Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost and Found in London

17
7 Comments 7
7.0k Views 7.0k
10.0k words 10.0k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

Her piercing blue eyes flicked from the map to the city vista before her, then back to the map once more. Like everyone, she carried a smartphone but there was something special, something tactile about a paper map. A more authentic, genuine and personal experience and she liked that.

As the cold December air fluttered the map in her hands she could barely believe she was here. She’d never done anything like this in her entire life. It was totally out of character for her. Or was it? Did she even really know?

Once again a boyfriend had dumped her and she didn’t understand why. She never understood. She tried to be the best girlfriend possible. She was kind, intelligent, witty, generous and loving. But still, her relationships never lasted. It kept her awake at night, fearing there was something wrong with her — that at 26 she was somehow broken.

This time, instead of wallowing in self-pity she’d done the opposite. She’d seized the bull by the horns and moved 5,500 miles around the world on a whim. She didn’t know anyone in London, didn’t have a job and had no real idea of what she was going to do. But whatever it was, this time it would be different.

Her previous job paid well but was incredibly boring. However, hours spent planning marketing strategies for niche investment vehicles at a corporate bank had at least lined her bank account.  So now she was rewarding herself with a few weeks or maybe months just finding herself and having fun. She was determined to have fun and to find out who she really was.

The first week flew by in a blur. Days were spent wandering the various neighbourhoods, exploring famous sites, walking the winding streets but most importantly sketching. She’d always liked to draw but somehow it had been years since she picked up a pencil in earnest. Now she was free, she could draw whatever she wanted and whenever. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today she walked aimlessly, lost in her own thoughts as London rushed by. Suddenly a sign caught her eye “The Royal Academy of Arts”. Was that why she had been drawn to the mayhem of Piccadilly? To find her way to this tranquil pantheon to the arts and science. The open courtyard was a refreshing oasis to the hustle and bustle of the street outside.

The hours simply drifted by as she wandered the galleries and hallways taking in pieces by some of her favourite artists. Suddenly her precious silence was rudely interrupted by a tannoy announcement.

“The Academy will be closing in 10 minutes. Please start making your way to the exits.”

Had she really been here for six hours? It didn't seem that long and she hadn’t even taken a break for food or drink. As she meandered towards the exit, her mind lost in the wonders of the building, she tripped — almost completely falling — over a large A-board. Picking herself up, and feeling foolish at the same time, she was struck by a sense of karma.

She read the board and then read it again, she had been right the first time. It really was advertising a short course in life drawing. What a perfect way to indulge her reborn passion and possibly meet some new people. She’d never done life drawing before but it sounded like fun, so paid her fee and signed down instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, it was the day of her first class, so she hurried to the Royal Academy. Bounding up the stairs two at a time, she was the first to arrive. The teacher was just how she had envisaged, an older gentleman in a tweed blazer (he even had patches on the elbows!). 

Stood in place she glanced around the room at her fellow artists. She was by far the youngest person here. The rest were a mix of 40, 50 and 60 somethings, all seemingly very intent on organising their stations.

Suddenly a hush fell over the room as the professor emerged with the model.

“Everyone this is Francisco, our muse for the evening.”

As Francisco stripped off his robe and took his position Charlie was shocked. She’d been expecting a nude model but his confidence awed her, and she was jealous. The way he just stood there, naked, in front of twenty strangers amazed her. Enormous muscles rippled with every slight movement and his chiselled jaw looked like it was actually carved from marble.

But it was his penis that really struck her, she couldn’t take her eyes from it. She’d only ever seen five in her life — and just four of those were erect. But Francisco’s was larger than any of them, even un-erect.

Soon she regained her composure and began her sketch. Shades of grey and black filled her paper and quickly Francisco’s form appeared on her page. His adonis-like body looked almost as good on her easel as it did in real life.

Suddenly a commotion filled the room as a young girl burst through the doors.

“Hey Geoffrey, sorry I’m late. Got caught up. Hope I haven’t missed anything.”

“Late as always Ashley. Quickly now, take the last spot and see if you can get something done in the time remaining,” said the professor.

The new girl, Ashley, took her position a few spots down from Charlie. As her eyes drifted to Francisco a loud whistle blasted from her lips.

“Wow, look at the cock on him,” she laughed — much to everyone else’s shock.

“Ashley! That’s totally inappropriate! Now be quiet and get to work.”

“But it’s fucking huge…” she started.

“I don’t care. Don’t say things like that.”

Charlie couldn’t help but laugh a little. At least she wasn’t the only one that thought his dick was big.

Taking a step back to admire her work she suddenly realised that Geoffrey was talking to her.

“Sorry, I completely missed that. What were you saying?” she said.

“I was complimenting you, Charlie! This is amazing work, especially for someone with such little experience. Well done. Now, Ashley, you could really learn from our newest member here.”

As the class came to an end everyone packed up, grabbed their coats and began heading for the door. 

“Are you going to join us for a drink, Charlie? We always go across the road after class.”

“I’d love to.”

Arriving at the pub everyone headed to the bar to order drinks so Charlie joined them, as Geoffrey offered to buy her a glass of wine.

Hanging out having a few drinks with her new acquaintances was a refreshing change — even fun — for Charlie.

As she was finishing her second glass of wine Ashley came over.

“So you’re the new teacher’s pet are you. Hi, I’m Ashley — I’m about as far away from being the pet as possible,” she laughed.

“Hi, I’m Charlie. Boy that was some entrance you made back there.”

“Yeah, but he did have a massive dick, didn’t he?”

Blushing as she pictured that enormous penis once again Charlie stammered: “I wouldn’t… wouldn’t really… I mean I don’t know.”

“Come on! It was huge. You must have seen plenty of dicks in your time. I bet none were like that.”

Turning a deeper shade of beetroot Charlie said: “It was much bigger than any I’ve seen but I haven’t seen many.”

“You’re fucking with me right. A hot girl like you, I bet the guys have been all over you since school. So how many’s not many 30? 20?”

“No… nothing like that many…”

“Ok, so 10?” Ashley said before seeing Charlie’s head shaking. “What less than 10? What are you married?”

Over the next few hours, the group steadily left until it was just Ashley and Charlie. As they chatted Charlie felt unusually comfortable with her new friend and regaled her with her entire dating history. Not that it took too long.

Finally, Ashley had to go and offered to walk with Charlie to the tube. As the girls parted ways Ashley said: “It was great meeting you. Will you be back next week?”

“Yes, I will. I take it you’ll be late again,”

“Very funny — but probably true,” Ashley replied as she headed for her train.

Back at home Charlie quickly got ready for bed. Lying there as she drifted off, she reflected on the day, how proud she was of her art and how excited she felt with her new friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday came around again very quickly for Charlie and she was more excited than ever. She busied herself during the day and arrived five minutes early to class just as she had the previous week.

“Oh Charlie, so good to see you again,” beamed Geoffrey, “are you going to be my star pupil once again.”

“Hi Geoffrey, I’ll do my best,” she replied heading to the same easel as the previous week.

Quickly the room filled up and as expected Ashley was late. On the dot of 7pm, Geoffrey walked back in with Francisco again.

As Charlie sketched she marvelled at Francisco’s body much more than she had last week. He really did have an amazing physique and Ashley had been right about his penis — it was very large.

Before she knew it, her picture was nearly done — time had really flown by. It dawned on her that there was still no sign of Ashley and she was surprised just how disappointed that made her.

As class wound down, everyone packed up and headed to the pub for a drink. Sitting there talking with everyone felt somehow empty, it had been nice last week but now these older people somewhat bored her.

Charlie decided not to stay for another drink, so made her excuses and left. Strolling down the street she felt despondent in the freezing December air.

“Leaving already? I hoped you’d wait for me,” sang a voice and Charlie’s heart lifted.

Turning around she spotted Ashley and was hit by an almost insuppressible desire to run to her — but resisted. Quickly Ashley caught up to her and slipped her arm through Charlie’s.

“Let’s get out of here, I know somewhere much better.”

As the girls walked they chatted easily, as if they’d been best friends forever. But soon Ashley turned the conversation back to Charlie’s love life.

“You know, I’ve been thinking about you and those dicks.”

“What do you mean “me and those dicks”, what dicks?”

“You’re total lack of exposure to male genitalia of course,” Ashley laughed. “Your problem is you lack confidence. You’re fucking hot and you could have any guy you like, whenever you want.”

“Shut up. You know that’s not true. I’m very awkward around guys.”

“Well, tonight let’s change that. Come with me and do what I do.”

As they walked into the crowded bar Ashley made a point of ostentatiously removing her coat, revealing a cute black dress that was shorter than anything Charlie would wear. Suddenly she felt very underdressed in her jeans and long-sleeved shirt — but copied Ashley anyway.

Ashley headed to the bar and ordered two glasses of wine. Standing there sipping her drink Ashley surveilled the room as Charlie thought just how far outside of her comfort zone she was.

“OK, so these glasses of wine are the last drinks we’ll pay for tonight. Before long you’ll have guys tripping over themselves to buy us drinks.”

“What? How?”

“You see that group of city boys over there? See the one doing all the talking?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, he clearly thinks he’s all that. He’d love to impress his mates by pulling a young girl like you .”

“You maybe, but not me.”

“Quit it with that negativity! You’re gorgeous, he’d be fucking lucky to get with you. Well, look at him, but don’t stare. When he looks at you smile, then look away — like you’re shy.”

“I am shy.”

“Then it should be easy! Keep glancing at him, smiling or maybe bite your lip a little and he’ll be over here in no time.”

Nervously Charlie did as instructed until they made eye contact, she flashed a smile before intuitively looking away. A few moments later she looked back and sure enough, he was staring at her. Returning the smile she quickly turned away once more.

Before she had a chance to check again Ashley piped up: “Good work Charlie, he’s on his way.”

Suddenly her heart pounded in her chest, she’d never expected this to work and had no idea what to do next.

“Hello, I’m Hugo, could I buy you ladies a drink?” 

Luckily, Ashley replied: “That would be lovely, how kind of you. Two glasses of pinot.”

As Hugo handed over the wine he asked: “Would you like to come over and join my friends and me?”

“Not right now, we’re fine here,” chimed Ashley as Hugo almost visibly deflated. “But maybe later.”

They watched as Hugo returned to his friends then turned and smiled at them again.

“He’ll be back,” Ashley stated confidently.

The two girls laughed and drank their wine as Ashley gave Charlie more of her insights into men. Charlie couldn’t have been happier. And sure enough a short while later Hugo returned and bought two more glasses of wine before Ashley dismissed him once again.

Charlie soon lost track of how much she’d drunk but knew it was more than she should have. And Ashley was right, they didn’t pay for any of them. The male suitors came thick and fast, all over-eager to ply two young (not so) innocent girls with drinks.

As the hours ticked by Charlie told her more than she’d told anyone about herself. How she hadn’t lost her virginity until she was twenty. How she’d only had four boyfriends and how the most daring thing she’d tried in the bedroom was doggy style. Finally, much to Charlie’s dismay, it was time to go.

“What are you doing tomorrow night?” Ashley asked as they headed to the tube.

“Nothing. Why?”

“Let’s go out again. I had a great time tonight.”

“I had an amazing time too, give me a call,” said Charlie.

With that, they exchanged numbers and set off for home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she nursed the last remnants of her hangover from the previous night,  Charlie’s phone rang.

“Hey there gorgeous, it’s Ashley. You still up for tonight?”

“Of course I am. What do you have planned?”

“Oh, you’ll see. Wear something nice. Something sexy, really sexy.”

Stepping off the bus just before 10pm she quickly found Ashley and the two hugged.

“So tonight you’re in for something special. Really special. But you might be shocked. Are you open to being shocked.”

“Sure, I guess. But what are you talking about?”

“You’ll see,” Ashley laughed wickedly.

They strolled along Kingsland Road in hipster-central, but instead of heading to one of the trendy bars, clubs or restaurants Ashley headed to an unassuming door next to a hairdresser. She buzzed and quickly a man’s voice answered.

“Hey it’s Ashley,” she said and instantly the door unlocked.

Taking Charlie’s hand, Ashley headed inside and down a long flight of dark stairs. What she saw next blew her mind and (as predicted) shocked her to the core. 

As they emerged from a short dark corridor they entered a huge underground club. A modern, stylish bar filled one corner and elegant velvet booths covered one wall. Along the other side were small intimate tables with tall stools. And in the middle of the room was a smallish raised stage.

But it was the clientele that astonished her. Spinning around to question her friend, she saw Ashley had whipped off her long coat. Now she stood wearing a short black and red latex dress and a pair of latex stockings.

“I told you that you’d be shocked,” Ashley smiled, “now relax and grab a drink.”

Sipping her wine frantically Charlie checked out the room. There were men in nothing but tiny shorts; one man in his fifties dressed as a baby; women in corsets and thigh-high boots; as well as more leather, latex and PVC than she had ever seen.

“What is this place?” she asked.

“It’s a private members club. Or sex club to you,” Ashley smiled. “Now you’ve calmed down a bit, come with me.”

Heading towards the back wall, Ashley eased back a curtain and headed into a more private room. If the main lounge had shocked Charlie, it was nothing compared to what awaited here. At first, she gasped, then she couldn’t take her eyes off the scenes in front of her.

Men were tied to crosses or benches being whipped by women; one guy sat in a swing as a young girl buried her forearm in his ass; a woman knelt as five guys jerked off across her naked body and several couples were simply having sex.

She’d never seen anything like it.

“Now you’ve seen more dicks tonight than in the rest of your life,” Ashley joked as they headed back to the bar.

As they took their seats once again, Charlie asked: “Why did you bring me here?”

“You’re too uptight about your body, about sex, about dicks and I thought this would be good for you.”

“Good for me how?”

“Here you can do whatever you want or nothing. You can watch, you can learn or you can just relax. I want you to see that guys want to fuck you, want to be with you and I want you to learn that you can revel in that — guilt free.”

As she finished, a forty-something-year-old guy in a pair of leather trousers and no top wandered over.

“Hi Ashley, can I rub your rub your feet?”

“Hey Bob, only if you show my friend Charlie your cock.”

Without hesitation, Bob undid his trousers and pulled out his dick. Charlie blushed.

“That’s good Bob,” Ashley said, as she kicked her shoes off.

Charlie watched as he knelt down and massaged Ashley’s petite, latex-covered feet. Every so often he’d lean down and lick them as well.

As they sat there, man after man came by. Some wanted to buy drinks; some offered shoulder massages; some wanted her to take them into the back room and some just wanted to talk. Each and every one of them whipped their dick out as soon as Ashley asked them to. Charlie marvelled at the power Ashley wielded over these men — over all men.

A few drinks later and a young guy about Charlie’s age sauntered over to her.

“I’ve been admiring you for an hour or so… but I just got the courage to come over,” he said. " I’m Tony. I was wondering if you’d… if you’d spank me.”

“You what?” Charlie started to say before Ashley quickly interjected: “She’d love to!”

Ashley jumped up and grabbed Charlie by the hand: “Let’s go,” she cried excitedly.

Entering the back room, Tony quickly headed for a low bench dropping his trousers and climbing onto his hands and knees. As Tony parted his legs, his shaved balls and dick fell into view and Charlie was excited.

“Ask him if he wants bare hand, crop, flogger or paddle,” Ashley whispered. So Charlie did.

“I’d love to feel a crop please,” Tony replied.

Charlie looked around confused until Ashley handed her a riding crop. Unsure of what to do, she lightly slapped the leather bit on one of his cheeks.

“Much harder,” she urged. So Charlie flicked the crop what she thought was much harder.

“For fuck’s sake,” Ashley said, “do you mind if I show my young friend how to do it?”

“Feel free Mistress Ashley,” Tony dutifully replied.

Taking the crop Ashley swung it back as far as she could and unleashed it with all her might. A loud crack of leather burst forth and Tony flinched. Charlie saw the bright red impact mark it had left. Crack, crack, crack went Ashley, each time harder than the last as more and more welts appeared.

“Now your turn,” she smiled, handing it back to Charlie.

Building up her confidence she whipped Tony as hard as she dared and a satisfying thwack rang out, as a tiny red mark appeared. But something else happened, a stirring, an awakening of sorts. A surge of dopamine and endorphins rushed through her body. This felt good!

Time and again she caned that willing, naked ass as crack, whacks and moans filled the room. Hit by hit his rear became a patchwork or marks, welts and bruises. With each impact, Charlie became more and more aroused.

“Now lightly flick his balls,” Ashley said almost imperceptibly.

Taking her advice, Charlie gave a light flick to his shaven sac. Tony groaned and then moaned: “Oh yes.”

Now she was loving it. Alternating between hard whacks on his ass and light, almost teasing ones on his balls, Charlie felt totally at home. As her punishment continued she saw that Tony’s cock was now fully erect and dripping pre-cum.

Perhaps overcome with the moment or maybe it was the wine, she reached forward with her left hand and grasped his dick. Slowly she began stroking it, savouring the excitement — the Charlie she knew would never do this.

“Oh yes. Oh please, yes,” moaned Tony.

With her left hand busy, she carried on caning him with her right. Within moments Tony was huffing and puffing and she watched as his ass tensed, while his cock swelled and then he launched a thick jet of cum onto the bench. Charlie was mesmerised.

Ashley flung her arms around her crying: “I’m so proud of you! Now come with me and leave Tony to clean up his mess.”

“Thank you Mistress Charlie, that was amazing,” Tony shouted after the girls.

Back at the bar, Ashley ordered shots to celebrate.

“How did that feel?”

“It felt… I… I don’t… I don’t… it felt strangely good. I think.”

“Right! It feels fucking amazing for me, almost as good as sex itself — almost.”

“I didn’t think I’d enjoy it but I did. I really did. It got me… excited.”

“I could tell,” Ashley laughed, staring at Charlie’s chest.

Looking down, Charlie saw her erect nipples poking out of her dress — maybe she should have worn a bra tonight. As the girls downed their shots more people than ever started to arrive.

“It’s getting busier now,” Ashley said, “the show will start soon, just watch,”

Sure enough, a few moments later an attractive couple in their thirties arrived on stage in robes. Quickly they dropped them and proceeded to fuck in front of the crowd.

Charlie had never seen anything like it. The couple made sex look like an Olympic sport. It was the first time Charlie had seen half of these positions and couldn’t believe it when as the final act the guy slid his huge cock into his partner’s butt.

“Did you see that,” she whispered to Ashley, “doesn’t that hurt?”

“Not if you do it right, it can feel amazing.”

“You mean you’ve done that?”

“Of course, haven’t you at least thought of it?”

“No never. But it did look fucking hot.”

Over the rest of the night, Charlie drank way more than she should; watched Ashley jerk off two guys at once; whipped another willing victim herself; and saw more penises than she ever thought she would in her life.

Finally, 5am came and the party wound down. Grabbing their coats the girls left to head home. As they reached the bus stop Charlie threw her arms around Ashley.

“Thank you for tonight, I had a really great time.”

“I hoped you would,” Ashley replied, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. “See you late, hun.”

Once home, Charlie climbed into bed drunk, exhausted and exhilarated. She’d seen and done so many things she never envisaged. Was this truly her? Or was she just intoxicated by a new city?

Quickly she fell into a deep, well-deserved sleep. But a few hours later she suddenly awoke panting hard, her forehead dripping with sweat. Confused and disorientated she looked around the room. Just then a surge of electricity coursed through her body, sending tingles to every nerve ending imaginable.  A huge ripple of pleasure raced through her as a wave of dampness spread from between her thighs. Ripping back the covers she saw a large, dinner-plate-sized wet patch on the sheets. 

“Have I just peed myself?” she thought.

It was a feeling, a powerful sensation she’d never experienced before — something almost magical. Slowly it dawned on her.

“Was that an orgasm? Is that what they felt like?”

As she gradually calmed down, her breathing slowed and her forehead dried off. She thought back to her dreams. Was she dreaming of whipping Tony, jerking him off, or the couple on stage? Then she remembered.

She’d been dreaming of Ashley.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie spent most of the rest of the weekend thinking of that club, everything she had a seen and done and of course Ashley. She’d surprised herself — she’d never done anything like that before, but boy had she enjoyed herself. Then there was Ashley. What was it about this girl that so intrigued her? Charlie would tell her anything and yearned for her approval — more than anything in her life.

Lounging around her flat on Sunday, she found herself unconsciously sketching. Suddenly her phone buzzed. Her heart raced — who could it be but Ashley. Pouncing on the message, she was delighted to see Ashley wanted to meet her on Tuesday.

“You free Tuesday afternoon??? See you at the Academy at 2:45pm?” it read.

“Tues, not Thurs? What for?” she replied.

“You’ll see ;)”

“OK see you there!”

Now she was intrigued — but also excited, she couldn’t wait to see Ashley again.

Returning to her sketch she realised she’d drawn Ashley’s smiling face, and blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure that Ashley would be late, Charlie was delighted when bang-on 2:45pm she appeared, almost skipping into Burlington House. Grinning broadly she hugged Charlie tightly in their now-familiar greeting.

“Hey gorgeous, so happy to see you.”

Charlie’s heart fluttered.

“Great to see you too. Now, what’s going on.”

“Oh I’ve booked us something special, come with me.”

Bounding up the stairs, Ashley led her up to the studios just as if it was Thursday. But instead of Geoffrey being there to greet them, a late middle-aged lady waited keenly at the top of the stairs.

“Oh Ashley, there you are,” she said.

“Hi Louise, this is my friend Charlie I was telling you about.”

“Hello, Charlie, lovely to meet you. So great of you do this on such short notice.”

She wanted to ask “do what?” but before she had a chance both Ashley and Louise headed into a small side room, so she followed.

“You can get ready in here. Everyone else will be here soon,” Louise instructed as she left the girls alone.

“What’s going on Ashley?” Charlie asked, suddenly very concerned.

An almost evil grin spread across Ashley’s face: “Well… I sometimes model for Louise’s class on Tuesdays. But today, I told her that you’d be taking my place!”

“You did WHAT!” she practically cried. “I can’t… I won’t… you’ll have…” she stammered as tears welled in her eyes.

Embracing her closely, the petite Ashley whispered: “You CAN do this. You’ll be amazing and it will be really, really good for you. Do it for me… please.”

“I can’t… I can’t…” she implored

“Believe me. You’ll be awesome. Just walk out there, drop your robe and imagine your back at the club, or just with me — whatever you need to do. Nobody is judging you — except you. I’ll be so, so proud of you if you do this for me.”

Charlie so wanted to please her. She was desperate for Ashley to be proud of her once again. But still, she wasn’t sure.

“Do you want me to stay with you while you get undressed? Or shall I leave you to get ready?”

Breathing deeply Charlie asked to be left alone. Ashley kissed her lightly on the cheek then turned and left. Reaching the door she looked back and said: “Go knock them out, babe.”

Peeling off her clothes, Charlie couldn’t believe she was actually going to do this. She hated her body, she barely even looked at herself in the mirror after a shower. She never felt attractive and couldn’t understand why anyone would want to see her naked. But for some reason, it was important to Ashley, so she stripped and donned a robe.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

Way too soon Louise arrived: “Ready Charlie?”

She just nodded still barely believing this was happening. As she walked into the room she kept her eyes down but could feel everyone in the room staring at her and quickly her cheeks reddened.

“Class, today we have a new model, Charlie,” Louise said.

Petrified, hyperventilating and shaking slightly Charlie turned her back to the class and dropped her robe. Lying on the chaise longue she found she could avoid looking at the students and instead concentrated on breathing — so she didn’t pass out.

Finally, something changed. She suddenly began feeling comfortable. She didn’t care that everyone in the room was staring at her nude body. She relaxed, her breathing eased and for the first time, she glanced around the room.

Much like her class, there were around twenty people, a mix of men and women but mainly women and most were middle-aged or older. It dawned on her that there was nothing sexual or embarrassing about this. Slowly she began revelling in her nudity.

Suddenly an older gentleman in the front row bent down for a new piece of charcoal and Charlie spotted a familiar face lurking at the back. Cocking a cheeky eyebrow and smiling wildly was Ashley. Once again Charlie’s heart raced.

Eventually, the class ended and she pulled her robe back on. Louise praised her and complimented her students.

Swiftly Ashley ran up to her, hugging her once again: “I told you that you could do it. You were incredible. Now quick, I need to show you something.

Before the artists could remove their sketches Ashley dragged Charlie around to see their work. What she saw amazed her. At every station was a picture of a young, lithe, large breasted goddess. In every one, she looked wonderful. A sexy, young, confident woman totally at home in her own skin.

“You see! This is how people look at you. You’re fucking hot. It’s only you who doesn’t think so.”

With her head swimming, Charlie made her way back to the changing room with Ashley. Could she really have been so wrong about herself for all these years? Could she actually be attractive? Sexy even?

As she quickly began to get dressed she asked Ashley: “So that is what this was all about?”

“Well that and I was dying to see you naked!” she replied with a wink.

Taken aback but delighted, her heart beat faster than she could ever remember: “And… er… um… what did you think?”

“You’re smoking hot. You’ve got an amazing pair of tits, great ass but… we need to do something about that enormous jungle between your thighs. I couldn’t even see your pussy!”

All sorts of thoughts raced through Charlie’s spinning head. Ashley had wanted to see her naked, she liked her tits and ass and regretted not seeing her pussy! For some reason, this turned her on more than she could imagine. Pulling on her underwear in silence, she was on cloud nine and didn’t know what to say next.

“Oh, and we should get you some MUCH sexier underwear than that!” Ashley laughed.

“And I bet you’ve got some ideas about that?” Charlie riffed flirtatiously. 

“Well if you’ll trust me again, I know some places we can get you some truly sexy underwear?”

With her freshly discovered confidence she replied with a small bite of her lower lip: “I’m putty in your hands.”

“Fuck, I’ve created a monster,” Ashley chuckled grabbing her friend by the hand.

Forty minutes later the two friends strolled through Ashley’s self-described favourite lingerie store in the city — Agent Provocateur. As she examined the underwear Charlie couldn’t imagine herself in any of it and was once more feeling overwhelmed.

“You pick out some sets you think will look good and I’ll try them on,” she said.

Happily, Ashley took to the task like a kid in a candy shop, once she was done, the girls headed to the changing room together. Stripping off in front of her friend for the second time in one day, Charlie was excited. One by one she tried on the sexy underwear and was delighted that Ashley was right, she did look good.

“Wow, look at you!,” Ashley exclaimed, “Well except for all those pubes, you look amazing.”

Standing side by side, Charlie had to admit to herself that Ashley was right — she did look good. Even more importantly, she felt good, she felt confident and above all, she felt sexy. Unable to decide, she chose to buy everything that Ashley had picked out. Despite the £1,000 price tag, it was worth every penny.

Leaving with her multitude of bags she already felt sexier. Stopping for a drink she thanked Ashley.

“I’ve had an amazing day and it’s all down to you. Thank you.”

“Hey, it was all you. I didn’t do anything really, all the hard work was you.”

Relaxing with a glass of white wine Charlie eventually grew the confidence to ask the question that had been festering in her brain for hours.

“You mentioned my… my… er… my pubic hair earlier. What’s… um… wrong with it?”

“There’s nothing wrong with it, sweetie — especially if you like it that way. But it looks like you’ve never even trimmed it.”

“I haven’t. Have you?” she asked.

“Of course. I have mine totally waxed every three weeks or so. Or sooner if I’m expecting someone to be looking at it,” she smiled with a glint in her eye.

“Really? I thought only porn stars did that. Why do you do that? Doesn’t it hurt?”

“Well, it does hurt — especially the first couple of times. But I think it looks so much better, plus it feels unbelievable when someone’s licking down there.”

Charlie blushed once more, none of her boyfriends had ever licked her “down there” and she’d never thought to ask them.

“But waxing it all off might be a bit much for you. You could trim it and maybe shave some of it off?”

After a couple more drinks Ashley announced she needed to go. Hugging goodbye, Charlie thanked her once again then watched as Ashley began walking away. Suddenly she spun around.

“Hang on! I nearly forgot, I have something for you,” she said, handing over a folded piece of paper. “But don’t open it until you get home, OK?”

“I promise,” Charlie replied as Ashley quickly kissed her cheek.

As soon as she got home Charlie couldn’t wait to open her “present”. Carefully unfolding the paper she was both shocked and delighted at what she saw. Ashley had donated her sketch from art class. But instead of the pose Charlie had struck, Ashley had depicted her with her legs wide open masturbating.

Chuckling at her friend’s image her phone buzzed with an incoming message. Checking it, Charlie was stunned at what she saw.

“Wasn’t sure you believed me ;)” was all it said. 

But the pictures said more than a thousand words. There was one picture of Ashley naked on her bed and another, an almost graphically close up shot of her perfectly smooth pussy.

Immediately Charlie felt herself getting wet. She’d never seen another girl this explicitly and studied the picture more than she felt she should. Trying on her new lingerie once again, she really felt amazing — better than she ever had.

As she got ready for bed she stopped before the mirror and removed her underwear. Opening up her phone, she pulled up Ashley’s pictures and compared it to her bushy pubes. “She’s right,” she thought, “it does look much better.” Pulling her panties back up, she climbed into bed and tried to sleep.

But she couldn’t settle, that image kept popping into her mind. Once more she grabbed her phone and checked out Ashley’s picture. Before she knew it, her right hand was making its way into her underwear.

Tentatively she touched herself and found she was already excited. A gentle gasp escaped her lips. How long had it been? She certainly hadn’t masturbated in London. As she began to tease her wet pussy she worked it out, it had been more than six months.

As she stared at Ashley’s waxed perfection she gently stroked her ever-more-excited pussy and was surprised at how wet she was. With her slick fingers, she rubbed and stroked at her open lips, working her way swiftly up to her hardening clit. As she moaned, Charlie slid two fingers inside herself — all the time looking at Ashley’s pussy.

Quicker and quicker she went, alternating from delving between her soft, supple folds to massaging her ever-so-sensitive clitoris. Soon she was panting, her large tits heaving and her body rocking with her motions. Finally, an intense release rippled through her body and she sighed deeply. Slowly she pulled her hand from her pants and rolled over to sleep.

As she settled down, it dawned on her that her masturbation had felt great — but nothing like last night. That raw, passionate, electric surge that had soaked her sheets as she dreamt of Ashley. Did she even know how to give herself a proper orgasm? Could she ever give herself to anyone — even herself? Is that why her boyfriends always left her?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking early the next day, Charlie immediately headed for a shower — stopping only to grab a pair of scissors, a mirror and her razor. The next thirty minutes were spent carefully trimming and shaving her bikini area until just a small rectangle of hair sat above her slit. Despite Ashley’s picture she just couldn’t bring herself to go all the way bald.

After drying off, she stood naked in front of her mirror and for the first time ever admired her body. Ashley WAS right, she was hot! Pulling on a pair of lacy briefs and matching bra she had bought yesterday, Charlie did something she’d never done before — she took a picture of herself in lingerie.

She debated for about fifteen minutes before sending it to Ashley. Instantly she replied.

“WOW! You look amazing! #nopubes”

“Thanks!” she replied.

“Did you butter your muffin to my pic last night? I know I will be tonight ;)”

It took Charlie a moment to understand, but when she did, she was too embarrassed to reply — but also over the moon at the thought of Ashley masturbating to her picture.

That night she touched herself again as she imagined Ashley fingering herself to her picture. As she fell asleep she realised she'd never, ever, done that two nights in a row.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art class came around once again and for the first time, Charlie couldn’t care less. All she wanted was to see Ashley. Despite the male model and his enormous cock, all she could focus on was “when will Ashley arrive?”, but she didn’t.

As the lesson ended everyone headed to the pub, but Charlie declined. She now felt ridiculous having pulled on a short dress, new lingerie and a pair of stockings. Slowly she started making her way home. Just as she was about to board the tube her phone rang.

“Hey, babe! Sorry, I’m running later than ever tonight!”

Charlie’s heart soared.

“Remember that bar we went to last week? See you there in 30 minutes?”

Charlie happily agreed and wandered there slowly. With her new-found sense of confidence and sexiness, she marched inside and ordered a drink. Perched at the bar she was delighted when within minutes a guy walked over to talk to her. She quickly dismissed him.

She sensed Ashley arrive before she saw her, as a hush seemed to descend on the crowded bar. Soon a gentle hand touched her shoulder, sending an electric jolt through Charlie’s body.

“Hey there sexy lady, you look like you could do with some company. Can I buy you a drink?” she asked rhetorically.

Soon they were sipping their wine and chatting easily, as Ashley admired Charlie’s outfit.

“Look at you! I bet all the guys here are checking you out. I know I did.” Leaning closer, she whispered: “You never answered me. Did you flick your bean over my picture?”

As Charlie’s cheeks turned pink once again — she certainly knew how to make her blush — Ashley smiled.

“You did! Don’t be embarrassed, I hoped you would.”

Changing the subject slightly, Charlie confided that she was wearing her new lingerie and how empowered and sexy it made her feel.

“So I saw you trimmed your bush down there,” Ashley said, “did you go completely smooth?”

“I couldn’t bring myself to go as bald as you, but I did shave off a lot of them. And you were right, it does look much better.”

“Show me,” ordered Ashley.

“What?”

“I want you to show me.”

“Here? Are you crazy?” Charlie exclaimed.

“Well you could, I’m sure nobody would object. But I meant, go to the bathroom and take a picture for me — right now.”

Not wanting to disappoint, Charlie trotted off to the ladies room and within a couple of minutes returned and handed Ashley her phone.

Letting out a quiet whistle, Ashley cooed: “Very nice. You look good enough to eat,” as she stared into Charlie’s icy-blue eyes and smiled.

Edging closer to Charlie so their knees touched as they sat on the tall stools by the bar, Ashley moved her mouth next to Charlie’s ear. The warmth of her breath felt like a hot summer breeze on a sultry afternoon. After what felt like an eternity she spoke.

“Do you want to know what underwear I’m wearing?"

Charlie was mesmerised and instantly intrigued, so she nodded. Parting her thighs slightly Ashley took Charlie’s hand and swiftly slid it under the hem of her short skirt.

Her eye’s nearly popped out of her head as her fingers touched the soft, welcoming lips of Ashley’s waxed cunt. Immediately she snatched her hand back, looking around to see if anyone was watching. 

“Do I need to buy you another drink or two or will you come home with now?” Ashley asked bluntly.

Suddenly shocked, surprised and excited all at once Charlie agreed. It was only then that the panic set in. What was she doing? She’d never been attracted to girls? What was about to happen?

Sensing her trepidation, Ashley reached out a soothing hand and grabbed Charlie’s arm lightly.

“Don’t worry. You trust me, don’t you? You’ll have fun.”

Instantly Charlie felt more at ease, she’d already done so many things with Ashley that she had never considered before. Why should this be any different? Finishing their drinks, the two were soon on their way arm in arm to the tube.

Sat together on the train, Ashley placed her arm around Charlie’s shoulder and pulled her head close. Gently she stroked her long light-blonde hair.

Once at Ashley’s flat, she turned to Charlie: “You seem very nervous. Do you want a drink? Do you not want this?”

“It’s just I’ve… I’ve never been with a girl.”

“I can tell,” Ashley gently smiled, “but you’ll be fine.” Walking over to Charlie, she opened her coat and softly slid it from her shoulders. Placing a smooth hand on Charlie’s cheek and another around her waist, Ashley pulled them together.

Slowly their plump, red lips touched and she kissed her lovingly but firmly on the lips. Charlie didn’t resist. Instead, her mouth opened slightly, inviting Ashley’s tongue inside. God, it felt amazing. Completely different from every kiss she’d had with a boy. Instead of fighting, their tongues danced together as one, caressing and teasing one another. Soft, long and sensual, the kiss lasted for what felt like hours. Immediately Charlie’s fears faded.

Parting, Ashley grasped Charlie’s hand and led her to the bedroom. Kissing her passionately once again, their bodies pressed firmly against each other so tightly Charlie could feel Ashley’s heartbeat. Without Charlie realising, Ashley managed to unzip her dress during the kiss. As they separated Charlie’s dress fell effortlessly to the floor.

Surprised at herself, Charlie didn’t protest and didn’t feel at all ashamed, embarrassed or unnerved. She felt proud, confident and sexy standing in her black and red lingerie. Ashley’s eager hands began to explore her body. They roamed over her smooth exposed flesh, her strong fingers kneaded and grasped Charlie’s ass through her sheer panties and soon a hand grasped her breast.

Before she knew it, Ashley had popped the clasp on her bra, allowing her ample 36E breasts to burst free. It was only moments before Ashley’s lips encircled a nipple, eliciting a gentle moan from Charlie. A hot, firm tongue tantalised her taut tit, teasing the nipple to full erectness as Ashley’s hand squeezed her other boob.

Charlie had never felt anything like this. Boys always roughly manhandled her tits, never adored them as Ashley was doing. Every lick, suck and squeeze seemed designed specifically for Charlie’s pleasure and not for Ashley’s — the complete opposite of her limited experience with men.

As her knees began to shake, Ashley raised her head from Charlie’s now rock-solid tits and pushed her towards the bed. Reaching behind her back, Ashley undid her zip and slithered out of her figure-hugging dress. Despite having seen that photo, Ashley’s naked body was ever more stunning than Charlie could believe.

Her small pert tits seemed to defy gravity, standing almost perfectly still as she moved. A well-toned six-pack was clearly visible and that perfectly, pruned pussy looked amazing. Falling onto the bed, the two embraced tightly. Ashley’s tits felt even better than they looked as they pressed into Charlie’s.

While they’re tongues tangoed together, Ashley’s hand slid down Charlie's stomach, past her suspender belt and to her lacy briefs. She paused for a moment then pressed over the panties, gently stroking Charlie’s already wet pussy.

“Oh god yes,” moaned Charlie. Ashley’s touch was so sensual and sexy that she was lost in a world of bliss.

Bit by bit she teased Charlie, before finally slipping her hand inside her underwear. Charlie’s legs fell apart in anticipation. Finally, she felt them, as Ashley’s loving fingers lightly touched her swollen pussy lips.

“Ah. Ah. Ah. Yes,” she moaned, as she closed her eyes in delight.

Carefully, Ashley slid her fingertips up add down Charlie’s soaking slit. Seemingly enjoying the torture she was delivering, Ashley really took her time. Up and down she went. All the way up, and then all the way down. With each pass, Charlie got wetter and her clit got harder. Time and again Ashley stroked her. Ever so lightly she brushed against that engorged nub, savouring the moans of delights coming from Charlie.

Finally, she pushed one finger inside.

“Ohhhh. Ohh yes,” groaned Charlie, as the finger rocked back and forth, achingly slowly stretching her young pussy.

“Fuck, you’re so tight,” said Ashley as she pulled her hand from Charlie’s panties. Admiring her hand that was slick with Charlie’s juices, she seductively sucked it clean. Grabbing a pillow, she expertly pulled Charlie’s panties off and popped the pillow beneath her hips.

Placing one hand on each thigh, she stared into Charlie’s eyes as she slithered down between her legs. Charlie could barely believe it. No boyfriend had ever gone down on her and she’d always been too shy to ask. 

As Ashley’s keen tongue parted her sensitive pussy lips for the first time Charlie was blown away.

“Holy fuck... that feels amazing,” she whimpered. She’d genuinely never felt anything like it.

Expertly Ashley lapped away, licking deep into every tiny fold and crevice of Charlie’s most intimate areas. Her tantalising tongue reached parts Charlie had never touched herself. As she worked her lips and circled her pulsating clit, her fingers reached deep inside. With each movement the tight walls clamped onto Ashley’s fingers, struggling to cope with the intense feelings of passion.

Her senses inflamed more than ever, Charlie writhed in ecstasy gasping, panting and striving for composure. Just as she felt she could take no more Ashley would slow her motions and allow her to relax. Then as soon as Ashley sensed she was ready, she’d resume her perfect ravishing of her inexperienced partner.

Finally, Charlie felt like she was about to explode. Every pore of her hyper-sensitive body and her mind was lost to an indescribable feeling of pleasure. Her back arched aggressively, while her pussy clamped and squeezed on Ashley’s fingers. He breaths were short, sharp and erratic as she struggled to carry on.

Eventually, Ashley allowed it to hit. A surge of electricity raced through her body, sending tingles of passion from her head to the tips of her toes. A huge blast of incredible ecstasy went off like a bomb in her cunt and a wave of hot cum surged out of her like never before.

“Ah. Ah. Ah. Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck!” she cried, as Ashley kept licking and fingering her ravaged pussy.

Wave after, wave crashed across her and beads of sweat streamed from her skin until she could literally take no more. Clamping her thighs together, she had no choice but to pull away from Ashley’s tortuous touch — otherwise, she would have passed out.

When she could eventually open her eyes she realised just how hard she was panting. She felt exhausted and knew that she’d just had her first ever orgasm. Everything that went before paled into insignificance — nobody had made her feel like this, not even herself.

Slowly Ashley’s smiling face appeared, practically dripping in her cum.

“Fuck you taste amazing,” she gasped as she climbed up the bed. Before Charlie could object, she kissed her deeply and passionately on the lips. 

For the first time, she tasted her own juices. A rich, savoury and fragrant flavour. And as always, Ashley was right, she did taste good.

Wrapping her small, strong arms around her, Ashley said: “You were amazing. I knew you would be,” as she kissed Charlie on the forehead.

Feeling totally spent, safe and secure she quickly drifted off into a deep sleep. As she held Charlie and watched her sleep, Ashley felt exhilarated and reached down to her own wet pussy. Slowly, quietly and softly she stroked herself to a small, almost controlled orgasm.

As the sun rose Charlie woke alongside her naked friend. She still couldn’t believe what she’d done — but didn’t regret it for a moment. While the stunning Ashley slept alongside her, Charlie couldn’t resist stretching out a hand to feel her small, firm breast. Savouring the weight of another woman’s tit in her hand for the first time, Charlie marvelled at how beautiful she found Ashley.

“So do you like my tits?” Ashley quietly asked before her eyes even opened.

Suddenly Charlie felt ashamed and embarrassed: “I’m sorry…”

But before she could finish, Ashley grabbed her hand and squeezed it over her breast: “It feels so great, don’t stop,” she assured Charlie.

Slowly she gained more confidence, pressing, massaging and admiring the young, solid tits of her lover. Her eyes couldn’t help but stare as Ashley’s nipples grew increasingly erect at her touch.

“You can suck them, if you’d like,” Ashley urged.

Cautiously and wracked with nerves, Charlie slowly lowered her head to Ashley’s tiny 32B breasts. Thought’s raced through her mind, but pushing those to one side she softly clamped her warm, eager mouth around Ashley’s already-hardening nipples.

She’d never felt anything like it. The weight of these tiny tits amazed her but the smooth, delicate flesh was unbelievable. As her lips clasped on like a newborn, her tongue ached to reach the nipple. Carefully, she flicked her tongue over it. My God, it was incredible. At once supple and forgiving, yet at the same time strong, solid and assertive — she couldn’t get enough.

Charlie’s inexperienced tongue, teased, tempted and tickled Ashley’s tit, but clearly, she was doing something right as her moans increased with each twitch of her thrilling tongue.

“Oh yes Charlie, yes,” she muttered, almost under her breath.

Encouraged or just plain excited — she no longer knew which — Charlie inched her hand down Ashley’s svelte young body. Her fingers traced a path across each bump of her defined six-pack and down to her pelvis. Christ her skin felt smooth with the complete lack of hair. Further down she stretched, now desperate to please her patient lover.

An immense heat hit her fingertips as soon as she reached between Ashley’s thighs and she paused, not through fear but wanting to savour the moment — to etch it in her mind for all time. 

Charlie had thought that she knew her own pussy well, but Ashley had already shown her just how wrong she was. She’d made her feel unimaginable pleasure. Charlie didn’t know how she could hope to satisfy this gorgeous nymph. But she was determined to try.

Following the natural lines of Ashley’s fit body, Charlie parted her thighs — her mouth still clutching that dense tit. Oh, the heat! Her middle finger led the way as she ran it the length of Ashley’ pouting pussy lips. Her slick juices made it easy for Charlie. Up and down she stroked, gradually increasing her pressure as Ashley’s lips parted — welcoming her advances.

“Mmm, that’s it. That’s it. Nice and slow,” Ashley encouraged.

Almost accidentally, Charlie’s ring finger joined her middle finger and suddenly she was working both fingers simultaneously.  As Ashley moaned her approval the fingers sank deeper in the warm, velvety smoothness of her tight cunt. 

“Fuck she is so wet,” thought Charlie as her fingers effortless slid in and out of her adventurous playmate.

By now she was desperate to see Ashley’s pussy convulsing around her digits. Reluctantly releasing that incredible nipple, she shuffled down the bed for a prime view. As she approached, Ashley’s delicious personal aroma reached her nostrils for the first time. She’d only ever smelled her own juices but Ashley’s were much lighter, a fruity, somewhat spicy perfume that drew her in.

God, it was beautiful to watch as her slick fingers dived and delved into Ashley’s eager pussy. She could feel those muscular walls clasping onto her fingers, frantically trying to hold them in. In and out they went as Ashley moaned and grew wetter with each passing moment.

Until that instant, she’d never thought of licking another girl’s pussy but she was suddenly overcome with desire. A deep, carnal need to not just taste Ashley’s bouquet but to feel her hot flesh with her tongue.

Bending lower, she inhaled the rich fragrance once more as she stuck out her tongue. It was magnificent — far better than she could have imagined. Ashley’s parted lips opened wide, beckoning the new guest inside. A tart, tangy taste delighted her mouth as her warm tongue tunnelled inside, desperate to reach as far as possible.

“Oh fuck Charlie, that’s so good,” cried Ashley at the first lick.

Soon she was lapping away like a starving cat, frantically devouring each drop of the sacred juice as if her life depended on it. Faster and faster went her mouth, as her fingers plunged deeper and deeper into the rich pink interior.

“Yes. Yes. Yes,” moaned Ashley as her hands reached for Charlie’s head, positioning it in just the right spot. “My clit, please, my clit,” she panted.

How could she have forgotten that? She’d been too preoccupied with her own pleasure, the delights of tasting Ashley. Swiftly she moved her mouth, allowing her fingers to continue their excellent work. Charlie had heard all the jokes about men not being able to find the clitoris, but as soon as she looked, it was impossible to miss.

Bright red, inflamed and almost pulsing with heat, Ashley’s clit was begging for attention. A soft lick sent ripples of passion coursing through her naked friend. But the instant she clamped her mouth around it and slowly sucked, it was like a firework had gone off!

Ashley wriggled, she writhed, she panted and moaned, but Charlie was enjoying this way too much to stop. Unrelenting, her fingers dug deep, sliding in faster and faster as she sucked that bright nub into her warm mouth.

“Fuck Charlie! Yes. Yes. You’re going to make me cum,” Ashley gasped, encouraging Charlie to suck more vigorously and pound her pussy harder than ever.

Suddenly Charlie felt a burst of heat and spasms deep inside Ashley’s pussy as a tsunami of hot, sticky cum cascaded across her hand and onto her neck. Ashley’s thighs tightened, her body tensed and time seemed to stand still. She arched her back and pulled Charlie’s head even harder into her dripping pussy.

Gradually Charlie slowed and Ashley relaxed, releasing her devoted pupil. Looking up, Charlie was greeted by a beaming smile on Ashley’s sweat-drenched face.

“Fuck that was good! Quick, kiss me — I want to taste my pussy on you.”

Crawling from between those toned, muscular thighs, Charlie kissed her passionately on the lips. Unlike last night, now Ashley devoured her, keen to suck every drop of her cum from Charlie’s mouth, nose, cheeks and face.

Finally, the two fell into a close embrace as Ashley once again stroked Charlie’s hair. As she lay there she felt safer and more content that she could ever remember. A veil had been lifted from her eyes. No longer would she be the shy, demure and timid young girl. She had found herself and it was all down to this incredible girl — no, not a girl; this woman!

“So what do you feel like doing today,” Ashley asked as her fingers tussled Charlie’s hair.

She didn’t need a second to think about it, she already knew. Without a hint of hesitation, a morsel of doubt or a shred of embarrassment she stated with assured conviction: “I want to go back to that club.”

“Oh you do?” quizzed a delighted Ashley, “why?”

“You keep telling me I need more dick. I bet we can find a lovely one there for us to share,” Charlie smiled confidently, “maybe you can even get him to put it in my ass.”

 

Published 
Written by LondonLimey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments