Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peaches

"Peaches, young hot and seductive asks Mark for a favour."

30
11 Comments 11
16.3k Views 16.3k
7.6k words 7.6k words

The taxi rolled slowly along the tree-lined street in suburbia. I watched kids bicycling and grown-ups setting up BBQs or lounging in the warm sunlight. It was a Sunday in July, and I had been gone for almost two years. Two long dusty years I had spent with my wife in a hell hole in Africa. We were both freelancers and had decided to fly over to report on the situation. The first eighteen months were fine that was until a group of German freelancers arrived and among them was Boris. Big, blond, funny, good at his job and with what turned out to be a big fucking cock.

I found him fucking my wife when I came back from an interview I had set up. I had planned to go back later in the day, but due to an increase in insurgency action in the area, I headed back to our camp an hour earlier.

When I opened the tent, there they were my wife, Kate, on the camp bed and Boris on top of her thrusting his cock in and out of her shaved pussy. Kate was usually a silent lover, but Boris had her moaning and groaning. I stared at them at first, but then it slowly dawned on me what I was looking at.

“What the fuck, Kate!”

She looked up at me, and her gaze was lazy and horny. “Oh, sorry, you came back early.”

Boris hadn’t stopped fucking her, and her large boobs bounced on each thrust.

“Get off my wife, you asshole,” I roared and grabbed Boris’s arm and managed to pull him off her. He fell to the ground where he quickly pulled up his shorts and then slunk out of the tent.

Kate didn’t even try to cover herself, she merely sat up and said, “Jake, you knew this was coming, our relationship has been bad for years now, we hardly fuck at all.”

I guess she was right, we had had a downturn in income, and this trip was to change that.

“Fuck you, Kate, this wasn’t the way to do it.”

She stood up, and her naked body had a film of sweat. As she came closer, I could smell her pussy, and my cock slowly grew hard. I reached out to her, but she sidestepped and went to pick up her clothes that lay in a pile on the ground. While dressing, she said, “It’s over, pack your shit and move out of my tent.”


*****


The taxi stopped in front of my and Kate’s house, and I paid the driver. Looking at the overgrown garden, I sighed and wondered how many days it would take me to get it cleared up. It had been Kate’s hobby, gardening and even though I hated her guts, I still had respect for the job she had done with it.

 While I stood there pondering what to do, I heard footsteps come running towards me. I turned and shielded my eyes from the sun and saw a form jogging on the sidewalk. As it came closer, I realized it was a young woman. Her ponytail bobbed from side to side, and long well-shaped legs moved her body forward. When she came closer, my eyes were drawn to her white halter top where her boobs bounced seductively for every step. Then I realized who it was, it was Peaches.

“Hi, Mark,” she said when she had stopped and was taking deep breaths making her boobs press harder against the fabric of her top and her little nipples were clearly outlined.

“Peaches, you look great,” I said and meant it.

“Thanks, where is Kate?”

I looked down at the sidewalk. “We kind of split up.”

I felt her hand on my shoulder. “I’m sorry, what will you do?”

Clearing my throat, I said, “Continue as usual, what else is there. First on my list is to get the house and garden taken care off.”

“Sounds great, let me know if you need any help, I’ll be around.”

“Thanks, Peaches, see you later.”

I watched her jog away, and I realized that she had called me Mark, instead of Mr. Jones. She had begun doing that after the day I fucked her in her parent’s kitchen on her 18th birthday. I guess using first names after such an encounter is okay.


******


Before we left for Africa, Kate and I had a regular social life with our neighbours. Someone always invited the gang for a BBQ on Sundays, and the kids all played together. Peaches we had known since she was just a girl and sold us cookies she had baked. She was polite, serious and a good student, but that ended when she hit puberty. She became rebellious, and her parents often told us about her tantrums she would throw if she wasn’t allowed to go out with her friends.

While they and Kate worried about her behaviour I had noted something else, she was becoming a woman, By the time she was sixteen, Peaches had an ass and boobs that most grown women could only wish for. I know I wasn’t the only man on the street who secretly ogled her, we all did.

She became quite popular in school, and new boys were picking her up for dates and a movie during the weekends. Kate and I lived across the street from Peaches and her parents and often saw shiny sports cars parked outside. There was no way of knowing how far the teen went with the boys, but I figured she went all the way, or at least a handjobs and blowjobs.

The day of her 18th birthday the entire neighborhood had been invited. Peaches parent’s house was huge, and there was a back garden with a large pool. While most of the guests hung out there, I went inside to get some more bottles of wine.

I found Peaches at the sink filling a glass with water. I stopped in the doorway and just stared at her. The light was coming in through the window, and her thin summer dress couldn’t hide her body. When she turned, I could see the outline of her heavy boobs and a long perfectly formed thigh.

“Hi, Mr. Jones, what do you need?”

Her eyes were no longer those of an innocent girl, but of a teenager who knew what she wanted and had tried it before. They looked me up and down and for a second stopped at my crotch. I felt my cock go hard and I had to clear my throat.

“Just looking for some wine.”

She pointed with a finger to the fridge. I opened it and took out two bottles that I placed in the sink and reached for the corkscrew.

“So, Mr. Jones, I know that you and Mrs. Jones brought me a gift, but I was wondering if I could have a special little gift from you?” she ended the sentence with a giggle that made me shiver. It was such a seductive sound I put down the corkscrew and turned towards her.

“And what would that be?”

Her eyes moved from mine to my lips and back. She slowly reached out with her right hand and gently fondled my cock through my pants. “This, I want your cock in me.”

I knew I blushed and I tried to push her hand away, “Peaches, let go, stop it.”

While still holding on to me she said in a husky voice. “You have been watching me ever since my boobs grew big and I know you have fantasized about fucking me, and here is your chance. I’m not wearing any panties, everyone is busy outside, take me here in the kitchen, fuck my teen pussy with your cock, just as you have dreamt of.”

That’s when I lost it, I grabbed her by the shoulders and swung her around so her ass was against me and she was facing the kitchen window. She was right, she wore no panties, and when my hands slid down her silky soft ass cheeks, she turned her head and said to me over her shoulder, “C’mon, fuck me fast, or someone might walk in.”

I dropped my pants and pushed my cock head against her swollen warm lips that were already moist. I slid in easily, and that’s when I knew she was no longer a virgin. For a moment I wondered how many guys had fucked her but as I began to thrust in and out of her those thoughts disappeared because she had the tightest and hottest pussy I had ever fucked.

“Yes, yes, Mr.Jones, I love your cock, fuck me harder,” she moaned while pressing her ass against me.

I grabbed her hips and went to town. “Take it, take it you horny slut.”

She giggled, and that turned into gasps as I brought her to an orgasm. She yelped once, twice and her pussy tightened around my shaft. I didn’t want to come inside her so when I felt her relax I pulled out and shot my load over her lower back and ass cheeks.

We stayed like that for a few seconds while catching our breaths. I took a couple of paper napkins from a pile on the sink and whipped my cum off her ass cheeks and back. When I was done, she turned.

“Mark, is it okay if I call you Mark, after all, you have just fucked my teen pussy, and I would like to thank you for that?”

She stood on her toes and gave me a peck on the cheek and then she was gone. I stayed in the kitchen a few minutes gathering my thoughts on what we had done and then took the wine bottles and joined the party. No one ever found out, and we never did it again.


*****


The house smelled of mildew and stale air, so the first thing I did after dropping my bag on the floor in the hall was to open all the windows. When I entered the master bedroom and saw the king size bed where Kate and I used to fuck, a knife cut through my heart, and I turned away. Fucking bitch was chewing on a German Bratwurst now, and I was all alone. It hurt, I am not going to lie to you.

Boris was fifteen years her junior, well built, funny and had a bright future as a freelance journalist. I was past forty-five, balding, slightly overweight with no bright career ahead of me. Sure, the African pieces I had put together would sell but not get me a Pulitzer.

I began to unpack which meant all my clothes went into the washing machine and then I went to the garage and got my bicycle. I didn’t want to use the car for the short journey to the grocery store, one had to think about the environment and all.

When I arrived, there were few people in the shop, so I was out within fifteen minutes riding back to my house. On the way, I almost crashed since I was staring at a hot MILF walking her kid somewhere. She was a tall blonde in her mid-thirties with long legs showing under her tight shorts. I realized then that I was so fucking horny it wasn’t even funny.

After Kate had left me, I went without sex for three months. Not because I couldn’t fuck out in the bush, there were several willing local women, but the chance of catching HIV was as likely as getting a mosquito bite. It wasn’t until I had a stay over in Amsterdam on my way back that I finally got some pussy wrapped around my shaft.

I had ventured down to the Red Light district, and since my cock was rock hard, I didn’t “shop around” but went to the first girl I saw. She was a short brunette from South America, and without much of foreplay, I fucked her hard. I didn’t last very long, but at least I had felt the warmth of a female body, ejaculated and had been given a blowjob, so I was a happy camper when I walked out the door in search for a place to have dinner.

Back in suburbia, the odds of meeting someone was slim, I knew that. At the same time, I didn’t think I was ready for a serious relationship, losing Kate had hurt, and I needed time to get my shit together and plan for the future.

Back at my place, I put the groceries away, and when I stood by the sink drinking a beer, I realized I was exhausted. It was only three in the afternoon, but my body was craving sleep after the long journey, so I finished the beer and hit the sack.


*****


A couple of days later I was working in the yard when I heard someone whistle. I looked up and wiped the sweat from my brow and saw Peaches standing by the fence. She held a pitcher in one hand and two glasses in the other.

“Lemonade?” she said.

“Yeah, that would be great.”

I dropped the pick-ax and went over to her where she served and handed me a glass. The cold drink was welcome because the day was a real scorcher.

Peaches looked around and said, “It looks good, doing some changes I see.”

“After the split, I can’t really look at anything that’s Kate or made by Kate.”

“About that, what happened?”

I told her a short version, and when I was done she had a smile on her lips and then tilted her head to one side saying, “Do you think she knew?”

I finished the drink and she poured me more. “You mean about that afternoon in the kitchen?”

She licked her upper lip and gave a grin. “Yes, that afternoon. You know what, even though it was short I must say it was the best fuck I have had, so far.”

I looked around, but no one was close. “Well, thank you, Peaches, that’s very kind of you.”

“I liked your cock and the way you handled me. Guys my age are so nervous all the time, they always wait for me to make the first move.”

While she spoke, she used her left hand to fan her face, and a drop of sweat ran down her cleavage. My eyes followed it until it disappeared under her white T-shirt.

“Mark, are you staring at my boobs?”

I looked up and into her eyes. They smiled at me and then she winked. “It’s okay, I like it when you stare at me. I’m going, but please, have a look at my ass while I walk back.”

I did and my cock reacted. She was wearing tight short shorts which didn’t leave much to the imagination. Before going in, she turned and winked at me.

I sighed and went back to work but all the time until I finished, I had one thought in my mind, how to get into Peaches’ shorts.


******


Why was I so pissed off at Kate leaving me when I had fucked Peaches you might ask? Well, I asked myself the same question that day while sweating in the garden. It didn’t make sense, I had fucked around first, she never found out of course, but still, I was the first. Maybe it was the fact that I had caught her in 'flagante delicto' with Boris thrusting his big fat cock into her wet pussy and I had actually heard his balls smack into her while he did it? Or it could be that taking Peaches in the kitchen was just something that happened once, while Boris and Kate had taken off together.

In any case, I had to drop it, didn’t I? I had to move on with my life and my so-called career and hopefully meet someone else at some point.

That evening I sat on the veranda at the back of the house sipping on a whiskey on the rocks and smoking a cigarette when I heard a knock on the door. I got up thinking it was one of the neighbors who had come by to say hello. As I mentioned, earlier all of us were close so a visit wouldn’t surprise me. What did though was who I found standing outside.

“Hi Mark, may I come in?” said Peaches when I had opened the door.

“What are you doing here?” I asked while looking up and down the street.

I was worried that someone would see us talking. It was close to midnight and having a hot girl more than half my age standing on the porch was not good.

“I was bored, my parents have gone to the theatre.”

I ushered her in and closed the door behind her. When I turned, she said, “So, I figured we could hang out.”

“Hang out, as in what exactly?”

She wore a short flared skirt in black and a white top, no bra, and there were those big firm boobs with their tiny nipples. I knew my eyes were drawn to them, but I didn’t care. Maybe if I ogled enough she would feel uncomfortable and go back home.

She looked around and noticed the bottle standing on the veranda table. “You can invite me for a drink.”

“Do you drink whiskey?”

She giggled. “Sure I do.”

I motioned for her to go out and I went to the kitchen where I got a glass which I filled with ice. Back on the veranda, she had sat down, legs crossed looking very innocent. I poured her two fingers and gave her the glass.

“What, that’s it?” she said and looked at her drink.

I poured another finger and put down the bottle after giving myself a top off. We sat in silence for a few minutes sipping on our drinks and looking out at my backyard. Beyond the fence was a small wooded area and behind that the river. The moon was up, and it reflected the moonlight. The evening was quiet, and the silence made me uncomfortable.

“How’s college?” I asked to break the silence.

“Fine, I guess. A bit too much partying the first semester but I have decided to cool it this fall. I need to get my grades up. I did join a sorority, and my sisters are really nice.”

I took another drink. “What about a boyfriend?”

She giggled. “No, nothing serious. I dated a few guys but you know how young guys are, it’s all about sex and sports, no intelligent conversation.”

I glanced at her, and she had slid down a bit in the chair. Her legs were still crossed, and from where I sat on the other side of the table I could see her long thighs where the skirt had slid up. For a second an image formed in my mind where some football player held on to her thighs while fucking her hard making her boobs bounce.

She turned and looked at me, catching me staring at her legs. “What about you, are you taking it easy or will you get back into the dating game anytime soon.”

I puffed my lips and let out a long sigh. “I’m staying single for a while. I’m not ready for another serious relationship.”

“You can always go onto one of those “hook up” sites and meet someone to have a hot fling with.”

That made me laugh. “Thanks for your concern, Peaches, but I am perfectly fine with meeting someone in real life.”

“Ha, there is no such thing anymore, it’s all about the internet. The guys I met were on the college internal chat site.”

“I’ll take my chances.”

There was another long silence before she said, “Have you ever thought about that afternoon in my parent’s kitchen?”

I wasn’t sure how to answer, but in the end, I decided to tell her the truth, what was the harm in that?”

“Sure I have, many times.”

“Good things, I hope?”

I smiled thinking back to her tight pussy. “Yeah, Peaches, delicious ones.”

Again she turned to me, but this time she reached out and put her hand on my arm that was resting on the table.

“If you want to, you can fuck me anytime you want, I’m cool with it.”

I laughed. The way she had said it was as if she was offering me to ride to the grocery store.

“Thanks, Peaches but I don’t think we should do it again. Imagine if your parents got suspicious or one of the neighbors.”

A sly smile grew on her lips, and she got up. After walking around the table, she straddled my legs and sat down on my lap. She was so close I could smell her breath. She looked into my eyes and put her arms around my neck.

“Does that mean you want to fuck me, but you are not willing to take the risk?”

“I guess so. I mean, just look at you, you are every man’s dream girl.”

She let go of my neck and cupped her boobs, gently massaging them until her nipples became erect.

“Oh, look at that, see how they need attention,” she said. Slowly she lifted her top and took it off. Her boobs were in my face and only inches away.

“C’mon, try one,” she purred.

The whiskey had gone to my head, so I did. My lips took her right nipple between them and then my hand was on her other boob. They were so fucking firm, and for a moment I thought they were fake. She began to moan a little and tilted her head back while closing her eyes.

“Oh, I have missed that, a real man taking me and making me feel good.”

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

I switched so I sucked on the other nipple and then I put my hand around her lower back and pulled her closer. She smelt good, body cream with light citrus and a whiff of perfume not too much but yet enough to make it noticeable.

My cock was hard now, pressed down by her ass. I wondered if she felt it and her next sentence confirmed it.

“Mm, you are hard, baby, let me take it out. Let me play with your old man cock.” She ended the sentence with a giggle and slid off my lap.

Kneeling before me she pushed my legs apart and then helped me off with my pants and boxer shorts.

“Oh my, what a beautiful thing.” Her hand was wrapped around my shaft, and her fingers didn’t touch. With a hungry look in her eyes, she lowered her head until her lips hovered over my cock head. A pink tongue slid out, and she licked the head a few times before going down until her lips were pressed against the base of my cock.

She gagged, a hot, sensual, and fucking exciting sound that I loved. She began to move, up and down, up and down making slurpy sounds as she deep throated me again and again.

One hand cupped my balls and began to massage them, rolling them in her hand as my breathing started to shallow and come out in gasps. God, she was a good cock sucker, a hundred times better than Kate or any other woman who had sucked my dick over the years. Peaches put so much heart and soul into it that just watching her do it could make a man come.

“Ah, I want you in my pussy,” she said after spitting out my shaft.

I had never seen a woman get naked so fast. Within seconds she was straddling me, grabbing for my cock and then she guided it inside her hot wet pussy.

“Oh fuck, yeah, I remember now, you have such a tight pussy,” I said.

“I’m happy you like it,” she managed to say while riding me. Her ass cheeks slapped against my thighs, and every so often she would gyrate a bit, and that part was what drove me closer to my orgasm than her simply riding me.

“Yes, yes, give me that cock, I want that old man cock deep inside me,” she moaned in my ear.

I never thought of myself as old, but if that made it better for her, so be it.

“Take it, take it, you horny teen,” I said while grabbing onto her hips and helping her move up and down.

“Ah, yes, yes, here it comes, yes, give it to me,” the last part ended in a long shriek as she convulsed in her orgasm.

Her nails dug into my back, and I knew they would leave a mark, but when she bit into my shoulder it was my turn to scream.

“Ow, fuck!”

Peaches slid off me and presented me with her ass, which looked so inviting, I had a great idea.

I shoved my cock into her pussy and made sure it came out extra wet and then, spreading her ass cheeks, and without warning her I pushed myself into her anus.

“Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck!” she yelped while I drove my shaft deeper inside her.

When I hit bottom I began to fuck her, She turned and looked at me, her face sweaty and her eyes wide, but in them I didn’t see fear, I saw lust, and that made me fuck her even harder.

When I was about to come, I pulled out, and she quickly turned, so she got the four globs of cum I shot out on her face and boobs. She licked her lips and then sucked the last few drops out of my shaft before getting up.

Do you mind if I shower?” she said, her voice raspy.

“No, go ahead.”

When she was gone, I sat down naked in my chair and finished off my drink. My cock was still semi-erect but slowly going flaccid.

When she came back, she smelt of soap and was still naked. Her pussy was a bit swollen, and I said, “How’s your ass?”

She giggled, “A bit sore, but nothing that I can’t take. By the way, thanks for fucking me there. I have never done it before, and I really enjoyed it. I’ll be back for another session tomorrow morning.”

“But..?”

“Oh Mark, C’mon, I know you like it, so why not continue this relationship? By the way, I told Kate about us, and she said that she’d get you back for it.”

When she was gone, I sat in silence, and cursed myself, but not for long. I had upgraded from a forty-nine-year-old model to an eighteen-year model, and that wasn’t too shabby. In the end, Kate and my relationship wasn’t going anywhere. A smile grew on my lips, and even though I knew Peaches and I was only a summer thing, or even shorter than that, I looked forward to teaching her a few things.

She didn’t show up the following morning as she had promised. Part of me was disappointed but at the same time relieved. It wasn’t that I didn’t want or enjoy her hot young body, but I had other things to do.

I spent some time with my boss on the phone, and we decided I would write a few puff pieces and then we would look into some more serious work. The money wasn’t as good, but it gave me time to sort out my private life.

I thought about selling the house, but in the end, I didn’t. Fuck Kate, and the memories we shared. I needed a place to stay, and I liked the house.

A couple of days later I was on the front porch drinking lemonade and reading the paper when a car pulled up in front of the house. I laid down the paper, curious who it was.

When the driver’s side door opened, I saw a pair of tanned legs and then the full figure of a young woman. On the other side, the passenger door opened, and Peaches head came up above the roof of the car.

“Hi, I brought someone I want you to meet,” she said.

“Sure, I got Lemonade.”

Peaches’ friend was a brunette with impossibly long legs and an obvious boob job. As she walked up the steps to the porch, she showed plenty of cleavage which I didn’t mind.

“Hi, I’m Hope,” she said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

“Nice to meet you.”

The two girls sat down in the wicker chairs that faced my own. There was a silence which was a bit uncomfortable. I cleared my throat and said, “So, Peaches, what’s up?”

She glanced at her friend and leaned closer. “Well, we were wondering if Hope could stay with you for a few days?”

I gave Hope another look. Oval face, lush lips, brown doe eyes and black hair down to the middle of her back. Why the hell not?”

“Sure, but why?” I asked.

Hope spoke, and her voice was soft as velvet. I could see her pink tongue as she spoke with a lisp.

“I just broke up with my boyfriend, and we shared a place. I promise it will only be for a few days.”

I gave her a big smile. “Sure, Hope. You can have the guest room. But there are a few rules. No parties, no drugs and if you drink, you have to invite me for a glass or two.”

The girls laughed and then went back to the car and took out Hope’s bags. I watched them enter the house and then sat back. Who in his right mind would break up with a young woman like Hope, I wondered?”

A few days turned into a few weeks, but I didn’t mine. Hope was a wonderful girl. She would cook, clean and keep to herself. When she wasn’t in class, she would mostly be in her room or out with Peaches.

The only thing was that when she was at home, she would prance around the house in her underwear as if I didn’t exist. But I did, and my cock was suffering greatly. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but I wasn’t sure that was such a good idea. Mostly because the poor creature had just broken up with her guy and second, I was so much older. With Peaches it was different. We had known each other a long time and felt comfortable together.

One Friday evening I was up late watching TV. There was a good movie on, and I had some wine with me. It must have been after two in the morning when I heard a key in the front door. I knew it was Hope coming home after a night out with her friends.

I was surprised when she stumbled in and hot on her heels a quite obvious drunk Peaches. The two girls didn’t notice me and Peaches proceeded to push Hope against the wall and kiss her. Their hands were everywhere. Under their skirts, on the boobs and I could hear them moan and groan as they kissed. After a minute or so they disappeared into Hope’s room never seeing me.

The following morning I was in the kitchen when Peaches walked in. Her hair was tousled and her eyes red. She didn’t say a word while pouring a cup of coffee which she downed. She made a grimace due to the hot liquid and then poured another.

“Rough night?” I said.

“Yeah, way too many shots.”

The second cup she drank slowly and sat down at the kitchen table.

“Would you like some eggs and bacon,” I asked.

She smiled at me. “Yes, please and make a plate for Hope. She is in the bathroom.”

“About that. I was awake last night when you two came home and what I saw made me wonder.”

Peaches giggled. “Oh, that. Well, sometimes Hope and I have some fun. It’s nothing serious, just some girl on girl fun.”

My cock was growing hard under my robe, and I turned away from her. “Yeah? And how long has that been going on?”

She sighed. “God, my head hurts. Maybe a few months, I don’t know.”

“I never took you for a muff diver. I thought cock was all that you craved?”

My cock was hard as an iron rod by now, and I didn’t want to show her, so I kept my back to her.

“Anyway, what’s it to you? You are not my daddy or boyfriend?”

I laughed. “Nothing, I was just curious, that’s all.”

“Morning, I feel like shit,” said Hope behind me.

“Me too. Mark, do you have any Aspirin or Tylenol around?” moaned Peaches.

“I do. Here, eat this while I get them.”

I quickly placed the two plates in front of the girls trying to hide my hard-on and then went to my bathroom to get the painkillers.

When I came back, the plates were empty. The girls sat sipping on their coffees, and I placed the pills on the table between them.

“Thanks, you are a lifesaver. Did you take care of your hard-on?” asked Hope and they both giggled.

“What? Oh, shit, you saw that?”

“Yeah, it was kind of hard to miss,” said Peached and downed two pills followed by coffee.

“Sorry, it sometimes happens, you know.”

Hope smiled at me. “It’s okay, I know men get morning wood, but you were in the kitchen, not in bed?”

I knew I was blushing. They were dressed in their panties and T-shirts. Neither were using a bra, and their nipples were clearly visible against the fabric.

“Of, fuck it. I got a hard on because I saw the two of you making out last night when you came home, and the memory of it made me horny,” I confessed.

They looked at each other and then Hope burst out in a laugh.

“Oh my god, why didn’t you say something. You could have joined us.” She turned to Peaches. “Right? We do love some cock between eating each other’s pussies?”

Peaches nodded and said, “yeah, why didn’t you say something, Mark?”

I poured a coffee for myself and sat down. “I guess I didn’t know how to react.”

Hope put her hand on my thigh and immediately my cock was hard again. It actually poked out from under the robe.

“Oh my, that is one good looking dick. Not like my ex’s tiny worm,” said Hope and licked her lips.

“Go ahead, try it out,” said Peaches. Her eyes were unfocused, and she was staring at my cock.

Hope went down on her knees between my legs and unbelted my robe. Her warm hand took my cock, and then her lush lips were wrapped around the head, and she began to bob her head up and down. Her tongue played with me, and it didn’t take long before I felt the first signs of coming.

Meanwhile, Peaches had stood up and went around the table. After moving the chair, she knelt down behind Hope and spread her legs. Nosing her way down Hope’s ass crack, she licked her friend and when her tongue reached Hope’s pussy Hope moaned loudly and adjusted her position so her friend could lick her more easily.

The only sound in the kitchen that morning was the sound of Hope sucking my cock while having her pussy licked. It was beautiful to hear, and I wished I could have recorded it.

When I came, Hope took my load in her mouth and swallowed every drop just before she came in a long moan.

Peached looked up at me and smiled. Her face, wet from her friend’s juices she had a happy smile.

“I just thought about something, Mark.”

Hope licked my cock one more time before she sat down on her chair again. Peached got up and sat down in my lap stroking my limp cock. “I know Hope has never been fucked in the ass, and I thought you could help her with that.”

I looked over at Hope who gave me a shy smile. “It’s true, I have never done it,” she said.

I looked down at my dick. “Sure, but give me a minute to recover.”

“Cool, we’ll take a shower, and then we can meet in your bedroom.” she kissed my cheek and got off my lap. I watched the two girls walk hand in hand to the bathroom. There was an extra sway to their hips that made their tight teen asses look even better, and I was sure they had done it on purpose.

“Well, my friend. Time to get to work,” I told my dick.


I usually never have a problem with my erection, but there are times when you need some assurance that your cock will perform without any problems. This was one of them. There are few times in a man’s life where he has the chance to fuck two hot eighteen-year-olds and to make sure I would get do the job right I took one of my two Viagra pills I had in my bathroom cupboard. They were there for just such an occasion.

Knowing Hope and Peaches would take their time as most women do, I took a shower while the pill did its work with my cock and thirty minutes later the girls walked in.

I was on my back on the bed, my cock limp. They were both naked and looked like angels. Hope’s black hair was in contrast to Peaches honey blonde. Both had shaved their pussies, and they looked soft like velvet. Their nipples were hard, and their boobs bounced lightly as they made their way over the carpeted floor to the bed.

Most people think that once you have taken a Viagra, your cock is standing up. Not true, if there is no action it stays limp. Hope had hardly touched it before I was rock hard. She giggled and stroked the shaft a few times.

I opened the nightside table and took out a tube of lube me and Kate had kept there. I gave it to Peaches who had knelt between my legs. She kissed Hope on the mouth, and I could see a strand of saliva when they came apart.

“So, how do we do this?” said Hope and giggled nervously.

Peaches squeezed the tube and a big glob of lubricant formed in her palm. “I have no idea. Mark fucked me in the ass a few days ago, that was my idea. What do you think, Mark?”

“Well, maybe you should warm her up a bit with your mouth and fingers?”

Peaches giggled. “Sure, I could do some rimming.”

I moved out of the way, and Hope lay down on her stomach next to me. I pushed a pillow under her hips to get her ass up a bit. Peaches held her hand with the lube away from her friend and then gently began to lap at her asshole. Hope giggled but then moaned as her friend began to explore her cavity with her tongue. I just lay there and enjoyed the music formed by Hope’s moans.

After a while Peaches dipped a finger in the lube and gently pressed it inside Hope. “Fuck, you are tight, baby,” she said.

She finger fucked her for a while and then added more lube and another finger. Hope was now squirming on the bed, and her fingers dug into the sheet and mattress.

“Yes, yes, fuck, that feels good,” she said and pushed her ass so Peaches could fuck her deeper.

“I think she is ready,” Peaches said after a while and moved away. I took up position behind Hope and pulled her up to her knees. Peaches spread the lube on my cock and added a bit extra to Hope asshole.

I lined up my cock head and then gently pushed against her. At first, nothing happened, so I pressed a bit harder. Slowly, Hope opened up for me, and half my cock head slid in.

“Ah, fuck, that hurts,” she moaned but didn’t pull away.

Peaches moved in, so she was sitting in front of Hope. Her legs on either side of her body and Hope’s head close to her pussy. Peaches slid down a bit so her friend could lick her.

“There you go, snack on that while Mark fucks your ass.” her voice trembling from being horny.

I pushed a bit harder and saw how my cock head slid in. Hope moaned, but her sounds were muffled since she had her face in Peaches’ pussy.

A hard thrust and my cock slid all the way. I let it rest there so the young woman could get used to it. After about half a minute I began to fuck her.

Hope lifted her head from Peaches pussy and moaned loudly before saying, “oh fuck, that feels amazing. So fucking hot to have my ass fucked.”

She didn’t get any further because Peaches pushed her head down and gave me a wink. Her eyes looked so horny and sexy while she nibbled and licked her lips.

I began to fuck Hope harder and harder. Giving her firm ass cheeks a few slaps along the way. My balls slapped into her pussy, and I caressed it finding it wet and her clit swollen. When my finger touched the clit, Hope moaned louder and pressed her ass cheeks against me. I rubbed it hard while still fucking her ass. She suddenly arched her back and lifted her head from Peaches pussy.

“Yes, yes, oh, I’m coming!”

When she did her ass became tighter, and I gave it a few hard thrusts before pulling out. I wasn’t ready to come yet. Watching Peaches horny face had made me want her ass.

“Why don’t you ladies trade places?”

They did and when I had Peaches sweet ass in front of me I didn’t take it as easy as with Hope. Instead, I pushed inside her hard and deep making her squeal and howl.

“Fuck, Mark, take it easy!”

“You can take it. Get down and eat your friend.”

Which she did. I fucked her deeply and hard while rubbing her clit as I had done with Hope. My orgasm grew in my body, and when I was ready to come, I said, “get over here and taste my cum, the both of you.”

I pulled out and held my cock in my hand. Hope was first to reach me. Taking me in her mouth, she sucked a few times before letting her friend have a taste.

My nut sack contracted and I pulled out of Peaches mouth letting the cum rain down on their eager faces. The girls kissed and licked the cum from each other’s faces and lips.

I watched them delighted and still horny. They were like no other women I had ever been with. As I watched, they fell back onto the bed. Went into a sixty-nine position. I sat on my knees watching them licking and finger fucking each other until they both came hard and loudly.

“Mark, Mark, who the fuck is Hope?”

I came awake staring into Kate’s angry face. It took me a second to understand where I was. The dry air, the sand in my mouth. The caked dirt on Kate’s face and the sound of people running around outside the tent made me understand it had all been a dream. I was still in god damned Africa.

“No one, why?”

She slapped me hard. “You lying sack of shit. I suspected you fucked that slut Peaches on her birthday, but I had no idea you did Hope as well, whoever she is.”

I sat up and pushed Kate away from me. “Did you fuck Boris?”

She blushed and said, “No, I didn’t.”

I knew she was lying from the look in her eyes. “Listen, I’m getting the fuck out of Africa and going home. You can stay here if you want.”

I got off the bed and grabbed my belongings. As I walked out of the tent, Kate screamed after me. “Yeah, you go back to that teenage cunt. At least Boris knows how to fuck me!”

I smiled in the heat, I had a good feeling about what was to come. Peaches had written me an email a few weeks earlier telling me about her friend Hope and all the nasty stuff they did.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments