Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eva So Soft

20
10 Comments 10
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Her sexy thin lips were moving, but her words never reached my ears. I couldn't stop imagining what her lips would taste like-- strawberries, vanilla... The way she was positioned on the other end of the sofa could easily be mistaken for unspoken permission to satisfy her. With her legs tucked beneath her bottom, her posture caused her shiny metallic dress to rise higher up her sexy thighs, ever so close to exposing her underwear. Her head rested against the back of the sofa; her body on the arm, arched upward to an acute degree.

She looked ever so uncomfortable, but I adored the position--it looked so inviting. But I knew better than to take advantage of her in her drunken state. However there's no moral violations for fantasizing. And with her legs slightly ajar, I couldn't help my vivid imagination. My hands traveling alongside her smooth legs...

"Oh Carmyn..." she groaned lowly, which came off more as a seductive moan (or maybe I imagined it that way considering how horny I am). "I have a terrible headache."

"I know. But I don't think it's a good idea to mix all that alcohol with Aspirins."

"Al..." she burped. "Alcohol? What alcohol?"

"All the alcohol you had at the New Year's Eve Party."

"I was at a party? Well," she slurred as she looked around, "where am I now?"

"My apartment. You're too drunk to drive, so you're crashing here. I'll get you a pillow and a blanket."

I left Eva on the sofa in the living room and headed to my room to retrieve the extra blanket from my closet. I turned around and stared at my empty bed. If only she could be in my bed... the things I would do to her sexy body... A thud in the hall alerted me.

"Eva? What are you doing?" I cried when I noticed her on the floor in the hall.

Laughing, she replied, "Falling."

I joined in on the giggles. It was a dumb question for me to ask I guess.

I threw the contents in my hands on the floor and ran to her aid. I bent down to help her back onto her feet. In the process, her lifeless arms flung everywhere, one of her hands accidentally grazed one of my boobs. The match had been struck, because I was certainly on fire. Being this close to her with my hands around her slim waist and consuming her strawberry fragrance, all my mind could fathom was how edible she was. But what really melted my heart (and soaked my panties) was the moment our eyes met. She was still strikingly gorgeous with her disheveled hair and sleepy eyes.

I wanted her so bad. I averted my eyes to mask my ever so lustful thinking while I helped her to her feet. She giggled the entire time. Just the cutest giggles ever to my ears. Even more captivating was her dazzling smile housed by perfectly aligned pearly whites surrounded by her kissable lips. I wanted to taste them ever so badly.

Without notice, her lips were on mine for a brief moment. It was a kiss initiated by Eva. Was that real or did I just daydream that? I thought. I licked my lips to taste her strawberry lip gloss remains. It... was... real.

Eva pointed up; my eyes followed. I smiled guiltily. Due to my procrastination, all of my Christmas decorations were still up--the tree, the lights, and more importantly the mistletoe dangling above our heads.

With our faces less than an inch away and my hands still planted on her hips, I pulled her body into mine.

BiancaTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaTorres

Due to both of us wearing short dresses, our bare legs nestled together. I could feel the heat pouring from her womanhood unto my skin. And then the heat disappeared as our bodies separated. She walked around me. Using the wall for balance, she past me towards my bedroom. When she reached the doorway, she turned her head to me. With the most seductive smile, she motioned for me to follow her into my room. Like an invisible force pulling me towards her undeniable beauty, I obeyed.

I want her; I'm going to make love to her. But I can't... not tonight. But oh my goodness, she's so sexy. I can't resist. I argued my conflicting thoughts as I entered my bedroom.

I stopped at the doorway, captivated by the scene. Eva pulled the bottom of her dress up to her navel, exposing her sexy black lace thongs. She struggled for a few moments before realizing there was a zipper in the black. She mouthed the word "help."

"I can't; we shouldn't," I whispered.

Responding with her actions, it was obvious Eva disagreed. She collapsed onto her stomach onto my bed and poked to her zipper. Meanwhile, her ass was swallowing the back of her thong between her rosy cheeks.

After noticing my hesitant, Eva reached behind herself and slapped her right ass cheek. I was gushing with liquid honey between my legs. My mouth was watery, and my palms were sweaty. She wanted me just as bad as I wanted her.

"I don't want to take advantage of you while you're drunk," I admitted.

Eva tooted her ass in the air in doggy style. "But you're not the one doing the seducing, dear."

Eva sucked on her index finger, giving it the blow job of its life. Then she reached behind herself, slid her g-string aside, and gradually inserted her finger in her cunt. A second finger followed shortly after. Her other hand groped her breast.

A trail of my liquid oozed down my thigh. My pussy was pulsating uncontrollably.

"I want you, I really do. But I don't want you to wake up laying next to a naked girl in the morning and regret this."

"Then fuck me good and I know I won't regret it," Eva moaned as she continued to play with herself. "Carmyn... come fuck me... now!"

As tempting as it sounded... as sexy as she was... as horny as I was... I desperately wanted to make love to her ever so sweetly all night. Here she was, begging me to undress her, a girl I'd fantasized about several times before, but I couldn't muster up the nerve to.

I walked over to her just as she collapsed, rolled unto her back, and spread eagle. I smiled. What a pretty pussy she had encasing the sheer fabric of her g-string. She licked her lips as I drew near. I could tell she was fighting passing out. I lowered my head and planted a kiss on her forehead. Then I tucked her in tightly and left the room to slumber in the living room. If she really desired to be with me, then it would happen between us... but not tonight while alcohol played a factor in her decision making.

For the first time, Carmyn "Leslut" Delite turned down the opportunity to feast on a beautiful girl who looked ever so softly.

Published 
Written by Carmyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments