Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Smoke Break

"A new worker takes a break with her boss"

20
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The only thing Marissa wanted to do was to take a smoke break, and she doesn’t even smoke. Even with starting at a new company, she felt the anxiety of meeting new people, and the added excitement of learning something new makes her want to put something in her mouth to ease it. Her working closely with Eduardo added to the intensity, especially when she was madly attracted to him and his scent. Eduardo would disagree with her taking a smoke break.

Marissa met Eduardo in September at work, during a low point in her life. He is a Latinx male with a big personality in a small body, he’s loud and proud of his culture. She was a newbie training to stamp out biohazard signs before shipping them out for cutting and assembling. Eduardo is second in command in the department, and technically her boss. She got a whiff of his cologne and wanted to go into a bathroom stall to masturbate to the sound of his voice right there with him watching.

On an unseasonably warm February afternoon at lunch, Marissa ventures out to her junker car to think. She lets down her window to take in the air, and to daydream about Eduardo putting her in many positions as humanly possible. She hears a voice walking by, swearing at someone. She looked up and saw Eduardo, puffing on a cigarette and on his phone. Judging from the limited Spanish she knows; she can tell he’s not happy with the mystery person. He looked up and saw her staring at him. Hanging up on whoever it was, he took one last drag and walked over to the passenger side of her car, letting himself in.

“Eduardo, what brings you to my car?” Marissa asked.

“I saw you looking at me,” he answered.

“Tell me, boss man. Who was that you were cussing at?”

“That was my old lady giving me shit as usual. She’s all bent out of shape because we haven’t had our weekly dates in a long time, and she also wants sex from me.”

“Why haven’t you fucked her brains out?”

Eduardo smiled at her, lit up another cigarette, and takes a big drag. “Because, Marissa, I rather play around with other women.”

 “Oh really? What would possess you to cheat on your old lady?” she asked in an inquisitive manner.

“Well, I’ll tell you only on one condition: you must give me a ride somewhere after work. Can you do that for me?”

"Sure. First, we must go back inside before Ed yells at us for being late.”

Several hours later, Marissa went to her car and let the windows down. The only thing running through her mind was his scent and accent that made her moist between her legs. She remembered that he never specified if the lady was his common-law girlfriend or his fiancée or his wife. Flipping her visor down, she inspected her milk chocolate-colored skin to make sure there was nothing foreign on her face or stuck in between her teeth and her waist-length box braids weren’t out of place. Pulling a small makeup bag out of her purse, she touched up her mascara, and lipstick, and spritzed on some body spray. Eduardo got in her car and kisses her on the cheek.

“What was that for?” Marissa asked.

“Just wanted to see how you would respond,” he replied, grinning.

“Goddamn he’s so sexy when he’s being playful,” Marissa thought to herself. “He smells so damn good; I want to fuck him right here in the parking lot now!”

“Where am I taking you?”

“The parking structure on Central and Belmont. We can talk there privately.”

“I live not too far from there. Let’s go to my house instead.”

Eduardo’s hazel eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. “I get to see where one of my best employees lives and plays after hours. Do you have anyone special in your life? Are you married?”

Marissa sighed and wiped away a tear. “Sadly, the guy I was dating for five years died of a brain hemorrhage a year ago. We were to get married this year and take our honeymoon to Alaska via road trip for the summer solstice. I said I wasn’t going to cry over Nathan.”

“I’m sorry, babe. I can tell he meant a lot to you. We don’t have to talk.”

“I want to. You wanted a ride, and I invited you to my apartment.”

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

Marissa and Eduardo pull up to a yellow-brick three-flat building with six apartments. They go inside and walk up one flight to Marissa’s apartment. The moment Marissa closed the door, Eduardo pushed her against it and began kissing her. Taken by surprise, Marissa melts into his arms, wrapping one leg around him. They tear off their clothes, making their way into the living room and onto Marissa’s oversized microfiber couch. Eduardo sat down and Marissa saw he was standing at attention, hard as a rock.

“I think I’ll take my smoke break now,” she purred and proceeded to kneel. Taking his dick in her hands, she licks up and down his shaft, twirling the tip around with her tongue. She inched her way down, tip first until she had the entire length in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, being sure to have a strong grip on him.

“Damn, you have a good grip,” Eduardo muttered through clenched teeth. “You’re going to make me come.”

Marissa kept him in her mouth, going between sucking him and jerking him until he came into her mouth. Swallowing every drop, she got off her knees and straddled him, easing herself onto his shaft until he was inside her completely. “I want to feel you come inside me.”

With all the strength he could muster, Eduardo pushes her onto the softness of the couch and inches his way inside her. She gasps, feeling how big he grew, and adjusted herself to fit all of him. He looks at the contrast of their skin, mocha, and milk chocolate in a lovers’ embrace. He takes note of her pierced dark brown inch-long nipples, the tattoo of her zodiac sign glyph, Leo, placed above her right nipple.

“You feel so good inside, and tight. I’m going to come.”

“I want to come, too.”

Eduardo moves fast and slows, giving Marissa a reason to moan loudly. He gets off her, spreads her legs wide, and whistles at how wet she is. He inhales her scent and proceeds to lick her. She runs her fingers through his curly hair, gently pushing his head farther into her. She wanted to feel his tongue flick hard on her clitoris and squirt in his mouth so badly she can taste it.

“Baby, I’m about to come,” Marissa said in between breaths.

“Come for me, Mija,” Eduardo whispered.

“Oh, shit, Eduardo!” Marissa shouted as she came hard. Eduardo took it as a signal to get back inside her. He pumped in a hard motion while Marissa was still shaking from her orgasm. She pulled him down to kiss him and he came inside her. They kept writhing against each other until they came again.

Marissa and Eduardo lay on the couch, catching their breath.  Tapping him lightly, she motioned for him to get up so she can get up. Finding a throw blanket, she wrapped it around her naked body and cracked open a window. Eduardo came behind her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. “Do you still want the answer?”

“Yes, I do,” she purred.

Eduardo looked around the living room in search of his jacket. Once he located it, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one with Marissa’s lighter. Taking a drag, he explains how his girlfriend, Angela of fourteen years, and he never got hitched because of her constant cheating. With three kids, he questions the paternity of one of the children.

Marissa nodded her head, then came up with an idea. “There is a way for you to get a test done without Angela knowing.”

Intrigued and curious about Marissa's calculating mind, Eduardo asks, “How?”

“Well, order a test and have it sent to me. When I give it to you, tell Angela it’s a genealogy test to see how far back your family goes.  Pretend to sing into it, and when the little one sees you, swab her cheeks and mail it off. Wait a few weeks and have it mailed to me, so as to not arise suspicion. I’ll give it to you once I receive it. Once you read the news, sit Angela down and talk to her, and don’t let her change the subject.”

“That sounds crazy enough work. Let’s do it.”

“Okay,” Marissa agreed, taking the cigarette from his mouth and kissing him on the lips. She takes a drag, looks down, and sees he’s getting hard again. Unwrapping the blanket from her body, she straddles him and says, “Right after my next smoke break.”

Published 
Written by LadySharon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments