Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Scientist and the Black Hole

"A scientist discoveries the mysteries of a different kind of black hole"

8
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
For seventeen years Paul had been an astrophysicist, studying with other scientists at the local observatory. He and his cohort, Drew, compared notes and enjoyed a close friendship over the years. Paul had been divorced for two years and had not dated, although Drew tried to fix him up with blind dates more than once.

Then one day Paul was invited to a large party at Drew’s estate, where several fellow astrophysicists would gather with their spouses or dates. Paul was totally at ease when he arrived at the party, never expecting more than a few drinks and some conversation about the celestial bodies.

Just a few minutes after he arrived, Paul was approached by Drew who had a woman on each arm. One looked about twenty years old and the other looked to be in her thirties. Both women were African American, and both were exceptionally attractive. Once he had introduced the women to Paul, Drew led the older woman away to meet someone, but she turned back to Paul and whispered as she was whisked away. “I’ll come back to find you later; trust me,” she said with a wink.

“Don’t mind her; she’s just a flirt,” warned the younger girl. “She’s my Aunt Tanya.”

Paul led the younger girl, whose name was Shelinda, to the bar and obtained drinks for them. Then they retreated to a sofa in an unoccupied corner of the large entertaining room. He could not ignore the girl’s beautiful figure, especially her athletic legs and sexy ass. Once they were seated and spoke a while, Paul was impressed with Shelinda’s genuine interest of astrology and her sparkling personality.

“What do you spend most of your time researching every day, Paul?” she asked sincerely.

“Currently Drew and I are writing a paper; his is on Venus and mine is on Uranus. Venus is very similar to Earth but generally ignored,” Paul explained. “I’ve just begun my research so I’m curious and very eager to learn about Uranus.”

Shelinda paused, sipping her drink while her dark brown eyes drilled into Paul’s, as though she was searching for words. Then she smiled, leaned closer to him and whispered, “Well, I can tell you something that will ring your bell about MY anus.”

Paul nearly choked on his drink. “Excuse me?” he stammered.

Shelinda giggled, tickled by his shocked response. “I don’t know about Uranus, but my anus is the key to the hottest fuck of your life, doc,” she said.

Paul felt a familiar twitch in the crotch of his pants, and before he could respond further, she pushed his mental buttons even more. “You just kiss my little brown eye and my black pussy will gobble up your cock like a piece of sausage!”

Paul gulped in bewilderment because the source of the twitch was growing noticeably in his pants. Shelinda looked down expectantly and smiled at her accomplishment.

“Why don’t we find a place to discuss Uranus and MY anus a little deeper, huh, doc?” she teased.

Paul cleared his throat and looked around. This young woman had somehow tapped a dark fantasy that he had long suppressed. Interracial sex had once been his favorite fantasy but he never had the nerve to approach a woman of color. Suddenly he was invited by an attractive African American girl to have sex, and his heart was racing.

Since it was late summer, the large coat closet in the foyer seemed a safe haven for a quick tryst and they slipped quietly in, shutting the door behind them. It was a large carpeted room with hanging rods on each side and a small light overhead.

Shelinda was quickly on her knees on the carpet. She flipped her dress up onto her back and slid her panties down her legs.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

Paul marveled at the smooth dark skin on her buttocks. She leaned down with her head on her forearm on the floor with her ass in the air. “Just go in there and kiss it, real nice, and don’t move until I tell you,” she prompted.

Paul’s cock had grown to a proportion in size and need that he had not thought possible. He pressed her buttocks apart with his hands, got on his knees and leaned in slowly towards his target. This was new territory for him; he had never kissed or licked any woman’s ass. As his mouth moved close, Shelinda sighed in anticipation.

“Ahhh, yes, I can feel your warm breath. That’s it, Doctor Paul, get in there and kiss it, nice and slow, now.”

Paul pursed his lips and kissed her tight rim as directed. Her assertiveness excited him and he was ready to fuck her, but she encouraged him otherwise. “Yes! That’s it, now hold it; don’t move until I tell you!” she gasped.

He couldn’t understand how having his face wedged between her buttocks and his mouth on her like this would excite her but it did, and Paul held his station as he heard her begin to breathe deeply and moan softly. At one point she reached a hand back to touch the back of his head and then her palm caressed the side of his face.

Finally she was ready and she whispered, “Okay, fuck my pussy, Paul, fuck me hard!”

He straightened up, unzipped, unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and boxers down around his knees. He leaned into her and instantly her hand slid underneath them and grabbed his cock. She rubbed it up and down her wet slit, tickling her clit with the tip of his cock. Paul thought he would come before she finally pushed the head of his cock into her pussy.

He grabbed her hips and sunk his cock into her and she moaned. He pulled her against him each time he slammed into her body, seeking her core with every thrust of his aching cock. He had never felt so horny and turned on in his life.

Shelinda was working her clit with her fingers as he hammered into her hard and fast. He had no control and he suddenly emptied his balls into her with each thrust. Shelinda moaned but gave no indication that she had been satisfied.

Paul leaned back and withdrew his almost flaccid cock. He was panting like a race horse. Shelinda got to her knees, pulled her panties up in place and stood up, turning to face Paul. He stood, put his clothes back in order and looked at Shelinda. “That was amazing,” he said, assuming it had somehow pleased her as well.

“It was all right,” she said quietly, “Let’s go back to the party.”

They eased out the door of the coat closet and separated, mingling with the other guests. In a few minutes, Paul felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Tanya. “Hi,” smiled Paul, “I’m glad you found me again.”

“Really?” she asked, one hand on her hip. “My niece told me you took advantage of her in the coat closet a while ago. What have you got to say for yourself?”

“It was consensual, I assure you,” Paul replied apologetically.

“Consensual or not, she’s only seventeen, you pervert, and you have a decision to make,” demanded Tanya.

“What do you mean?” Paul asked, very concerned.

“It’s simple,” Tanya stated, “Either I announce to our host and his guests that you got a juvenile drunk and fucked her in the coat closet, or you come with us to my place to make amends to both of us.”

“Make amends? What do you mean?” Paul asked.

“We both feel the need to have our pussies eaten, and Shelinda says she needs to be first,” she said. “But I haven’t had sex in a long time so your jaw may be real tired before we get enough.”

Paul took a deep breath, sighed and asked, “Who’s driving, you or me?”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments