Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden - Part Two

30
14 Comments 14
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Kat eyed me up and down from the door of the bathroom. She stood with her arms folded and a satisfied smile on her face.

I wanted to tell her to go away, or to scream at her for what she just did to me. But no words came out, rather we just stared at each other. I guess I was still in shock after what had happened, still in some kind of a daze.

But it had happened.

It was me who broke the silence. “What are you doing here?” I said quietly, afraid that if I spoke any louder then things might get worse.

Kat cocked an eyebrow, such a small gesture made her seem even sexier that before. This woman knew how to kill me.

“I think you know,” she purred, and took a step forward.

I took a step back and shook my head. “Why?”

Another step forward, and I took one back. “Why what?”

I sighed. “You know what I’m talking about, why make me say it?”

“What’s wrong with saying it? Besides, I just love hearing you talk, your accent turns me on so much.”

She took yet another step forward, and I realised a little too late that I was against the bathroom wall. Again I was filled with a sudden sense of dread, but at the same time I was so turned on. Despite what my mind and mouth were saying, my body wanted her.

Kat closed the gap between us with another step forward, her body just inches from mine. I froze, breathing deeply, her sweet perfume driving my senses wild. She knew that she held all of the power right now. She knew she was in control, and she loved it.

I shook my head; her gaze was locked onto mine almost as if she was drawing me in. “I can’t believe you did that to me in front of my friends,” I whispered. “Now they will probably never talk to me again.”

Kat’s arms were still folded, but her body was so close to mine we were just touching. “What kind of friends can’t accept you for who you are?”

I couldn’t answer her. She was right of course. Why couldn’t my friends just accept me for who I was? I was a lesbian, and so what?

“I’m going to be honest with you, Sasha,” Kat purred into my ear, her hot breath sending chills down my spine and making me wet. “I really like you.”

I was about to respond, when she unfolded her hands and placed them on my arms. She slowly ran them down my body; her touch was like electricity coursing through me. Her hands moved down onto my hips and she moved her perfect face in close to mine.

“I want you, Sasha.”

I shook my head, my whole body was on fire. And then I realised something… I actually wanted her. I wanted Kat. I wanted her to touch me. I wanted her to fuck me.

I wanted her.

She drew me in as close as we could get, her breasts were pressed against mine, and she wasn’t wearing a bra. I could feel how hard her nipples were, and I could only imagine how turned on she was right now.

My pussy ached for her touch, and it was all I could do to stop myself from touching her.

“I know you want me,” Kat purred quietly, her lips barely touching mine.

LiaTurrnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaTurrnerr

Her gaze held mine almost trance-like.

She moved a hand under my skirt and started rubbing my clit again. I tried to keep myself steady, but a moan escaped my lips and Kat grinned evilly.

“Do you want me, Sasha?” She rubbed harder.

I moaned softly again. “I…” I couldn’t finish the sentence; her touch felt so good, sent shivers all through my body. I was certain she could feel how wet I was through my panties.

“Hmm?”

She rubbed faster now; I could felel myself getting close to an orgasm. I didn’t want her to stop. “I want you. Oh god I want you.”

That was all the encouragement she needed, she moved my panties to the side and inserted one finger into my dripping pussy.

I moaned louder this time, she pressed her lips against mine. This time I didn’t hold back, our tongues were in a frenzy in each other’s mouths. She tasted sweet, but I wanted more. Even just the thought that someone could walk in at any moment made me so hot.

Kat broke the kiss to insert another finger inside me, pumping furiously. My hips bucked to meet her thrusts and soon I couldn’t control myself, I was moaning uncontrollably loud now.

She kissed down my neck, over my breasts until she was kneeling under me. Moving one leg to the side effortlessly, she kissed the inside of my thighs. My body was tingling all over.

“Oh god,” I moaned and balled my hands into fists.

I heard Kat giggle evilly; she was still pumping two fingers in and out. It felt so good; her touch was sending an inferno of pleasure all through my body. I was so close.

Kat lightly teased my clit with her tongue, a whole new sensation filled my body and I cried in pure pleasure. She flicked my pussy with her gentle tongue, licking around the labia as she pumped her fingers in and out.

“Don’t stop!” I moaned a little too loudly. “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum!”

Kat sucked on my clit, whirling her tongue in circles, sending my body into a frenzy. I shook and bucked my hips, meeting her pumping almost aggressively. Each thrust sending me closer and closer.

“Oh fuck!”

My whole body froze and then wave after wave of pleasure hit me like tsunami. I think I screamed in ecstasy, but I wasn’t sure. The walls of my pussy spasmed against Kat’s fingers, and she happily licked up all of my juices.

When I was finally finished, I sank to the ground, spent. I had no energy left after that orgasm, my whole body was left feeling all tingly… but oddly fulfilled.

Kat stood up, smiling devilishly; still as sexy as ever.

I couldn’t speak, I was panting heavily.

Kat leaned down and gave me a deep kiss, before quietly leaving the bathroom. She shut the door behind her, leaving me alone still somewhat in shock but otherwise completely satisfied.

I’m thinking of making this a series, would anyone be interested in that? Please tell me what you think in a comment below :) thank you for reading! xo

Published 
Written by SerenityX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments