Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with a Japanese Mature Stud

"One of the best sex sessions I ever had and which changed many of my attitudes towards sex."

22
16 Comments 16
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was two years past after I’d joined my agency. I had not yet attained financial security, so I was living with two of my colleagues. One of them was a girl from Japan. She used to anchor events and parties arranged by Japanese businessmen and I used to accompany her. I was not really impressed by Japanese guys back then and thus was not much interested in looking at men in the events, because I don’t like their eyes, they are short and I have heard that they have small cocks.

After a party, my friend told there was a man from the party who liked me so much and wanted to have sex with me. I don’t like Japanese guys so I said no in the first instance, but he kept on asking through her. At that point, I’d already had sex with guys of four or five races but not a Japanese man yet, so I thought would try it just for the experience of trying out a different race… but I was not really excited at all.

He had a big bungalow so he suggested we went there. I went there in his car. There wasn’t much conversation in the car - he didn’t know much English. He was shorter than me - probably five feet four inches - aged about forty-five or so and very slim. He didn’t attract me in the slightest and my excitement levels lowered even further.

There was little traffic and we soon reached the bungalow. The bungalow was big but remote - there was no inhabitation for almost five kilometres around. I was a bit nervous initially but when I thought about it I felt better… there was no-one else there and if he tried anything I didn’t like, I could handle him – one well-aimed kick would do the job.

We reached there at around 10 PM. Immediately he fixed me a drink, gave me a dress and told me to try that. It was a pink blouse with a green bottom - both leather - and he also gave me a threaded bra and panties. I put them all on and showed him. He also had changed his clothes by that time and was in a t-shirt and shorts. He looked at me appreciatively and said, “Let’s do it.”

I said okay and we made our way to the bedroom. He stood behind me, wrapped his hands around my tummy, turned me around and said, "Let’s do it here." Then it occurred to me - it was not a hotel and even if we went outside, no-one was going to see us. He held back of my neck with his left hand and my side and stomach with his right hand and we had a nice tongue kiss. The kissing went on for some time and I had enough, so I moved my face and removed his shirt.

He then took me near the sofa and had me sit on his lap and lean back onto him. He was pressing my breasts from back very nicely and at the same time was licking and sucking the back of my hair, my neck and my earlobes. It was really nice… in fact, it was too good. I was about to unhook my blouse but he said he would do it. He unhooked it using his mouth.

Then he reversed the position with me facing him, still on his lap, but now it was even more exciting with him sucking all over my neck and shoulder and at the same time pressing my breasts inside my bra. I was astonished that it could create this much stimulation and I was extremely excited at the moment. I could feel that my vagina was getting very wet.

My previous thoughts about Japanese men had changed very quickly and I was in a mood of immense excitement. It was a completely different experience for me as we were the only two people within an area of five kilometres. This was just the beginning and now my wetness increased as I wondered what was yet to come.

He then had a lick at my armpits which also increased my mood. He untied my bra slowly, had a lick on it and played with my boobs for a bit. He slowly moved his hands towards my ass, pressing it while sucking my tits. I slowly reached down to his cock and it was so hard, which again made me excited.

Now I saw his strength; he lifted me up and carried me all the way to the kitchen. He then removed my bottoms slowly. He said, "One minute," and hurried from the room. He came back with a Japanese made vibrator. I was sitting in the ledge and he tried it on my boobs, neck, shoulders and stomach. He then moved it to my pussy and pressed it so hard against it. I was in heaven and I enjoyed it hugely. I came several times and my panties were soaking.

Seeing that, he untied the panties and licked away the cum out of them. He then teased me a bit by licking all over me with his tip of the tongue, starting from my neck, then my tits, my back, backbone, then my stomach, all the way down to my thighs. When he was about to reach my pussy he divided my legs and that again I had a sexual thrill as my body reacted to the arousal.

MissTsWorld69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissTsWorld69TS

He then carried me all the way to the hall again and laid me on the sofa. He pressed the vibrator fully into my pussy and then switched it on. It was so, so nice. I hadn’t realized it had many modes and this was just the slow mode; he went straight from there to the maximum mode and I was out of the world. While doing this he used his left hand to caress me all over while sucking my tits with his mouth. For only the third time in my life, I squirted.

He was turned on by that and he stroked his tongue on my clit and gave me a hell of a licking for almost half an hour. I came many times. He sensed it and whenever I did, he stuck his finger inside, took all the cum and sucked his fingers.

After I had another big orgasm he stopped and made me remove his shorts. His cock was medium-sized - about six inches - but it was hard as steel. It was hairy which I don’t like but seeing how hard it was I couldn’t resist sucking it. He was standing and I was sitting as I sucked his cock the best I could.

Since it was not big I took it all into my mouth. He seemed to be enjoying it - I could sense it as he murmured something in Japanese. He made me suck him in various different positions, like him lying down, or on the stairs with me bending.

Finally took me to the bed and he wanted a tit fuck. I don’t enjoy tit fucks much, which he sensed, and he moved onto licking my clit again. I came twice and now he was ready for the penetration. I was soaking wet and was so excited. Started off in missionary, he fucked like a machine, his pace was unbelievable. I’d had no idea Japanese men could be this good in bed.

I normally cannot control my emotions and sound - normally in a hotel, I put my hands in my mouth to control the sound. But there was no-one to hear so I made good moaning noises while he fucked me. After some time, he leaned onto me and I hugged him tightly. After sucking my tits a bit, he moved onto kissing me and he had all of my tongue inside his mouth. I was moaning into his mouth and he swallowed the saliva I produced. The important thing was that he didn’t slow up even while doing all these things.

Then without taking his cock out he converted that missionary to cowgirl. He might have been tired so I thought I would give him some help and I rode him well, the best I could do, and he loved it. Since he was a multi-tasker, I thought he would be sucking my tits but I think he was too tired so he just lay down and enjoyed my ride. After some time, he told me to switch to reverse cowgirl and I did it without taking it out, just as he liked it and I rode him with my hand on his chest. Then he pushed me to lean forward and ride. I came many times because his cock was so hard, like a rock.

After that, he took it out and drank the juice of my pussy. He made me suck his cock for a bit and did a doggy with him back in full swing. Oh my God, it was that position… I was in ecstasy as he hit my spot correctly. He continued that position for a long time since he could see that I enjoyed it. He kept his one hand in my mouth and one on my tits. Then we went back to missionary and this time with the vibrator on my clit. Again I came many times, intensely.

This time he allowed me to moan freely since his one hand was on the vibrator and another one was on my tits. After some time, he switched off the vibrator, leaned towards me and was passionately kissing me and increased his pace. He started making noises and I sensed he was about to cum. He increased the speed and finally came on my tits.

We took a shower and he asked me to sleep nude with him under the blankets. The next day I woke up first, went to the bathroom to freshen up, completely nude. When I reached back to the bed he woke up and made his way to the bathroom. I went inside the blanket and was checking my texts. He returned and lay on the bed, checking his emails. While I was about to leave, he asked me to give a kiss. We had a long passionate kiss and then I put on my clothes, ready to go. 

He drove me back to my apartment. I had a sexual hangover from this encounter for almost a week. Imagine how your perception towards a race changes with just one night. After this encounter, my attitude towards sex changed and I learned many things. Size of cock doesn't matter at all, it’s what they do that takes you to heaven.

Then, don’t get concerned about looks/age while on a blind date and Japanese men are awesome in bed. Finally, vibrators are heaven riders and finally, sex is better when tried in many locations.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by shriyabhatt10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments