Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ferocious Hunger

"I explore the depths of my erotic desires as I pleasure her."

74
24 Comments 24
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for inspiring me, vixen."

Every stolen moment with you is a bittersweet torment, as I crave the taste of passion on your lips. Your playful smile holds the promise of an irresistible connection that leaves me powerless as your inviting lips beckon me closer, driving me insane with lust.

Finally, you lean in, bridging the distance, and our lips collide in a passionate embrace that erases all doubts and hesitations. It's a fiery connection that engulfs my mind and heart, leaving no room for anything else. In that electrifying moment, every part of me awakens, affirming that the wait was undeniably worthwhile.

The sheer potency of that single kiss ensnares me, leaving me yearning for an insatiable desire, incapable of evading its spellbinding allure. My gaze beseeches yours, surrendering me to a state of vulnerability as I am reduced to nothing more than a trembling soul under its mesmerizing grasp, desperate to taste your intimate sweetness. Your mischievous eyes light up as you acknowledge your dominance over me, and a soft giggle escapes your lips as you revel in your power.

The moonlight casts a gentle silver glow on your enchanting figure as you move gracefully towards the bed, and I am captivated by your ethereal beauty. I adore your petite figure, which contrasts so beautifully with my voluptuous curves, and the way your breasts sit just ripe for the picking and your butt is so round and firm, making my mouth water and my heartbeat rage.

You slink onto the bed, running your hands through your lush blonde locks, each strand a personal invitation for me to rouse them with my touch. Your seductive blue eyes pierce deep within my soul, beckoning me closer—it's impossible not to sense your longing and arousal from where I stand.

The air crackles with anticipation as I slowly approach, drawn to the magnetic pull of your desire. With every step, my heart races, mirroring the intensity of the moment, as we both surrender to the primal urge that courses through our veins, craving the addictive intimacy only we can provide for each other.

Spreading your legs, you invite me into your world of passion and pleasure, and I eagerly accept the invitation as I join you on the bed. My hands take over and spread those lean thighs further apart, reveling in the sight of your waxed, glistening nether lips as the intoxicating scent of your arousal fills the air.

Our eyes lock in a ferocious stare, reflecting the raw desire that consumes us both. My tongue moves slowly and teasingly along your inner thigh, getting closer to where you crave my touch. As I finally taste the sweetness of your desire, licking from your star all the way up to your swollen clit, a moan escapes your lips, fueling my hunger for you.

Swirls of my tongue tantalize your sensitive bud, driving you wild, while my fingers trace delicate patterns along your folds, heightening your pleasure with each gentle touch. Your body arches, yearning for more of my intimate caresses, and I eagerly oblige, sliding my fingers inside, feeling the warmth and wetness that envelops them.

As I curl my fingers, searching for that sweet spot within you, your moans fill the air, urging me to explore deeper. With each thrust of my fingers, I feel your walls tighten around them, aching for release as your body begins to tremble.

LittleponnyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleponnyTS

My fingers glide in and out in an intoxicating, ramping tempo that perfectly matches your ever-increasing yearning. Your chest rises and falls as my other hand skims over it, tracing circles over the sensitive skin of each breast before softly tugging and rolling the delicate, erect nipples between my fingers.

Your legs wrap around me as I deliciously tease your throbbing pearl and deepen the blissful pleasure seeping through. As my mouth hungrily explores you, I feel your body arching with each stroke of my tongue, sending waves of ecstasy coursing through your quivering body. The taste of your desire fuels my insatiable need, driving me to devour you with even more fervor.

With each deep inhale of your unique scent, my tongue grows more eager to taste more of you. I lose myself in the enticing combination of your moans and the sweet tanginess of your arousal, surrendering to the primal hunger that consumes me.

My velvety tongue dances across your aroused nub in a maddeningly sensual way, relentlessly building up your release with each committed stroke of my fingers against your G-spot, drawing out unbearable amounts of pleasure from deep within you.

Increasing the pressure, I push you further and further into a realm of ecstasy. Your moans grow more urgent as your body shakes with anticipation, begging me for a sweet release. Every flick and slurp of my tongue brings you closer to the edge of bliss, and your breath becomes ragged as your grip on reality begins to slip away.

As we feed off each other's pleasure, I can feel the familiar thump of my own heart echoing the intoxicating rhythm of our desires. You cry out as you become overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure that crash over you, and I keep devouring you with a voracious hunger, savoring the intoxicating taste and smell of your release. In this moment of ecstasy, our bodies merge into a passionate dance, fueling the flames of our insatiable lust. Time seems to stand still as we become lost in a world where only our desires exist.

"Three, two, one... Emma, wake up." 

The words echo in my mind as I slowly emerge from the depths of my hypnotic trance. Blinking my eyes open, I find myself back in the dimly lit room, my heart still racing with the remnants of the dreamlike experience. 

I glance at the hypnotist, and it dawns on me that you exist only in the depths of my mind. The real world surrounds me, and I embrace the bittersweet truth that the magic between us was but a creation of my own subconscious. 

"I'm certain our session has shed light on your innermost desires," he says, grinning mischievously, and a blush creeps across my cheeks in response. "Remember, the power to manifest those desires lies within you," he adds, and I nod in agreement. 

With a newfound sense of empowerment, I thank the hypnotist for guiding me on this introspective journey and exit the room, ready to embrace the endless possibilities that await me in the real world.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments