Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Foreign Student

"A great gift for a humble teacher."

16
4 Comments 4
20.3k Views 20.3k
9.2k words 9.2k words
You know it’s going to be one of those days when you have to hurry and rush around straight from the word go in the morning.

I’m Jet, I’m forty five, five foot six inches tall, black hair (what’s left of it), brown eyes and slim to medium build. What else do you want to know? Ah yes, I live alone, divorced for six years and I’m a college lecturer in mathematics, I think that’s it. Oh, most of the students I teach are foreign, mainly European.

As I said, I had to rush around; I was trying to gather up all the papers I had marked the night before, so that I could hand them back to the students that Friday. It was all for end of the summer term and for most of them it was end of their placement as well, before the final exam next week.

The main reason I had to rush around was that I also tried to get things together for a weekend away to see a friend.

Anyway, I was at the college and had handed out the papers earlier that morning and it had come to the end of the school day. Only a few days left before the final exam and for most of my students it was their final term before they went back to their home countries.

All my students did well in the paper I had set out and then marked. There was this one girl, called Ellie, who was a bit of a book-worm and she strived to do well in everything. I say that because although I marked her paper and she got good grades, they were lower than her expectations.

I just finished tidying my desk and got up to leave, when there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and there stood Ellie. she was holding her marked paper in her hand.

She looked a bit glum and I knew instantly that it was because of a lower mark than she expected. I said, “Hello Ellie, can I help you?”

She raised the paper and said, “Mr James, I not do well in test.”

Okay her English is a bit broken but is passable for a foreign student.

Ellie is a very pretty girl; I have never seen her out of school and never seen her in anything other than a long skirt and a blouse with a jumper on top. Ellie is almost nineteen years old, she is from Latvia in Europe. She has long blond hair and green eyes. A very slim girl and at around six foot three she towers over me. She is sort of tanned but I’m pretty sure it’s her natural skin tone. She hardly wears any make up, complying with the school rule, but even so a very pretty girl.

There is no doubt about how pretty Ellie is, in my eyes and I’m sure half the school, she looks like she could be a model. If mathematics does not work out for her then any modelling agency would love to have her I’m certain. Oh, and she very noticeably has an ample bosom.

I asked her to come in and sit down and said to her, “Ellie, you did very well in this test you came sixth out of a class of twenty five. And in the whole year group, you came sixteenth. You will do fine in the exam next week.”

She pointed to the mark I had given her and said, “I do better, where I is wrong?”

No matter what I said she still argued that she could and must do better because her parents expected it of her.

I was not sure how to convince her and said, “Ellie, the exam is next week, look at the paper, you can see for yourself where you went wrong. Spend the weekend brushing up on those errors and you will improve your marks.”

She still was adamant and said, “I see not where, you show to me.”

I wanted to get off; I needed to get some shopping done before I left for the weekend. I did not really want to spend too much longer with Ellie.

I scratched my head, tried to think of an answer when Ellie said, “I need you show me, you show me please now.”

I was really pushed for time and said, “Ellie, I need to get off right now. We don’t have a lesson on Monday I know, but I can spend some time with you over lunch on Monday.”

Ellie seemed to just get more and more irritated and said, “Is too late Monday, exam on Wednesday. You see me today later.”

I was not sure what she meant by later today, today had finished as far as school was concerned.

I pointed to my watch and said, “I’m sorry Ellie, I’m late, the best I can do is Monday.”

She shook her head and said, “You is home after shop?”

I did not want this to go further, I had to insist, I had to make her understand, “Ellie, you really do not need further help, if you feel you do then it will have to be Monday. But even without that, you’ll do fine and will pass the exam.”

She still shook her head and said, “Not Monday, today you help me today, tonight.”

I really wanted to go, there was this one shirt from this one exclusive shop I wanted to get and they were about to close in an hour. I thought to myself, ‘If I go now I will only just make it.’

So although not right, in my head I had no choice, I said to Ellie, “Okay look, I’m not supposed to do this but I’ll give you my address and you can come round tonight for an hour or so and we’ll go through the paper, okay?”

She seemed to brighten up with a smile and said, “You is good Mr James, I come your house later, you show me.”

I scribbled my address on the back of the paper and wrote eight o’clock.

Ellie looked at me and said, “Thanks you, I happy now.”

I just wanted to check with her and asked, “Do you think you can find this?”

Ellie nodded and said “I find, I find, eight.”

We both walked out and I ran to my car and off to the shop I needed to get to. I got the shirt I wanted, it was the last one they had in my size. I was relieved and happy I got it.

I got some other shopping done while I was out and since I was in a good mood for having got my shirt, I lost track of time. I just glanced at my watch to see what the time was, forgetting that I needed to be at home at eight for Ellie. It was quarter to eight and then I had just taken a couple of steps and it dawned on me ‘Ellie.’

It would take me at least twenty minutes to get home. I quickly went straight to my car and home.

When I drove into my drive I did not see Ellie, but there was this person on a very big motor bike next to my front door. I first thought was that they were delivering a parcel. But as I got out of my car, the person took off their helmet. It was Ellie, she looked absolutely stunning.

I don’t really know anything about Ellie, apart from what I knew from her at school.

But as I looked on, she was in skin tight leathers and as I have said she at school is a very pretty girl. But now out of school and a little make-up, she looked as if she was ready to model biker’s clothing. The bike behind her was huge; I would never in a million years put her as a biker girl. At school she seemed like a girl that would go around on a push bike.

I got out of my car, walked up to her and said, “I’m so sorry Ellie, I was out shopping and forgot what the time was.”

I was only twelve minutes late but to me as a teacher time keeping was crucial. I said, “I hope you haven’t been waiting here too long?”

She had her helmet under her arm, she flicked her head from side to side which threw her long blond hair behind her and she said, “Mr James you is here, is good.”

I felt a bit uncomfortable her calling me Mr James outside of school, so I asked, “Ellie, please call me Jet, we’re not in school now.”

She had the most wonderful smile and she said, “Oh, you is Jat? Your name is Jat.”

I corrected her and said, “Not Jat, Jet, J E T, Jet.”

She laughed and said giggling, “J E T, Oh Jet, like rocket you is a Jet.”

I had to smile at that, she seemed to be a funny girl. But was also smart, I knew from her maths papers and also in other subjects too, we teachers do talk to each other about our star pupils during our tea breaks.

I was in a state of wonder of Ellie; she had it all, young, bright…very bright, a sheer beauty and sense of humour to boot. If only I were… well younger maybe, a bit more hair maybe, a bit taller maybe and well…That’s enough maybe’s for now.

I grabbed my shopping bags and said, “Please come in, this way.”

We both went in through to the lounge and I said, “Please sit down, can I offer you a drink, tea, coffee a soda?”

She placed her helmet besides the door and said, “Coffee I like, is okay to take off.” She tugged at her leather boots.

I said, “Please, get comfortable.”

I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. I shouted out to Ellie, “How do you take your coffee, any sugar or milk?”

I turned towards the kitchen door and I could see through the open doors, the hallway in-between and then into the lounge where Ellie I noticed was taking her boots off, she shouted out, “Is black for me.”

I made our drinks and took them through into the lounge. And with the site in front of me I nearly dropped the mugs and had a mini heart attack.

I thought she was only going to take her boots off, but she had taken off her leathers as well.

There stood Ellie, like a Willow tree, tall and willowy, bear feet, amazingly long legs, she had on a pair of pink cotton hot pants and a blue crop top and her boobs stuck out, she did have a big pair. Her long blond hair flowed behind her and a smile that could melt a thousand men.

She reached out and I gave her her mug of coffee. I could not stop looking at her as she said, “I is like here, is nice home.”

I was lost for coherent words and was silent for what must have been seconds but ages for me.

Ellie said, “I is like coffee.”

I had to shake myself out of the trance I was in and asked Ellie, “Please sit, do you have your paper with you?”

Ellie sat on a single seat leather arm chair and I on the long leather sofa opposite. Ellie said, “My paper, I have.”

She got up and went to her clothing and dug out the folded paper. She unfolded it as she came and sat right beside me. Her perfumed aroma followed her around the room. I suddenly got a very hot fever which ran through my body. And my voice crocked as I said, “Oh right, you want to sit here!”

She looked at me and said, “Is good here yes?”

I was not going to complain, but I thought I have to remain professional. I put my mug of coffee on the table and turned to Ellie and said, “Okay, now let’s see. What is your main concern over? Which part would you like me to go through with you first?”

Ellie looked at the paper and ran her finger down the page and said, “Five there is, first one this.”

I went through the queries Ellie had one by one, as I have said Ellie is a bright girl and I could see that she picked things up and seemed to understand things better on a one to one basis.

It was close to half nine when we finally wrapped things up and Ellie was happy being shown the mistakes she had made.

I asked, “Is there anything else you would like to go through?”

Ellie looked up and smiled and said, “You is nice teacher. I like, I understand.”

I asked, “So do you feel more comfortable about the exam next week?”

Ellie looked a bit confused and said, “You say again, Com-table!”

I could see she just was not familiar with some words, I said, “Comfortable, happy with.”

She smiled and said, “Happy, I is happy, I is very com-f-table.”

She folded the papers up and said, “I do well now I know. You is good man. Good teacher.”

I looked at her and almost put my hand on hers, but stopped myself and said, “You’ll pass with flying colours, I know.”

Ellie, she always looked so innocent when she asked a question and she said, “I fly colour.”

I shook my head, smiled and said, “Yes you will do very well.”

She still looked confused and said, “Okay, thanking you.”

Even after almost two hours with Ellie right beside me, I myself felt ‘un-comfortable’ in that position. I had a semi hard-on all that time. We both got up and to my surprise Ellie said, “Is how much I give you?”

I shook my head and said, “Sorry, what do you mean?”

She went over to her leathers again and took out a small wallet and pointed to it and said, “How much I give you.”

I had to think what she had said for a second then said, “Oh nothing, you don’t have to pay me anything. All part of the service.”

It’s not really; I’ve never asked a pupil back home for any tuition before. I usually help them back at the school. But this was a very exceptional circumstance.

Ellie was glum that I did not take anything and said, “Is private lesson. No I give to you something.”

I had to insist, “No, it’s fine, please no money.”

Then the weirdest thing in the world, Ellie asked, “You is married?”

I did not know where that came from and said, “What, why do you ask?” Maybe she meant something completely different.

She said, “Married, is you alone?”

I still had no idea why she wanted to know that so I said, “No, not married, divorced.”

She smiled and said, “Ahh divorced, now you is alone?”

I replied, “Yes, I live alone.”

Ellie took a couple of steps closer to me and as she approached her sweet smile turned into a broad grin and said, “I give you something.”

I did not know how to get it through to her, “No, I don’t want any money.”

And then, holy fuckin’ shit, she came right up to me very close and kissed me on the lips. I thought that that was her payment, sort of, to me for tonight. She stepped back and said, “You like.”

Any sort of kiss, even just a polite peck on the cheek from Ellie would have given any man alive a rush of blood to his cock. I almost fell back and said, “Thank you, you're very welcome.”

Her face was confused and she asked again, “You like, yes?”

I was not sure in my head, did she mean to say that her kiss was a payment for my teaching, or did she just mean to ask if I liked her kiss. I thought the latter and said, “Yes, I like the kiss. Thank you. But you shouldn’t do that.”

And as soon as I said that, Ellie grabbed me hugged me and kissed me again, but this time she was open mouthed and stuck her tongue in. I was a professional teacher and should not be doing that. If anyone found out I’d be fired and probably sent to prison. I must make Ellie understand.

I hesitated during the kiss and lightly, reluctantly, pushed Ellie back and said, “Ellie, this is not right. We cannot do this. I will lose my job.”

I tried to say things as slowly and as clearly as I could to make sure Ellie understood.

Ellie then said, “You not like me.”

I was not getting through and said, “No, Ellie, I mean…yes I like you. But we cannot do this.”

I pouted my lips and held up both index fingers to my lips in a cross and shook my head.

She then said, “Ahh, you no kiss me.”

I nodded and said, “Yes, that’s right. We cannot kiss.”

Then I almost went red when she said, “Okay, I give to you a blowing joby.”

And she reached for my belt buckle. I grabbed her hand at the wrist and said, “No, no blow job, no kiss. We cannot do anything like that at all.”

She seemed very forward, with her other hand she placed her hand on my crotch and felt my hard cock. I tried to say no, but my cock had other ideas, only thing that a man cannot hide, a raging hard-on when he’s aroused by an absolute beauty wanting to not only kiss him, but give him a blow job.

I moved my hip back as a reflex action and I let her other hand go and stepped backwards.

Ellie said, “I like, I give you something Mr Jet. You is nice man.”

I coughed and said, “Ellie you are okay. I don’t want anything.”

And as thin and willowy as she was she stepped towards me and pushed me. I was stood by the edge of the sofa and fell onto it and sat sideways. Ellie came down to me placed a hand on my chest and pushed me so that I lay down.

She said, “I is Judo brown belt.”

I believed her, the look in her eyes when she said that was of steely grit. She seemed so determined to give me… well something… a blow job.

She got hold of my belt, undid it and lowered my zipper.

She again said, “I give you something.”

I was helpless I just thought ‘Okay, okay let her give me a blow job then she’ll be happy and go.’

I put up no resistance and let her take my pants and boxers off.

At that point my cock was as hard as steel and sprang up as soon as she had pulled my boxers past it.

She looked at it and grabbed it and said, “Mr Jet. You have good… good... gailis.”

She looked at me and I think she could not find the right word, so I said, “Cock.”

She said, “Ah, ya, is… good co-ck. I call gailis is Latvian.”

She spat on her hand and just before going to grab my cock again she looked at me and asked, “Is okay for me.”

She held up her wet hand, I suppose to ask for my permission to use her spat on hand. I nodded and she grabbed it very gently. She started at the base and softly took it to the tip.

My cock is a, well, not what you may call a regular shape. It is fat at the base and tapers down towards the head. The head itself is not massive, a golf ball size I suppose. And all told is just eight inches long, uncut.

After about two minutes Ellie must have built up some spit in her mouth, she looked at me and opened her mouth to show me, then pointed to my cock. I think she wanted to spit directly onto my cock, I nodded again. She held my cock in the open palm of her hand and spat midway on my cock. ‘Shit,’ here was a lot there. She started to run her hand back up and down; she never grabbed it tight she was so tender.

She looked at me again and that time she did not seek permission, she brought up some spit and dribbled it onto the tip, then moved my foreskin up and down. Each time the head was exposed she licked it. Each time she pulled my foreskin right back, I trickled pre-cum.

I had my eyes closed for several minutes, when I felt she suddenly squeezed my cock hard. That was the first time she had done that and it made me open my eyes and look at her. As I looked at her, she opened her mouth and took in my cock. Again that was the first time she had actually started to blow me off.

She took in the head and closed her lips around my shaft; I felt her tongue as it flicked and swept around my knob-head. She then took in more and more till her nose had touched my belly, the feeling I had around my cock-head was amazing. She did not even gag on it.

She then moved her head up and down my cock she took it deep every time. When she got to the head she sucked hard and made popping sounds as she pulled my cock out with a tight suction on it. God it felt so nice. It had been quite a few years since I’d received a blow job.

I had been divorced for six years and the only relief I’d had was with my best friend called lefty. Yeah that’s right my left hand, on the odd occasion now and again. Okay, sorry yes that’s a lie. I have had a few one off girlfriends and they have blown me off, but it had been quite some time ago.

Ellie was great; I was punching well above my weight with her. It was like being blown off by a super model. Ellie was so tender with the job she was doing on my cock. I loved every minute of it, she did jerk me hard with a tight grip every so often, just for a minute, but then reverted back and gently caressed my cock.

I thought she wanted it to last as that’s all I was going to get. To my surprise after quarter of an hour of that Ellie said, “Mr Jet, you like gailis (cock) massage?”

I thought she asked me if I enjoyed what she was doing to me, so I nodded and said, “Yes, you’re very good at this.”

She shook her head and asked, “Oil, you have oil?”

I wondered if she wanted it to massage my cock with but I didn’t, so I said, “No, I don’t have that sort of thing.”

She then pointed to the kitchen and said, “You have oil.”

I didn't know what she wanted but I had cooking oil and some virgin olive oil, I gave her that choice. She said, “Ah yes, olive is good. You bring me?”

I nodded, got up and with my cock swinging in front of me I fetched the bottle. I gave it to her and she patted the sofa, she gestured to me to lay back down again. I thought she was going to apply some to her hand and massage my cock, BUT no, she had a different idea.

She straightened up on her knees and removed her top and her bra. Holy fuckin’ shit she had amazing tits. They were round but pointy in shape, like if you got a rugby ball (American football) and cut it in half. She must have been… I don’t know something like thirty four double D’s. Her nipples stuck out like teats on a child’s milk bottle. I wanted to suck on them as soon as they were in view, my cock got even harder.

She said, “I rub for you.”

I thought ‘Okay, she’s going to either going to pour some on my cock or pour some on her hand. I was so fuckin’ wrong. She poured it over her tits and said, “You like massage, yes?”

I thought I knew what was coming up next. I had been titty fucked before, but never in a million years had I thought Ellie would do that to me. Ellie grabbed my cock and said, “Yes, you like?”

I was never going to disagree with what she had in mind. I thought that was certainly a special gift for me, I nodded as the right words just never came out of my mouth.

She came up close and took hold of my cock and placed it between her ample, firm, pointy bosoms. She looked up to me and said, “I like Mr Jet, rocket.”

I was not sure why I had not corrected her before about my name or the context anyway, but at that point all I thought of to say was, “Thank you.”

I did not want to dis-way her from what she had offered to do to me, what man in the world would stop a super model from giving him a titty fuck.

She looked up and said, “I call rocket, I like rocket.”

I had no better name in mind; she could call me anything she wanted, I was under her spell. She had placed my cock between her boobs, she pushed both her boobs with her hands and I instantly felt a fantastic hot slippery envelope around my cock. I started to thrust instinctively, Ellie looked up and said, “You like?”

She then lowered her head and stuck her tongue out and let my cock-head bounce off her open mouth. I could not control myself, I thrust faster and faster, Ellie after a while closed her mouth slightly just so that my cock made a pop noise as it came out of her sucky mouth. I had a fantastic sensation which ran from the tip of my cock-head down my shaft, into my balls, up my spine and blew my brain off the scale.

I at every thrust thought I was going to blow my load. Ellie kept me on the verge and it was so fantastically agonising.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

We kept that up for at least ten minutes when I said to Ellie, “It feels really nice Ellie; I think I’m going to cum soon.”

Ellie squeezed harder and said, “I give to you special gift soon.”

I thought that was already special enough, I was so close to blowing my load. I was not sure how Ellie wanted to handle it, so I said, “Ellie, I’m going to cum!”

Ellie let go of her boobs and grabbed my cock, she took in half my cock into her sweet open mouth and stroked my shaft hard. I thrust my hips and blew several loads into her mouth. She never spilled a drop, she swallowed the lot. Oh my fuck, I was drained as she still stroked my cock and kept a hard suction on from her mouth. My cock-head was so sensitive my hips twanged with her every draw on my cock.

I gasped for breath and said, “Thank you Ellie.”

She looked up and said, “Special gift later.”

I, in my head wondered what she was talking about, I thought we were at cross thoughts for what we may have considered special. I must have had a confused look on my face and Ellie said, “You like cat?”

She pointed to the zipper on her pink hot pants. I knew exactly what she wanted; she wanted to be licked out herself. It had been quite a few months; believe me quite a few months since I had last licked a pussy.

I still fought with myself; I thought ‘I should not be doing this, I’ll get fired.’

I said to Ellie, “I’m really sorry Ellie I’d like very much to do what you have asked me to do. But I must refuse. I’m so sorry.”

I hung my head, I knew that was so self-centred, she had titty fucked me, blown me off and swallowed my cum. She looked so fuckable, with those amazing green eyes and her wonderful tits. I felt like an absolute arse-hole.

Ellie seemed confused and asked, “You not like cat? I have gift for Mr Jet, for rocket.”

At that point I was even more confused and thought what else she called a gift for me.

It would be a magical gift for me to fuck a girl like Ellie, as I have said; never in a million years would anyone put me with a woman…girl like Ellie, she was not even nineteen yet.

I said, “Ellie, I’ll lose my job if anyone found out.”

Ellie smiled and said, “Just one week, I leave. I back home.”

She shrugged her shoulders and said, “No one know, who you tell?”

I closed my eyes and hung my head into my hands. Ellie, stood up and said, “You look at gift.”

She undid the zip of her very, very short pants and lowered them. I did not see her do that but after she had removed her pants, she stood with her hands on her hips right at my face and said, “Mr Rocket, you my cat like?”

I opened my eyes and saw that… that amazing, fucking amazing sleek body. First when I opened my eyes, I saw her slim legs, long and slender seemed to go on forever, tanned and beautifully toned. Her whole body glimmered like it was coated with diamonds, not a tan line in sight. Those legs led up to her hips eventually, and she was stood with her legs just wide enough apart that her fantastic bald pussy's lips dangled.

I was very reluctant to move my eyes from that place, but continued up. She did not have a, what most people would call a muscled six pack stomach, but it was flat and toned. My gaze took me to her tits, these glistened with the olive oil all over them, I told you about those before, but mere words could never do them justice. Her long blond hair flowed down her back. Her face was just… well…j ust so stunningly perfect.

In fact Ellie’s whole body was of a heavenly beauty, one would not like to desecrate, but any man in the heterosexual world would not have the will-power to want to sexually destroy.

As I had not spoken a word, she wiggled her hips, she swayed them from side to side and said, “My cat, special gift it has.”

I was sure her pussy was undeniably a very special place for any cock. I could not take my eyes away from her perfect feminine figure. I dropped my head in my hands again and shook my head and Ellie said, “Mr Rocket, you no like cat?”

She placed a hand on my head and she moved right up close, she put her pussy at my head and said, “You’re tongue make my cat wet.”

I was sure she was asking me to lick her out. I really wanted to do that, holy shit I really wanted to do that. I hadn’t lifted my head, so Ellie rubbed her pussy on my hands and said, “My cat, like eating. You eat cat?”

Oh my fucking god, yes, yes, oh fucking yes. I wanted to eat her ‘cat.’

Ellie tried to reassure me, it was like she had no guilt and was not shy in coming forward to ask for what she wanted, she said, “I tell no one, you is nice man. You help me with test, I have gift, a going away gift only for you.”

I was losing my strength to resist by the second. I felt the heat from her body, I could smell her sexy aroma and I felt her caressing hand on my head. I had to look up and feast my eyes on her heavenly body again, it was undeniably fucking amazing.

Any red blooded male that looked at Ellie with clothes on would get a hard-on. Just think what it was doing to me! She’s naked as a jay bird in front of me and she wanted me, a simple college lecturer, with no real looks to speak of to eat her out and maybe, hopefully to go further.

What did she see in me? I wound myself up so much that I almost thought that it was all a setup, Ellie had been put up to it by someone. I must have been losing my mind, I got so paranoid.

My mind was in a total spin I did not want to upset her, but I needed to know and I didn’t want to know at the same time. I stood up and looked Ellie straight in the eye; it was difficult to look away from that perfect naked body. But anyway, I asked, “Ellie, are you doing this for someone? Has someone asked you to do this?”

Ellie’s smile dropped and began to look sad, she asked, “Do for someone… I no understand, I like Mr Jet. I have gift for you.”

She then looked back up and straight into my eyes and said, “Is special gift, only you.”

I could see it in her eyes and I knew that instant that Ellie was a genuine person she had a pure innocent heart. She hugged me and I hugged her back. We started to kiss; she was so gentle, so sweet, so warm and ever so naked. Fireworks were going off in my head. My only thoughts were ‘you lucky bastard.’

It suddenly dawned on me as we kissed; I became self-aware that I still had my shirt and tie on. I must have looked like a prize idiot, shirt and tie with no pants and my cock started to regain some strength, after Ellie’s fantastic ‘blowing joby.’

As I thought that, I felt my shirt being tugged from the back. I knew Ellie must have thought of the same thing. We briefly parted and I could not get it off quick enough. I loosened my tie, undid a couple of buttons and pulled the shirt and tie off together and threw them to one side.

I went back and started to kiss Ellie. I was so hungry for her, but she had so much control over herself. She did things so softly, so smoothly, so…feminine, a true sense of a mature woman in a very young body.

As we kissed, eyes closed, Ellie took control and we both ended up sitting on the sofa. We both sucked on each other’s tongues, we both kissed open mouthed, my body pumped blood faster and faster to my cock, it felt like it was going to burst. Our eagerness, possibly lust on my part anyway grew stronger and stronger. I was in such a wound up state I wanted to eat Ellie; I wanted to eat her ‘cat.’

I rolled her over so she sat on the sofa and I lowered myself to the floor in-between her gorgeous long slender legs. I looked at the beautiful ‘cat’ in front of me. Ellie looked down and said, “You eat cat now?”

I thought ‘I sure fuckin’ will.’ Ellie wriggled her ass and slithered her hips to the edge of the sofa. I grabbed her hips and poked my tongue out and licked her slit. I sucked in her pussy lips and nibbled on them.

Her pussy with wet lips opened up like a rose, her petals either side of her opening a little red bud on top just asked to be sucked, licked and bitten. It did not have to wait long as I pounced on it and sucked it to draw nectar from that wonderful body.

Ellie held my head in both hands and said, “Is good, Mr Jet, I like, ooo… I like.”

She pushed my head softly, never hard; she thrust up her hips and kept making her contented noises. I licked and sucked, she tasted o so sweet. After about three minutes she got really wet and said, “I is cum Mr Jet.”

She released my head and bucked her hips, I kept sucking on her clit when she said, “Ahh, I cum again, I cum again.”

I was sure Ellie must have had her pussy eaten before by men of her age, I wanted to make sure I did the mature man proud.

I licked and sucked with a great passion, not that I needed any more encouragement from Ellie, all she had to do was sit there and look amazing and holy fucking shit, amazing she did look. I could not get enough; wild horses would have had a hard time to pull me off.

Ellie became wetter and wetter, her juices flowed freely and I lapped it up and pocked my tongue deep into her to withdraw from her her fresh new juices.

Ellie that time was a bit louder when she said, “Ahh fuck, Mr Jet, ahh, fuck, fuck.”

It seemed to drive me on even further when I heard Ellie shout out dirty language, it seemed so sexually arousing to hear her say words like that.

Her hips continually thrust up stronger and stronger. She had had enough; she grabbed my head and pulled me off of her, just far enough off so that my tongue could not touch her sensitive bud. Ellie said with a low controlled voice, “You have good tongue, is good, I like very much.”

She had let my head go and I fell backwards and sat on my arse. Her breasts heaved up and down; I had to gasp for breath too, whilst I was intoxicated by her aroma and the flow of her nectar.

I wanted to touch her, I reached out with one hand and placed it onto her thigh and caressed it gently I wanted to be as gentle to her as she was with me. I leant forward and kissed her knee and said, “You taste delightful Ellie.”

I think she wanted to say something back and she said, “Your cum is very…creamy, yeah is very creamy.”

I looked at her from head to toe; I was in wonder of her natural beauty, god I still could not believe it and I had to continually pinch myself. I said, “You are so beautiful Ellie.”

She was, she was more than just beautiful to the eye, she was so soft to the touch and she felt warm, not just her body but her nature. Her legs went on forever and her boobs were fantastic as her nipples stood aroused hard and proud. Above all she felt so, so young.

As I gazed upon those nipples, I just had to suck on them. I rose up and those nipples drew me in. I sucked on one and rubbed the other, they were so big, so hard and just so perfect.

Ellie placed a hand behind my head and as gentle as ever she held my head like a mother feeding her child.

After I had been to and fro from one to the other several times Ellie said, “Mr Jet, I give you present now?”

I wondered what else she had to give and called a present; I thought it could only be letting my male bodily part enter her womanly ‘cat.’

My cock throbbed in anticipation, it wanted to explode and burst into that heavenly body. If I died after that, I would have died fully contented.

I kissed my way in small loving kisses from her nipple to her mouth. I stuck my tongue in and played with hers. We both kissed and groped each other for several minutes. Ellie then said, “You sleep here,” and pointed to the floor.

I did not mind, so reluctantly I broke from the kiss, I made my way to the floor and as I did, a thought ran through my head and I said to Ellie, “I don’t have a condom.”

Ellie came over and straddled over my hips, she stood over me with a pussy that dripped onto my cock, she was ready to come down and said, “Is okay, I pre… pare for this.”

I thought she must have been on the pill, the way she said that she must have had sex with other boys… men, lucky bastards and I was about to join them.

She could not get down quick enough; my cock throbbed in blissful pain as Ellie towered over me, my cock had to go in and wanted to be relived, the built up pressure in my cock become unbearable.

I still even at that point in time did not believe that that beauty was about to take my cock into her heavenly body. Ellie came down, so, so slowly; she grabbed my cock and pointed it to her pussy cat. Her juices dripped onto my cock-head, my cock secreted pre-cum in return, both our fluids infused and ran down my shaft. An inch away, she looked at me and said, “Is okay, yeah.”

I did not know what she was asking so I said, “Yes its fine, go ahead.”

She held out her other hand; I presumed she wanted it to be held. I reached out and we entwined our fingers. I was a bit surprised when she held on so tightly she started to squeeze on it, usually she’s so tender.

She looked down to our imminent engagement. Then back up to me, her smile was a bit distraught. I thought she had second thoughts. Although I did not and could not wait a second longer, I felt she was not happy and I asked, “Ellie, are you okay? You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”

Ellie starred at me and managed to raise a smile again, it seemed forced on her face but she said, “Is good, I give Mr Jet gift.”

I in return squeezed my hand onto hers, we touched, our most intimate body organs touched and Ellie came lower and she said, “Mr Jet, no move your gailis.”

I wondered what she had said and asked, I could not remember, “Move my what?”

Ellie looked at me, smiled and said, “Is your co-ck, you’re rocket.”

Oh yes, okay, I remembered, I’ll wait and let her take me in in her own time at her own pace. She came down and allowed my cock-head to punch through and in. It felt oh so fucking nice. She looked up, her fingers really dug into my hand, she had her eyes open and she took more of me in, she then bounced up and down slowly just on about three inches of my cock.

Ellie still eyes open starred at me and said, “Is good, is nice.”

After three minutes, I really wanted to drive into her and fuck the shit out of her. But I thought I should show some restraint. Maybe she was not used to my bigger fatted girth at the bottom. I allowed her to have it her way; I wanted her to be happy.

Ellie then said the funnies thing, she closed her eyes and said, “I give you gift now.”

She let my hand go and placed it on my shoulder, both her hands were now on each of my shoulders.

And with that she lowered herself right down and sat with my cock fully imbedded into her. Her face was one in great pain, a red flushed look; she shut her eyes tight, her mouth very slightly open, and her fingers dug deep into the flesh on my shoulders, I was almost in pain. I felt wetness around my cock and I thought she had had an instant orgasm as she landed on my cock. And she said, “Ak mans Dievs!” (Oh my god), Mr Rocket, I hope you like.”

I did like, I had my cock in the most beautiful woman I had ever known. Ellie stayed down for quite some time, the expression on her face still did not say that she was happy, so I asked, “Ellie, are you okay? Is it hurting you?”

No reaction to my question, her face started to change, her natural colour restored back to her face. Her contorted face unfolded, but even with a contorted face she looked so fucking fantastic. Women have the most magnificent faces when they have their orgasms and Ellie was no different.

Ellie’s natural beauty returned; a really broad smile filled her face and I asked, “Ellie, you happy? Did you have an orgasm?”

Her clasp on my shoulders loosened, she opened her eyes and said, “No, not orgasm, my gift, you like?”

What was she talking about, I asked, “What do you mean?”

Her smile turned to a really happy joyful grin; she raised herself up slightly and said, “Look.”

I looked down and holy fucking shit, there was blood over my shaft. My head fell back, I closed my eyes. Ellie gave me her… a woman’s most prized possession, her virginity. I could not believe it. I felt all sorts of emotions from holy fucking shit what have I let her do, to ones of pure joy and bliss, that I was the one to take a beauty queens virginity.

It took a while for me to look back up and when I did I asked, “Why? Ellie, why.”

I really felt ashamed, but all I saw was a beautiful girl, now a woman who smiled back at me and said, “Man patīk jums, kungs Jet.”

A look of total confusion on my face and Ellie said, “Is Latvian, I like you, Mr Jet.”

I could not help but smile and said, “You’re a naughty girl and thank you for my gift. It was more than I deserve.”

All that time we remained joined I throbbed in her tight young virginal pussy. Then I started to smile internally to myself, which came out and spilled over onto my face. I still could not believe to myself that Ellie was a virgin.

Ellie held out both her hands and as I grasped them again with fingers entwined, she said, “We fuck now.”

Oh my god, with everything that had just happened I had forgotten we still had to actually fuck. The guilt very quickly burnt away, it got replaced with the original hunger to fuck this creature as hard as I could. I wanted Ellie to have a nice… no, a great… no, a fantastic first fuck of her life. I didn’t know if I was that man but I was sure as hell going to try.

Ellie raised and lowered herself, she looked down to our fucking; I squeezed her hand to make her look at me, as she did I began to thrust up slowly to meet her. She smiled, nodded and said, “You hard fuck me.”

I was not sure if I should but I nodded and smiled back and kept thrusting, kept fucking, kept Ellie happy when all of a sudden she looked up to me very swiftly, her eyes bulged, her mouth fell open and she said, “Ahh, Jet, I cumming, ohh yeah, I cumming.”

Her hips shook and she ground to a halt with me deep in her, she flicked her hips forward and slowly back, then rapidly forward and slowly back again. She kept doing that and held my hands tightly.

And all she said with each forward lunge was, “Oh is good,” over and over again.

For almost a whole minute she went through what seemed like a wonderful orgasm for her, I hoped it was.

Her face again was one of pure delight to watch with all the changes from the twitches in her eyes to her mouth, which opened and closed ever so slowly and on occasions she bit her bottom lip.

When she came back down to earth, she opened her eyes and said, “You have nice rocket, I like very much.”

Any man being told that their cock is nice when it’s given a woman an orgasm would become big headed, their head would swell up to a size of a house, I was no different. I felt enormously proud, I wanted to fuck that girl and fuck that girl.

We started to enjoy each other again as we moved and fucked again. I looked down and Ellie rose higher up on my cock, I saw no blood there, it must have got washed away by Ellie’s sweet virgin juices.

I fucked Ellie with a new enriched vigour; I wanted her to have another orgasm I wanted to watch her face, I wanted her juices to flow all over my cock’s shaft and my balls. I had a change of heart, I wanted to fuck Ellie like she had requested good and hard. I wanted to repay her for the gift she had given me.

And my wish came true after another five minutes; Ellie had another amazing contorted faced orgasm, an absolute feast for my eyes. She again ground her groin onto mine and flicked her hips forwards. I let go of one of her hands and with my thumb I rubbed her clit. Ellie’s eyes shot open, she looked at me and said, “You is bastard… yeah?”

But she didn’t stop me; in fact she pushed her hips even more back onto my brushing thumb.

I used everything I knew on that girl to make sure she had a good time. She slapped my chest as she rode through her orgasm which I was able to make last longer for her and for me, it was just so fantastic to look upon that beautiful face.

I stopped rubbing her clit after a couple of minutes and Ellie’s orgasm subsided. She was about to start riding again but I wanted to do something else. I tapped her gently on her hip and she knew I meant for her to get off. She rose up and a few dribbles of her juices rained onto my cock and long sticky strands stretched out and then broke off as Ellie got further up.

I pointed to the sofa and said, “Lean on there.”

Ellie knew instantly what I wanted to do and asked, “You is dog me?”

She walked past and I slapped her on the arse lightly and said, “Yes I’m going to dog you.”

She turned around fell to her knees and placed both her forearms onto the sofa, her pert arse stuck up. I stepped closer to her and pointed my cock at her pussy cat. I rubbed my cock-head against her slit and punched through a couple of inches. I grabbed her hips and drove my cock into her tight cat in one swift movement.

I could see Ellie’s head drop and heard her say, “Ak mans Dievs!” (Oh my god).

Two minutes later Ellie looked around and said, “I is like this.”

I fucked and I fucked Ellie for several more minutes and all the time I herd Ellie say under her breath in a soft tone, “Ak mans Dievs!”

I built up quite a rhythm when Ellie turned around and said, “Grūtāk!”

She must have seen the look of confusion on my face, yet again and she said, “Is harder.”

I thought I had done well at the pace I was at, but with that request it was just a bit too much, and thought if I did go faster… harder, I’d blow my load very quickly. I wanted Ellie to be happy, she had given me her ultimate gift, I started to ramp up my thrust rate and slammed harder into her. The heat built up very quickly on my cock and her pussy cat felt like a hot oven. I was close, I was so close.

I let Ellie know, “I’m going to cum.”

I had to make sure I could definitely cum in her; I wanted myself to know that she knew I was going to cum in her.

Ellie turned her head to one side and said, “I like.”

That did not confirm it for me so I asked, “Are you sure I can cum inside you?”

Ellie placed both her hands on the back of her head and lowered it to the sofa, she said, “Yea, is good.”

Again I was not convinced she understood me. I was about to blow so I withdrew, pushed her arse to one side and said, “Come here, suck it.”

She spun round and I pushed my cock into her open mouth, I let go and Ellie took over and stroked my cock. I held her head with both hands and I blew while she sucked and swallowed, Ellie swallowed every drop of my erupting volcano.

Fuck I was drained, my chest heaved and I looked, eyes closed up to the heavens and thanked the good lord for that gorgeous beauty queen.

My cock-head twitched as Ellie licked off the remaining drops of cum.

Ellie remained on her knees as she looked up and said, “You no cum in cat.”

I looked down and shook my head and said, “No.”

I was so out of breath I could not hold a conversation, so a simple ‘no’ would have to do. I walked over to the sofa and slumped down, Ellie came and sat beside me up close, so close that we touched the whole of one of our sides, from shoulder, our arms, thighs and legs.

She placed a hand on my thigh and said, “I like cum in cat. You do for me tomorrow.”

I told her that I already had plans for the weekend. New shirt and all, I wish I could change, but I just couldn’t.

Ellie ran her hand up and down my thigh and said, “I see Mr Rocket, before I home. After exam, you spray my cat.”

Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments