excellent spa and get whatever services I wanted: massage, manicure, facial, hot tub, etc. I would spend that night there alone and could make whatever calls I needed to my friends and family.

He gave me an overnight bag and told me to pack my dresses, blouses and skirts and the best lingerie I had with me. The next day, which was Thursday, I would buy some new lingerie at the shop in the hotel. He said they had amazing things.

On Thursday evening, I would be doing a lingerie show and gangbang for some of his business associates. That really excited me. I could barely contain myself. Thursday night was going to be a hot night.

Published 
Written by njdom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments