Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Full Court Press 2

"Continued from the first part."

9
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
683 words 683 words

As I woke up, I looked over at the beauty next to me. Replays of the day before played in my head. I could not believe that I was so lucky to find Sasha. I suddenly was glad that I had gotten injured by her. It gave her an excuse to bring me back to her house.

Sasha shifted in the bed next to me and then sat up. She looked at me and smiled the most beautiful smile that I have ever seen. I moved closer to her and kissed her.

Sasha closed her eyes and deepened the kiss. Her cool tongue caressed mine and I could take no more. I pulled Sasha's shirt off of her, wanting to repay her for the pleasure that she gave me the previous night.

As soon as Sasha saw the lust in my eyes she softly let out a moan of approval. I kissed her neck softly and then took her earlobe into my mouth and gently sucked on it and then nibbled on it.

I could tell that this made Sasha more aroused as she squirmed under me. I kissed my way down her neck to her tits. I let my tongue trace the circle that was her areole as I watched Sasha's facial reactions. She was watching me as I sucked a nipple into my mouth, causing Sasha to gasp.

I treated both nipples equally with attention and then kissed my way down Sasha's flat stomach. I let my fingers go into the waistband of her panties and pulled them off of her and onto the floor.

The look of lust and carnal desire was firmly set in Sasha's eyes. That look made me shiver with excitement, but I did not get distracted for long. I caught the aroma of Sasha's womanhood. It was a musky sweet scent and it totally took control of me. I could not wait much longer to taste her. I wanted to tease her a little more, so I kissed her inner thighs, every now and then nibbling them.

"Oh please," Sasha begged.

I nibbled her thighs once more and then brought myself up to her pussy.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

She shaved smooth, just like I love. I could tell how wet she was as her pussy lips glistened with her juices.  I let my finger slide in between her pussy lips and slowly slipped a finger into her sex. My finger went in easily and I marvelled at the softness of her pussy walls.

I brought my mouth down and licked her clit softly, Sasha letting a moan pass through her lips. I softly nibbled on her clit and felt her pussy walls clench around my finger. I started to pump my hand faster and sucked her clit into my mouth. Sasha's stomach started to suck itself in as she got closer and closer to the edge. I started to move my tongue in circles around her clit.

"OH GOD RIGHT THERE," Sasha screamed and threw her head back and she closed her eyes letting the pleasure take control.

Sasha's hips started to sway up and down in time to my finger pumping in her. I nibbled on her clit gently and Sahsa bucked her hips.

"I'M CUMMING!"

I continued licking her pussy and let my finger out of her so that I coudl taste her sweet juices. She squirted her juices onto my face and I rapidly attempted to catch the rest by clamping my mouth down on her pussy and gently sucking.

After she came down from her orgasm, Sasha looked at me and blushed.

"I have never squirted before," Sasha admitted to me.

I took her in my arms and kissed her with as much passion as I possibly could show her.

"I love you," Sasha told me.

"I love you too babe," I responded, "I do not think that I could ever love someone as much as I love you."

We kissed and then got prepared for school. I am a lot happier now. I have someone that loves me as much as I love them.

Published 
Written by sexyvampchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments