Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daphne's Birthday

"How can a five dollar toy create the most intense orgasm ever?"

29
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"No pic. Too exhausted to find one. Imagine a tiny girl strapped down."

Daphne had been orgasm denied, and edged, the last four days on a rule violation that she didn't actually commit. Her owner was playing games with her. She was frustrated, horny, and angry, however, she would never question or disobey the rules of her Mistress. She had forgotten it was almost her birthday. Her Mistress was pleased with that.

Enough of that third person! YOU'RE not my owner, and I don't have to address YOU, my readers, in that manner! So there! Neaaa!

***

Yeaah, Me! Daphne is twenty-three. My Birthday was wonderful. My best present was a full day out, followed by this tale, which is pretty accurate. Not much dramatization in this one.

We spent an afternoon and evening, on the town, with a limo and everything. The limo driver was flustered when Miss led three scantily clad girls wearing collars, with leashes attached, into the limo.

I COULD detail that day, but I won't. I can get mighty wordy, so here are the Cliff Notes.

There were four of us. Miss, myself, Samantha and Vicki. The last two are unattached fellow subs. We had a great adventure. We were sent shopping wearing very little except tails and ears. Thrilling. I was humiliated in public several times. Exciting. I got a birthday spanking from a waitress in a crowded nightclub. She got a big tip. Delicious.

All day long, I was led around in public, on a new pink leash, clipped to a new pink collar, with a tag bearing my name. It was oh so wonderful! My face was as pink as the collar when people watched. The combination of being owned and put out in public that way excited me.

Miss was forcing me to do things I would never do on my own; both embarrassing and exciting at the same time. I was wearing my Bluetooth-controlled Lush 2 sex toy the entire time. It fits inside you and buzzes your G-Spot. It's the favorite toy of Miss. My favorite too, but it's difficult ordering at a restaurant with that thing buzzing merrily away inside you, turned up to earthquake. Lovely.

Then this happened–

We arrived home and the real fun started. I had been gifted with a basket of red wine. Miss possessively snatched one of the bottles, cooing over it and talking to it. She wouldn't put it down. Why the fuss over a bottle of wine? The bottle looked boring even. Miss does like her wine though. I was visibly amused at Miss and the wine. She WASN'T amused at that. I'll prolly pay that bill later.

We shared a different bottle; Miss wasn't giving THAT bottle up. We enjoyed a few drinks while out, but very few. Intoxication wasn't allowed. The wine was tasty, but I prefer white and rosata wines. It added a warm glow to my sensations, which were in overload. I was rolling with Molly, and feeling both very loved, and loving in return.

We all went to the playroom, and slowly undressed each other. There wasn't much to remove except the leather catsuit Miss was wearing. It is made of shiny thin black leather, is form-fitting, and has laces everywhere.

Samantha Red is a young, tall, slender athletic redhead, and Vicki is middle-aged, compact, soft, and fleshy. She is very pretty and as sweet as they come. Samantha is a feisty brat with a smart mouth, just like me. Vicki is very demure, well-trained, and obeys orders 100% of the time, unlike me. I'm short, petite with small assets and a tiny butt. Miss is brunette, well over 6 foot tall, wearing heels, and is full-figured.

First, I was treated to an over-the-knee hand spanking by my two friends; twenty-three hand spanks from each, then Miss finished me off with twenty-three firm swats from my favorite paddle.

I was in heaven. I had a hot glow throughout my entire body. Not much pain, It was just perfect for a night of pleasure. I kinda prefer the extremes; either long slow sensual love-making or intense pain. Your choice. I don't get much from the middle. Tonight was to be a night of pleasure.

However, I was to be restrained for my treat. I love being tightly secured; be it pain or pleasure. Only thing better than being strapped down, is to be tied up with rough rope, and no one here was an expert in Shibari, so cuffs and the bench it was. Our bench can be configured in many ways. It's covered with black padded leather, and is very comfortable for extended sessions.

The bench had been raised as high as it would go, the wide table was in place of the narrow, which we normally use. The vertical leg supports were also attached. I was secured on my back, a bolster under my hips, legs high in the air and spread wide, with my arms secured straight above my head. I was totally exposed and unable to do much more than wiggle.

Vicki put a low padded stool at the foot of the bench. When she sat upon it, her face was at the height of my nether regions.

I MUST tell you about Vicki. She is the sweetest sub in the world. She has been a lifestyle sub for almost twenty-five years, and currently doesn't have a full-time Dom or Domme; she likes both. We play with her frequently, and I do love her, but my contract specifies one Domme, one sub, so she is, sadly, just a playmate.

I am good at oral, so I've been told, but Vicki is world-class. She gives, by FAR, the best oral I have ever received. Period!! My Mistress knows how I feel, isn't happy about it, but acknowledges the fact. She uses Vicki often. I am just thrilled she shares me with others, like Vicki. I try to apply what I've learned from her, but I am not even in the same country as her, oral-wise. She is THAT good.

She is a patient lover, and loves to edge. She takes mental notes of what the girl likes and doesn't, such as does she want her clit licked or sucked? Both, maybe? Does she like anal stimulation, and if so, how? Finger inside the star or just tongue? Penetration? Hard or gentle, slow or fast?

She has the ability of knowing when you're at the absolute edge, then slows down. That is something I sadly lack. She doesn't just stop. She drives you up, then slowly walks you back down. I'm a giver, but Vicki takes giving to a whole new dimension.

She saves all of what she learned for the finale. I try to do the same, but can't hold a candle to her brilliance.

She started kissing my inner thighs. Little wet kisses, then a bite. She started at my knees, and worked her way up and down, switching legs constantly. Then kisses on my belly. Hand pressing just above my mound. Blowing hot air on one wet kiss, cold air on another. Never staying in one spot more than seconds.

Meanwhile, Miss and Samantha were busy too. Miss was giving me deep kisses, and Samantha was making love to my breasts, similar to what Vicki was doing. Kissing, licking, and sucking all parts of my breasts, then kissing down my body to the top of my mound. It was hard to concentrate on any given pleasure. Almost distracting, really, but I'm not one to complain.

I am very vocal when I make love. I was moaning and groaning, calling Vicki's name over and over, pleading and begging her to let me cum. I knew it was pointless, but I tried my best.

Vicki had finally made her way to my pussy. One long slow lick from my star up to my clit. Her first lick sent me to the moon. I literally screamed her name. To me, hearing my name over and over is intoxicating. It lets me know I'm doing my job, and I respond the same way with a good lover.

She did incredible things with her tongue. She started with a combo sucking and licking trick. The sensations were exquisite. Again, she didn't spend much time in one area, and she kissed anywhere and everywhere. She licked the back of my knees even.

She spent time on my inner and outer labia, and slithered her long tongue into the low part of my pussy. She massaged my perineum with her soft tongue. She ignored my clit for the moment. The sensations were mind-blowing. I was mewling and begging for her to lick my clitty again.

She demurred and told me she had a long way to go. She went further down south, and teased all around my rosebud, taking little bites on my inner cheeks, then gentle licks and small kisses moving closer and closer to where I wanted that tongue. Hot and cold air, but not licking the star directly. Then to the creases on my upper thighs.

She finally found my star with her tongue, and I screamed, "YES, YES YES!" over and over. That didn't last long. She moved away from there to my lower pussy, briefly, then returned to my naughty spot. The bench was getting wet, I was literally dripping.

She took my grool and massaged my star with a finger. She would push gently into it quickly, in and out, creating a small sucking vacuum. I struggled frantically but was bound tight. My breathing was hard and fast, but without some attention to my clit or G-Spot, my orgasm was in neutral. I was desperate to cum, but her goal, for the moment, was teasing.

I had been denied orgasms, but edged, off and on, all day every day, starting four days before my birthday. Vicki had even spent a full day edging me personally. I did get her back, but that's another story. She still glares at me for what I did to her. It was an evil act, so I'm told.

That's a horrible amount of time for me to be denied. I was denied a week once and almost expired. Edging always comes with denial, so I couldn't count the edges over the last few days. Miss can be diabolical, and she was for the last week. She had me off kilter for days. I had completely forgotten my birthday.

Suddenly, her index finger slowly, oh sooo slowly, slid inside me and rested on my G-Spot. She didn't make that 'come here' motion that I oh so love, or even massage it. She simply left the finger pressing into it. It was maddening. I tried hunching, but I had been restrained so as to prevent it.

She slowly licked my clit several times.

I shrieked, and screamed, "YES YES YES, right THERE," as she moved away. Bitch! I actually called her way worse than that. Trying not to be dirty here.

Another lick and I would have exploded. It was THAT good. You can't possibly imagine how wound up I was. Four days may not sound like much, but if you knew me, you'd know it is serious. She slowly walked me down again. I both cursed and worshiped her simultaneously.

Miss took over for the minute. Vicki must have needed a break. I don't know exactly how long she had been pleasuring me, but it was a very long time. Miss also walked me up and down. Twice. This is a big treat for me. She likes using fingers and toys on me, as well as directing others for my pleasure, but her mouth is a real treasure for me. Miss walked me down, and motioned for Vicki to continue.

Vicki sat down and started her ministrations to my pussy again. She smeared grool on my rosebud and covered it with her mouth. She created a vacuum and did the licking and sucking thing again, with a finger pressing my clit. I wanted to cum so badly, it hurt.

Vicki turned her attention to my clit. The same trick. Sucking and licking and blowing air. She drove me closer and closer towards the edge.

Violethafoz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violethafoz

As I would get close, she would move to my pussy or star then return to my clit, then move again. I was at ninety-nine percent orgasm when she just stopped.

The bitch just stopped cold!

She told me it was payback. Fair enough. I DID do her dirty.

I called her a very dirty name, that rhymes with 'sucking witch'. I'll pay for that later too.

I have safewords. 'Pineapple' if it hurts too much, and 'Pickles' for when edging or forced orgasms get too intense. 'Pickles' was on the tip of my tongue when she quit, but I resisted. She did owe me… I'm such a bitch sometimes.

Normally, when I'm edged, the action simply stops. Not so with Vicki. Except this time. She normally kept going, slower and slower, riding me all the way down. It was maddening and delightful at the same time. This time it wasn't funny. I expected a walk down.

At the bottom, she told me she could do that all night, but since it was my birthday, I got to call my own orgasm. I thought about it, and told her to do that one more time, then finish me off on the next go.

On the bottom of that edge, Vicki dangled a set of anal beads like I've never seen before. I've used the silicone type, but only like a plug. In for a while, then out; never tied to an orgasm.

This set was six beads, all the same size, knotted on a silk string several inches apart. They were pink and the size of a very large marble.

In the final round, I was brought up very slowly, and every so often, a bead would go in my rosebud, followed by a finger covered in grool, until all six were inside me. Her finger would massage my star or I would get a lick or two there, between beads. I simply adore that, and she knows it. After each bead, she would tug the string. Pulling gently out, but not hard enough to come out.

It was a new sensation, and I loved it. Kiss. Move. Lick. Tug. Hot air on the first kiss. Lick. Tug. Cool air on a previous lick. Bite. Lick. Cold air. Tug on the string. New bead. Lick. Kiss. Tug. Bite. Hot air. New bead. Kiss. Sucking kiss. Cold air. Nonstop. Moving. Always moving.

This went on and on until I was begging. This took a very long time. She wasn't bringing me up to the edge now, she was simply playing. It seemed like it went on forever. All the while, two pairs of lips on my breasts and nipples. Lick. Light sucks. Slow tongue, lapping. Deep suck. Cool air. Hickey on the underside of my breast. Lick. Bite. Soft tongue in my mouth. Gentle lick inside my ear, followed by my name softly, then warm air.

Vicki kept tugging the beads as her tongue did its magic. I was clenching my star involuntarily. There was no way I couldn't clench. It added an extra layer of dirtiness, and my kegel muscles were tight as a drum.

Something wanted out, but I had an overwhelming desire to keep it in. That added more tension to my building orgasm than I thought possible.

Deep inside, I was sure she was playing with me, and would stop before I had release. She owed me and I was expecting more payback. Luckily it was my birthday.

Nearing the top, Vicki found my G-Spot again and massaged it while doing her oral trick on my clitty. Tugging the string.

Okay. Some more TMI: Combining the words 'My', 'Pretty' and or 'Little' with 'Whore', 'Slut' or 'Cunt' makes me melt. These are very powerful words to me, and one of my triggers, so are used sparingly by my owner. I'm lucky to hear any of them more than once every month or two. Even 'Pretty girl' or 'my pretty little thing' has an effect. I hadn't heard a single one of those words in many weeks.

Miss whispered to me, "Cum for me, my pretty little whore," just as I was peaking. That alone could have made me cum at that point.

As I tumbled over the edge, my sensations were in overload.

As I screamed, at the absolute top of my orgasm, the first bead popped out, despite my tightly clenched star, then the next. And the next. And the next until all six were free. All the while, Vicki was lapping my clit and making a come-here motion on my G-Spot with her finger. Each bead came out about one to two seconds apart. I think. Time kinda stood still.

I can't describe exactly how it felt, except it was the most pleasure my little body has ever felt without pain. As each bead popped out, it doubled the orgasm sensations. Then doubled. Then doubled again. It's one of the top three experiences of my life, bar none, and the best single 'orgasm' EVER. My first orgasm with a girl and the night I discovered D/s are the other two experiences, but this orgasm stands alone. All three experiences are equal, I couldn't possibly rate them but this actual orgasm was indescribable.

I almost passed out. I was thrashing and screaming. I squirted a fountain of fluid in Vicki's face and went limp. My body convulsed numerous times.

Four days of edging, Molly, and almost two hours, with three gorgeous women focused on my pleasure, had wiped me out. It was unbelievably erotic and truly mind-numbing.

This was pure Bliss without any pain. Something I'm not used to. It took minutes, but I finally came back to Earth.

Vicki playfully licked my pussy and I screamed, "NOOO."

My pussy was incredibly sensitive. That lick was so intense it was almost painful. It was something I'm definitely not used to. I do multiples all the time, but my pussy was so sensitive, hot air would have pushed me over.

Miss told her to make me cum again.

FUuuuuucckk!

"PICKLES," I screamed. "FUCKING PICKLES!"

Pineapple is a hard-limit stop. Pickles isn't. It's more of a suggestion, really.

Miss has this evil smile. I call it 'her little smile' and she uses it when she is up to something. Well, she smiled her little smile, handed Samantha a rubber ball gag to put on me, and pointed Vicki back to my pussy.

It wasn't over…

The video is very wild. About eighty-three minutes total after I was secured, up to this point. The rest is redundant.

And that was just the beginning of the night. It went on and on, and everybody got their turn at three-on-one.

Best.

Birthday.

Ever.

***

I have to comment on Samantha Red's turn. It doesn't belong in a lesbian story, so it's at the end. Fair warning: lesbian is over, only rough Mf sex is ahead.

I was fascinated by Mike's technique for edging her. He is her part-time Dom. He is NOT a real Dom, but he tries, bless his heart, and he actually loves her I think.

She is a lifestyle sub, so there is no hope for anything permanent. That is a shame, really, they make a nice couple. I introduced them, but they are too different. His first spanking was with her for pissing him off at one of my parties. He was feeling small, and about to leave, so I HAD to actually tell him what to do with the little redhead bitch. She wasn't used to meeting a gentleman cowboy, and it WAS a BDSM party, so not really her fault.

He is from Texas, and is used to treating girls like ladies. She craves total domination. Mike is a friend, and had built a punishment device for me. Him wanting to see it in action, was the only reason he was even there that night. She was crushing on him, but he couldn't realize it. She was being a real bitch, wanting him to control her. I simply can't imagine being vanilla now. I probably would have been as clueless as him four years ago. Lol.

Mike is a manly-man cowboy and sounds like Matthew McConaughey. Slow Texas drawl. He is a leetle dim for Cali. He is a machinist and makes devices for movies and porn sets. If you watch the fringe San-Fran porn sites, you have seen his machines.

I met him in a girl bar. He saw girls going in, and followed them. He really didn't understand what a lesbian was, and was doing his best to pick up everyone in the bar. He tried to pick me up, and I told him I was a lesbian. He said most everyone here was too, and he didn't have a problem with that. He then asked if I had ever been to Beirut. I almost choked on my drink. No I hadn't. I told him LEZZZ-BIAN, and explained how I wanted to take a certain girl home and have sex with her. He took a drink and said he must be a lesbian too. He was adorable. We have been fast friends ever since. Afterwards, I asked if the name of the bar could have been a clue, 'The Fox Hole', he said he assumed it was military. ???

He arrived, grabbed her hair and threw her down. They do a 'diamonds on the back' thing. Her hands are to be on her lower back, flat, making the shape of a diamond at all times in his presence; she failed. Knowing her, she did it on purpose. She is very well trained.

I like being ordered to do something, but Samantha's preference is to be forced.

They had some fun; him gagging her with his cock, her drooling. Him slapping her ass so hard it left a hand-print at the first swat, her moaning in ecstatic pleasure. Diamonds coming off, her face being slapped for it. She was having the best time. She lost a lot of hair last night. Part-way through, he had attached some heavy nipple clamps, chained together.

According to the porn I've watched with men, his cock isn't that big. Only eight or nine inches long, and no thicker than a D-cell battery, but she seemed to like it.

When he fucked her, it got interesting. He did a thing I've never seen, even in porn. He would sense she was close to coming, then stop. Not pulling out, no, this was different. He would either have just the head of his cock in her, or would be buried deep, but would halt. He would somehow match her movements perfectly.

She would swivel her hips and hunch, but he matched her movements, preventing any friction. She would push, he would pull back. She moved left, he mimicked her movements. That cock wasn't going in or out, no matter how hard she tried. I was very amused. Samantha wasn't.

She was frantic. She had been edging all day along with me, but Miss had denied her release, waiting on Mike. Miss and myself knew he was coming; Samantha didn't. She only knew she was the only one who hadn't been allowed to cum yet.

She would curse, beg and plead. It was very amusing. The rough treatment is one of her kinks. Her body was shivering. Shaking. Trembling really. I've never done that before or even seen it. Mike did this over and over.

I sensed it was time, so I helped. I was kissing her neck and ears, a tongue in her mouth from time to time, and holding the chain on her nipple clamps. They had been on longer than I like.

Mike FINALLY let her come, just as he shot his wad. The sheets were ruined. One half second after she started coming, I yanked the nipple clamps off her in one motion. Her scream was louder than mine. I started massaging her nipples immediately. She loved it.

Her scream turned into a wail. I lost some hair for that, but It was worth it. She was shaking and moaning. The bitch was saying HIS name though, not mine. Hurt my feelings…

Published 
Written by Vampire_vixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments