Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nigerian Tease - Night Two

"Chika and Charles have a second night of hotel room sex."

11
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

As her involvement in the conference did not start until mid-morning, Chika Etomi had a nice long soak in her hotel room bath as she thought about her presentation to the delegates. But she also thought beyond that to what promised to be another good fucking by Charles Butler.

Sixty-four-year-old Charles had the much younger Chika on his mind but he also had to take seriously the first part of the day's conference prior to Chika's presentation.

Chika had indicated to Charles that she would probably wear her tight trousers with no underwear underneath but after her bath, she put the trousers on and examined herself in the mirror. The green trousers really hugged her buttocks and at the front, they almost disappeared into her cunt so she decided that wearing them was almost obscene, even for her. She had not worn the trousers for quite a while so she thought that either her shapely arse had got bigger or the trousers had shrunk.

What she did wear was smart and expensive but far less revealing although she, as she usually did, went without knickers.

When she entered the room her eyes met Charles' and she detected a trace of disappointment in his that she was not wearing tight trousers although he seemed to acknowledge her beauty. Nobody else in the group was aware that the age gap pair had got carnal knowledge of each other the night before, nor that they fully intended to increase that knowledge the coming night.

Chika made her presentation, very professionally as always, and that was her involvement in the conference more or less over except that she would be part of the host's farewell acknowledgement of the delegates late in the afternoon.

It was after the farewell submission that she and Charles were at last able to get together and Charles said, "I thought you were going to wear tight trousers."

"Shit, you should have seen them, they were so fucking tight but I will wear them later for you if you want," replied Chika.

"That would be nice my dear, I am so looking forward to fucking you again," said Charles.

"I am so looking forward to having your white cock in my black pussy again," replied Chika.

They did not want anyone else from the conference to know about their attachment so they ate their evening meal separately but it had been pre-arranged that Chika would go to Charles' room at nine o'clock. They would both be checking out of the hotel in the morning but Chika would be driving home and Charles had a flight in the afternoon. There was no urgency for getting up in the morning so it was planned that they would spend the whole night together.

As promised, Chika again got into those trousers in her room, minus panties of course, and she attracted the attention of a number of males that she passed on her walk to her new lover's room. She seductively added a bit more sway to the natural undulations of her backside as she walked, for the benefit of any eyes that were on her arse.

She tapped on Charles' door and the rather handsome man answered it dressed in a robe, with presumably nothing underneath it.

They kissed before Charles said, "So good to see you, now let me look at these trousers."

Chika giggled as she slowly turned in a complete circle as Charles examined the contours of her body, "My word, they are tight aren't they?" he said.

"Yep, I don't remember them being this tight when I last wore them," replied Chika.

"I think I need to feel that arse of yours my lovely," said Charles.

"Okay, but first I need to feel your cock, " said Chika putting her hand through a gap in the robe to find that Charles was indeed naked underneath. She was pleased to find that he was already very stiff and she purred, "Mmmmm," as she caressed his penis.

They kissed again before Chika withdrew her hand and then turned to present her bottom in the almost indecently tight trousers to her mature lover. Charles slowly ran his hand over the woman's buttocks, an act that gave them both sexually charged sensations. He caressed her arse for a little while and managed to give her a little nibble on her neck above the blouse that she was wearing.

Having her neck kissed and nibbled was one of the many things that turned Chika on, not that she was not already turned on to close to maximum, and Charles sensed that so he continued doing it. He had pulled the cord on his robe and it came open, as he intended, and his erection was now pressing against Chika's buttocks.

Chika ground her arse against Charles' cock as he reached around her front and undid her blouse whilst still nibbling her neck. She was wearing no bra so he massaged her tits and played with her nipples as her arse continued to grind against his erection.

They were each getting the other so stimulated that Chika was in danger of getting her trousers stained from two sources with both the possibility of her own pussy bubbling over from within and the possibility of Charles spraying semen on her arse. Neither of them wanted the other to stop what they were doing but on the other hand, they both had further things that wanted to do to the other and have done to them.

Chika's nipples were like bullets as Charles fingered them and she was loving the attention that her neck was getting but she also urgently wanted her vagina to get visited in one way or another so she managed to turn around and give Charles a long and deep kiss before asking, "Will you please go down on me, Charles?"

"I will do that, my darling. We had better get these trousers off, had we not?" was his response. He had tasted her cunt the previous night and he was very happy to have the opportunity to taste it again. Charles pulled Chika's trousers down and, as she stepped out of them, he gave her thighs a quick kiss.

Still on his knees, Charles looked at Chika's gorgeous arse as she turned and swayed towards the bed. Although it was totally undone, she still had her white blouse on which looked particularly erotic with her black skin. Chika lay on her back on the bed with her legs spread and Charles got up and removed his robe meaning that he was completely naked. He approached the beautiful black woman and her inviting cunt.

"You have a truly beautiful vagina, Chika," he said.

"Talk dirty old man, tell me that you are going to eat my black cunt," was Chika's response.

Although he was not really into dirty talk he had found it strangely exciting the previous night so Charles said, "Oh yes, you slut, I am going to eat your black cunt so fucking good."

"Yeah, that's it, you old wanker, make me cum with your mouth," said Chika with her beautiful brown eyes ablaze with lust.

"I will make you cum so fucking hard, you whore," said Charles as his head went between Chika's legs and she gasped at the first touch of his tongue. Charles savoured the taste and the smell of the West African pussy that he was working on as he found every crevice of Chika's vagina with his tongue. He varied the licking between long and slow licks and fast and short licks and he had this beautiful black woman writhing at his mercy.

Chika had had a few men and a couple of women licking her cunt before but this man was actually making love to her cunt with his mouth, "Shit, oh fuck, oh fuck, you are so fucking good at this," she panted as Charles lapped at her and Chika knew that she was about to be hit with an amazing orgasm.

She almost crushed Charles' head with her thighs as she literally screamed, "Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," as she came, soaking the man's face. Her arse bounced and writhed on the bed as she had what was probably the biggest orgasm of her life, she was totally out of control.

Although he knew that he was good at orally pleasuring a woman even Charles was delighted with this result and the taste and smell of Chika's cum was intoxicating.

Once Chika had finally stopped cumming, and with Charles having withdrawn his head from between her legs, she said, "Shit, old man, that was fucking sensational, now fuck me."

Charles' penis was very much ready to do some fucking so he said, "Right, you horny bitch, you are going to get such a fucking," as he effortlessly slid into her saturated slit.

Chika's legs were pushed back towards her head by Charles' shoulders as his rigid cock moved in and out of her valley as they both got down to some serious fucking. For the best part of ten minutes, the mature man's cock slid in and out of the sexy African woman's pussy and she came multiple times.

They had been exchanging a few expletives but mostly it was grunts and groans as the lovemaking went on and on but now Chika let out a barrage of words, "You horny old stud, you like fucking hot black women with your hard white cock don't you?"

"I certainly like fucking this black slut with my hard white cock," responded Charles as he rapidly increased the speed of his thrusts.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

"Fuck, shit, you are making me cum again, you fucking old wanker," gasped Chika.

The change of pace had got Charles ready to shoot and he breathlessly said, "I am going to cum now you whore, filling your black cunt with my white cock fluid," as he ejaculated deep inside her.

They kissed and cuddled and giggled in their post fucking joy as their bodies slowly settled down from their sexual exertions.

They showered together in the large bathroom and although he was not likely to be hard again for a while Charles decided that he would try to pleasure Chika again. They were still in the shower but had turned the water off as he turned her around and had her grip a handrail and push her arse towards him.

Charles first teased her arse crack with his fingers, running them from the top, all the way down over her arse hole to her cunt and then back up again. He varied the pressure that he was exerting from time to time and Chika swayed her backside from side to side as she purred in appreciation.

This had got her very turned on again but then there was a change in sensations as Charles' tongue entered her arse crack and she shrieked when it found her arse hole.

"Oh fuck, yeah, tease my tight little butt hole," she sighed and Charles did just that as he licked around and in it and had her cumming yet again.

They then cuddled up in bed and talked generally, learning a little more about each other's lives. They were both intelligent enough to know that this night and the previous one would be the only times that they would ever see each other but they both agreed that it had been wonderful, and most importantly they both meant it.

They eventually went to sleep but at some point, Chika became aware that something quite solid was touching her bare arse and she reached behind herself with her left hand and found Charles's almost fully erect penis.

"Are you awake?" she almost whispered as she felt his cock hardening in her hand.

"I am now," was Charles's reply as he kissed the back of her neck.

This caused Chika to go, "Mmmmm."

"So as we are both awake, do you fancy another fuck?" she asked, still with her back to him and still with his penis in her left hand.

"That seems to be a splendid idea, my dear," replied Charles who now had his left hand massaging Chika's tits.

They stayed like that for a while with Charles kissing her neck and fondling her breasts as she slowly wanked his erect penis that was nustling up to her arse crack. The combination of kisses on the neck, hand on tits, and erect penis against arse had already got Chika wet and she turned to kiss Charles and say, "Let me ride you."

They flung the bedclothes to the floor and with Charles now on his back, Chika lowered herself onto his rigid cock and she sighed as she guided it into her wet pussy with her hand. She wriggled her arse a bit to get comfortable and then, at an almost imperceptible speed, moved up and down the length of the older gentleman's penis.

Her eyes were fixed on Charles's and her facial expression changed on almost every slow up and down movement that she made as she fucked herself on the rock-hard cock. Charles reached out and had a breast in each hand as the truly beautiful black woman wanked his cock with her cunt muscles.

With a smile, or was it a smirk, Chika increased the pace and her arse slapped against Charles' thighs on every downward movement as she panted and groaned as her orgasm approached. What Chika was doing to his penis had got Charles close to ejaculating and he was hoping to hang on until she came.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, yes," she panted as her buttocks hit his thighs and she started cumming and this was enough for semen to leave Charles' penis as he spurted upwards into her.

"Yeah, cum you horny old man, cum into your black slut," she laughed as the two of them came together.

"Fuck, yes, my black slut is making me cum so fucking hard," said Charles, almost totally out of character.

When their climaxes had subsided, Chika leaned forwards and the two kissed, tenderly out of mutual respect to each other's lovemaking skills. There was no point in trying to go back to sleep at this hour so they cuddled and talked before showering.

They breakfasted together, there were still a few from the conference still there but Chika and Charles were no longer bothered about being seen together.

There was genuine sadness from both of them as they kissed one more time in the hotel car park before Chika had to drive home because they knew that they were not likely to ever see each other again. Unlike almost all of Charles's conquests at previous such functions, Chika Etomi was far more to him than a two-night stand because apart from the fact that she was a great fuck and a really sexy woman he had got genuine affection for her.

From her point of view, although he very much fell into the category that Chika went for, Charles was far more than just an older man that she had pulled because she too had genuine feelings for him.

"Goodbye, old wanker, it was so good to meet you," said Chika through the open window of her car.

"Goodbye, black slut, it was so good to meet you too," replied Charles as they, sadly, parted, probably forever.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments