Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Career Woman: Second Encounter

"Aleta and Sandra meet up again after two years."

15
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Two years later, Aleta and Sandra met up again at the annual conference, this time with pre-planned activities. The first evening after dinner, Aleta invited Sandra to her room for a nightcap. After some small talk, Aleta mentioned that she had started a side business, taking videos and still photos of single women, men, and couples.

“My husband has hinted on a few occasions that he would love to have some intimate photos of me . . . to use when I’m out of town, you know,” said Sandra.

“Would you like me to take some photos of you?” asked Aleta.

“Oh . . . why yes, that would be lovely”

“Let me fetch my equipment.”

Aleta retreated to the master bedroom of her suite and returned with a Fuji Film XT-4 that she had recently purchased with the earnings from her side job.

“I usually do most of the directing during the shoot since many people are nervous and a bit embarrassed the first time.” It helps calm the nerves and sets people free to explore their sexual energy.” Would you like me to get you started?”

“Yes, I think that would be . . . helpful” replied Sandra.

Aleta placed the camera on the coffee table and extended her hand to Sandra who was seated on a swivel chair next to the couch. Sandra grasped the outstretched hand as Aleta firmly lifted her to her feet.

“Let’s take some pretty pictures of you fully clothed to start with.”

After some delightfully tasteful and elegant photos, Aleta extended her hand to Sandra and helped her stand. "Let me help you with your blouse" and began to unbutton the top, exposing Sandra’s cleavage. She was wearing a sheer satin bra that barely contained her.

"Sit down again and lean forward in the chair’"

Sandra complied, and in so doing her voluminous breasts dangled inside her blouse, leaving little to the imagination.

"Now unbutton your blouse and open it completely’"

Sandra complied and soon removed her clothing and lay on the bed as Aleta captured her soft, feminine beauty.

The final photo was the most sensual of all; Sandra had parted her legs and was fondling her pussy, nipples visibly erect. 

“I do look pretty, don’t I?” My husband will love this one . . .” said Sandra. "Take one more . . .”

This time, Sandra went all-out, exposing herself completely to the camera and to her friend.

Aleta could hardly breathe. She raised the camera eyepiece to her face and clicked the shutter as her mind raced, contemplating the next moments.

Aleta stood before her friend wrapped her arms around her, and placed a warm, soft kiss on her lips. Sandra opened her mouth slightly, extended her tongue, and contacted her partner. Sandra’s tongue was more than average length and she was able to insert it quite far into Aleta’s. The warm, wet, soft sensation of Sandra’s tongue in her mouth sent electric sparks through Aleta’s body.

She enveloped and firmly contracted her lips on the body of her partner’s tongue, withdrawing slowly as if she were performing fellatio on a man. Aleta opened her lips again, drew the appendage deeply into her mouth a second time, closed firmly, and suctioned as she withdrew.

At the last, Aleta lingered at the extreme tip of her lover’s tongue; a thin line of saliva streamed down her chin. Both women could feel the tingle of excitement growing in their lower regions as their panties became whetted with quim. ‘I want to taste you’ whispered Aleta, who placed her hands on Sandra’s hips, guiding her to and gently seating her on the bed. Sandra raised her knees as she lay back and Aleta slipped her fingers beneath the panties on both hips, slipping the thin garment underneath her bottom, upward toward the crook of her legs, and stopped, leaving them to straddle her legs just above the ankles.

Aleta knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed, lingering as she admired her beautiful friend’s beauty. She leaned forward, and breathed in through her nostrils, drinking in her lover’s scent.

Placing her hands on Sandra’s behind and using her thumbs, she parted the cleavage and placed a lover’s kiss on her derriere. Sandra moaned gently as she felt her friend’s full lips brush against her anus. Aleta rotated her face in small circles using the wetness that was still present on her lips and chin. Once Sandra’s bottom was fully lubricated, Aleta flicked the opening with the tip of her tongue causing Sandra to gasp with delight.

Sandra spread her uplifted legs as far as her panties would allow, as Aleta pressed her face deeper into her lover’s cleft.

Moving her tongue round and round, in and out, she pressed her nose into Sandra’s vulva, parting her labia, entering the vestibule of her vagina. Sandra’s vaginal spence covered the nose of her lover. Soon she began to move her hips backward and forward, rubbing her glans across the bridge of Aleta’s nose. The tempo of Sandra’s motion increased, matching the insertion of Aleta’s tongue. She soon lost all control and reached climax, discharging copious amounts of vaginal fluid. Aleta made light, slurping sounds as she drank in her lover’s delight.

Several minutes passed during Sandra’s detumescence of the clitoris. She reached between her legs, and gently squeezed her clitoris between her index and middle fingers on either side of her labia until the waves of pleasure subsided.

Aleta carefully stroked her pussy with the palm of her hand, waiting for Sandra to return the favor. Sandra rotated 180 degrees on the bed and hung her neck just over the edge facing upward. Aleta slipped off her own panties which were now nearly soaked, stood above Sandra’s face, and squatted low. Her moisture had formed a long strand that dangled from her labia and touched Sandra's upper lip, who extended her tongue, drawing it into her mouth. ‘Mmmmmm’ she purred.

Aleta squatted closer until her long pussy lips brushed against Sandra's open mouth; Sandra extended her lovely tongue and passed the broad flat surface across the clitoral hood. Aleta exhaled a stifled moan as she felt the warm, soft wetness against her. Rotating her hips forward, she rested her own opening on Sandra’s regal nose as she drew the clitoris fully into her waiting mouth and nibbled gently between her lips while Aleta licked the middle finger of her right hand, reaching her behind, encircling and tapping on her anus in full view of Sandra's eyes.

Sandra sucked gently on the clitoris as Aleta inserted the tip of her middle finger and wriggled back and forth, stimulating her sensitive opening. Sandra became wild with desire watching her lover diddle her hole and began sucking and pulling the clitoris more fervently. Aleta removed her finger and drew it again to her mouth, coating it with a large amount of saliva as Sandra pressed the tip of her nose into the anus. Aleta moved her hand back into position and slid her middle finger inward to the hilt.

MSCANDYLICIOUS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MSCANDYLICIOUS

Both women were ravenous with lust; Aleta finger-fucked her butthole and Sandra licked and sucked the clitoris with her nose in Aleta’s pussy. Aleta inserted a second finger fully into her ass, dragged her cunt across the bridge of Sandra's nose, and shook as she came on her face. Aleta stood and viewed Sandra’s face covered in her pussy juice. Bending over, she French-kissed her tender lover, tasting her own delicious fluids. Both women collapsed onto the bed, pulled the covers over them, and fell asleep.

After the second day of the conference, the two had dinner and retired early to their rooms. Sandra picked up the inter-room phone and called her friend.

“Come over to my room,” was all she said.

Aleta knocked lightly on the door to Sandra’s suite, the door opened immediately to give her entry and Aleta walked quickly into the room past her friend who closed the door behind, locking the deadbolt. When she turned toward the living room, Aleta was not to be found. She walked the short hallway and glancing left, found her friend already undressing in the master bedroom.

“You don’t waste any time, do you?”

“I haven’t been able to think of anything else all day.”

Aleta finished stripping bare, turned her back to her friend, and wiggled her behind as she climbed onto the bed on all fours with her rear facing Sandra, who quickly peeled off her own clothing, dropping everything to the floor where she stood.

Aleta paused momentarily on hands and knees, flung her long hair backward, and lay her naked breasts against the bedspread. Arching her back more deeply, she lifted her bottom higher, resting her smooth, soft tummy on the sheets, lifted her feet from the bed, and pointed her toes in the direction of her lover. Sandra knelt naked behind her at the foot of the bed and paused to admire Aleta’s pear-shaped behind with its soft gentle cleft. At first, she was only partially able to view the light brown anus and ample labia that were squeezed between her thighs. She placed her hands onto the buttocks and spread them until the pussy lips parted slightly, revealing a thin translucent glaze of lubrication.

“I love the way you present yourself to me,” she said.

Sandra moved closer and slowly kissed the other woman’s smooth, soft bottom with pursed lips, as though kissing a child on the forehead. Aleta moaned quietly as Sandra’s full, pouty lips brushed against her behind. Sandra breathed in through her nose, inhaling the musty scent as she slipped the tip of her tongue between Aleta’ parted pussy lips, flicking from her opening downward, searching for the clitoris. She flattened and extended her tongue and ran the entire surface across the clitoral hood. Aleta arched her feet, curled her toes, and whimpered with delight as Sandra’s nose pressed against her anus while she licked the clitoris with her tongue.

Aleta spread her legs further, her long blond hair parting at the nape of her slender neck, cascading onto the sheets.

“Oh yes," purred Sandra from behind, “I DO love the way you present yourself to me!”

Aleta reached behind with both hands and parted her buttocks, exposing her tight sphincter. Sandra circled Aleta’s anus with the tip of her tongue, Aleta exhaled softly and relaxed her sphincter. She felt Sandra’s nose move deep inside her cunt as her hood was being sucked and licked. Aleta clawed at her buttocks.

“You’re going to . . . make me . . . cum!" she whimpered softly.

She pushed firmly backward, and pressed her bottom into Sandra’s face, rocked her hips back and forth, and then collapsed onto the bed. Sandra moved atop her naked body, lying on Aleta’s back, gently nibbling on the nape of her neck, while stroking her own bum from behind. Aleta rotated her head to the side and Sandra kissed her deeply, lips still dripping with her lover’s fluid.

Sandra rolled off Aleta and onto her back, waiting for Aleta’s respiratory rate to return to normal. Aleta turned her head and kissed Sandra once again on the lips, tasting herself on her friend.

“Can I kiss you now?”

“You just did,” said Sandra with a grin.

Aleta rolled onto her back as Sandra climbed onto her knees and straddled Aleta’s breasts, gently grinding her hips back and forth. Aleta grasped her right nipple between her fingers and flicked it on her partner’s clitoris. ‘It’s called Dove-fucking in case you didn’t know’ as she wiggled further downward into direct view of Sandra’s beautiful pussy.

She raised her lips to the labia that hung before her, opened her mouth, and suctioned them, pulled away with a gentle tug, then released. Sandra exhaled with a long gasp,

“Oh mmmfffff. . ."

Aleta opened her mouth once again, pulling the pussy lips between hers, wetting them as she withdrew.

Sandra moaned again, raised herself teasingly, and forced Aleta to lift her head to taste her again. Another draw past her lips and Sandra was fully damp, no longer wishing to tease her love mate, only to indulge herself in the delight.

Aleta plunged her tongue deep into her lover’s vagina while Sandra ground her swollen clitoris on Aleta’s upper lip when suddenly she came without warning. Her climax occurred so suddenly and caught her by such surprise that she involuntarily voided a trickle of pee in Aleta’s mouth. Aleta swallowed and growled like a wild cat

“Let it all go, piss in my mouth!”

 Sandra sat back on Aleta’s chest and let her stream flow into her wide-open mouth.

At first, the light-golden liquid sprayed and splattered in disarray, then concentrated, filling her oral cavity, and spilling over her cheeks onto the bed. Aleta swallowed what she was able to, then opened wide a second time. Sandra’s nectar splashed against her friends’ ivory white teeth. After another mouthful and a swallow, Sandra’s voiding ebbed to a trickle; little drips and drops continued to fall from her labia as she shivered and wiggled her bottom.

Sandra lay atop Aleta, opened her mouth, and kissed her lover deeply, tasting her urine on the woman’s tongue.

“I’ve never done that before,” whispered Sandra.

“Neither have I,” returned Aleta.

Aleta walked to the bathroom and started the shower as Sandra followed. The two stood under the warm spray, soaped one another, and slid their bodies together beneath the warm liquid.

“feels wonderful being naked together, doesn’t it?”

“Nothing like it . . .”

They finished their shower, towel-dried, and retired to the bedroom wearing their bath robes and reclined on the bed, falling quickly to sleep.

Published 
Written by scotease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments