Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daylight Comes, I'll Have To Go 3

1
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Justin

I sat in my car, feeling numb. Yeah sure, I know Ina doesn't give a damn about me anymore. But she should have had the decency not to fuck my twin brother, shouldn't she? I felt like someone clawed a hole in my chest. I pressed my forehead against the wheel, trying to figure out a way to breathe. Tears slid down my nose, finally dropping on my dress.

When I got home I took a shower and put on an oversized shirt and cutoffs. Then I went back downstairs and waited for Warren. At 2:14 a.m., I heard his car pull up in the driveway. I tensed up, but I had already decided on confronting him.

The door opened and his eyes zeroed in on me. “Hiya, sis. Heard you had fun with Pomelo King. Was she good? Ya know, she did the team a week ago...”

“Was Ina good?” I asked flatly.

He smiled. “Yeah, she was.”

He never saw my fist coming. He was way taller than me, but I got his jaw pretty hard. He stumbled back, a flare of rage and amusement flickering in his eyes before a calm, calculated look settled on his face again.

“Fuck you, you self-righteous bitch,” he said coolly, his hand massaging his face. “You get to fuck Pomelo but you expect Ina to be celibate?”

“Fuck you, too, you fucking snake. I didn’t sleep with that blonde bitch. You knew how I still felt about Ina...”

"She was the one who started it.”

“Don’t lie to me you bastard, your own fucking monkey went to get me!”

“If you want her, why don’t you fucking grow some balls and tell her you still love her? Oh right, you have no balls because...” Warren paused, his eyes growing colder, his lip curling.

“Say it,” I hissed, glaring at him, clenching up my hand.

“You’re a girl,” he smirked.

This time he was ready. He caught my arm before my fist could collide with his face again. He threw me on the couch and started up the stairs.

“Stay out of my way, Justin,” he called over his shoulder before slamming his door shut.

***

I shifted gears and drove aimlessly, passing by the sleazy bars of Downtown. I had bought a bottle of Wild Turkey and was now currently drinking out of it. Pretty stupid of me, I know, but I felt stupid. So I continued to drive and drink as I thought about what Warren said. Ina started it, he told me. I snorted. Ina was anything but a slut. It took me half a year to get her to sleep with me. Still, people change… What if she really did? The only way to find out was to ask her. And to ask her, I would have to go to her house.

But could I face her? After all, I was not entirely without fault. I never should have kissed Pomelo. I would have to explain. But why should I explain myself? She was not my girlfriend anymore. Her having sex with Warren was proof enough. But why should she explain to me? I was not her girlfriend anymore. My head started pounding with an imminent headache. Why the fuck was I arguing with myself?

'Go to her,' a small voice in my brain said.

With every mouthful of whiskey, that idea became more appealing. Finally I gave in and in ten minutes I was in front of her house. I dug in my pocket for my phone and saw that it was already 3 a.m. I decided I didn’t care and dialed her up.

After five rings she answered, her voice sleepy. “Justin?”

“I’m outside your house.”

“What?!” I could tell she’s fully awake now. A light went on in her window. The curtains shifted and I saw her looking down in my direction. On the phone came her hiss, “Go away!”

“I won’t.”

“Are you drunk? Are you stoned? Go away, Justin! My dad will kill me!”

“You get down here or I’ll pound on this horn ‘til everybody in your fucking neighborhood is awake, Ina,” I said calmly, no slur despite the whiskey. I was proud of myself.

“If you don’t leave, I’ll kill you myself,” she muttered.

I gave a light tap on my horn. Not loud enough to wake anyone, but loud enough to let her know I’m serious.

“Need any more encouragements?” I asked her lightly.

She didn’t reply, but I could hear her cursing under her breath. A minute later, a figure clad in a terry cloth bathrobe snuck out of the door and crossed the street. I leaned over and unlocked the passenger side door. She slipped in and glared at me.

“What do you want?” she spat.

'If you want her, why don’t you fucking grow some balls and tell her you still love her?' Warren’s voice rang clear in my mind.

“Did you...did you have a good time with Warren?” I looked at her, pulling at the hem of my shirt unconsciously. Why the hell was I nervous?

She didn’t answer for a while then she replied, “Yes, I did.”

It was like someone buried a red-hot knife in my gut and twisted it. “Um..okay,” I managed to strangle out.

“It was just sex, Carson.

NellyBrady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NellyBrady

My God.”

“’Just sex,” I mimicked, my voice high and mocking.

“Well, what about you and your friend?”

“All we did was a kiss,” I grumbled. “Having sex is way more extreme than a kiss. Especially if it was with my brother.”

Then in a quiet voice she said, “I got jealous.”

“Huh?”

“When you kissed the blonde. I got jealous,” she said impatiently, wringing her hands.

“Why?”

“Because.”

I leaned closer to her. “Why?”

She didn’t answer and looked away. I put my hands on either side of her face. “Look at me. Tell me, Ina.”

A pair of brown eyes looked straight into mine.

“Because I love you,” she whispered.

I hoped my eyes reflected the hurt I felt. I let my hands drop from her face and turned away. “You had sex with Warren.”

“I’m sorry, Justin. I think… I think I should go now.”

“If you go out of this car, you walk out of my life forever.”

I felt something soft and furry touch my arm. I looked down and saw that it was the duck. Ina was holding it out to me, a bittersweet smile on her face. “If that’s the case, I guess I’ll be permanently stuck here.”

She leaned over and kissed me. I put the duck on the dashboard and entwined her fingers with mine. She nibbled lightly on my bottom lip, pushing me against the car door.

“You’ve been drinking,” she murmured. Then she pushed her tongue inside my mouth, darting quick little strokes at mine. I groaned in my throat and reciprocated, freeing my fingers and tugging open her bathrobe. She wore nothing inside. I felt myself getting wet. I grabbed her left breast while my right hand went south, finding her clit. She growled and broke the kiss, bending down on my neck. Her mouth trailed little bites until she found the hollow of my shoulder, then her lips latching on and started sucking, swirling her tongue and biting, biting, biting. Jolts of electricity were zipping through my nerves and my eyes closed at how she made me feel.

My hands felt separated from my body as they didn’t stop caressing Ina’s body, pinching her nipple until it became hard, pressing down on her clit and tracing slow circles as her hips moved in rhythm with my fingers. I felt her juices dripping down my wrist and it turned me on more. My lips were at her ear. “Tell me how Warren fucked you,” I whispered. “Did he fuck you like this?”

I shoved two fingers up her vagina and she gave a low guttural moan, her hips meeting my every thrust.

“Answer me,” I growled again, quickening my pace. Her pussy made wet sloshing noises as I pumped into her.

“Faster, faster,” she managed to say between moans. I slowed down, pulling out of her unhurriedly, almost slipping out. She protested with a mewl and tried to get me back inside her again. Then I started to push very slowly into her again with four fingers, her lubricated vagina accepting me hungrily.

“Ohhhh shit,” she moaned. She fidgeted around, trying to accommodate me. “Mmmmm, oh God.”

When her pussy was at the point where my thumb joined my palm, I paused.

“How do you feel?” I murmured.

She raised her head and gave me a deep kiss. Pulling away she looked at me and grinned. “So fucking full.”

I pulled her back for another kiss, and against her lips I ordered her, “Ride.”

And ride she did, her hips moving up and down. I met her constantly with a thrust and soon her arms were around my neck, her mouth at the column of my throat, her hot breath puffing at my shirt. Her sticky cum dripped down my forearm and onto the seat.

“Oh, oh, God,” she was mumbling incoherently, my fingers pistoning in and out of her in quick strokes. Then my pinky finger slipped and accidentally went into her asshole. She groaned loudly and bit my on the neck, breathing heavily. I continued pumping, my left hand still fondling her breasts. I could feel her tight sphincter trying to suck in my pinky with each pull out and it made me so damned horny.

She was bouncing erratically now, her breathing irregular. With every thrust she let out a little moan. Then without warning, she cried out and slumped, her pussy spasming over me, creaming my hand with thick white cum. The heat of the moment passing over, I realized how cramped the space was. Ina had one knee on my seat, the other on the floor. My own feet were asleep. But I didn’t wanna disturb her in my arms, so I just sat there until she dislodged herself from me. Her drowsy eyes were shining.

“So, how did Warren fuck you?” I asked jokingly.

She hit my arm. “Shut up, Carson.”

I laughed and looked out the windshield. I felt the smile slip off my face. It was sunrise. Ina saw what I was looking at and her face fell, too.

“Your parents are gonna wake up soon. You better get back to your room,” I murmured.

“On one condition, Carson,” she said, her tone serious.

I glanced at her and saw burning brown eyes. “What?”

“You’ll still be here after I get in and change clothes. Promise me you won’t leave.”

I smiled. “Where else would I go?”

Published 
Written by lanne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments