Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky and I

"I put on a tiny white baby doll nightie"

12
5 Comments 5
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Becky and I met when we were both sixteen, we’ve hardly been apart ever since then, in fact, I can’t imagine what it would be like to wake up without her.

We kiss each other on waking every morning, just as we did that morning after our first night spent in each other's arms.

It was at a party for a friend of both families that we met and we just couldn’t take our eyes off each other.

Both sets of parents realised something special had happened that night because we both had boyfriends, but we dumped them immediately.

Fortunately, our parents quickly became friends, so we saw each other frequently.

As our friendship grew, we slept over at each others house, nobody bothered that we slept in the same bed, but it was becoming more apparent every day that we were in love.

We were both still sixteen when we sat down with our parents at Becky’s house and my mum asked us if we were gay.

“I don’t honestly know Mrs. Wright,” Becky answered. “But I do know that I love Sammy.”

“And I love Becky,” I put in, holding Becky’s hand. “So if that means that we’re gay, then I think the answer must be yes.”

“Well we all think that you should see a little bit less of each other for a while, we’d like you both to date boys, you know, just to see how you like it, only for a short while.”

“NO!”

We both sprang to our feet and shouted in unison.

“Mum, when I was seeing Brian, every time we went out on a date, I had to keep my legs crossed, because he kept trying to get his hand up my skirt and into my knickers, every time we kissed, he’d slide his tongue into my mouth, it was horrible mum, horrible.”

“It was the same with me and Gary, mum,” Becky said to her mother, “When I wouldn’t let him touch me, you know, up there, he asked if he could put his thing in my mouth, how fucking disgusting was that? He even wanted me to give him my knickers so he could you know, wank off in them.”

“Rebecca darling, please moderate your language.” her father said sternly.

“I’m sorry dad, you’re the only man I’ve ever kissed and as far as I’m concerned, you always will be. I love you and mum, you know I do, but Sammy’s the only person I want to be with, if you want us to stop seeing each other, you’ll have to lock us both up, I love her and she loves me.”

“And that goes for me too,” I said gripping Becky’s hand fiercely.

We stormed out into the garden and sat on the low wall holding each other and crying. That was where our mothers found us ten minutes later.

“Come here you two,” my mother said softly. “Even mums make mistakes sometimes.”

“Come back into the house please.”

We followed them back up the garden path obediently, but still holding hands with each other.

Our fathers were standing at the bar in the corner of the spacious lounge, each holding a large brandy and smiling at us.

“We needed to be sure my darlings,” Dad said, “As you know Frank and I have gone into partnership, and it has proven to be a very lucrative move indeed.”

“And how.” Becky’s dad smiled.”

“So lucrative, that we’ve won a contract to build a housing complex in Glasgow.”

“Against stiff opposition, I might add.” Becky’s dad chipped in again.

“So now that we’re sure about you two, we’ve spent some of our yet to be earned money on you.”

“What is it?” we both asked, again in unison.

Becky’s mum chipped in then and rattled her car keys.

“Well if you’ll just curb your impatience a minute, Sharon and I will take you and show you.”


It took about a quarter of an hour to drive out into the countryside and down a narrow lane, to where a little cottage stood on its own.

“Well, there it is, what do you think?”

“There’s nothing there mum,” Becky protested, “Only that old cottage.”

“Precisely.”

“You mean it’s the cottage?” I said in shock.

“Yes.”

“You’ve bought us a cottage?” Becky’s bottom lip was trembling and I felt the tears welling up too.

We didn’t know what to say, we just sat there staring, staring and crying until our mothers opened the car doors and practically dragged us out.

“We thought you didn’t love us anymore because we’re gay.” I bawled in my mother's arms.

“We’re your mums,” she said with a catch in her voice. “We’ll always love you.”

Becky was sobbing for England in her mother's arms, we looked across at each other, and our tearful sobs suddenly changed into tears of joy.

“We’ve got our own little house.” then we hugged each other.

There was nothing inside it, nothing at all, but the four of us spent hours measuring up and deciding what to buy for where.

It was a magical afternoon, I think our mothers enjoyed it almost as much as we did. It was two very happy girls who snuggled in together in my little single bed that night.

We moved into the house exactly two weeks to the day from when we first saw it, both sets of parents were there with us. We all drank a toast to our future.

“To our most beautiful and loving daughters.” my dad said but then went outside because he said he had something in his eye.

After our parents had left, we looked at each other shyly before touching our lips together in what we called our first grown-up kiss.

“I want to dress up for you,” Becky said softly and kissed me again.

“So do I,” I smiled, “I want tonight to be special for us both.”

And then she said the most beautiful thing to me that anyone had ever said.

“Every night with you is special.”

We agreed that she would shower first, then take what she intended wearing downstairs while I showered, I would get dressed upstairs in our bedroom and she would give my phone a missed call when she was ready.

I put on a tiny white baby doll nightie with a matching thong for her. When my phone beeped, I had to remind myself not to gallop downstairs, but to walk like a sophisticated lady who was about to meet her lover!

I did, but when I walked into our lounge she was in front of me, a vision in white, it was like looking into a mirror, our clothing, such as it was, was absolutely identical!

When we’d finished laughing, we walked out into the garden, each holding a glass of champagne our mothers had left for us.

“This is beautiful,” Becky said.

 I agreed with her, “It’s stunning.”

There was a rustling sound in the bushes behind us, and we both started,

“What’s that?” I said clinging tightly to my lover.

Then we both saw a flash of white as it moved.

“It must be a rat.”

“A white rat?”

Then a little black nose appeared sniffing speculatively followed by two big dark eyes.

“It’s a puppy.” she squealed.

“A very frightened puppy.” I agreed and bent down clicking my fingers.

“Here boy, come on boy.”

“It might be a girl.” Becky suggested, “I’ll get it some food.”

It showed no sign of coming out from it’s hiding place until Becky reappeared with a saucer of milk and the remains of a lamb chop.

“Come on sweetheart, come on out,” she said softly as I sat up, quite content to admire the contours of her body through the sheer gauze of her outfit.

After just a few moments the dog appeared, nervous and bedraggled, it sniffed the bone cautiously before picking it up and chomping ravenously at it.

Jane_Star
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Star

“He’s too young for a bone.” I said, but Becky laughed and said, “Tell him that.”

“It’s a Labrador,” she said as the pup attacked the milk splashing it everywhere.

“It’s been abandoned,” I said stating the obvious as the pup finished the milk and lay down with its head on its front paws looking at us both.

“Let’s see if he’ll follow us into the cottage, he needs a bath.”

I ran a bowl full of water in the kitchen sink while Becky walked slowly into the kitchen with the still unsure puppy following behind her.

He put up no resistance at all as she picked him up and plonked him in the bowl and we washed him together,

“He’s a boy.” Becky laughed as we rinsed him off and wrapped him in a towel.

“Whatever he is, he’s gorgeous” I laughed, and as if he heard me he stood up and started licking my face.

“Hey, that’s my job.” Becky giggled and reached over to kiss me.

“No, it’s your job to lick me all over.”

“Ooh I’ve just gone all funny,” she laughed but slipped a hand into the back of my thong, “We should start now.”

We scattered some cushions on the floor in a corner and watched the dog settling down, then Becky reached for my baby doll and drew it off over my head.

“I want us to be naked.”

“Mmm, yes good idea.” I agreed and eased her thong down for her to step out of it.

She squealed as I pushed her back against the wall and sank to my knees.

We’d only ever used our fingers before, but we’d seen film clips on the internet and anyway, her little pussy looked so lovely I just had to taste it.

Like me, she’d shaved it bare. I felt her shudder as I kissed her puffy labia gently.

“Ooh, Sammy.”

Slowly, very slowly, I eased my tongue up into the pink, glistening slit, she gasped and opened her legs wider, her clitoris stood out like a very tiny penis, I kissed it before drawing it in between my lips and heard her soft moan of pleasure.

“Oh fuck yes, that’s beautiful Sammy,” she moaned. “Come on, now, upstairs I need to do the same.”


We fell straight onto our bed in the classic sixty-nine position, and for the first time in my life, I felt the exquisite pleasure of another girls tongue in my cunt.

It was daylight when we awoke still in the position in which we’d slept.

My darlings sweet little cunt was only millimeters from my mouth, so of course, I had to kiss it yet again.

Obviously, Becky felt the same way because I felt her tongue slipping easily up into my pussy and her hands on my bum holding me in place.

She needn’t have bothered though, there was no way I was ever going far away from my gorgeous lover.

We both climaxed together and then rolled back so we could kiss each other.

“You taste of my pussy.” she giggled, “I think I like it.”

“I think I like it too,” I laughed, “Let’s stay naked all day.”

“Mmm, good idea,” she said as we kissed again.

A plaintiff whining from downstairs interrupted us, so we dashed down to discover our new lodger at the bottom of the stairs happily wagging his tail and chewing a shoe.

There were little piles of doggy dirt and puddles of pee all over the place, so we set about cleaning them up then we went online to order a kennel for the mutt. I found it quite difficult to concentrate on the computer with Becky’s fingers diddling me, but I managed in the end.


Much as we wanted to spend the day naked, we had to catch the bus into town to get dog food as well as a collar and lead. We both bought stockings whilst in town as we’d never worn them, but we both thought they looked very sexy and feminine things to wear.

“I can’t wait to feel the nylon against my neck while I’m eating you,” I whispered on the bus coming home and then as we were the only ones upstairs, I slipped a hand up between her legs.

“We need to buy some sex toys,” Becky giggled as I played with her gorgeous little pussy.

“Yeah,” I agreed, “A nice big double dildo.”

“And strawberry flavored edible panties.”

“And some fruit flavored lipstick for our nipples.”

“And our pussy lips.”

“Stop it, I’m getting all wet and squishy.”

Thankfully we were approaching our stop then, so we galloped down the lane to the cottage where the mutt greeted us like we’d been gone for years.

“He needs a name,” I said.

Becky agreed, “Sabre.”

“Sabre?”

“Yeah a combination of our names or part of them.”

“So where did the “R” come from?”

We opened the front door then, and the smell hit us.

“I think Shitty Arse suits him better.” I laughed. So we cleaned up yet again.

We settled on Sabre eventually. My phone rang as we were eating our lunch.

“We’re coming over in a minute with two cycles we’ve bought you, is there anything you want?” my mum asked.

“Yes, mum, some air freshener and some disinfectant please.”

“What on earth for?”

“I’ll tell you when you get here with the vodka.”

“What vodka?”

“The vodka you’re bringing us of course.”

“Oh that vodka,” she laughed, “See you soon.”

We put the collar on Sabre and giggled at his antics as he tried everything to get it off, then I clipped his lead on which he didn’t like either, but we both persisted by walking him around the garden and up and down the narrow lane until finally, he accepted it.


There was a loud tooting of, and we were both amazed to see my mum with Becky’s dad in his car, they both laughed and waved at us as they went past to pull up outside the cottage, closely followed by Becky’s mum with my dad in his car!

“Swingers,” we said in unison as we ran down to greet them.

Dad was getting two cycles out of the boot of his car when we got there, Becky’s mum saw Sabre and squealed with delight,

“You’ve bought a puppy.”

“Well, not exactly mum.” Becky laughed and told her how we got him.

My mum was struggling with what looked like a bag of booze when I reached her, she took me in her arms and kissed me warmly.

“Well, how was your first night together?”

“Why aren’t you in Dad’s car?”

She looked at me and smiled, “We’re all friends together darling, I just rode with Frank, that’s all.”

“You mean you’re swingers?”

“We all enjoy each others company.” she giggled, but I saw the blush creeping up her neck.

“Well, Becky and I think it’s cool.”

We all went into the cottage then closely followed by a curious Sabre sniffing around for anything he could chew on.

“He needs a few toys,” said Karen, (Becky’s mum.)

“Yep,” agreed dad, “Or he’ll chew on anything and everything.”

“Right you lot,” Mum addressed us all, “Come on we’re going for a quick drink and to introduce you to your fathers’ latest venture, well one of them anyway.”

We all piled into the two cars, and two minutes later we piled out again in the car park of a pub.

“We’ll wait out here shall we?” I said, but dad shook his head with a grin,

“No of course not, we own the place.”

The landlord greeted us all warmly and started serving up the drinks.

Our dads appeared then with our drinks, vodkas with coke for Becky and I.

“Vodkas dad?”

“Shh, don’t let anyone know.”

They showed us round the place then, there were two bars, a function room complete with its own bar and the living quarters upstairs consisted of a huge living room, an office, a kitchen and six, yes six bedrooms.

As we looked around, I noticed Frank had his hand on mum’s bottom, and she didn’t seem to mind. Becky saw it too and whispered softly.

“I bet they’ll be fucking tonight.”

“Well they won’t be the only ones, will they?”

“I could fuck you now,” she said, and I wondered why my panties had suddenly got rather wet!

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments