Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge Sex

"As a woman suspects her husband is cheating she gets revenge and some hot sex all in one."

59
20 Comments 20
12.5k Views 12.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

I have been married for ten years now, and at thirty years old I still sport a solid hard body. I am a blonde with blue eyes, standing five foot eight inches tall, with long toned legs, a tight ass and 38DD breasts. I married my husband Bobby, who I met while we were in college. He was an outstanding football player at our school and because of that had quite a bit of notoriety.

As Bobby was approaching graduation he was contacted by a number of NFL teams who showed interest in him. He was eventually signed as a free agent, but was cut during training camp. He had a few other teams that showed interest but nothing ever developed.

Bobby did make some connections, because of football, and was given a very good job, with a financial firm, where he was bringing down some serious money right off the bat. We have always enjoyed a spectacular life both in the bedroom and out. In fact, because of the salary Bobby was making, I had no need to work. So I became involved in many charitable and community affairs, to bolster his career.

About a year ago our lives changed suddenly. Bobby has been spending more and more time out of the house for a number of different reasons. Either it was long hours at work or even some trips with friends. Regardless of the reasons, I found myself alone much of the time. I not only became more and more sexually frustrated, I was thinking I was becoming paranoid as to what was really going on with Bobby.

On those occasions when he was home, I did my best to always dress to entice him, prepared fabulous meals for him and tried to engage him in meaningful conversations, not wanting to come off as a blathering blonde bimbo. In reality, I did everything in my power to try to seduce my husband. Yet, I was failing miserably.

And since Bobby hadn’t touched me sexually in months, I just knew he was having an affair, but I had no proof. I was so frustrated sexually I couldn't keep my hands out of my panties. I was masturbating three to five times a day and it still didn’t satisfy me.

I tried to burn off my frustration and spent more and more time at the gym working out. That turned out to only add to my frustration since my eyes kept checking all the men as they were working out. Through the weeks of mounting frustration, I found myself flirting with a few of the men that showed up daily for their workouts.

I found myself fixated on this guy named Jamal. He was a six foot two and a very muscular black man. I had never been with a black man before, but had always wondered what it would be like. Jamal and I started talking daily and he would spot me on my lifting days. As the days went on, our interactions turned more and more to flirting.

One day after our workout Jamal asked me if I wanted to stop for a cup of coffee after our workout. I hesitated at first but realized I had nothing else to do that day and I did crave some interactions with the opposite sex. So I agreed to have coffee with Jamal.

After our workout, we walked about a half a block to a coffee shop where we spent a few hours chatting. In fact after a while I found myself opening up to Jamal about all that was going on in my personal life and how bad things had become. Jamal was very supportive and I felt myself becoming more and more attractive to him.

As the morning turned into the afternoon we felt we had to leave the coffee shop before they threw us out. As we left we stood outside the shop and I thanked Jamal for listening to me and being so supportive. I innocently told him I really didn’t want the afternoon to end. He took hold of my hand and smiled, as he looked into my eyes and softly said, “It doesn’t have to if you don’t want it to.”

“What do you mean?” I innocently asked.

Jamal told me he thought I was a beautiful, sexy woman and he would love for me to come back to his apartment and see where it goes from there.

I was both shocked and intrigued with his offer. I really didn’t know what to do or how to react. It seemed like someone else answered him since my mind did not process my response but I heard myself saying, “I would love that.”

Jamal took my hand and guided me down the street to his car, where he opened the passenger door for me. Almost like an out of body experience, I felt like I had no control over my actions, as I zombie-like entered his car.

Jamal drove us to his place which was about a mile away. As I entered his upstairs apartment, I chuckled thinking to myself that I felt like I was entering a college boy’s apartment again. There were posters of a number of different sports team hung on the walls and homemade shelves with stereo, TV, and gaming equipment on them.

I turned around to look at Jamal and I found myself suddenly in his arms. He was smiling down at me. His eyes were alive with lust, as he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I felt his arms around me and our tongues performed a lovers duel making me melt into his strong embrace.

As our kiss continued our passion grew. I have always felt a passionate, salacious kiss to be analogous to two lovers trying to fuck each other’s mouths with our tongue; always a catalyst to the flow from my pussy. We ripped each other clothes off leaving a trail of discarded garments leading to Jamal’s bedroom. Soon we were standing next to his bed with the only cover between us being his boxers.

My hands moved to each side of his hips and my fingers slipped inside his waistband. I went to my knees as I pulled his boxers down. As lowered them below Jamal’s hip, his thick ten inch cock popped out into my face. My eyes widened and I heard myself involuntarily react, saying, “Holy shit!”

This was the first time I had seen a black man’s cock in the flesh! I was awestruck seeing such a big cock. I couldn’t help myself as I reached out to take hold of it. Caressing it in my soft hands, I examined every inch of it and even rubbed it against my face.

Jamal whispered, “Ever been with a black man before?”

He could see as my eyes danced with lust, just how taken I was. ”No, I never have been. It’s so big and thick.” With a full length mirror near by, I was taken by the color contrast of his black dick against my white face. A new experience, this was a total turn on for me. Again I could feel copious amounts of my girl juice forming at the center of my sex.

I leaned in running my tongue up and down the full length of his shaft. Licking around the head of this amazing organ, I could taste his precum. Wanting more, I wrapped my lips around his cock and took what I could into my mouth. I was surprised that I had his cock as far in my mouth as I could and I still had both hands wrapped around his dick.

I worked my mouth faster and faster up and down his cock, as my hands stroked him and gently caressed his balls. His moans of pleasure filled the room. Jamal thrust his hips forward driving his cock deeper into my mouth making me gag on his massive cock as it pressed against the back of my throat.

With my eyes tearing, we worked his cock in and out of my mouth, with the invading prick going deeper with each thrust forward. Jamal's moans became more pronounced as I could feel his cock twitch and throb, as it slid over my tight lips. I knew he was ready to cum and I anxiously worked for his inevitable explosion into my mouth. Then with an animal like yell, he released the first ropes of cum shooting forcefully into my mouth. I tightened my lips and sucked and swallowed with all the talent and determination I could muster. Proudly I took every drop that Jamal emptied into my mouth, with all of his tasty goo sliding down my throat; not a drop wasted.

I licked and sucked his cock milking every last drop that I could. As his dick went limp in my mouth, Jamal pulled me up to my feet. He then kissed me passionately as he embraced me. I could feel my hard nipples pressing against his muscular body. This was something new to me since most men would never kiss me after I sucked their dicks.

After being so neglected for months by Bobby (you remember Bobby, my husband), I knew that with the ability that Jamal had just displayed for making love, I was putty in his hands, at least for the rest of this night.
Jamal then lay me down on my back on his bed, as he hovered over me. With his knees on either side of my hips, he leaned down and gently kissed me. He proceeded to leave a hot trail of nibbles and kisses all around my face, down my neck, leading to my tits.

He swirled his tongue around my areola before he took the right nipple into his mouth. Meanwhile his hand caressed and pinched my left breast and nipple. As he continued to suck on my nipple his hand moved from my left tit and worked its way down over my tight tummy. It was obvious he was blazing a trail to my hot wet smooth pussy. I felt his finger split my lips opened as he lifted her protective hood and found my pleasure button. He gently stroked my clit. Involuntarily my legs automatically opened, giving him total access to my hot cunt.

His mouth left my nipple and kissed his way down over my tummy until his tongue replaced his finger on my clit. As his tongue flickered over my aroused nub, his finger slide into my wet cunt. My hips rose to meet Jamal’s invading fingers which were thrusting into my heated cavern. I closed my eyes and while enjoying his manly, but gentle probing of my juicy cunt, I heard my moans become louder and louder. All I could think of was just how very much I needed this. Oh how I needed to cum; a total all encompassing craving!

Jamal’s tongue soon joined his finger stimulating my needy cunt. Both his tongue and fingers were now fucking me at the same time. My hips thrust to feel him take me deeper. My head thrashed from side to side as my body started shaking and convulsing. I erupted into a wild orgasm squirting my womanly nectar all over Jamal’s face and tongue. I had lost all control as the most powerful orgasm that I had ever experienced ripped through my body. Wave after wave of unbridled pleasure emanated from my pussy like rays from the sun to every part of my body; I was totally consumed at this moment with pleasure.

As I finished riding that crazy orgasm Jamal moved up my body, lowering his full weight onto my body. Overwhelmed with the pleasure this man had given me, I loved it as he began kissing me, tasting my own juices on Jamaal mouth and tongue. As he lay on top of me, I could feel his huge cock already recovered and pressed hard into my naked body.

As our kiss broke, I begged Jamal to fuck me….”I need that cock deep in me, fuck me deep,” I begged him.

“Oh you are a black cock whore are you,” he teased.

“Yes, yes, yes I am and I need to be fucked so bad!” I screamed out.

With that Jamal positioned himself over me, feeling the tip of his dick at my wet opening. He just stayed there resting his cock there. Tell me what you want whore? “I want your cock in me; fucking me, like the needy cumslut whore that I am!”

“Beg me, bitch!”

“Please, please ram that big cock in me; fuck me! Make me your white whore!” I screamed.

Never speaking like that in my life nor being called any names like that was totally out of character for me. However, it was a huge turn on for me to step out of my comfort zone and into this new world of total depravity. I knew I wanted to be his whore; his slut and fucked like I was the discarded woman that my husband had rendered me. The more Jamal called me names and treated me as a filthy tramp, the more turned on I got. I knew this is what I wanted; what I needed; what I longed to be; what I deserved to be. I was a cunt to be used and boy did Jamal know how to use me and bring pleasure out of me like I had never experienced before.

Jamal thrust his hips into me as his cock spread my pussy open and he filled me pushing into the limits of the depth of my womanhood. I remember thinking to myself that I never had anything this big in my cunt before in my life. I also thought, my God I needed this to badly; I needed to be treated like a whore!

Jamal drove his cock in and out of me telling me how good my white married cunt felt around his big black cock. “Tell me how much you want this,” he commanded.

“Oh yes, yes! I want, no, I need that big cock in me! Fuck me! Make me your dirty white whore.”

The more I begged the harder Jamal rammed his dick into me. In the beginning I felt like he was going to split me open but as my cunt became more accustomed to Jamal’s cock, the more my excitement built.

Wrapping my arms around Jamal’s neck as I pulled him tight into me I begged him all the more to fuck me hard. His thrust pounded into me, as my body started to shake and tingle all over. I screamed out that I was going to cum. Jamal drove deeper as I screamed and exploded into an incredible orgasm. I wasn’t sure if it was because I hadn’t been with a man in some time or it was because Jamal just that good, but I just knew that I was twice in the same day reaching new heights of pleasure from this man.

Jamal rolled off of me, laying next to me. I laid there paralyzed from my orgasm. As I came down from my orgasmic high, I could see Jamal laying next to me with his cock glistening from my cum. My lord, the man was still rock hard! I rolled over moving between Jamal’s legs and I stroked that big cock before taking that slimy prick back in my mouth and sucking him more. Tasting my cum on his big dick made me want him to fuck me again!

AlicePrada
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePrada

Lifting my left leg over him, I straddled his hard body. I took hold of his cock and rubbed the head of his lance back and forth between the lips of my pussy. I then lowered my soaking wet cunt onto it. Feeling it slide deep within me, filling my cunt with that massive black cock, I had totally surrendered my cunt to this man. My hands braced myself on his chest, as I started moving up and down on him. Riding Jamal like he was a bucking bronco, I wanted that cock in me, fucking me, using me, making me his black cock whore. The very thought of him filling me with his baby batter, spurred on to take his cock deeper with each thrust.

My moans turned into screams as another orgasm began to build up inside me. Jamal’s strong hands took hold of my hips. He raised me up and down on his cock like his personal fuck toy; who am I kidding, I was his fuck toy! The feel of his strong grip and knowing that he was in total control of my body, drove me over the edge as my body started shivering into yet another orgasm. As my clutched and released his hard cock, I could feel Jamal beginning to throb deep within me, and soon he filled my pussy with his hot cum.

Collapsing on Jamal as I gasped for breath. Laying on top of him, I could feel his hot spunk oozing out of my well fucked pussy, pooling on his tummy. I was thinking to myself that my question from before had been answered. My on fire libido was not only because I hadn’t been with a man for a while, it was also on ablaze because Jamal is that good of a lover; my God I needed more!

After I had licked up the mess I had made on Jamal’s tummy with my leakage, our afternoon continued, with Jamal and I fucking two more times! Our affair has continued for the past four months now; with each time the sex is getting better and naughtier than the last. Jamal has taken me to new heights sexually and has showed me how much fun and excitement being wild and naughty can bring you.

One thing Jamal was trying to talk me into doing but I kept fighting him was to have a gang bang with him and his three friends. He pushed me and pushed but I felt that was just a little too much and I fought the idea.

My relationship with Bobby continued to deteriorate with him becoming more and more distant. His absences had become more than he ever. Since I met Jamal I really didn’t care much since I would prefer Jamal’s cock more than my husbands. However, I continued to want to know the reason for Bobby being out of the house so much.

I decided to find out why so I employed a private investigator to find out for sure. It only took a month for the investigator to set up a meeting with me at his office to tell me what he had found out. He showed a detailed log of the times he followed Bobby. The bottom line was that Bobby has been seeing another woman; surprise, surprise. I was shown the pictures of him and this woman. It was Janice a young hot blonde associate from his office.

I can’t say I was totally upset, but I did want to get back at this bastard for kicking me to the curb for some young tramp. I always made sure he was well taken care of sexually and made sure to keep a high profile in the community to help his career be successful. This was the thanks I got for those many years of making him my number one priority. I wanted him to pay and pay dearly for what he was doing.

I thought long and hard and decided my revenge was going to include Jamal. What better way to get even than to show Bobby how I have become a black dick whore? I would show Bobby how a real man can please his wife.

I conspired with Jamal telling him how I wanted to get even. We discussed possible ways to do this and we decided to incorporate what Jamal wanted as well. I told Jamal that I would grant his wicked wish; he would get his gang bang, as long as we made my husband watch as black cock after black cock was fed into all three of my holes to ravage me over and over again! While the idea in truth scared me a little, Jamal had shown me time and again that he was one of the most considerate men I had ever met. I knew he would be my protector throughout.

Jamal arranged to have his friends join us and they were all for putting a show on so hubby can see how much of a black cock whore I have become. It was all arranged and the plan was going to be put into place this Friday.

***********************

Friday afternoon came and Jamal and his friends showed up at my house. We all discussed what was going to happen and how they were going to secure hubby so he could only watch what they were going to do to me.

One of the guys asked what was out of bounds, before I could answer Jamal answered for me. “Nothing, there is nothing off limits. She is a wild slut who loves cock. I have taught her to really appreciate big black cocks. No piss and no scat, but otherwise anything goes.”

I smiled my approval when he told them, “This bitch wants our cocks anyway she can get them and wants it to be as dirty as possible for her hubby, so anything goes. How could this dick kick this beautiful sexy bitch to the curb? Let’s make him pay!”

They all looked at each other and nodded in approval. It was time to put this plan into motion. I sent a text to Bobby simply saying, “You need to come home now, it is an emergency.” I then shut my phone off and we waited.

Bobby came flying up the driveway a short time later and came running into the house where he ran into Jamal and his friends, who overcame him and tied him to a chair. Once Bobby was secured and gagged Jamal left the room and brought me into the room. I was naked as he pulled me in front of Bobby.

“Tell him why he is here," Jamal commanded.

“I know all about you and your fucking little slut! Well in your absence, I have developed a new interest. I want to show you how I have become a dirty black cock whore and how I need to be fucked by real men." I spat my revengeful feelings.

Bobby, who had been struggling to get free since he was subdued, sat calmly and looked confused. Jamal pushed me to my knees, I knew what my duty was to do next. I undid Jamal’s pants and pulled his big thick black cock out and immediately wrapped my lips around it and started sucking him off. While I sucked off Jamal the other three guys got naked and surrounded me now. I then moved from one cock to another, taking each one deep into my mouth; almost worshiping them in turn.

Jamal sat on the couch with his hard cock sticking straight up. I then straddled him and lowered my body so hubby could watch his prick violate my white married cunt. Once Jamal entered me, one of his friends would present his cock to my whore mouth. While fucking Jamal and a friend in my mouth, another of his friends lubed my asshole and then shoved his cock into me. This was particularly delicious as I had always denied my tight hole to hubby. As soon as one cock was removed from one of my holes another quickly took its place.

Once with a cock in each hand and while being double penetrated, I looked at Bobby and humiliated him by telling him how much I loved being ravish by four big black cocks. Bobby actually started to cry. And I almost felt sorry for him … NOT! The fucking bastard ripped my heart apart … let him suffer!

As the afternoon moved into the late part of the evening, with cum oozing out of all my holes, I threw a group of pictures on the table in front of Bobby. I saw the look of surprise on Bobby’s face, as he could see they were pictures of him and his assistant in some compromising positions.

“You fucked up asshole! I hope this bitch can take care of you better than I did. And I want to thank you for paying for the private investigator I hired to capture these beautiful images. That will be only the beginning of your payments for the use of my sweet pussy! My cunt will never be yours to enjoy again, as I am now a proud black cock whore!”

We untied Bobby as I told him, “GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!”

Jamal, myself and his friends moved to the bedroom and continued our fuck fest into the next day.

Revenge sex is really amazing.

Published 
Written by Soccermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments