Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Seventeen

"Two seventeen year old girls find friendship and more in the summer of 1969"

40
26 Comments 26
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The summer I turned seventeen was very replete. It had begun with the Stonewall riots, then the lives of seven innocent people had been brutally taken in the Hollywood Hills and Woodstock was well on it’s way into Rock and Roll history.

The Beatles had also released ‘The White Album,' which was, arguably, their best album ever.

The August heat was unbearable. It was the kind of oppressive heat that felt like an oven had been set on low and everyone, everywhere was slowly baking. The only relief to be found was sitting on the grass under a large shade tree, or in a pool if one was lucky enough to have access.

The lack of air conditioning made the heat at night worse for many Angelenos. The Tate and the La Bianca murders had just happened and the killers were still unknown; so windows normally left open were latched tight. The fear that the people of Los Angeles felt was tangible.

The house I lived in was in the middle of a suburban track, on a street you could find in anywhere, USA. Ordinary homes filled with ordinary people, doing ordinary things.

And then Kim moved in next door.

I met her and my teenage world changed. I’d never had feelings for a girl before, at least feelings that I could not throw off. I’d never really had feelings for anyone before. She was an exotic beauty that took my breath away and when I saw her I could not speak.

The jeans she wore had frayed holes in the knees which added to her sex appeal and I was dumb struck. She had golden tan skin and long dark blonde hair, and her brown eyes were framed by long dark lashes. She had butterfly bangs and full lips, but she was still a bit of a ‘tom boy’. Her tall, firm body had beautiful curves and her long legs looked sexy inside her tight 501s.

That hot August night when she sat down on the curb next to me, we started talking as if we’d known each other for a very long time. We were deep in a conversation and I was completely spellbound by her. She was down to earth and we hit it off immediately.

Over the next few weeks we became inseparable. I wasn’t a really pretty girl, but I felt beautiful around her. That in itself amazed me, because I usually felt uncomfortable around beautiful girls. I had more of a Plain Jane hippie chick look going on, with my cut off shorts and tank top; complete with love beads and pony tails.

Being with her made me feel like I was a better person. I was fun, funny, smart and cool when she was around.

She was my best friend and my first crush.

Our afternoons were spent taking walks in the wooded hills behind our houses, listening to AM stations on our transistor radios, and laying under the trees making up stories and rhymes or just contemplating our place in the world. Two teenage girls completely free and young, just goofing around and looking forward to our lives after graduation. It was a memorable summer and the hills and the trees were our sanctuary. Our friendship was a chrysalis, about to become more.

“Do you ever wonder if...?” Kim began to say, but stopped mid sentence. The wind had kicked up a little and the seven o’clock breeze was finally starting to cool the hot air, and blew through our hair, cooling our bodies and it felt refreshing.

“I wonder a lot of things,” I retorted. “I wonder if the war will ever end, or if Paul McCartney is really...”

Kim wrapped her arms around me and put her lips on mine. My knees went weak as I realized that this was what I had been waiting for all along. My desire for her was real and I recognized this as I began to kiss her back.

Her sweet lips were like sugar dissolving on my tongue. The world around us was spinning, and for some reason, the sun got a little brighter, while my heart beat faster.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

Our hands moved along and explored the curves and crevasses of each others bodies.

We could not and did not want to stop. Together alone, under the trees and about to make love for the first time.

“Do you want to do this, Carrie?” Kim looked at me with sincere desire.

“Yes, I really do.” I said as I rested my hands on her small waist.

I reached for her t-shirt and helped her slip it over her head, and then it was my turn. Before we knew it, we had both taken our clothes off and we lay on the ground in a passionate embrace.

The sun was going down, but the moon was beginning to shine brightly in the heavens.

Kim took the lead, and I gasped as she began to kiss my neck, feeling her warm hands on my firm breasts. My nipples were erect and my body was reacting to stimuli that I’d never known existed.

She ran her hand down between my legs, and I was so wet that she was able to slide her fingers between the lips of my vagina. She licked my nipple and then began flicking it with her tongue. My desire peaked as she ran her tongue along my belly button while her fingers explored my most sensitive area. The anticipation alone was enough to bring me close to an orgasm.

“Oh, Kim...” I said, with nervous excitement. I’d never had sex before, and I was fearful it might hurt. I had always been told that sex hurt the first time, but I discovered that with her there was no pain. Just pleasure.

She put her hand inside the warm, wet folds of my lips and began to run her fingers back and forth, feeling my essence fill them. She licked my clit and continued to glide her fingers in and out, as I writhed in ecstasy.

“Put your fingers up in me, oh god, that feels so good!” I told her, as my body reacted to her touch.

She thrust three fingers inside of me and I could feel her wet cum on my leg as she rubbed up against it. We were both completely consumed in our sexual desire, and shut the world out while we fucked.

As my orgasm came to an end, I felt her pull her fingers out of me and I rolled her onto her back, kissing her body, all the way down to her belly button. I was going to ravage her, and give her the orgasm she had just given me. My hunger for her was insatiable. As I kissed her I tickled her body with my tongue, and felt the silky wetness as I ran my fingers down between her channel, familiarizing myself with her pleasure center.

I was fascinated at how being touched by the right person could cause such pleasure. I put my face down between her legs, and she smelled like honey as I moved my fingers in and out, as I licked her swollen and pink clit. I was drunk with passion as I flicked the tip of her fat juicy nub, tasting it as I eased two fingers up inside her tight slippery virginal vagina.

“Yes!” she said, with a sort of rabid desperation in her voice. “Oh, yes, right there, oh god!” She was coming and I was loving it. I began to suck on her clit and pushed my fingers up inside of her, until she stopped wriggling and seemed to freeze, moaning slightly as I continued.

She was in full orgasm, and her body clamped down hard around my fingers.

Once all of our sexual energy had been spent, we lay under the stars and spoke sweet words to each other, enjoying the afterglow of what I will always remember as the best sex I’ve ever had.

By the end of summer she had gone; suddenly and with no goodbyes. Her mother had moved them out quietly during the night, for reasons I will never know.

My first time will always remain a special and loving memory, for a friend that took a little piece of my heart...

 

 

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments