Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach adventure

"Hot threesome at beach"

8
1 Comment 1
18.6k Views 18.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I am not twenty yet and have been living in Almere for a while. I’m quite small and thin and because I do aerobics on a regular basis my tits and behind are nice and pert. There is a nice bit of nude beach in Almere and when I went there more often, I noticed there were plenty of things happening there. I’m not a prude and I can enjoy everything you can see there.

I usually go on my own and during the week there are usually a lot of men that look at me in an admiring way when I prance around naked. It is a shame that there aren’t that many women around at those times. You only see them in the weekends with their husbands. Come on dear girls, you show yourselves too at the nude beach of Almere during the week!

I have met this couple that lives a couple of doors away. They are called Theo and Elly and I really get along with them. A short while ago they went with me to the nude beach. Theo wanted to do some fishing and Elly and I did some sunbathing. Elly is a quiet woman with a shapely body, slightly chubby and with firm tits. I really wanted to see her naked sometime. It was wonderful weather and while Theo was fishing we found a spot away from the wind to enjoy the sunshine.

I had admired Elly’s nice, firm tits already. She was wearing a bikini bottom that went well with her deep red, curly hair. I was wearing a tight tanga slip myself, cut up high and showing most of my lower body. We went for a swim and she decided to put her top back on but I told her that really wasn’t necessary. Taking a towel each with us we walked towards the water. Soon the first of the naked men appeared and Elly was a little surprised. She hadn’t been here before.

I put my towel down by the water, at a spot where it wasn’t very busy yet. Taking off my tanga I walked into the water, followed by Elly who had finally taken her bikini bottom off too. After we had had our swim I found another spot where we could dry up in the sunshine. I sat down, watching Elly’s breasts and her pussy and I asked her if she felt odd, being completely naked in the open air. “I do a little,” she admitted and she told me they only did these things when they were on holiday somewhere.

About half an hour later we went back to our original spot. Elly was wearing her bikini bottom again and I had followed her example... although I didn’t feel like doing so. We took a walk along the water and soon we arrived at the spot where I knew there would be a lot of men.

I just kept walking in between them and I noticed the surprised look in Elly’s eyes, especially when one of the guys whistled at her! We walked onto a pier where we could watch the sailboats on the water and what I had hoped for happened soon enough: A guy came walking up to us, his dick at half mast. Elly nearly panicked! But we had to get passed him and Elly walked in front of me. He made his dick move up and down and I couldn’t resist to tap it gently in passing. He winked at me coyly...

Walking along there were more and more men showing off their dicks as openly as possible. I had expected this as I came her quite often. When I saw a couple of guys who had gathered around I knew right away there was something going on. Passing one of the small dykes there gets you to a couple of shaded spots where hot couples had sex in public very often.

I slowed down on purpose and indeed, at the spot where the guys had been standing was a couple going at it. He was laying on his back. She was on top of him, sucking his cock while he was licking and fingering her pussy. He really spoiled her and she was completely engrossed in her job too.

I happened to know the girl and when we walked past she took her mouth away from the guys’ dick and said: “Hi! You here too?”

I stopped and said “Yeah, it’s such nice weather isn’t it?” The other girl just kept on massaging her husbands dick and we were talking to each other as if it was our daily routine. Elly just stared at us, not knowing what to do.

Later that day I took her on another round and I noticed she started to enjoy herself. That time she even took off her bikini bottoms when we were close to the dyke. I asked her if she fancied joining me here the next day and after hesitating shortly she said: “Yes, but I had better not tell Theo what we have seen here today!”

Around ten the next morning Elly and I were at the beach again. We put up a small windscreen to have a little more privacy. I took off my panties and gave my hairless pussy a proud look. I covered myself with tanning lotion and rubbed my pussy with it too. We lay down in the sunshine and I enjoyed the warmth on my box.

Half an hour later Bea, the girl I had been talking to the day before showed up and I introduced the two of them to each other. Bea took off her top and shoved her trousers and her panties down in one go. Elly and I were sitting up and I noticed Bea’s pussy was completely hairless too. It had a nice tan and while she was standing right in front of us Bea began to put tanning lotion all over her body, rubbing it in between her pussy lips as well. She put her towel down in front of ours and kneeled down to straighten it. She had her beautiful ass turned in our direction and we could clearly see her pussy that was slippery with oil.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

I stared at it and noticed Elly found the view quite interesting too.

Talking to each other all the time we lay down in the sunshine, went for a short swim and all the time I noticed Bea observing Elly intensely, giving me a naughty look every now and then. At one point when the both of us were together by the water she asked me if Elly was getting turned on. I suspected she was but I wasn’t sure.

Whilst talking Bea gently touched my pussy and I couldn’t resist sliding my fingers over and inside her wonderful pussy too. I even toyed with her clit that was obviously getting hard. We went back to Elly and when her skin was dry again Bea began varnish her toenails. She sat right in front of us, one leg straight and the other one pulled up so we could see straight into her bald cunt. Because of the way she held her legs it even opened up a little so we could see her pink flesh as well as her clit.

It was pretty obvious to me why she had sat down that way. By pulling up her other leg too she gave Elly an even better view and the girl had her eyes glued to Bea’s hot spot. To our surprise it was Elly who commented on the situation: “I think you are sitting like that on purpose!”

Bea nodded and said: “That is no surprise to you I hope? I mean, the way you found me and my boyfriend yesterday...”

She moved closer to us so we could do more than just watch her. I took my chance, reached out and started to caress the soft skin next to her pussy. I slid my fingers along her labia and squeezed them softly. Elly was watching us quietly and when I looked at her, raising my eyebrows, she softly said: “Please go on. It is all a bit strange to me but I like to watch.”

Well, at least she was being honest about it. Bea dug her hands into the sand behind her and leaned backward, showing herself to us with her legs spread wide. I kept touching her pussy and she got turned on even more. Hungrily I massaged her smooth and ever so wet pussy. In an impulse I put my other arm around Elly and slid my hand down her back, right onto her behind. When I touched her there she spread her legs to give my fingers more space. I crossed my legs, continued to massage Bea’s fanny and while I was caressing Elly’s behind at the same time she stretched out her hand in the direction of my crotch...

Hesitantly she began to stroke me there and I felt her touching my wet, longing pussy. I concentrated on Bea, who enjoyed the pussy play and soon I got her to orgasm, something that showed too: She pushed her cunt upwards when she came and I pushed my fingers even deeper inside. Holding my position I offered Elly my body and sure enough, she started to finger me too.

Bea had gotten up and together we gently pushed Elly onto her back on the sand. I began to stroke her lovely tits, touching her hard nipples. Bea went straight for her new goal: She spread Elly’s legs with her hands and moved her head in between them. With one hand pushing Elly’s muff upwards her mouth enclosed it completely and soon Elly was wiggling with pure pleasure. I was still toying with her nipples, pushing her tits upward.

Soon Elly reached an orgasm, moaning heavily. When she caught her breath again a little later she sat up and sighed: “Wow, the both of you have a lot of talent. I would never have known it to be so nice with other women!” and while Bea took Elly’s tits in a firm grip she added: “Well, it had to happen sometime!”

That made us very happy because a new, warm pussy is always welcome with us! Elly was watching us, her eyes gleaming, and were really felt like very close friends.

We went for another swim and then took a walk along the beach. Now that there were three of us we were a lot more courageous and we talked about the men that we saw sitting and laying around. Bea paraded her beautiful body, showing her smooth pussy. I made my firm tits swing about, shook my ass every now and then. An then there was Elly: Chubby, bright red hair and firm tits that seem to move independently from her body.

Around us a forest of hard ons were growing rapidly. But alas gentlemen, that day was just for us girls and we only wanted to get turned on by the looks of you.

Back at our little safe spot Elly moved right in front of Bea, spread her legs and began to play with her nipples that were already hard. “Aha,” Bea remarked, “Of course you are horny again already. Come here you, there are a couple of things you need to learn.”

She moved Elly onto her back on the ground and lowered herself over her. Elly eagerly stuck her tongue out and I could clearly see the tip of it touching Bea’s clit for the very first time. Bea moved up and down long enough for her to come on Elly’s face and it was then that she thought it was time for her and me to introduce our novice properly to sex between women.

The rest of the afternoon Elly was at the center of attention and she came numerous times with the help of our fingers and tongues. It was the beginning of an unforgettable time. And when the weather was bad we joined each other in Bea’s house where we could do everything on the bed that we did on the beach that day. And this is still going on now because we can’t imagine us ever getting enough of each other!

Published 
Written by ClubSeventeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments