Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camilla Spreads Her Wings

"Our Girl Flies the Nest"

61
23 Comments 23
5.0k Views 5.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words

University was finally over after three long years of near-constant study with holidays devoted to internships. It was hard coming from a high-achieving family; targets were high, expectations even higher and failure unheard of. It was even harder when you’re the youngest and just not as academically gifted as your older siblings.

I have a brother and a sister. Eric is an ophthalmic surgeon, a real high flyer. Daisy, the next in age, is a barrister at a highly prestigious chamber in London and already has some nationally famous cases on her CV.

I’m Camilla and six years younger than Daisy and am the surprise that rocked my parents’ orderly world.

Each of them, Evelyn and Roger, are fully tenured professors, each with a series of critically acclaimed publications to their names. Both tour the world as guest lecturers, and it was during one of these trips that my parents slipped up, and yours truly was conceived.

To be honest, maybe I could have worked even harder during my time at a prestigious public school. Still, it was always going to be a slog for me, and I probably only gave ninety-five percent effort most of the time.

Anyway, that’s enough of that. You’re probably all thinking that I sound like a spoilt little bitch, which I promise that I’m not. It was time for me to make my own way in the world and my chosen field, fashion, yep, fashion, you heard me right. Imagine that conversation with the folks.

“Camilla, have you decided on your career path yet? Obviously, academia is not for you, but law or the civil service might be?”

“I want to go into fashion, father, high-end fashion.”

Maybe if I’d said ‘high-priced escort,’ it would have been better received, but hey it was my life, and I was going to live it my way.

A couple of months on from that somewhat heated and painful discussion and I was taking a short flight to a new and exciting life. I had a junior position in a leading fashion house that had liked some of my designs. Accommodations were the thorny issue. It’s never cheap living near a capital city, and juniors get paid the minimum.

Obviously, as the official skeleton in the wardrobe of the family, my allowance was also minimal in the hope that I might learn some sense. Daisy, bless her, came to my rescue. An old friend of hers had a place nearby, and she was happy to rent me a room at a token rate.

ooOOoo

I battled through arrivals and then claimed my meagre luggage from the carousel. I managed to avoid serious injury from those kind souls that stand, toes to the belt, before swinging their cases into those around them.

As I approached the meeting line, I spied someone holding a card with ‘Camilla’ inked boldly in purple and decorated with smiley faces. Daphne moved towards me, and my first thoughts were money and class.

Glossy brown hair swirled to her shoulders, designer jeans, and what was probably a cashmere roll-neck that casually highlighted a stunning figure. She hugged me in greeting, and it was like meeting up with an old friend. All my misgivings of being foisted off onto someone too nice to complain or say ‘no to’ just disappeared.

Daisy had said she was a sweetheart and a very close friend from Uni, but she hadn’t said how sexy she was. I followed her out of the terminal, and across to the short-term parking. A glossy red Volvo sat gleaming in the sunlight. After an hour’s drive, we pulled into a gated car park outside a rather squat, two-story building that had a distinctly Victorian municipal look to it.

Daphne led the way to a large heavy-duty-looking door that at the press of a button swung open with surprising ease.

“Originally, this was a water pumping station, but after it was sold off, they stripped out the old machinery for a museum somewhere. Then converted it into open space living,” explained Daphne as we entered an enormous sunny atrium.

In moments we were upstairs and entering the living area. It was a completely open plan with whitewashed brick walls and tall, tinted windows that gave a view across grasslands towards the River Thames in the distance.

Daphne paused to kick off her heels before crossing the polished hardwood floor to drop into a luxurious brown leather sofa. I kicked off my trainers before crossing to join her. The leather was amazing, soft and buttery.

“Heads up, I have to confess to being very protective of the floors,” Daphne said.

“I don’t blame you, they’re amazing; in fact, the whole building is.”

I don’t know why, but at that point, I noticed Daphne’s feet. They were mid-sized for a woman, but very elegant and tanned, with nails finished in a high gloss, orange finish. An internal shiver seemed to trigger dampness in my pussy, and I lost track of the conversation.

“Camilla, are you okay?”

“Oh, sorry, I guess I’m a little tired,” I giggled, to laugh the moment off.

“Flying is always so tiring; even short-haul.” Daphne stood again, “I’ll pop some coffee on and then show you your room.”

“It really is so good of you to help me out like this,” I offered in response, my eyes locked onto her arse-hugging jeans as she walked towards the kitchen area.

I watched as she seemed to glide around the kitchen with almost feline grace. With a minimum of effort, she quickly loaded and operated a sleek chrome Nespresso machine and headed back towards me with two steaming mugs.

I could no longer see her arse, but the curves inside that roll-neck suggested full and firm breasts. Another trickle of girly juice flowed into my knickers. We chatted over coffee and Daphne outlined the area, its local shops and facilities and told me to make myself at home.

Daphne, it turned out, was twenty-six, just three days older than Daisy, and had shared a room with my sister at Uni. Her passions were art, yoga and travel; her pet hates were politics and cooking - even toast was at risk in her hands, she joked. Also, in her hands was her long-term partner, a pilot for one of the major airlines who was currently in the states but due back the next day.

It was when she led me through to what was now my room that I had another bout of anxiety and needed to raise the question of my rent. The room was huge. One wall was tall with tinted glass and, just like the living space, it too had a view across the valley. In the centre was a massive double bed. The whitewashed walls were adorned with paintings of Paris through the ages. It was a comfortable, welcoming room, and I immediately felt at home.

“Erm, the rent?” I asked, almost choking on my words.

“Oh, didn’t Daisy tell you?”

“No, well sort of, she said it was very reasonable,” I could feel my cheeks heating as I spoke.

“Ten pounds a month, payable whenever your payday is!” grinned Daphne. “Honestly, I don’t need the money, and I’m shagging a long-haul pilot, so we’re more than comfortable, and it’s nice to help an old friend’s sister. The ten pounds just makes everything official.”

Then came more moisture, but this time in my eyes as I stepped forward and hugged Daphne, “Thank you, that’s so kind.”

The rest of the day was a blur. I unpacked and then we ordered an Indian take away which we washed down with a couple of chilled Cobra beers. I outlined where I hoped my career would lead, and Daphne regaled me with stories of her exploits at Uni with Daisy. It was something of an eye-opener. I hadn’t realised what a live wire my big sis could be.

Eventually, I opted for an early night. I was tired from the day and conscious of not crowding Daphne in her own home.

ooOOoo

I slept deeply, although, at around one-thirty in the morning, I thought I heard a car pull up accompanied by giggling voices. I paid it no heed and resumed my slumber.

Sunlight streaming in through the windows woke me at around seven-thirty. I slipped out of bed and into my robe before heading towards the kitchen area. I could hear movement and expected to see Daphne, but instead, I was greeted by a sight from heaven.

A petite and stunning woman was standing at the kitchen counter, making coffee. She had jet black hair in a stylish short bob, and her skin was a smooth, rich olive-brown. When she turned to greet me, her coal-black eyes shone with life.

“Oh high, I’m Shayna, and you must be Camilla. Daph told me you were here.”

“Hi!” Not only was she breathtakingly beautiful, but she was as naked as the day she was born.

I tried to just look at her face, not the pert firm breasts with their dark rigid nipples or her close-cropped black hair atop a pussy that had clearly just been fucked. Picking up an extra cup, she asked me if I wanted coffee and explained that she had been swapped to an earlier flight and was back a day earlier than expected.

“I see you’ve met then.” Daphne walked into the kitchen, and oh fuck if she wasn’t naked too.

My evaluations of the day before had been spot-on. Daphne had full firm breasts, large pale areolae, and an arse you could bounce a penny off, so pert and tight. Daphne’s mound was as smooth as a baby, completely denuded, and her labia were shiny and swollen.

Hopping up onto one of the tall stools arranged along the kitchen island, she took her coffee and downed nearly half of the rich, fragrant brew.

“Mmm, I needed that. Long night, eh, Shay?”

“And long overdue and much needed,” giggled Shayna, moving to caress Daphne’s back.

“I’ll take mine back to my room and give you guys some privacy,” I offered.

Not a totally altruistic offer, as beneath my gown, my pussy was sopping and in need of some serious frigging, but they both chorused, “No,” and insisted that I take a stool.

“I know I didn’t mention it yesterday, but I’m guessing that Daisy told you that I’m gay, and I wanted you to settle in before the clothes optional bit came up.”

“Daph, you mean you haven’t told her we’re naturists? No wonder she looked so shocked when she walked in.” Shayna was laughing out loud, “I’m sorry, hun, but your face was a picture.”

What could I do but relax and join in their good humour whilst praying that my sopping pussy wouldn’t drip down my thighs?

Shayna produced some fresh bagels, cream cheese and lox, whilst Daphne brewed more coffee, and we sat around the island eating and chatting. Shayna told me that she was a first officer for El-Al and flew Boing 777s. She had grown up in Tel Aviv and was the second daughter of an air force officer.

It was a leisurely meal, and by the time we moved to clear the plates, we were like old friends, and their nudity was no big deal.

Returning to my room, I shed my robe and lay back on my bed. My mind filled with images of my new friends as my hand trailed across my belly to allow my fingers access to my aching cunt. I slowly parted my swollen lips and felt immediate wetness. Moving my fingers to my face, I inhaled my aroma before wrapping my tongue around my glistening fingers to taste my secretions. Mmm, tart and somewhat spicy, but I craved more.

The next few minutes were spent opening myself up, building those oh so wonderful tremors and letting my juices flow. Soon I could smell my arousal and feel my cum trickling down between my arse cheeks, and I was ready.

The first finger slipped in, quickly followed by a second and then a third. By now, I was kneeling, my favourite position for self-pleasure as the angels just seem to work for me. One hand gripped a breast squeezing and teasing the nipple, the other hand thrust into my wet cunt, it took no time at all for the first wave to hit.

With no time to stop, I stepped up my thrusting, parting my fingers to stretch my throbbing cunt. Wave two took my breath away, but not before I had screamed my release. Fuck, I hoped the walls were thick.

ooOOoo

After a leisurely shower, I dressed in jeans and a tee and returned to the living area. Shayna was reclining on the couch; figure-hugging leggings and a vest top moulded her stunning figure.

“Daph and I are going into town for a few hours, do you want to join us?”

I agreed that it would be nice, and then Daphne appeared in a short summer dress. As Shayna stood up to join her, I was stunned by just how sexy and beautiful these two women were.

We arrived in town after a breath-taking ride in Shayna’s Audi; she was clearly a woman of speed. We split to go our separate ways before meeting up at a wine bar for cold drinks and tapas.

“It’s getting really warm now. How about we go home and catch some rays in the garden?” Daphne suggested as she drained her glass, “Cam, you’ll join us, yes?”

I was ready to kick back and enjoy the late summer sun and happily agreed. 

Another rocket trip saw us back home. Shayna was at one with her car, eyes everywhere, total concentration and every flick of the gears or turn of the wheel precise and measured. Daphne got me to key in the digital door code to ensure that I would have no issues when alone.

Entering the lounge, Daphne immediately tugged her dress over her head to reveal a gauzy, shell-pink bra. Naturally, she was bare-arsed, and the bra joined her dress on the couch as she turned to look at me.

Glad to be wearing my better undies, I quickly shed my jeans and tee to reveal my matching red bralette and mini thong. Shayna had peeled herself out of her leggings and lost the vest. No undies for her.

Both women were now openly eyeing me up and smiling in expectation. Fuck, I have no hang-ups with my body, so my undies hit the floor, and I turned to pick them up. I gave a slow, deliberate bend from the waist with straight legs that were slightly parted. ‘That’s it, girls, eye my pussy, enjoy the view.’

“So, that’s what was under the gown,” those coal-black eyes were gleaming and laser-like as they fixed on my pussy.

“I think that what my ever-horny girlfriend means, is you have a great figure,” laughed Daphne.

Grabbing a pair of gold-framed aviators, Shayna led the way to the large patio doors and out onto a magnificent area of decking. The space was massive with lots of room for several tables, chairs and loungers and in the centre sat a large hot tub.

We moved to the loungers and took one apiece. I made sure to leave a space for Daphne to lie next to Shay. Daph had paused to slice oranges into a large jug of iced water, which she then placed on a nearby table before turning to pass out bottles of sunscreen.

“Block up girls, not that Shay needs much with that Israeli skin of hers,” Daphne giggled.

“Maybe I don’t, but I crave the feel of your hands,” and Shay moved to kiss her lover, long and hard on the lips.

Maybe I should have looked away, but watching them gave me such a thrill, especially when Shay moved to cup Daph’s cunt, causing her to moan aloud. Daphne’s hand moved to mirror her lover’s, and they both stood, their lips locked as they rubbed each other’s cunts.

Their openness was infectious, and I lay back on my lounger, legs parted and started to tend to my needs. With eyes shut and warm sunshine on my face, I lay rubbing my now throbbing cunt whilst listening to my landlords’ moaning and panting as their pleasure built. Shayna hit her peak first, and even her squeals of joy were accented and mixed with exclamations in her native tongue.

I opened my eyes, squinting against the glare as I heard a lounger scrape against the deck. Daphne was prostrate with legs spread while Shayna’s black cropped hair glinted in the sunshine as her head bobbed between Daph’s thighs.

Daphne’s smooth, cultivated voice implored her to lick her arse, to fuck her cunt and to suck her clit. Never had I seen or heard anything like this. I’ve watched porn, lots of girl porn, but it was never as real as this. My fingers moved into overdrive, fucking myself like never before.

I wanted to cum so badly, to spray my release, but I wanted to cum as Daph did even though I didn’t know why. Who knows what all those chemicals make your brain do when all that counts is fucking your cunt silly?

I was right on the edge of a huge cum, and I could tell that Daphne was too. I slapped my cunt, letting the flat of my hand deliver a stinging blow to my sopping lips and clit. My screams blended with Daphne’s as my cum sprayed across the lounger. I lay there, trembling, little after-cums shaking my core as I tried to slow my breathing.

Looking across, I could see Daphne doing the same. Shay was standing, one foot raised on Daphne’s lounger. Her arm and hand a blur as she worked her cunt. Throwing her head back, she let herself go, crying aloud in her native tongue as she spasmed in release. The warm sunlight glinted through her juices as they fell onto Daphne’s breasts.

Nothing was said for a while as the three of us lay back on our loungers lost in our thoughts.

Maybe Shay and Daphne were worried they had gone too far and embarrassed me. Perhaps they felt they had crossed a line that could damage their relationship. It was undoubtedly the quietest they had been since we met. Equal turmoil was ablaze inside my own head.

Had I gone too far, openly watching them is such an intimate moment? Fuck, I had even masturbated as I watched them.

Two days. Was that a record for getting thrown out of a flat? Where the hell else would I get to rent somewhere like this for ten pounds a month?

Double fuck. Daisy will kill me, absolutely fucking kill me if I’d upset Daphne – shit, shit, shit.

Okay, the moment of truth. “Guys, I’m going to pop inside a while.” This was it; stand by for, ‘pack your bags,’ Camila.’

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

“Oh no hun, we haven’t had a dip in the hot tub yet. Come and grab a glass of water, and we can soak a while.”

And so it was, three horny naked women sank into the hot tub, each clutching icy cold fruit water.

“Each corner has a seat,” explained Shay, stepping in alongside where I was sitting, her beautiful, neat pussy just inches from my face as she moved by.

We sat back, each reclining in our corner, sun on our faces and relaxed in each other’s company. Daphne had turned on the outdoor speakers, and mellow, smooth jazz added to the mood.

Twenty minutes passed with us watching the activity on the distant Thames, or following Shay’s finger pointing skyward at the descending airliners to comment on the airline or some technical titbit about the aircraft.

Just as the sun was starting to wane, Shay announced that it was almost time for her and Daphne to change as they were heading out for the evening.

“Just time for a bubbly cum first!” exclaimed Daphne, hitting the switch.

Deep rumbling from below the deck was followed by huge airy bubbles breaking up through the warm water. Daphne turned a dial, and the bubbles became a torrent of energy pummelling our bodies, with every inch of my skin being massaged. It was almost enough to be painful, but just enough to be blissful.

“Okay, it’s cum time,” panted Daphne, hitting another switch.

Immediately the sea of bubbling energy subsided to be replaced by one powerful jet gushing up between my thighs.

“Pyramid of pleasure,” shouted Shay, sliding forward on her perch whilst raising her legs.

Daphne did likewise, raising her legs until her feet met Shay’s, “Come on, Camilla.”

I slipped forward, letting the buoyancy of the water lift my body until my feet entwined with theirs.

“Holy Fuck.” Two pulsing, probing fingers of warm water attacked my holes.

The corner jets had been angled just so. Legs raised and parted put my holes on offer and boy were they being taken. I just lay there moaning and squealing, mimicking the rocking movements of Shay and Daphne, letting the water work its magic against my pussy and arse. Sliding back, the jet hit my pussy square on. Sliding forward and the warm, watery finger was splitting my ring.

Shay had gripped Daphne’s hand and then mine. I could feel her body humming with need as her cum built.

“Oh, I’m close,” shouted Daph.

“On three!” added Shay.

I rocked my aching cunt against the solid column of water, and I felt Shay’s grip tighten as her orgasm hit.

Daphne was next, her legs and feet pushing hard against mine as she screamed aloud. My own wave hit, shaking me to the core. My breath froze in my body, my mind scrambling to hold onto reality.

I’m no stranger to fucking, especially girls, and when I was first of age, the odd cock too, but this was different. I’d never been so open, such an exhibitionist before. The realisation of where I was and what I was doing hit my mind just as that rush of water hit my throbbing, aching cunt, and my world exploded.

Daphne must have turned the water off because the next thing I was conscious of was the two girls climbing out of the tub with another close-up of Shay’s swollen pussy as she squeezed by.

The sun had dropped low, and the air was cooler. I wrapped myself in a towel and sat on a lounger sipping a drink whilst the others got ready for their evening out.

It took a good while, but eventually, they reappeared on the deck. Stylish figure-hugging dresses, glossy stockings and heels. Expensive, sophisticated perfume wafted over the deck on the evening breeze. I told them both how gorgeous they looked and wished them a lovely evening out. It turned out that it was a gallery opening by a friend of Daphne and that they would be staying over. Probably not returning before lunch the next day.

“Camilla, we have a friend arriving tomorrow called Gina. She’s cabin crew for Atlantic Air and often stays over here. I’m not sure if she will get here late tonight or tomorrow morning,” explained Daphne.

“She knows the door codes, and her room is next to yours. You don’t have to do anything,” added Shay. And with that, they headed out.

I enjoyed a quiet evening. A long-scented bath with lots of candles and then a Thai take out delivered by a young, spellbound lad who, bless him, just couldn’t tear his eyes from my nipples as they tented my gown. As a reward for his gallant, if unsuccessful attempt at being a gentleman, I turned to place my order on the small side table and ensured that my gown flared at the rear giving him a quick glimpse of my bare arse.

I ended my day with a few chapters of the latest Gregg Olsen novel before drifting off to deep sleep. My mind filled with thoughts and images of my new life with two such sexy landlords.

ooOOoo

I awoke to another late summer day that looked full of promise. The sky was clear, just the occasional very high fluffy cloud.

Slipping on a gown, I headed to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee and sliced up some fresh fruit to stir into a bowl of yoghurt. Breakfast ready, I headed back out onto the deck and sat watching the world go by.

Despite being on the edge of London and only a short drive from Heathrow airport, the house enjoyed a remarkably tranquil setting. The early morning sun was glinting off the Thames as it snaked by, small cabin cruisers trailing their frothy wakes along its surface.

I was on my second cup of coffee when I heard movement behind me and then soft footsteps padding across the decking.

“Hi, I’m Gina, and you must be Camilla.”

I turned to see a tall, slim brunette, hair loosely brushed and wrapped in a white satin robe walking towards me, clutching a coffee mug.

“I hope you don’t mind me taking the last of the coffee,” she smiled as she offered her hand. I quickly stood and took her hand for a quick shake.

“Hi, yes I’m Camilla, I never heard you arrive.”

“You get quite good at sneaking into places quietly in this job,” she laughed, revealing a beautiful array of pearly white teeth.

Gina sat down, and we ran through the basics: ages, jobs, how we knew Daphne and Shay. You know the stuff we girls like to cover, and then I offered to fetch her some breakfast.

“It’s no bother, honestly, just sliced fruit and yoghurt,” I offered.

“That’s so lovely of you, but honestly, last night’s flight was full of really needy passengers, and I was on my feet the whole way, and I really want to run through my yoga routine. I ache, and I need a good stretch.”

We sat there chatting, and all I could picture was this woman slipping out of that silky white robe and revealing her nakedness to me. There was distinct dampness forming between my thighs.

Draining her mug, Gina stood, and I glimpsed firm tanned thighs as her gown parted and then she was off to change for her yoga. I sat back and let the sun warm me through my gown. I gathered now that every bedroom had a pair of matching silk gowns, a detail that was typical of Daphne and Shay.

Gina returned carrying her yoga mat, now clad in pale lilac yoga pants with a matching sports bra. Gina started to stretch, and I picked up my book, quickly losing myself in a world of murder and intrigue.

Eventually, I looked from my book as I think the noise from the river disturbed me, but it was Gina that my eyes settled on. I can’t claim any knowledge of yoga, but Gina was half bending, half squatting, with her back to me, and all I could see was her pussy, her cunt.

My best guess was that she was an outie, you know, full, swollen labia that never really seem to close. Always looking ready to fuck. In the interest of full disclosure here, I’m an innie; slight labia and my pussy a neat little slit.

Those yoga pants must have been so soft and stretchy because they were caressing her cunt like a velvet glove. The pale lilac material had parted her lips and wrapped around them. Every contour highlighted for all to see.

Without thinking, my hand slipped inside my robe as my legs parted. Quickly, I slipped a finger between my lips, feeling the heat and the moisture building. I watched Gina a little longer and saw that the sports bra did nothing to hide large, prominent nipples. As she turned to stretch, I could see a distinct darkening of the fabric around those cunt lips.

Quietly, so as not to disturb her or be thought a lecherous pervert, I slipped away from the table and padded indoors to my room. Looking down from my windows, I could see Gina down on the deck below, hair glistening in the sunshine, her abs tight and defined.

I lost the robe and cupped my breasts, teasing my aching nipples. I love to stretch my nipples or for my lovers to bite on them. Still watching Gina as she moved through her routine, I slipped my fingers across my belly that was throwing somersaults.

Building the tension until they brushed my throbbing clit, causing my breath to gasp and my knees to weaken. Oh, fuck was I wet. My fingers just ploughed straight on, my labia offering no resistance. In moments I had two fingers deep inside myself, stretching my aching cunt and letting my juices trickle down my thighs.

I stood there leaning against the tinted window, one hand against the glass for support and the other working my cunt. My eyes never left Gina, who was now sitting on her mat, sipping from a glass of water.

It was watching her slip a hand inside those leggings that sent me over the edge. I could so clearly see her hand tenting that soft, clingy fabric as she finger-fucked herself.

My orgasm hit hard. My weight became too much for my legs, and I allowed myself to fall back onto my bed. It was a light show in my head, an electrical storm in my cunt. I just lay there, letting the pleasure wash over me. Only when my breathing had settled did I stagger into the shower.

Just as I was pulling on some sweats, there was a knock at my door, “Hey, come in, Gina.”

She had stripped off her yoga clothes and was back in that white robe, her face pink and flushed from her workout in the sun.

“Hi Cam, I don’t suppose you have any batteries, do you?”

“Batteries?”

“I’m going to take a bath, and mine have kinda run out if you know what I mean.”

“Oh right, that should relax you,” I giggled.

I’m a boarding-school girl, so it wasn’t the first time I’d had such a conversation.

“I don’t have batteries as mine has a plug-in charger, but you’re welcome to borrow it.”

“Would you mind, I’m so horny I’m going to explode if I don’t have a good hard cum soon.”

Crossing over to my bedside drawer, I retrieved my rabbit. Thick and purple with ribbing and spinning balls mid-way down the shaft, it had never left me needy. I handed it to Gina.

“It’s clean, but there’s a buzz wipe with it if you want.”

Gina took it, weighing it in her hand, “Oh that should be so good, thanks, Cam.”

As my door closed, I called out, “Hey, Gina, do you need your back washed?”

She never replied, but seconds later, the door silently swung open to reveal a pool of white satin discarded on the hall floor. I followed Gina into her room, which was identical to mine. Tall, tinted windows and a view of the river; and of course, a large, double bed.

The walls were decorated with monochrome geometric prints. The air was rich with Gina’s scent, a slightly spicy vanilla blend. Hanging from the picture-rail was her uniform. A navy-blue skirt and jacket trimmed in crimson with a navy and crimson cravat were draped around the hanger.

On the chair lay her yoga outfit along with discarded lacey black undies and sheer black holdups. There were splashing noises from the bathroom, but I quickly crossed to the chair and picked up the discarded knickers.

Raising them to my face, I inhaled deeply. The same vanilla perfume but with a distinct hint of pussy. Little pulses of electricity fired away inside my core, all aimed for my now rapidly moistening cunt.

“Cam?”

I dropped the knicks and moved to the bathroom door. Gina was reclined in the water, and I savoured the sight before me. Long firm legs, full firm breasts with large pink nipples and yes, full swollen pussy lips. Devoid of hair, and definitely an outie.

Gina had gathered her long hair into a knot atop her head. Her bikini area was a fraction paler than the rest of her body, but basically, she was tanned from tip to toes. Her deep green eyes fastened onto mine as the pearly white teeth flashed.

“Hello again, you found me then.”

“Always ready to assist a friend in need,” I giggled back, moving to kneel alongside the roll-top tub. For a moment neither of us spoke, we just let our eyes linger. At some unspoken signal, I leaned forward, and Gina raised herself until our lips touched with gentle little exploratory kisses, neither of us in a hurry.

I could feel her smooth, flawless skin against my own. Her soft, warm tongue fluttered along my lip line. A slight hint of coffee on her breath. I was ready for more. I parted my lips and opened my mouth. Her tongue slipped between my teeth before rubbing against mine.

Soft feminine groans of pleasure and acceptance filled the warm steamy room. My body was humming like a high-tension wire, and my cunt flooded. My body knew what was coming and preparing itself.

Before long, my hands were on her breasts, cupping, stroking and caressing the firm, soft globes now slick with warm bathwater. Gina’s moans were louder, much louder, and her torso was now rocking in the bath.

Little eddies of warm water spilt out onto the tiled floor. Gina was definitely a breast-play girl, so my attention moved to those large, pale nubs, my nails, all glossy and red against her pale flesh, rubbed, scratched and squeezed.

The reaction was instant, it was like applying electricity to her smooth, soft flesh. Gina twitched and bucked and squealed in delight. My head dropped, and I sucked her nipple deep inside my mouth, letting my teeth graze the sensitive flesh before taking a grip and stretching hard.

With a deep, full-throated scream, Gina thrashed in the water, her movement stretching her nub far harder than I’d intended and sending a wave of water onto the floor. I clung on, and I could feel my sweats absorbing the water. My knees were now as wet as my knickers.

Slowly her body relaxed as her orgasm subsided. I released her breast from my mouth, noting my teeth marks in her delicate skin. Gina sank back into the water.

“OH, FUCK Cam, oh fuck did I need that.” Her eyes were glazed and her breath ragged, but with a beatific smile on her face.

“I guess I’ll do your back now,” I said, and standing up, I worked my sweats down my hips, followed by my tee. My braless breasts swung free. Finally, my grey cotton knickers, now pale grey with a large dark spot on the front and strings of thick girl cum clinging to the fabric, were exposed as I peeled them away from my throbbing cunt.

I made sure that the snowy white face flannel graced every inch of Gina’s magnificent body. Her breasts were still so sensitive to my touch as I dragged the cloth across her abused nubs. Firm stokes across the small of her back also drew appreciative mews. Flossing the warm scented water between her long elegant toes provoked more reactions to remember.

Lastly, she raised those beautiful legs to drape an ankle over each edge of the bath. Her pussy was a work of art with large swollen labia that just begged for a tongue. A prominent pubis leading to a flat taught yoga-honed stomach and last, and by no means least, one of the perkiest clitorises that I’d ever encountered.

I caressed her loins with that face flannel. Slow, gentle strokes drew the warm water across her nerve endings before it trickled gently down between her cheeks and into the bath. I started at her thighs and belly and slowly, ever so slowly, worked my way to her core.

Every pass of the cloth seemed to stiffen her body. Those beautifully defined abs tightening as her pleasure built. As the fabric moved up between those full firm cunt lips to drag across her clit, her hand flew to mine.

With a vice-like grip, she clamped my hand and that lucky fucking face flannel against her cunt and violently bucked her hips before screaming the house down.

It took a while, but eventually, Gina felt ready to stand. I helped her out of the tub, and she stood on wobbly legs as I wrapped her in a fluffy white towel, still warm from the rail and led her back into the bedroom.

ooOOoo

We lay down for a while on the bed, and I think Gina napped a little, exhausted from her long flight and some truly explosive cums.

Letting events replay in my mind, I moved to address my own now quite pressing needs. Slowly at first, I started with my breasts before raising my knees to expose my wet and needy cunt. Gina’s hand gripped my knee as she turned to kiss me.

“Oh no, my turn, definitely time I tasted that sweet English cunt.”

My legs were so immodestly spread as I wriggled back against the headboard while Gina crawled into position. Moments later, she was lapping hard, and my hands were gripping that long silky hair when we were disturbed by giggles at the bedroom door.

Shayna and Daphne stood there, huge smiles on their faces and naturally bare arse naked, holding hands.

“I see you two have introduced yourselves then,” laughed Daphne.

“I thought you might both hit it off,” added a smirking Shay before crossing into the room to kiss Gina full on her lips, lips that were slick with my cum.

“Lovely to see you again, hun.” Shay swapped places with Daph, who hugged and kissed Gina too.

“When you two feel ready, come through, and we’ll show you our new playroom,” added Daphne, releasing Gina. With that, Shay and Daphne slipped from the room.

I was just guiding Gina’s face back to my aching cunt when she said, “Mmm, playroom, I wonder if they bought that Sybian … ?”

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments