Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Day Of University - Part 2

"Sam has spied her new room mate Jen playing with herself. Is she about to be caught peeping?"

35
23 Comments 23
22.6k Views 22.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Noises of movement started to come from the bedroom; I heard the bed creak and more soft footsteps across the carpet. Oh my, she’s coming in here. I started to panic. As my eyes darted around the bathroom, I did the one thing that came to me - I lightly jumped into the bath and, hiding behind the partially closed bright blue shower curtain, I held my breath. Silence. After a few seconds, more sounds of movement from the bedroom; the sound of drawers being opened and closed, a wardrobe opening. Shit, if that’s my wardrobe opening she’ll see my suitcase. I’m so busted.
More movement in the bedroom and then the noise that I was dreading - the bathroom door. Again, I held my breath. I heard Jen move across to the sink. A tap went on, the sound of water running. The water stopped and then the sound of the toilet roll holder and a tearing noise. What’s she up to? More small noises and then the flush of the toilet. More footsteps, a small breath of air as the bathroom door opened and closed and once more I was alone in the bathroom.

I waited a minute or so and then, oh so carefully, I looked around the curtain. As I thought, the room was empty. I quickly scanned the bathroom and two things became immediately obvious. Firstly, on the glass shelf above the sink there was a bottle of clear fluid labelled “Toy Cleanser”. The second thing was less obvious; the wet patch near the door had disappeared. The noises I’d heard now started to make sense. What was going on, was I genuinely still undiscovered?

I could now here more noises coming from the bedroom. The sounds of drawers opening and closing, the rustling of clothes, things being placed on hard surfaces and, finally, the sound of the door. This time the main door out into the corridor of the halls of residence. A few seconds and then a click as it closed. Then silence.

I waited for what seemed like forever but was in reality only a few minutes. Complete silence. I stepped out of the bath and tentatively moved to the bathroom door. Still nothing. I peeped into the bedroom and finally realised I was alone. I let out a huge sigh. Wow what a result, I’d got away with it.

It looked like Jen had partially unpacked. A few personal items were around the room but the case was still sat at the side of her bed, half full of stuff. She’d unfolded a collapsible laundry basket and that sat next to the shared nightstand. An old fashioned 80’s clock radio sat on her bedside table.

Okay, so what now? I quickly assessed my options. I could just wait in the room and when she came back I could pretend I’d literally just arrived. I could even start unpacking my stuff, that would be completely normal wouldn’t it, nothing to arouse Jen’s suspicions? Okay, that was decided then.

I moved across to the wardrobe where I’d left my luggage and opened the door. There were my case and my bag just as I’d left them. Okay, time to start unpacking. I wheeled my case to the bottom of my bed and unzipped the lid. I brought over the bag and opened it up. All my stuff was laid out ready to be put away. In the bag were all my undies all neatly rolled and folded. On the left side of the case were two pairs of shoes and a pair of trainers, while down the middle were t-shirts, sorts, jeans. On the right hand side was my wash bag with all my toiletries inside and next to that was a black silky drawstring bag. I paused, then took it out of the case. I gently loosened the drawstring, put by hand inside and brought out my new favourite pastime -my new Mona vibrator.

The first day it had arrived in the post, in a plain brown box, I couldn’t wait to try it out. Waiting until I had the house to myself that afternoon, I’d given it a thorough road test. It passed with flying colours. Since that first day two weeks previous, it had been tested nearly every day. I was still finding new ways of positioning the g-spot stimulator and trying the different vibration patterns. I had started to experience multiple orgasms, sometimes four or more, within just a few minutes. It was amazing. Even now, sitting by my open case with my new toy in my hand, I felt the familiar tingle of arousal within my vagina.

I thought for a moment...I couldn’t could I? I mean, Jen could come back at any time. No, I should be a good girl. To be honest I shouldn’t even be horny after I’d experienced probably the best orgasm of my life less than thirty mins previous. But the evidence was right there, I was still horny. Well I’d better take my mind of it by getting on with my unpacking.

The night stand seemed like a good place to start. It had two sets of four drawers with a space between for a stool and a decent size mirror in the middle. I guessed the idea of the room designers was for each occupant to have a set of four drawers each. I decided I’d put all my knickers in the top drawer and store Mona alongside them. I grabbed an armful of undies and opened the right hand top drawer. However, it seemed that Jen had gone through the same thought process as me. The top right hand draw was full of Jen’s knickers and right there on the right hand side of the drawer was an identical black silk drawstring bag. Oh my! It didn’t take much imagination to guess what was inside.

I quickly dropped my clean knickers back into my bag and took hold of the silky pouch. I pulled back the drawstring and reached inside and extracted Jen’s Ina vibrator. I gently stroked it. The toy felt sensual in my hand, the surface still slightly oily from the cleaning fluid Jen had used just a few minutes earlier. The tingling in my panties felt more insistent. I touched the 'on' button and the toy began to gently hum in my hand, I touched the clitoral stimulator to by nose and immediately felt a thrill of pleasure shoot through my upper body and down into my hips. I quickly tried to pull myself together. I turned the toy off and considered my options.

Okay, decision made. With Jen’s toy in hand, I moved quickly over to the main door and turned the deadlock twice anticlockwise. Now if Jen came back the door would be deadlocked. I would hear Jen at the door and be able to quickly pull myself together, run into the toilet, flush, run back, let her in and make some apology about not realising how I’d deadlocked the unfamiliar lock.

I moved back towards the two beds. Mine still hadn’t been made up so I decided I’d lay on Jen’s bed instead. “I’m sure she won’t mind”, I giggled to myself.

I was about to lay down when an idea came to me. I lightly moved back over to my case and picked up my own toy. That’s when a really naughty thought came to me. I walked over to Jen’s newly assembled laundry basket, flipped back the canvas lid and peeped inside. At the bottom of the basket was a full set of crumpled clothes, clearly Jen’s travelling clothes from the previous evening. I reached in and pulled out the bra; white, lacy, underwired and ample. I checked the size label - 36F. Wow. I’ve always been proud of having quite big boobs for my small frame at 34D but Jen’s were huge. I smiled, thinking back to how they had looked a few minutes before.

I dropped the bra back into the laundry basket and noticed something even more interesting. The flowery panties Jen had been wearing when I’d first seen her. I reached in and pulled them from the pile of clothes. I opened them up and reached into the gusset which was still slightly moist from Jen’s earlier exploits. I put the damp crotch up to my face and inhaled her scent. The erotic odour set off small burst of pleasure in my genitals. I put the crotch to my mouth gently laid my tongue against the wet spot. Oh my god she tasted wonderful.

Taking Jen’s used undies and the two vibrators, I moved towards the bed. I pulled my own moist panties down to my ankles and kicked them across the room against the wardrobe door. All thought of a quick recovery gone, I lifted my cotton dress over my head and tossed it onto my own bed. I unclipped my sheer white bra and sent it the same way.

I lay down on Jen’s bed. As I did so a faint waft of Jen’s musk seemed to fill the air around me. I reached down to my shaven crotch and touched my outer lips lightly with my forefinger. I gently moved the finger along my slippery slit, from my clit to all the way to my tight bum hole. I was soaking wet and the simple act of moving my finger along the outside of my pussy made me gasp. Reaching for Jen’s used panties, I again brought them to my face and bathed in their sensual scent.

I took my Mona vibrator and, without switching it on, slowly circled the hood of my clit and the entrance of yearning vagina. Familiar with the controls, I selected a slow pulse setting and moved it’s pink tip along my outer lips and back to my clit. Unable to wait any longer, I eased the whole toy inside. As the curved g-spot stimulator hit it’s goal the sensations almost triggered my second orgasm of the morning. I stopped, tensed, caught my breath and waited for the sensations to pass. As the desperate feeling of wanting to cum subsided, just a little, I began to rhythmically move the toy in and out. My breathing was heavy but controlled as I reveled in the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

After several minutes of sensual teasing, I paused with the toy still gently humming deep inside me. I took out Jen’s Ina vibrator and examine the controls. As I’d expected they were identical to my own. I turned it to a low steady buzz and pressed it gently against my erect nipples. Instant sensations thrilled through my breasts causing my areolas to swell and puff and increase in sensitivity. I slowly withdrew my own vibrator from my pussy and brought it to my lips. It shone with my wetness as I slipped it into my mouth and sucked my wonderful juices from it’s surface. At the same time I began to slide Jen’s toy between my engorged labia and, as the stimulator hit my clit, a massive uncontrollable wave exploded in my pussy as my second orgasm of the day washed over me. My hips bucked and my back and shoulders raised up from the bed. I turned my head sideways into Jen’s pillow and groaned in ecstasy. After several seconds I partially withdrew Jen’s vibrator, feeling the entrance contracting and clamping the toy.

Normally for several minutes after a really intense orgasm, my genitals are too sensitive to accept any kind of stimulation but this time it was different.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

My whole pubic area was engulfed in sexual fire and I could feel another orgasm was within reach. I pressed Jen’s toy deep inside me again and, once more, as the stimulator hit my clit, another wonderful orgasm overtook me. This was unbelievable. I felt like I could go on cumming as many times as I wanted and, at that moment, I wanted more and more.

Wanting to experience different sensations, I turned over, copying the position that Jen had shown me earlier. I raised myself onto all fours with my bum in the air. I laid Jen’s used panties on her pillow and buried my face in the crotch. At the same time I started to fuck myself from behind with Jen’s vibrator.

I could hear people moving around in the next dorm and I started to become aware that they might hear me. I paused for a moment as I didn’t want to get a reputation as a chronic masturbator on day one of university (although to be fair that’s probably fast what I was becoming). The noises coming from next door were getting louder. I expected it was people shouting and laughing but through the wall it just sounded like muffled grunts and groans. Hang on silly, our room was at the end of the corridor and there was no other dorm on that side of the wall. So where were the noises coming from? I guess probably the downstairs dorm girls had arrived for the new term?

I started once more easing Jen’s vibrator in and out of my aching pussy, I deftly flicked the controls, setting the toy to a higher speed. New sensations started to wash through my body as another orgasm started to build. My loud sighs were quickly turning to moans as the tension in by pussy was building to a peak.

Suddenly I was stopped in my tracks. Another noise, and this time definitely not from downstairs. This had come from somewhere much closer. It sounded like heavy breathing and it appeared to be coming from the direction of Jen’s wardrobe.

I quickly spun around, sliding the vibrating toy from my soaking womanhood. “Hello” I whispered, “is someone there?"

Silence.

I raised my voice only slightly. “Hello, is someone in there?”

A pause, and then very slowly Jen’s wardrobe door started to open. Jesus Christ, Jen was stood there naked, looking awesomely beautiful and stupendously embarrassed at the same time. I was aghast. In her left hand were my wet panties. Her right hand was half hidden buried deep in her crotch. Her skin glistened lightly and her breath was coming in short bursts.

She took a couple of steps forward and smiled, an embarrassed smile. “Hi Sam” her voice was husky and hardly audible. She cleared a throat and tried again, slightly louder, a voice I recognised from the phone “Hi”.

I sat there naked with Jen’s toy vibrating quietly inside me, my thoughts racing. Not knowing what to say, all I could manage, “Sorry Jen, I thought you were out.”

Jen smiled, a little more confident, “I know. That’s what I wanted you to believe.” She moved her hand away from her pussy and put it towards her mouth. I could see her middle and ring finger shining with her juices. “I pretended to leave and quickly hid in my wardrobe.”

The penny was starting to drop, “You mean you knew I was here all along?”

“Yes, it was hard to miss you”

I looked confused.

“Well firstly the room door was unlocked; I’d locked it before I went out. Also your bags were in the wardrobe. Although I didn’t find those until I started unpacking. Oh and the clincher was when I was on the bed and I saw you stood inside the bathroom with your eyes closed and your hand inside your knickers,”she gave a cute little smile.

“Oh my god, I thought I’d got away with it and you knew all along?”

“I hope you don’t mind, I thought I’d have a bit of fun with you. Unfortunately I got carried away and it went much further than I intended.” Sam looked apologetic.

“Unfortunately?” was all I could manage. although my initial shock was starting to subside and another feeling was replacing it. A feeling of desire for Jen.

“Well maybe not so unfortunately.” She took another two steps forward and sat on the end of the bed. “I thought as a bit of fun I’d hide in the wardrobe to see what you would do. I had no idea that you’d go that far. It seems I wasn’t the only one who got carried away.”

I looked embarrassed, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologise Sam. It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.” 

I hesitated, “Did you see absolutely everything?” I asked.

"The slats in the wardrobe doors gave me a pretty good view into the room. I saw absolutely everything, it was mind blowing.” She leaned across and kissed me lightly on the cheek, “You are spectacular.”

“I’m sorry I borrowed your toy,” I hesitated, “and the other stuff.” I looked down at her flowery panties on her pillow.

“Sam, if we are going to be room mates for the next year we will probably end up lending stuff to each other. I’m hoping that you let me try out your toy as well.” She paused, “and the other stuff, well that was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen.”

Jen reached over to where her toy was laid at the side of me on her bed and picked it up. She looked closely at her vibrator and then, without hesitating, she licked the full length of the toy while I stared at her trying to take everything in. “Well you now know how I taste, it’s only fair I know how you taste”. She held out my white panties on one finger, “Oh and by the way, I think you dropped these next to my wardrobe”.

I smiled, “Thank you, you can keep them if you like.”

She hesitated for just a moment and then, without warning, she leaned across and kissed me full on the mouth. Her tongue was darting inside, flicking my teeth and my tongue. It took me a moment to realise what was happening before I started kissing her back with the same fervour. Our lips were locked together, our tongues passionately exploring each others mouths.

I felt her hand brush the side of my breast sending a thrill through my whole body. Her hand moved around and began gently pinching my nipple. I shivered with delight. I moved my hand around her, gently resting my fingers at the top of her bum.

She sighed. Confidence growing, she moved her mouth down to my boobs and gently took my left nipple in her mouth teasing and pulling with her lips. She circled her tongue around the areola making it swell and grow a darker shade of pink. My left hand moved to the top of the crease between her buttocks, stroking her gently. My other hand moved around to her beautiful breasts. Stroking along to side and then under her boobs. I couldn’t believe how firm they were. I softly stroked one of her nipples and, as I did, a small whimper escaped from her lips

Shifting her position on the bed, her mouth moved further down my belly, kissing teasing lower and lower, around the side of my hip bone. I moved my hand to the back of her head, grasping her luxurious blond locks. I let out a small moan, oh god this was wonderful. Her kisses moved down along the groove of my groin and along the inside of my thigh. My moans grew a little louder and I parted my legs in anticipation of what was to come. I briefly felt her tongue flick across my sex and back to the inside of my other thigh. She paused and moved back across once more, flicking her tongue across by swollen lips, backwards and forwards I was aching for her to enter me. Suddenly her head was buried in my lap and her tongue was moving deep inside me like an eel. Her warm breath washing across my clit, I gasped. I’d never felt anything like this.

I knew I was close to cumming again but this time I wanted us to climax together. I shifted my body across the duvet allowing Jen to lay alongside me, top to toe. I slid my body on top of her so I had her twat at my mercy, at the same time making sure my own pussy was within her reach. Her beautiful labia were engorged and glistening with her juices. I ran a finger along her slit collecting the slippery honey, bringing my hand to my mouth I sucked her nectar from my fingers.

I was now laid completely on top of Jen. Her hands reached around me and grasped my butt cheeks, massaging them and parting them slightly. Her tongue once more started to work it’s magic inside me and around my clit. My orgasmic feelings began to rise once again.

Not wanting to wait any longer I moved my mouth toward her soaking wet pussy and lightly ran my tongue along each of her lips in turn. I felt her body tense as I flicked my tongue across her engorged clit. She caught her breath, I knew her orgasm was close. Taking a finger and gently pressing above the hood, her large clit became visible. Wanting to tip her over the edge I closed my mouth over her clit and gently sucked.

My reward was instant. She let out a huge groan and a huge orgasm wracked her body. Her hips writhed beneath me and her pussy clenched. I moved my tongue in and out like a small penis prolonging and intensifying her orgasm even more. Her tongue was working it’s magic inside my soaking pussy and I felt a finger circling my bum hole. Then I felt her push her slippery finger deep inside. That was the final trigger. I grasped her body tightly and squealed in ecstasy. For the second time that day I felt juices flowing from my pussy as Jen’s wonderful oral technique had made me squirt again.

Breathing heavily, I rolled onto my back at the side of her. We were both silent. I looked across and I could see her mouth was wet. I leaned across and kissed her long and hard on the mouth, the taste of our pussy juices mingling together in a sensual cocktail.

Eventually I pulled away. I looked across and, as we made eye contact, we both broke into fits of giggles.

“Welcum to University Jen,” I laughed.

“Mmm, thank you. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be a good year,” she smiled. “Of course the only bummer is I’ve now got to change my bed sheets after just one night.”

“Don’t worry I’m sure you can come across to my side of the room for a girly sleepover. Who knows we might even get to know each other even better.”

“That would be really nice Sam, do you mind if I bring a friend?” she said, holding up and seductively stroking her toy.

***

NEXT TIME

The Student Sexual Health Club has decided to observe May as National Masturbation Month.

When Sam, Jen and all their friends see the notice for a “Masturbation Workshop” on the bulletin board, they can’t wait to get started.

Published 
Written by makingumoist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments