Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nigerian Tease - Another Mature Lover - Night Two.

"A second night of sex for twenty-eight-year-old Nigerian Chika and sixty-five-year-old white man Patrick."

60
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

"You look tired this morning, Patrick," said Simon when they met before the start of day two of the conference.

"Do I?" responded Patrick.

"And you, my dear, look radiant," said Simon to twenty-eight-year-old Chika Etomi.

The fact was that sixty-five-year-old Patrick and the sexy Nigerian woman had spent much of the time since the conference ended the previous day fucking, as Simon very much suspected.

Simon was a man of similar age to Patrick, and Chika had first shown an interest in him the previous day, before discovering that Simon was gay and that his lover Charles was also in attendance.

She had then turned her attention to Patrick, who was certainly not gay, and they had spent the night in Chika's hotel room bed.

Chika was married, but her high-powered job meant that she spent a lot of time away from home, in hotels. She had a particular liking for mature and handsome white men with some sophistication, and she often came into contact with such men on her travels. Sex often occurred.

Patrick Morton was single, twice married and twice divorced, and had a talent for giving ladies of various ages sexual pleasure. He frequently attended such events as this and usually managed to find one or more females to bed, be they also attending the event, another hotel guest, or a member of the hotel staff.

Chika and Patrick were perfectly suited and, as they discovered, very sexually compatible.

The conference was important and demanded their full attention, but they would no doubt relax in each other's company in the evening and the forthcoming night.

They exchanged glances and smiles during the morning and got together at the coffee break.

"I trust that you will be fucking me again tonight, Mr Morton," smiled Chika, out of everyone else's hearing.

"I most certainly intend to, my dear," replied Patrick.

"That is good to know," said Chika.

"I was thinking that I might give that gorgeous bottom of yours a good spanking, too," said Patrick.

Chika smiled. "Oh, were you? Do you think that I will let you?"

"I imagine you as the sort of lady that likes having her buttocks warmed as a prelude to sex; am I right?" said Patrick.

"You might be," replied a non-committal Chika.

"I think that we will put it to the test later," said Patrick.

"The thought is making me wet," confided Chika.

The private conversation was ended by others joining them, and the chat turned to the subject of the conference.

The conference continued, and Chika and Patrick had their buffet lunch together, but with other people there, they could not say and do what they would have liked to.

The conference would continue the next morning but would be wound up by lunchtime, so the upcoming night would be the last that Chika and Patrick could spend together; they were unlikely to meet again after the next morning.

The previous evening, they had fucked before eating and then gone to the bar before going to bed for the night, but the schedule for this evening was still to be decided.

"What's the plan?" Chika asked as she smiled at Patrick when the conference had ended for the day.

"Same as yesterday if you want, but you choose," replied Patrick.

"Yeah, a fuck before eating sounds good; no spanking my arse until later, though," said Chika.

"Oh, don't you want to eat dinner with your buttocks on fire?" chuckled Patrick.

"No, the spanking can wait," replied Chika.

"Okay, I am just going via my room; see you in your room in a few minutes," said Patrick.

"I can hardly wait," smiled Chika.

Within fifteen minutes, Patrick was in Chika's room, and they were kissing with passion as their hands roamed over the other's body.

They rapidly got naked, and Chika wanked Patrick's erection as Patrick felt Chika's arse.

"Are you sure you don't want a spanking before we make love?" asked Patrick, caressing Chika's buttocks.

"Ha, you really want to do that, don't you? Okay, just a little spanking, though," laughed Chika.

"You have a very spankable bottom. Over my knee, young lady," said Patrick, sitting on the bed.

"That erection of yours might get in the way," said Chika, adjusting the position of Patrick's penis so that he had it pinned between his thighs. Chika lay over Patrick's lap, and he caressed her buttocks.

Chika loved having her arse caressed, but was taken by surprise when the spanking started with a series of very heavy-handed slaps to her arse cheeks.

Chika oohed and aahed as she bucked and squirmed, and her buttocks stung, but it was turning her on immensely.

Patrick would have liked to spank her for longer, but maybe he could do that later; after a few more arse-tingling slaps, he stopped.

"Up you get, young lady," said Patrick.

"Fuck, that was a turn-on," said Chika, her buttocks smarting and her cunt saturated.

"I thought that you would find it so," said Patrick, his erection released from between his thighs.

"Give me a fucking, Patrick," said Chika, getting on her back on the bed with her cunt on display.

"It will be my pleasure, my dear," said Patrick, positioning himself between Chika's spread legs.

Patrick's impressive cock slid into Chika's well-lubricated vagina, and the fucking started.

Patrick varied the speed and power of his thrusts, as Chika writhed in pleasure.

"You certainly know how to fuck a woman, old man," complimented Chika.

"I am glad that you like my style," replied Patrick., giving Chika a series of hard and fast thrusts.

"Oh, oh, yes, shit, cumming," responded Chika, as Patrick's penis slid rapidly in and out of her.

The spanking had added to Chika's arousal, and she was soon cumming again.

The fucking continued, Patrick had great staying power, and Chika came for a third time before Patrick's spunk splattered inside her.

They kissed and cuddled for a while, before showering together.

"You will get a proper spanking later," announced Patrick.

"I thought I might," smiled Chika, far from displeased with the idea. The spanking that she had already aroused her so much.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

They got dressed and went and ate, although Chika squirmed in her seat with the after-effects of her spanking, and thoughts of the next one. They then went to the bar before returning to Chika's room.

They removed each other's clothes, and a lot of kissing and petting followed., they wanted to make what would be their last night together memorable.

Chika was naked on her front on the bed as Patrick stroked and kissed her buttocks.

"You have a wonderful arse, my dear," said Patrick, something that Chika had been told by many lovers.

"Thank you; will you wank thinking about it when we are no longer together?" asked Chika.

"Very likely," said Patrick, marvelling at the shape of Chika's backside.

"But you still want to give it a spanking?" said Chika.

"Yes, a long and hard spanking, just like you want and need," replied Patrick.

"If you say so," said Chika, not denying that she wanted and needed a long and hard spanking.

"Ready to do it now?" asked Patrick, still caressing Chika's bare bottom.

"Why not?" responded Chika, knowing that soon her arse would be very sore.

Patrick sat on a chair, adjusted the position of his stiff cock, and invited Chika over his knee.

Chika got in place, and Patrick resumed the caressing of her arse cheeks; she expected the spanking to start at any moment. It started with a hard SLAP on her left buttock, followed by an equally hard one on her right cheek. There was then a series of hard and fast SLAPS from cheek to cheek, and Chika's bottom was already stinging.

Patrick spanked on and on, and Chika twisted on his lap as her buttocks got hotter and hotter. The spanking was really getting to Chika sexually; she was getting close to cumming.

As the mature man continued to tan her arse, Chika came, and came hard. The spanking continued, and Chika found herself worrying about ever being able to sit down in comfort again. At last, the spanking stopped.

Patrick was fully aware that the sexy Nigerian woman had orgasmed during the spanking.

"You may get up, Chika Etomi," said the breathless Patrick.

Chika slowly pushed herself off his lap and placed her hands on her buttocks.

"Well, you said long and hard; now I want a fucking just the same," said Chika, trying to rub some of the stinging out of her arse but, at the same time, loving the sexual feeling that it was giving her.

"That I think that I can manage," said Patrick, his penis rock-hard.

Chika dragged Patrick to the bed and fed his stiff cock into her wet cunt, and the fucking commenced.

They writhed on the bed with a lot of moaning and groaning; Chika's burning arse was adding to her excitement.

"Fuck, oh fuck," yelled Chika, as she orgasmed.

Patrick was giving Chika the long and hard fucking that she desired; he was loving it too.

Chika came multiple times before Patrick blasted spunk into her. They were both very sweaty.

"A fucking after a good spanking is so erotic," said Chika.

"I am so pleased that you enjoyed both," replied Patrick.

"Oh, I did; you are so good at doing both," said Chika before they had a long kiss.

Chika was then on her front as Patrick soothed her well-spanked arse with gentle caressing and kissing. He would like to give her another fucking, but he had his doubts about his ability to do so.

"So, Patrick Morton, after tomorrow, we will probably never see each other again," said Chika, enjoying the attention that was being given to her bottom.

"No, but meeting you has been memorable," responded Patrick.

"It has been memorable for me, too," replied Chika.

"Would you like me to pleasure you with my tongue, my dear?" asked Patrick.

"Yes, please," answered Chika.

She rolled onto her back, and Patrick started by kissing the insides of her thighs, before burying his head between her legs. Patrick licked Chika's cunt inside and out, and spent considerable time playing her clit, as Chika squirmed and moaned.

"Oh God, oh, oh, fuck, fuck," uttered Chika, as she came on Patrick's face. Patrick kept licking and soon had Chika cumming again.

"Oh, oh, old man, you are so fucking good at this... oh shit!" wailed Chika as Patrick tongued her to another orgasm.

They then kissed, with Chika tasting her own cum.

"I wish that we could fuck all night," said Chika.

"Me too, but it is not practical, and we really should get some sleep," replied Patrick.

"I suppose so," said Chika, reluctantly.

They did not shower, that could be done in the morning, and slept in each other's arms.

At about six in the morning, they were both awake, and Patrick mounted Chika for what would be their last ever fuck.

It was not very long-lasting, but they both came. Patrick then had to shower, dress and go back to his room to prepare for the last morning of the conference.

They spent the morning coffee break chatting, and then the conference was over, and it was time to part forever.

They checked out of the hotel and stood facing each other in the car park. Patrick had arrived by air, but Chika had driven to the conference. Patrick had a taxi booked, but Chika said that she would drop him at the airport.

Before entering Chika's car, they had a long kiss, much to the amusement of Simon, who was about to leave with Charles.

"I see that you have a new friend, Patrick," chuckled Simon.

"I do indeed, Simon," replied Patrick.

They got into the car and chatted as Chika drove. They had only first met just over forty-eight hours previously, but it had been a memorable forty-eight hours for both of them. They had both had similar experiences before, and very likely both would have similar experiences again, but they were both so glad that they had met.

They had one more long kiss in Chika's car at the airport before they parted, probably forever.

Chika Etomi had been well-fucked by a man who was just about her ideal. Patrick Morton had had great sex with a very sexy woman.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments