Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria 1

"Hot Australian blonde gets a fresh new start"

27
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"As opposed to Gabriella and Charmaine who were wealthier, these characters will show the typical lifestyle of middle class families in the human fleet."

Beautiful Victoria Whitely sat quietly in a chair, awaiting her sentencing by the judge. Her long, golden blonde straight hair fell to her lower back, and her gorgeous face radiated light within the doom and gloom of the courtroom. She was wearing a tight grey jacket and pants combination that showed how lean and firm she was.

She had been visiting a China colony ship with her boyfriend, but when she was leaving, security found a controlled substance in her luggage. Since she was sober, it didn't take her long to figure out her boyfriend had used her, and after her arrest, he left her behind. He had told her he had gone sober but had hidden the truth from her.

Her lawyer advised her she was in serious trouble, as since she was caught onboard a China colony ship, she would be tried under China's laws. The only way for her to stay out of prison was to invoke an international treatise that would allow her to serve out her sentence as the spouse of a law-abiding citizen; luckily China was a signatory to this treaty and she was an Australian citizen, so the Chinese prosecutor happily took that option to avoid conflict.

At first, she was worried as since she was arrested in China, her selected spouse would have to be a citizen of China. Luckily, as China had more men than women, she had a lot of men to choose from and thus was able to make a decision quickly. She settled on a software architect who went by the English name of Edison Lau and therefore only spent a week in a more comfortable holding cell without the discomfort of cellmates.

"The court approves Miss Whitely's request to serve out her sentence as the spouse of Edison Lau, despite her plea of not guilty," stated the judge.

Victoria breathed a sigh of relief. She did not understand China's laws but had heard horror stories from her friends. She was thrilled that she was being given a new lease on life.

Her counsel and the court officer then escorted her out of the court and into the public area of the Chinese commercial and government spacecraft New Tiananmen Six, where her counsel handed over her business card.

"Keep in touch. I believe you. The toxicology tests proved you've never taken any illegal/controlled substances in your life," she said reassuringly.

Victoria smiled and pocketed the business card. She intended to prove her innocence, plus exact revenge on her ex-boyfriend.

The court officer then took her to the subway station, and they traveled to the public spaceport, which was a giant cylinder that extended out from the colony ship. After getting off the subway, they took another electric train that brought them to the very edge of the spaceport, which was set aside for private non-commercial spacecraft.

Victoria was then taken to an airlock at the very edge of the terminal. She looked briefly out the glass into the emptiness of space; all she could see were a few stars and the blinking lights of the human colony ships. She wondered which signal lights belonged to the Australia squadron when she was abruptly woken from her thoughts by the clanging sound of a docking shuttle.

The court officer shook hands with her.

"Good luck, Miss Whitely," she said politely.

Victoria then heard the buzzing noise indicating the airlock was properly sealed and filled with breathable air. She looked above the portal in front of her to see the light change to green. She looked over her shoulder, wondering why the court officer was not accompanying her; she just smiled at Victoria and waved her off.

The attendant entered a security code into a nearby wall panel and the airlock door opened. Victoria looked inside and standing across the airlock tunnel was Edison.

Edison Lau was short and well-built, with his black hair shaved to a military-style crew cut. He wasn't bulging with muscle, but he wasn't weak either. Through his white short-sleeved Louis Vuitton monogram shirt she could see a firm chest and the start of an eight-pack. However, the thick glasses he wore could not hide his insecurity. Edison was not an attractive man, but Victoria had given up on good-looking men like her ex-boyfriend. She was just glad he looked honest and caring, and had no tattoos, unlike her ex-boyfriend who was covered with them.

Victoria smiled and found herself dashing across the airlock to meet her new husband for the first time. Although she picked him in haste, at least the court put all men searching for a spouse by sentencing through a comprehensive background check, so the women would at least have a complete and honest profile of each of the male applicants. This time she knew what she was getting, and she knew she was getting something better than her treacherous ex.

"Hi!" shouted Victoria, as she threw her arms around her shorter husband and gave him a great big hug. Victoria had a positive and bubbly personality.

"Hi! Come in," replied Edison politely, as he led her onto the shuttle and closed the airlock door behind him.

"Arianna, seal the airlock and tell space traffic control we'll be departing in five minutes," Edison said loudly, obviously to a computer with speech recognition capabilities.

Edison then took Victoria to the front and had her sit in the co-pilot's seat. He helped her buckle up the safety belt, and when he finished, she looked him in the eyes and gave him a big bright smile. Edison just smiled back coyly; it seemed he had never seen a woman as beautiful as her before, though she wasn't sure if he had ever seen a woman before at all.

He then sat in the pilot's chair, put on his augmented reality glasses, and buckled up. Once safely strapped to his seat, he put on a headset.

"Space traffic control, this is Victor Romeo Charlie Lima Alpha Uniform, requesting permission to depart," Edison said.

Victoria looked behind her and saw only a few passenger seats, with a bathroom and a luggage room at the back. She had never ridden in a shuttle so small before.

"Thanks, space traffic control, departing now," Edison said.

Victoria felt a shudder as the shuttle detached from the airlock and floated gently away from the colony ship. She looked out the front windshield and saw how large New Tiananmen Six was for the first time. She shuddered as she watched a commercial jumbo passenger space shuttle fly overhead.

"Are you flying this ship?" asked Victoria.

"It's my ship," replied Edison, though he was more focused on pressing buttons and flipping through screens that she could not see without his augmented reality glasses.

Once the front window showed they were facing away from the New Tiananmen Six, Victoria was suddenly pressed against her seat by the inertia of their flight. She quickly reached over and grabbed onto his right leg for comfort.

"It's OK. Arianna is a fly-by-wire shuttle. She just downloaded three flight paths to home from Google Maps, and I picked one where we fly by a few colony ships so you can enjoy the view. Given the light traffic, we should be home in about fifteen minutes," reassured Edison.

Victoria looked out the window of the massive Chinese colony ship fleet floating by. The number and size of colony ships were significantly larger than the American fleet and vastly larger than the Fleet of Oz. Victoria smiled as she recited how Australians loved their abbreviations, with Oz being the phonetic spelling of Aus, which was their abbreviation for Australia.

She felt some weightlessness as they flew by the New Shanghai Two. She also noticed Edison's eyes peeking subtly to the right periodically, admiring her cleavage through her blouse and suit.

Soon they passed the New Hong Kong Five, and Edison took control of the shuttle, veering off a little further into space. Victoria became afraid they would get lost without sufficient fuel to return to the fleet.

"Where are we going?" asked Victoria.

"We're going into the suburbs. I got my own home ship," Edison replied proudly and pointed out the front windshield.

Victoria's eyes followed his finger to a squadron of smaller starships within the orbit of New Hong Kong Five. As they approached, she noticed that each had its own very unique shape, but all had a large dome on top. Some domes looked to be solid titanium, whereas others were glass, where she could see what appeared as houses with lush green yards within.

Victoria beamed at the sight. She knew she had picked the right guy when she saw that his candidate profile said he owned his home ship; she had just never seen one before with her own eyes. Unlike the giant colony ships, she would have the privacy of living in the suburbs with less bureaucracy to fight through to travel between colony ships; it would be much easier for her to sneak into the Oz fleet to exact revenge on her ex-boyfriend.

"We're home now," said Edison, pointing out at a particular ship.

Victoria looked and saw a painted white triangle with arrays of solar panels protruding from each side. On top was a glass rectangle that covered a large two-story house with clear white stone walls, columns in front, and dark grey marley roof tiles. The driveway looped around in front of the house, and within the loop was a beautiful fountain. The property was decorated with plenty of palm trees, and grass, plus a fruit orchard, vegetable garden, and grape vineyard.

Simonne101
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Simonne101

Edison took control and docked alongside their mobile home. He started pressing invisible buttons in the air; Victoria heard the airlock being sealed.

Edison removed his augmented reality glasses and powered down their shuttle.

“I’ll get your luggage from the back and have the baggage robot bring it to the house,” said Edison as he went to the back of the ship.

Victoria got out and waited at the shuttle airlock as her new husband brought her meager belongings from the luggage compartment.

Edison entered the passcode to open the airlock; the door opened and Victoria stepped into her new home for the first time.

She excitedly fast-walked in her heels across the short tunnel and into the house ship. The entryway was painted cream, and when she looked down, she was standing on a carpet that led to a car port; plugged into the charging station was a golf cart. What impressed her the most was that she was surrounded on both sides by grass, trees, flowers, and bushes. It was as if she had stepped into a park. Above her, the ceiling was painted with scenes of life in an ancient Chinese palace.

Edison stepped onto the carpet and placed her luggage on a wheeled plate.

"Alfred, take the baggage to the house's front doors," he commanded.

The wheeled plate drove off with Victoria's luggage.

Edison held out his hand, smiling nervously, and Victoria took it. They strode to the golf cart together. Feeling at home, she sat in the golf cart while Edison unplugged it from the charger. Once done, he sat beside her in the driver's seat, and she wrapped her arm around his.

"Alfred, drive us home," said Edison.

With that, the golf cart drove off on its own, passing several doors along the way.

"Where do those doors go?" asked Victoria.

"The first few are just empty spaces I use for storage. That one is to the engine room, where the nuclear reactor is. The other one over there is for life support systems, such as temperature regulation, backup batteries, and artificial water generation. The round doors are for the escape pods. That door with the lock on it is for the armory. That door leads to my basement, and that one goes to the maintenance area below the swimming pool," Edison explained.

"You have a swimming pool?" Victoria asked excitedly. Actually, she was more excited about the armory and what she could find in there to use against her ex but decided against sharing that thought with her new husband.

Edison smiled proudly.

"How can you afford all this?" asked Victoria. She dropped out of high school and worked as a waitress, and was happy with the spacious condo with outer space views she once rented on board the New Sydney Four colony ship.

"It's not that much more expensive than a condo unit on a colony ship. The fleet keeps capturing meteors and asteroids that it stores in the middle of our spiral flight pattern to give extra gravity, but also provides an abundant supply of titanium, steel, iron, uranium, other metals, and frozen water. So the human fleet has been able to add larger and smaller ships cheaply and quickly, with the help of the construction robots and manufacturing ships," explained Edison.

Their golf cart entered a large elevator, which lifted them into the area enclosed by glass Victoria saw earlier while flying in. As they drove towards the house, she noticed that the baggage robot was only just arriving at the front doors.

As the cart pulled up to the front steps, Victoria eagerly jumped off, grabbed her bags, and carried them up the steps. The front doors were wide open so she just stepped inside and looked around; she thought she had just entered a model home.

Her eyes however were looking for something in the backyard. After a quick look around, she saw it through the double French doors of the dining room: the swimming pool.

Excitedly, she unbuckled her dress pants and kicked off her shoes, just as Edison entered the house.

Smiling at her new husband, Victoria pulled her pants off and tossed them onto a sofa. She then quickly removed her jacket and tossed it onto the sofa. Facing Edison, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, tossed it aside, then removed her matching green bra and panties slowly.

Her new husband was speechless at the sight before him; his eyes made their way up her long-toned legs to her thick bush of pubic hairs. She saw him then look at her thin and lean torso, her perky and small breasts, then to her perfect face.

She then turned around so his eyes could follow her pretty straight long blonde hair down her lean back, her firm buttocks, then down her perfect legs.

After allowing Edison to examine what he got, she dashed out the back double doors and splashed into the swimming pool.

Edison followed her out, eyes transfixed on her gorgeousness; he had never seen women before.

Victoria stood up in the shallow end, water flowing off her breasts.

"So, are you just going to stand and stare at me all day, or are you going to get naked with me in this pool and fuck me?" asked Victoria.

As Edison shed his clothes nervously, Victoria noticed that he did try to stay in shape, and his almost flat stomach was a relief. She also noticed that his pale yellowish skin had virtually no body hair, except for some small strands on his lower legs. She was relieved to see that he had no body art or tattoos; her ex had plenty. After being framed for her ex-boyfriend's crimes and abandoned in a Chinese holding cell by him, she was glad that Edison was the complete opposite.

Edison nervously stepped into the swimming pool with her, his penis slowly hardening. It helped that the water was warm, so they weren't shuddering and adjusting to the pool.

Victoria smiled at her innocent new husband and pulled him in close, wrapping her arms around him tightly. As her breasts pressed against his body, she easily lifted him a little and wrapped her mouth around his. He responded by opening his mouth to suck on hers; she knew immediately that his knowledge of kissing came from mainstream media. However, rather than ruin the moment and teach him how to touch tongues, she engaged in similar mouth-sucking.

As her new Chinese husband got comfortable with her, her hands became bolder in her exploration of his body. She first ran her hands through his short hair, then over his firm shoulders and arms. She then felt his member, making sure it was hard, then ran her hands up his torso to his toned chest, and played with his nipples.

When Edison groaned, Victoria guided his mouth to her breasts, and as he kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples, she felt his back. She enjoyed feeling his soft smooth skin but was getting bored with the lack of fondling and groping from him, so she placed his hands on her outer thighs and started sliding them down, then let go and continued her exploration of his body.

As she explored his firm buttocks, his hands slid up behind her thighs to grasp her tight bubble butt, causing her to gasp in joy. His hands slid up her back and then under her armpits, gently lifting her; she felt the underneath of his hard shaft slide against her slit until his glans slid down below her labia.

Realizing what was about to happen, Victoria wrapped her legs around Edison's waist; for a moment, they paused to admire the exoticness of her pale white flesh against his dark golden complexion. Then looking into each other's eyes, he gently pushed her down onto his glans, as she used her leg lock on him to gently slide her labia lips across his giant mushroom head.

After their continued thrusting and wiggling in the swimming pool, Victoria managed to painlessly slip his glans between her labia lips. The next set of movements lowered her further onto her Chinese husband so that his glans slowly slid up into her vagina.

Then he lifted her a little up so his erection was only halfway inside her, then slammed her down hard onto it. This methodical pumping continued until their breathing and moaning reached a crescendo.

Suddenly Edison pushed her down hard onto his penis, and he naturally thrust up for maximum penetration into her. As he did so, he grunted and Victoria felt some hot sticky semen enter her love tunnel.

As he held her tightly, he again involuntarily thrust up into her, releasing another load of his sperm into her. However, on this thrust, Victoria felt her body spasm and she moaned loudly in joy.

Now animal instinct and natural carnal reactions took control of their bodies, with Edison pumping his Chinese penis and releasing trails of semen into Victoria's Caucasian vagina. At the end of each ejaculation, she would respond with a violent shudder of her body and an orgasmic moan of pleasure.

Finally, Edison's last few thrusts did not release sperm into her, and Victoria found her spasms to be subdued; their moans quieted down in unison.

Exhausted, Edison let Victoria back down into the pool, and as they returned to the house, they held hands while walking out of the pool.

Published 
Written by lonelyhotwife2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments