Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina, My Surprise Asian Treat

"I went luggage hunting and found more than a new piece of luggage"

17
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My girlfriend and I are planning a visit to the far east for this summer. She is from Taiwan and I am liking the possibility of learning more about her home country and the Asian culture. So off to the luggage store I went to look for some new luggage.

Stepping into the luggage store, I surveyed many different types and sizes of luggage. A shapely young lady, who I surmised was probably in her late teens, and wearing a short flower-print sundress, stepped up next to me as I studied an expensive piece of luggage. She was both cute and very attractive.

“That is a good piece,” she said softly. Almost immediately, my senses perked, her sweet perfume filling the space where we stood.

I started to unzip the zipper, when she leaned forward and said, “Allow me to show you.”

The gap in her sundress gave me a perfect view of her small breasts. To my surprise and delight, she was bra-less. I stepped back as she unzippered the luggage, to admire her shapely figure. She was shorter than my girlfriend, Chen, but every bit as beautiful.

Flipping the top portion of the luggage back, she quickly slipped her hand around the inside and remarked, “It has lot of room.”

I mumbled an “uh huh,” like I had really noticed, but in reality, I was more interested in her, at that point, than the luggage.

“What’s your name,” I asked.

“I am Tina,” she replied with a thick Asian accent. “Do you like the luggage?”

“I think I like Tina,” I jokingly replied. She ignored my response.

“Would you like to see another piece?” she asked.

I looked around the small store. I spied a nice large piece of luggage on a storage shelf, well above the rest of the stock piled on to the floor. She looked in the direction where I looked.

She obviously was too short to reach the luggage, as was I.

“Let me get ladder,” Tina replied in broken English. She disappeared through a curtained off section and reappeared a few seconds later, carrying a small step ladder. I stood back and watched as she positioned the ladder under the luggage storage shelf and then proceeded to climb up the steps. From my vantage point behind her, I had a great view of her shapely legs and cute butt, as she ascended the ladder. As she reached over her head to grab the luggage from the shelf, my eyes became fixated on her bare ass. She grabbed the luggage and turned towards where I stood.

“Can you take it please?” she asked.

I quickly grabbed the luggage and sat it on the floor, as she descended the ladder.

“This one is on sale,” she said, unzipping the zipper. “Where are you traveling to?”

“Taiwan,” I replied.

“I am from Taiwan,” she said, taking a step back as I surveyed the opened luggage. “Do you like Taiwan girls?”

“Yes,” I replied, as I inspected the luggage.

“You will like Taiwan,” she replied. “Taiwanese women, they like American men.”

“I know,” I replied, “My girlfriend is from Taiwan.”

“She make you very happy?” she asked.

“Sometimes,” I replied.

“What?” Tina shot back, acting astonished. “She not make you very happy?”

“Sometimes,” I replied.

“That’s a shame,” she replied, “because if you were my boyfriend, I would make you very happy, all the time, very happy!”

“So you make your boyfriend happy all the time?” I asked.

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” Tina replied, then quickly added, “Do you want to be my boyfriend?”

I chuckled.

“You have to make me very happy,” I teasingly replied. I had no idea where the conversation was going, but just played along cautiously.

“You buy this luggage and I will promise it will make me happy and I can make you happy,” Tina responded.

I fished in my wallet and handed her my credit card. She rang up the purchase, and slid my credit card through the attachment on the side of the computer screen.

“Everything is good,” Tina replied. “Let me print your receipt.”

She handed me the receipt and said, “Sank you.”

I started to turn towards my new purchase, when she said, “Wait.”

I turned back towards where she stood.

“Come with me,” she said, reaching out and taking my hand in hers. My heart raced, as she pulled me through the curtain and into a small alcove behind the register.

“Sit,” she instructed, pointing me towards the only chair in the small alcove, which was piled high with storage boxes and pieces of luggage.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

I took a seat as she stood between myself and the curtain behind her. 

“You like Taiwan woman,” she remarked softly, placing her hands behind her back. I could hear the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered. She slipped the shoulder straps of her sundress from her shoulders, revealing her small, but very perky breasts. She pulled the band from her long black hair, allowing her long black hair to fall on her soft shoulders. She pushed her dress down past her waist, allowing it to fall to the floor. She wore a small, ver thin black thong. She stepped closer to where I was seated, our eyes locking on to each other’s eyes in silence. 

“Do you still like Taiwan woman?” she asked demurely, stepping between my outstretched and parted legs.

I fumbled with the belt to my jeans, unfastening it.

“Do you like American men?” I asked.

“Yes,” she softly replied, pressing her legs against my inner thigh and running her hands over her breasts.

“Do you like this?” she asked.

“Oh yes!” I replied breathlessly. She pressed her left nipple to my mouth as I slipped my arms around her tiny waist and caressed her bare ass, squeezing her tush in my hand. She lowered her head to watch as I circled her nipple with my tongue before slipping my mouth over her dark areola and nipple. She took in a deep breath and then slowly exhaled.

“Do you have protection?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied, slipping her other nipple to my mouth. I alternated sucking gently in each of her breasts. I was so focused on her breasts that I failed to see her slip out of thong. The musty smell of sexual arousal filled the small alcove. I ran my hands down her tight little body and feeling no restraints, to her womanly area.

She took in another deep breath as I inserted my middle finger into her vagina. She hummed her approval as I gently probed her with my finger.

“I want you,” she declared softly.

I unzipped my pants as she took a step back. She squatted in front of me and slipped off my shoes, then helped me to strip off my pants and underwear, my nine-inch circumcised cock arching upwards.

She quickly attacked my tool, slipping her hand around the shaft of my manhood and lightly squeezing it. She leaned forward and pushed my manhood into her open mouth, using her saliva to coat my cock, going up and down on it. I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold back the inevitable at this pace.

I pulled Tina off my cock and spun her around.

“Sit!” I instructed. She backed her ass up towards where I was still seated, and parted her legs. I could see her tight ass hole and the pinkness of her pussy. She lowered her ass towards my lap and I pointed my cock towards her pussy. The head of my cock slipped into her love box. It was a tight fit at first, but as she eased down on to my tool, I could feel her opening up. Her creative juices were flowing and I could feel the walls of her vagina constrict then loosen up as she settled on to my lap. She slowly worked her hips in a circular motion, her hands pressing on my knees, my cock buried deep inside of her. She leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder. I planted a light kiss on her neck and then she pulled my head forward, her arm reaching over her head to grab at mine. Our lips met, our tongues filled with an unbridled passion, probing deep into each other’s orifice.

My legs quivered. Suddenly, I had no control. I unloaded everything I had deep inside of her as we kissed. She hummed an approval.

Her body tensed and shook, as she softly screamed out, “Oh fuck!”

I slipped my fingers down to her vagina, and pushed down on my cock, rubbing the hood of her clit feverishly with my fingers. She grabbed my wrists and held on to them as she shook violently.

“Oh my God!” oh my God! oh my God!” she repeated rapid-fire-like, three times in a row. Her entire body stiffened. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Then suddenly, she went limp, still situated on my lap, my withering manhood still inside of her. I grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

After a few seconds, she seemed to come back to life, taking in a deep breath and forcefully exhaling. I slipped out from under her and left her naked on the chair. I quickly got dressed, then checked on her to make sure she was OK.

“Is my American man very happy?” she asked, still slouching naked in the chair, her legs slightly parted, her heels resting on the floor. 

“Very,” I replied.

“Have a good time in Taiwan,” she replied. “Come see me when you get back.”

I promised I would. 

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments