Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A path first trodden

"Life takes an unexpected fork"

110
32 Comments 32
9.2k Views 9.2k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Jenny and I were at our favourite wine bar sharing a bottle of rosé when she mentioned that her Aunt and Uncle had offered her a week at their holiday chalet in Sweden. They had intended to use it themselves, but their business now dictated that they defer their break until later in the year. Reluctant to go by herself, she wondered if I would like to join her.

We were not lifelong friends, but we were both twenty-four years old, had worked in the same office for several months, and regularly enjoyed a few drinks after work and a good laugh.

Our company offices were due to close for the annual summer holidays, so getting time off would not be an issue.

With nothing else planned, I quickly agreed to join her.

***

Our trip to Sweden was a little short of a disaster. A security alert at the airport caused marseive outbound disruption whilst incoming flights were diverted to alternate airports.

We touched down several hours late and missed the ferry we had booked to our island destination. The next ferry was not for several hours, so we arrived at our final destination just before midnight.

The chalet was part of an upmarket complex, so a receptionist was on hand to greet us.

Armed with a simple map and the chalet keys, we navigated a few nicely planted footpaths; the low-level lighting was just enough to locate our chalet without mishap.

I could see a few lighted windows, but everyone else seemed to have retired for the night.

The chalet was beautiful, all light wood, pale colours, and spotlessly clean.

We each grabbed a bedroom, and after making inroads into the welcome hamper, we crashed out.

***

I awoke to a gentle knocking at my door.

"Coffee?" Jenny's blonde bedhead appeared around my door.

"Oh yes, please."

Jenny walked in, clutching two steaming mugs. I sat up to take mine, and like her, I was clad in an oversize white tee shirt.

She perched on the end of my bed. It was strange. We usually only saw each other in rather formal office wear. Now her shapely legs were bare, and I could see her nipples tenting her tee as her unfettered breasts moved freely.

We made plans to find some breakfast and wondered what the weather held in store.

Jenny moved to the window and opened the shutters a little before quickly slamming them shut. "Shit, Elle, there's a naked man outside," she exclaimed.

I leapt from my bed to join her at the window, and we both risked another peek.

There he was, an older chap, maybe mid-fifties, with long wavy hair and a deep tan. He was just standing there, naked as the day he was born.

"He looks like he's waiting for someone," I whispered.

At that point, a woman came from the direction of the chalet opposite. She was tall, tanned and large-breasted with blonde hair. Oh, and totally naked also, unless you count rubber sandals.

With that, the couple wandered off toward the main buildings.

"When we go for breakfast, I'll speak to reception. I don't know what they think they're playing at," Jenny huffed, looking quite indignant as she moved toward the kitchen area.

"I'd hold off on that thought a while if I were you," I called out. "Another couple has just passed by, and they're naked too. Did your aunt send or tell you anything about this place?"

"Oh yes, a whole brochure. It's on the counter over there."

"So what did it say?"

"I don't really know. Once I read free holiday and Sweden, I didn't go much beyond that." Jenny had moved back into the doorway.

"Okay, so how are you with wandering about naked?" I giggled, watching yet another naked couple stroll past.

"Are you shitting me?" Jenny's jaw was dropping by the moment.

"No, everyone outside is naked. I wondered why that receptionist was staring at our cases like that." So I reached across to pick up the leaflet.

"You mean this is a nudist centre?" Jenny's cheeks were pink with embarrassment.

"Yep, it's all there in this brochure," I said as I waved the leaflet for emphasis.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, Elle. I'll book flights home and call a taxi."

I decided to take charge. "You will not! We came for a holiday, and that's what we're going to do. I don't mind being seen naked."

"I can't, you can't, and we can't." Jenny was burbling with discomfort.

I gripped the hem of my tee and pulled it off.

"See, I can, and so can you."

Jenny stopped burbling; she may even have stopped breathing. Instead, her eyes fixated on my breasts.

I cupped them and gave them a jiggle; Jenny's face was now glowing crimson.

"I... I've never gone naked before," she finally stuttered, "My school, my uni, there were girls only, we had nuns, no nudity."

"Look at me, Jenny." I stood squarely in front of her, arms out wide." Do I have anything different from you?"

Her eyes slowly dropped from my breasts, skating down my flat belly until they settled on my mound. My full pussy lips protruded as they always do, no hair apart from a narrow landing strip of brown fuzz.

"No, no, not at all," she said. By now, her face was a paler, more natural in colour.

"So, come on, take that tee off and let's have a little fun," I gently urged.

Slowly, oh so slowly, Jenny's hands moved to her sides.

Her eyes moved to hold my gaze. I smiled and nodded. "It's fine. Take your time."

Shaking her head in disbelief, Jenny gripped her tee and inched it up and over her head before tossing it next to mine on the bed.

Immediately her breasts sprung free, and what a sight that was, nature at her finest. They were full and firm, probably an E cup topped with large dark areola.

I already knew she liked to look after herself, gym and yoga were regular dates in her diary, but wow, this girl was ripped. Not heavy muscle, but light sinewy muscle, all toned and sleek.

A thick mop of blonde curls obscured my view of her sex.

"Oh wow, Jenny, you are one sexy bitch," I all but whispered. My pussy wept in appreciation of her beauty.

"Please don't mock me. All my school life, I was teased about my pencil body," she said, her voice shaking with emotion.

I swiftly moved to cup her face, "Honey, you're stunning. That is a body to die for." As I spoke, I dropped my hand to stroke her arm.

"You are truly gorgeous," I continued. "Now, let's pour some fresh coffee and sit a while."

We spent a couple of hours sitting naked, chatting shit, just getting comfortable with our nudity.

***

By mid-morning, the sun was high in the sky, the light clear and bright. We decided to walk down to the swimming beach on the lake.

I popped a couple of towels and some water into a tote bag before turning to Jenny, "Would you be a sweetheart and do my back," I said as I handed her a bottle of sunblock.

Her hands were smooth and firm. As she coated my back with the coconut-scented balm, my nipples sprang up, and I felt a distinct moistening of my pussy lips.

"Your turn," she said, turning around. I squeezed a generous dollop into my hands and started to coat her back.

I'd never touched a woman in such a way before. The feel of her skin beneath my hands was sensual. Suddenly I could smell my arousal. I clenched my thighs, releasing a dribble of cum to flow down my leg.

I worked my way down from her shoulders, letting my hands glide down her flanks before cupping her taut arse cheeks.

"I'll let you do your legs," I said.

As Jenny turned to accept the bottle, my aching nipples brushed against her upper arm. It took everything I had not to groan aloud.

I turned and busied myself with the tote bag as she bent to oil her legs. Then, happy that Jenny was suitably distracted, I swiped a hand between my legs to clean off some of the goo leaking from my pussy. I still had a little sunblock on my hands, and I hoped it would disguise any further leaks.

Minutes later, we were stepping out of our chalet. I must confess, it felt strange to only be wearing sandals, but it was exciting too.

Jenny had offered to carry the bag despite my protests.

All became clear as we walked along. She could hide most of her breasts and pussy by hanging it from her shoulder. Me, I just wandered along as nature intended.

The lake was stunning, with clear, cool water, and the surrounding area was landscaped with flowers and shrubs.

All the footpaths were made of a soft crumbly springy material that kept your feet clean.

We settled on a couple of loungers close to the water's edge, and I laid back, letting the warm sunshine caress my body.

I didn't need to look; I just giggled and said softly, "Jenny, you'll have to put that bag down sometime."

"Let's swim then," she offered in exchange.

I swear it only took her three steps to cross the open ground and splash into the water.

"Oooh, it's colder than it looks," she squealed.

I ran in beside her. The water was chilly, but it felt so good against my naked flesh.

Jenny swam over to stand next to me; her magnificent nipples were now even more stunning in their arousal. Large hard nubs of deep brown flesh I just wanted to suck on. "Race you," I challenged. I needed to move away before my arousal became obvious. No woman had ever affected me this way before. Then again, I'd never spent as much time with a sexy naked girl.

We swam and sunned ourselves for several hours. Several more women were swimming in a group not far from us, and I could see some guys further away.

Gradually Jenny relaxed, even to the point of lying on the lounger, baring her body.

In time we decided to get some food to bring back to our chalet.

As we wandered slowly back, I noticed that Jenny had stopped hiding behind the bag, only pulling it close only when we passed a group of chaps walking the other way.

As we approached the village centre, I saw a sign for cycle hire, "Let us hire some bikes. It will make exploring much easier."

Opting for classic roadsters rather than mountain bikes, we queued to get fitted out.

Jenny surprised me by happily popping her bag down and explaining to the young lad, who being part of the staff, wore shorts and a polo shirt, what she wanted.

"I'll get a medium for you. That should be comfortable for you," he said, and with that, he disappeared into a nearby shed. "Try this," he said as he returned and offered a cycle to Jenny.

And that's where my problems started. She just took the handlebars and swung her leg over the saddle. Those curly blonde tufts parted, and the cutest pink pussy winked at me.

The saddle was a little too high for her, and she let her foot rest on the carrier whilst hopping slightly on her other foot for balance. All the time, I could see these beautiful, toned thighs parted by her neat adorable pink pussy.

I gushed; I kid you not. A tremor shook my body, and a distinct flow of cum trickled from my cunt.

Thankfully, the lad took the cycle back and quickly lowered the saddle.

I was next. The young man repeated the process for me. Finally, the devil in me took over, and I ensured that Jenny got a full-on shot of my wet and swollen sex.

"That seems fine to me." Then the lad reached out to take the bike. "If you go choose your helmets, I'll put the cycles by the door." I hopped off, and my world crashed to a halt. The saddle was covered in a huge smear of sticky girl cum.

It literally glistened in the overhead lights. I just wanted the ground to open up beneath me.

It was Jenny that came to my rescue, shy, convent-educated Jenny. She just stepped forward and wiped her hand across the seat, gathering up all my cum, before slipping her shiny fingers into her mouth and sucking them clean.

I don't know if the lad noticed. But, if he did, he had something to cum to for months.

We grabbed helmets and wheeled the cycles out of the shed. Once outside, I paused to look at Jenny, making deliberate eye contact, before nodding my acknowledgment and thanks.

Her bright blue eyes held mine. She understood my unspoken words. Then, with a nod of her own, that same hand squeezed my shoulder before she hopped onto her cycle.

All the way back to our chalet, I followed behind. My eyes were mesmerized by Jenny's long muscular legs powering the pedals. Still, best of all was her pert arse hugging the saddle.

I knew I was more than wet; if it was like mine, her arse was slipping on a saddle slick with her arousal.

Pulling up outside our chalet, I hopped off, using my forearm to wipe the gooey mess from the leather.

"Elle, I guess we need to take some tissues next time," Jenny laughed as she wiped her seat.

Despite the heat radiating from my face, I giggled and nodded in response. But, there was no denying the situation. I could feel strands of cum sticking to my thighs.

***

Once inside, I moved to pour a couple of glasses of cold water.

Jenny fetched plates for the Smorgasbord we had picked up from the village centre.

"I'm just going to freshen up," I said as I slipped into the bathroom. I needed to pee, but more importantly, I needed to rinse my sticky pussy.

As I finished and stepped out, Jenny squeezed in past me, "Pity we don't have a bidet," she joked, openly cupping her mound.

I was struggling to understand where we were at. Before breakfast, I had a friend so shocked at the thought of nudity she wanted to fly home. Now she was wiping up my cum and joking about her pussy being wet. Something had unleashed her inner demons.

We sat on the rear decking with our light lunch, and for a moment, we were quiet, taking in the tranquil wooded surroundings. Then Jenny turned to face me, "Can we talk, Elle? I need to explain myself before I burst."

I barely nodded before she started to talk, "What I said about school and uni, never having been naked with others before that was all true. I've always been so controlled and wrapped up tight. We were taught to be modest, to rise above sinful, base thoughts." Jenny was rattling out sentences as her feelings took form. "Never to let sin control us, but this morning, I started to realise what I've been missing. What I've always felt was missing from my life."

I nodded without interrupting her flow, "I lay there on that lounger, and as I watched you and those women along from us, I felt so free. As I relaxed, I started to feel the sun on my bare skin and the breeze on my body, and I just let my mind go blank. I concentrated on the sensations of my pussy moistening, my clit starting to throb, and my nipples hardening. I felt so relaxed and free."

Those bright blue eyes were still boring into my soul as Jenny paused to gulp her water.

"I just lay there feeling so good and looking at how happy you all looked. Then, finally, I realised that something that made me and other people feel so good and happy couldn't be wrong or sinful."

Those eyes were fixed on mine as she tried to gauge my reaction to her speech.

Smiling, I took her hand, held it between my own, and smiled. No words were needed.

Eventually, I released her hand, "I think you're right; my parents brought me up to be accepting and relaxed with other people. My mother never hid her body from my sister or me, she would undress in front of us, and we would do the same. So we could talk openly about sex, feelings, everything."

"Everything," Jenny was blushing again," Even sex, really?"

I giggled, "Yep, sex, masturbation, nothing was taboo. But, she wanted us to be informed and to enjoy our bodies. So on our sixteenth birthdays, we each got a gift set of a Rabbit vibe and a bottle of lube."

"My mother would freak out; I was always told to sleep with my arms and hands outside the covers. That to touch myself was sinful, and if I did, I would ruin myself in the eyes of God."

"And did you," I prompted

"No, even now, I don't. Well, you know, I just don't."

I stood and moved around the table, taking Jenny into my arms. I hugged her tight. "Hopefully, this week will set you free." I couldn't help but let my nipples graze hers, and the most delicious bolts of lightning fired through my pussy.

"Let's get the bikes and explore a bit before tea. We've done enough navel gazing for one day." I released Jenny and moved to the door.

I could hear her faintly whispered reply, "Not your navel; I want to see more."

***

We ended the day with dinner at one of the resort’s restaurants. The food outlets and restaurants were the only areas where clothing was required. We opted for sarongs, like most female diners. The gents favoured shorts and a tee.

Fresh seafood and a bottle of wine made for a lovely evening; at this point, we were both relaxed and totally at home in each other's company.

Upon leaving the restaurant, we decided on a lakeside walk. As soon as we left the building, Jenny slipped off her sarong. "Oh, that's better," she giggled. I quickly joined her while enjoying the sight of her cute butt.

We had another glass of wine at our chalet before parting with a hug. "Thank you for an amazing and eye-opening day," Jenny whispered as she pulled me in close.

The feel of her large, firm breasts against my slighter handfuls was amazing. Her hard stubby nipples poking into my soft flesh electrified me, and my pussy turned to mush.

Separating before I embarrassed myself, I wished her goodnight and stepped into my bedroom.

After a quick rinse in the shower to get the dust off my feet, I towelled off and slipped between the sheets.

I didn't even try to kid myself that I was going to sleep. Honestly, my body had been crying out for a long hard cum since breakfast, and probably more than one.

I started teasing my breasts, stroking, cupping my soft flesh, and letting my nails lightly scratch the undersides. It's a slow but sure-fire way of stoking my fires.

As the sensations built, I moved to include my nipples, gripping and stretching my nubs to the point of pain. Finally, fiery spasms started to spread down to my pussy.

As I dragged a finger along my pussy lips, slowly spreading the sticky flesh apart, I sensed movement.

PamelaDeRosa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaDeRosa

Without pausing, I turned to look at my bedroom door.

A dimly lit figure stood there. I could see just an outline and a hint of a white tee shirt.

"Jenny!" My voice was hoarse with arousal and need.

"Sorry, Elle, I could hear you, and I couldn't help myself." Jenny's voice was a whisper, a sad, melancholy blend of desperation and regret.

"Sorry, I just need to cum, maybe more than once, but I'll be quick and quiet." I had no shame I was beyond that stage. I just laid it all out. My now stationary finger was still deep inside my slick pussy.

"Me too, I'm so wet, and I can't rest. My vagi, my pussy, is twitchy, and I don't know what to do. All this nudity we witnessed today just turned me on. Especially you."

"You must know how to rub one out. It's something we girls just know."

"I know the theory; it just never worked for me. I guess I was going to stand here and watch. I couldn't help myself, sorry."

I could hear the raw pain in my friend's voice. But, I could also hear her need.

Sitting up against my headboard, I threw back my sheet and patted the mattress next to me. "Oh hun, come here, come on, sit here," I encouraged her.

She hesitantly stepped into the room before moving to sit at the end of my bed.

Breathing deeply, I fought to rally my thoughts. Until that moment, I'd never exhibited myself, never been with a woman, and never seriously considered sex with another woman. Yet here I was, about to masturbate in front of someone. Fuck, I'd never done this, even with my boyfriends.

With them, I'd rub my lips a bit, just to juice up so as to ease their cocks in. Then, maybe lay back and dip a finger to encourage them, but I never just lay there and rubbed one out from start to finish. It was just so personal, so private.

Rip the plaster off quick, they say, and so I did. First, I stuck my still sticky finger into my mouth, flooding it with my tangy flavour. Then, as soon as it was slick with spit, I plunged it back between my swollen lips and deep into my aching cunt.

My other hand grabbed my left breast, kneading the flesh, squeezing the nipple.

Pulling my knees back, I parted my legs as far as possible, exposing my slick, shiny cunt lips to Jenny's eyes. Even in the dim light, I could see her eyes, wide as saucers, and her nipples thick and stiff, tenting her tee.

"Uuuugh," I groaned loudly. "Just give in, do what feels good." With that, I started to finger fuck myself, deep and hard, letting my knuckles crush my cunt lips.

As you may have guessed from the cycle centre, when I get horny, I get wet, really fucking wet.

My juices were pouring out. Every plunge of my finger released more, and adding a second finger caused a flood.

By now, my room was filled with the aroma of hot wet cunt. A sizeable wet patch was forming under my writhing arse, and Jenny just sat mesmerized.

"Jen, join me," I groaned.

Finally, she moved, her arms slipping out of the oversized tee. When those magnificent breasts were bared to my view, my need was upped another notch.

Sitting back against the wall, she moved a hand toward that mass of wet blonde curls.

My eyes never left hers, even as I fucked myself.

A look of determination crossed her face. Then, drawing a deep breath, she swallowed hard and gripped those enormous nipples, stretching and twisting them.

"Oooh," Pain and pleasure were written across her face, "Oh, FUCK!"

Immediately her body flushed with arousal. Jenny's pale skin darkened to a deep red from her breasts to her neck.

Stilling my fingers, I used my spare hand to grab hers and placed it between her legs.

"Fuck yourself, Jen, let everything go and cum with me," I whispered.

With just a slight pressure from me, her fingers parted her lips and slipped into her cunt.

"Oooh!" she moaned in delight, as an enormous smile engulfed her face.

Fucking and frigging is instinctive. After accepting her body's needs, it took mere moments for Jenny's fingers to start moving.

Soon, she had a surprisingly aggressive rhythm going. I could feel her juices wetting my leg on the out strokes.

Her leg moved across mine, and her foot caressed me.

It spurred me on. "Oh fuck, Jen, I'm close."

"Me too, and so fucking wet."

Then my orgasm took hold of me, my body shook, I gasped for air, and sweat coated my body.

Jenny's was quick and savage. Years of pent-up orgasms ripped her apart. Eyes rolling, she squealed and moaned as her body let go. Her cum sprayed across my leg, triggering another wave of pleasure deep inside my cunt.

We looked like a couple of marathon runners, coated in sweat, chests heaving as we sucked in oxygen. Then, slowly we calmed down, "Oh fuck, that was fucking awesome," Jenny managed between breaths.

Struggling on rubbery legs, she managed to lean my way, kissing me deeply on the lips. "Thank you, Elle," she gasped.

"Oh fuck, my pleasure," I struggled to reply.

We half sat; half laid like that for a while until Jenny rolled onto her knees. Those beautiful breasts hung before my eyes. "We have ruined your bed; the sheets are soaked," she giggled and tugged my hand. "Come, we'll sleep in my bed tonight."

***

I awoke feeling calm and rested, more so than I could remember in recent times. Sunshine was leaking through the blinds, caressing my face.

It wasn't the only thing caressing me. Jenny's arm was draped over my waist, her hand against my breast. I was being spooned, the pressure of her two full breasts pressed firmly against my back.

I lay still, taking stock of this unique situation. I was warm, cosy, and relaxed. The skin of my thighs felt tight with dried cum, and there was a pleasant ache deep in my cunt.

I had a soft, warm body wrapped around me. Despite the strong smell of cunt and cum in the air, I could still smell Jenny's vanilla body spray.

I felt strangely happy. I thought, no, I hadn't had lesbian sex, not quite. I had frigged myself in front of my friend. I had encouraged her to do the same, and now we were sleeping naked together, but we hadn't crossed the line.

Did I want to? Now that was a thought to rock my world. I needed coffee. I gently lifted Jenny's arm and slid out from her bed.

She sighed profoundly but stayed asleep, doubtless exhausted by her multiple cums the night before.

Slipping into the kitchen, I popped a pot of coffee on to brew and a few pastries into the oven to warm. Then I moved to the bathroom. A long, satisfying pee, followed by a rinse of my well-used pussy, and a quick brush of my teeth, made me feel human again.

The coffee was almost ready. I stood in the doorway to Jenny's room, gazing down at her.

The sheet was down below her knees, leaving her naked before me.

I took in her long blonde hair, those firm round breasts, and nipples still large even at rest, taught arse, and muscled legs.

Butterflies awakened in my stomach, triggering a moistening of my pussy.

It hit me then; I wanted to cross that line. I wanted to try sex with a woman. My sex life to date had been fine, not phenomenal, but acceptable. Maybe I would find more with a female partner. Maybe I was wired both ways.

A muted chime from the kitchen announced that the pastries were ready. I poured two mugs of strong black coffee and added them to the tray.

Placing the tray on the bedside table, I gently stroked Jenny's arm, rousing her from sleep.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I wasn't quite sure how Jenny would feel after the night before.

Her face broke into a large grin as she moved to sit up, "Oh, I'm stiff and a little sore," her brow wrinkled, "is that normal?"

I opted for the honest approach, "Yes, a good fucking can do that to you, and once you started, you really went for it."

Jenny blushed but kept smiling, "Thank you, Elle, for showing me the way."

"Coffee?" I indicated the tray.

"I need to freshen up first." Jen tried finger combing the matted, cum dried curls between her thighs, "Ouch, knots!" Finally, my previously shy friend hopped from the bed and walked bare-arsed to the bathroom.

Returning to the bed, she grabbed a mug and sat back against the headboard, "I need to shave my pussy. All these curls are a nightmare."

"Okay, it's simple with a little practice."

"And to be honest, I like the shaved look. I want my pussy bare like yours,"

"You like my pussy?"

"I love your pussy. It's still neat but kinda swollen and horny looking all the time."

It was my turn to blush then, I tried not to look down, but it felt like I was probably shiny and moist.

It was kinda surreal, sitting there, both cross-legged, totally naked whilst eating breakfast and planning our day. We had gone from work friends to BFFs, and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

A short while later, Jen called from the bathroom, "Can I borrow your razor?"

"In my wash bag with some gel," I called back, as I rinsed the breakfast bits at the sink, "but trim with scissors first."

Once the kitchen was all tidied up, I returned to the bathroom.

"Hey, how's it going," I said as I leaned around the bathroom door.

Jenny was standing with one foot resting on the toilet, snipping away with a small pile of golden locks forming beneath her.

"Almost done, I think. It's trickier than I thought." Then, straightening, she offered her handy work for my inspection.

The dense blonde curls had been reduced to an uneven stubble, "Yeah, that's fine. Have you remembered your arse too?"

"Oh! I never thought..."

Far hornier than I realised, I turned and bent from the waist, pulling my arse cheeks apart.

"You need the parseage to match the parlour," I giggled, "Want a hand?"

Now it was Jenny's turn to bend over which she did with not the slightest trace of reluctance.

I took the scissors from her outstretched hand and ran my fingers along her perineum.

That triggered an involuntary groan from her.

I noticed that her pussy was wet with arousal, and to be honest, she was so fair there were very few hairs along her crack.

My fingers caressed her pucker, the skin was ridged and noticeably darker than the rest of her body, just like her nipples. I stroked that wrinkled patch with the tip of my finger. Jenny shuddered and groaned again.

"Sorry," I offered, feeling my pussy getting wet and sticky.

"No, actually, it's kinda nice, but isn't that gross?" With her arousal, Jenny's voice deepened, "Nobody has ever touched me there before."

My mouth went on autopilot, and I blurted out, "Nothing is gross when you care for someone." Then it hit me that I truly cared for Jen. I suddenly realized what I had said and blushed. Had I gone too far? Jen remained silent but wriggled her butt at me.

"Hold still." I quickly trimmed back the few long hairs. Her pucker quivered at the touch of the cold scissors.

Then for some reason, I can't explain. Super horniness, I guess. I dipped my fingers between my gooey cunt lips and coated them with my juice.

I then smeared my cum around Jenny's arse. Her pucker glistened under the bright light; I then gently buffed her ring with my sticky finger.

"Ooooh, Oooh fuck!"

"You don't mind?" I whispered, afraid I might have gone too far in my frenzied state.

Jenny just raised her hands to grip the rim of the wash basin before pushing back against my hand.

I let my finger penetrate her. She may have wanted it, but her body was tight and resistant to the unexpected pressure.

Slowly my cum covered finger eased inside her arse. I used my other hand to harvest more cum from my cunt, topping up the lubrication.

I stopped at the first knuckle. Jenny's muscular back was flexing. She had fantastic definition from all that keep fit stuff she did.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," she moaned. I could feel her clenching on my finger.

I started to make gentle come hither gestures with my finger, letting the tip stretch her rim.

Her moaning was constant, and a sheen of perspiration formed on her smooth skin.

I moved my foot and used it to nudge her feet further apart.

My other hand slipped between her thighs. Slap, Slap, Slap, I delivered several gentle swipes to her swollen cunt lips.

"Fuuuuck!"

Jenny pushed back harder, forcing a little more of my finger up her arse.

I smeared some of her thick stringy cum into the fragrant mess coating her rim.

I started to finger her cunt lips, smearing her juices, opening her up fully, all the time teasing her arse.

Jenny was muttering away, a mix of pleas and expletives. Her body twitched with an invisible current.

Slipping a finger deep into her cunt, I started a gentle fingering, and before long, she was dripping cum onto the tiled floor.

I mirrored the action in her arse, still mindful to stop at the first knuckle.

"Oooh, Fuuck, Elle, let me cum, pleeease make me cum."

I sought out her clit, and applied gentle pressure around the nub, never quite touching her pearl.

Her bucking and squealing became louder and more uncontrolled. Finally, I squeezed her clit, fingers still in her cunt, and of course, her arse.

"Ayeee." The longest, shrillest scream split the air as her orgasm hit home. Hot cum sprayed my hand and arm. Her tight arsehole clenched my finger until I thought it would break.

Finally, her body relaxed, and her legs gave way. Then, very gently, her body crumpled before me.

Removing my fingers from her holes, I wrapped my arms around her sweat-slick body and lowered her to the ground.

Shiny and cum splattered Jenny lay curled on the cool tile floor. Her eyes were closed, and her chest rose and fell as she drew in oxygen.

Tenderly I finger combed her hair from her face before ringing out a cool washcloth to mop her brow.

For several minutes she lay resting as I tended to her. Eventually, her breathing calmed, and her skin returned to a more natural colour.

Sitting up, she reached out, pulling me into her arms.

"That was beautiful. I've never felt so alive. It was like my body was on fire. I don't know if I can ever thank you enough, and I care for you too." Her lips locked with mine, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth, not that it encountered much resistance.

"If you'd like to go and rest on the bed whilst I freshen up, I would like to try and show my appreciation."

I kissed her hard, sucking on her tongue, letting my teeth graze her lips. Then wordlessly I moved to the bedroom.

I sat waiting, listening to the shower run. Jenny was singing.

Not touching my cunt proved very difficult. My whole body shook with need, cum dripped from my swollen slit, and my nipples were so hard it was painful.

The few minutes before the shower shut off seemed like hours.

Eventually, Jenny reappeared, wrapped in a bath sheet. Her blonde hair combed out smoothly, and her skin glowed. An aroma of vanilla and almonds assailed my nostrils.

For a moment, she paused before the bed. Her eyes took in my flushed body, with its hard nubby nipples and wet swollen pussy lips.

I watched her face, her pupils dilated, she swallowed hard, and then she dropped the towel.

Now my heart raced. Showered and fully shaven, she looked magnificent; full high breasts, nipples long and hard. Her freshly bared cunt lips were almost as full as mine and slick with arousal.

I reached for her hand, and she crawled up on the bed. Her entire body was lightly oiled with almond lotion. She smelled divine.

I reached for her breasts, but she shook her head and gripped my hands.

In no time, she was kneeling between my thighs. My wrists firmly held and my hands against the pillows.

Her mouth locked with mine as she shifted her knee to wedge it against my cunt lips.

Kissing a girl is so different from a boy. Softer, more caring, a pleasure in its own way, not just a pre-curser to getting fingered or fucked.

Our tongues swapped pleasures for ages, but time seemed to stand still. Slowly her knee started to pressure my cunt lips, squashing them apart, letting my honey flow. I could feel it hot against my skin as it trickled between my arse cheeks.

Dipping her head, her mouth sought out my breasts. Then, she slowly dragged her warm wet tongue across the soft undersides, letting her teeth graze the sensitive flesh.

Deep sighs of pleasure escaped my throat, and my urgency increased as she sucked my nipple into her mouth. She tugged to the point of pain before swapping breasts. Again and again, she worked my swollen nubs.

I was starting to leave my earthly body and float in a sea of delight.

I remember my eyes closing, my body surrendering to her touch, and then two strong fingers firmly entered my cunt, and stretched my channel. I screamed in delight. My body bucked against the intrusion.

With a wriggle, her mouth covered my cunt, suckling my core, taking my juices, setting my nerves alight.

Jenny blew, sucked, and hummed. She used her tongue, her teeth, and her lips. Her nose nudged my throbbing clit. Every new sensation would release another wave of cum, another unearthly scream from deep within me.

I have no idea how long she went on before I exploded. It was the longest, hardest, wettest orgasm of my life. It ripped through me. I know my legs kicked, my heels drummed the bed, I screamed my throat raw, and I soaked Jenny in cum.

I vaguely remember her returning the favour to my sensitive arse, but it was several hours later that I awoke, wrapped in her arms, my face nestled between her breasts.

Inhaling the heady mix of vanilla and girly cum, I nuzzled closer to her and drifted off.

The remainder of our holiday followed the same pattern. We spent the days relaxing and enjoying the lakes and forest walks. The nights we spent in each other's arms.

***

How did it end, you ask? Well, tomorrow we fly off for a week's skiing. Nude sauna and steam rooms, log fires in our cabin.

It's been three years; Jenny is now my wife.

We both took a risk and are happier for it.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments