Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween At The Grange

"Halloween will never be the same for Bethany"

23
22 Comments 22
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Horrorween

My name is Bethany, I’m gay, single and ready to mingle.

~~~~~~~~

I picked up the mail from my doormat as usual. Flicking through the bills, junk mail and flyers, one letter caught my eye. It was addressed to me and marked private and confidential, it stood out from the others because it had a small Halloween pumpkin face on the reverse. Other than that, there was no clue to reveal its origin.

I placed the other letters on the hall-stand and proceeded to open my mysterious letter.

Inside was an invitation to a party. It read, Bethany, you're invited to a Halloween party on Saturday the twenty-seventh of October at The Grange. Dress code - Halloween.

On the invitation were two small check boxes. One box marked trick - bring a change of clothes. On the second box was marked treat - please wax beforehand. Place your tick in the required box and present this invitation at the door.

Intrigued by this mysterious invitation, I guessed this was no ordinary Halloween party. Imagination fired. I was determined not to let this opportunity pass me bye.

Committed to playing along with the Halloween theme I searched the internet for theatrical blood and spray on cobwebs, but concluded that would be far too messy. Instead, I decided to hire a costume. Last thing I wanted was to be singled out by the other ghouls and witches for not complying to the dress code.

The shop assistant gave a cheesy grin when I asked to see something sassy for a Halloween party. She suggested I try the Halloween Red Devil PVC catsuit.

My first thought was, how can they justify a price tag of seventy-five pounds, for a red plastic catsuit, a devil's horn headband?

"Can I try it on?” I asked.

“You’ll have to try it on in the stock room, our changing room has no lights, the bulb has blown.” She said with the charm of a postage stamp.

She led me through the racks of clothes to the stock room, and with another cheesy grin showed me the door. The stockroom was no bigger than a cupboard, and to make matters worse the room was cluttered with dusty old boxes filled with various costume accessories.

I noticed there was no lock on the door, so anybody could walk in. In a feeble attempt to jam the door shut, I wedged a box behind the door and started to remove my clothes. Once down to my knickers, I began to squeeze into the wretched catsuit. Only then did I discover how difficult it was to get into a plastic tight-fitting suit. The moment I undid the front zip and stepped into the leggings I realised this was a task best performed in a cool environment rather than the confines of a hot sticky broom cupboard.

It was that exact moment the shop assistant pushed past my makeshift cardboard doorstop and came swanning into the room carrying a large mirror. She caught me hopping around on one foot with the suit wrapped around my knees, topless in my knickers. I had no choice but to try and look dignified, while desperately trying not to fall on my arse and look a complete idiot.

“Would you mind turning your back for a moment please?” I blurted.

She turned her back and pretended to look through some boxes while I steadied myself and eased the skin-tight suit over my hips and up over my shoulders. I adjusted the suit to accentuate my breasts before zipping it up. It felt rather comfortable and very sexy.

Turning her head, the assistant asked, “I bought you a mirror, are you sure you wouldn’t like a hand with that?”

“No....really, I’m fine.”

By now she had half turned towards me, catching an eyeful of my tits as she held the mirror waiting for my approval. Looking in the mirror I could see the suit fitted me like a second skin and judging by the assistant’s reaction to my nipples, it was obvious this little number would clearly have the desired effect. Oh yes, this’ll do nicely.

“Perfect, I’ll take it.”

Having made my purchase, I had a few days to wait until the party. It also gave me time to ponder and choose which box to place my tick. Mmm, trick or treat, thats a good question?

~~~~~~~~~~

Keeping my long winter coat buttoned right up over my catsuit, I nervously rang the doorbell of the Grange and waited in anticipation to be greeted. My knees buckled slightly as the door opened. I was greeted by a very attractive woman with jet black hair wearing a long cloak fastened around her neck with a pretty silver clasp.

candi_latina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candi_latina

“I’m Cassandra, your escort for the evening. Please come in. May I take your coat?" She said closing the door behind me.

Her hands appeared from under her cloak causing the cloak to gape open. To my astonishment she was as naked as the day she was born.

She looked me up and down and commented on my outfit as I handed her my coat and ticket.

“Nice suit darling, shows off all your curves. Ah, I see you’ve selected treat, a wise choice. Please follow me.”

She led me down the hallway to a side room, opened the door and ushered me in.

I felt a sense of tranquillity, as I entered the room. Soft seductive lighting picked out the soft rosy hues of pink which contrasted on sumptuous reds around the room. Scented candles added the finishing touch and conjured up the perfect seductive atmosphere. Was I about to jump into a pool of pleasure, or drown in a sea of horror?

I suddenly became aware that the music that was playing in the background had stopped. Five women gathered around me, each shrouded in a long black cloak. My eyes darted from one to another, before the silence was broken by the girl at the front.

“Welcome Bethany. I’m your seductress, these four ladies are your temptresses for the evening.” She said extending her hand towards me.

My seductress took my hand then escorted me to the middle of the room, where a black leather couch stood waiting. She invited me to get up on the couch, the five women then opened their cloaks to reveal they too were stark naked underneath. As I got up onto the couch, they huddled around me whispering, eyeing me up from head to toe. One of the temptresses handed me a silk blindfold.

“Please put this on,” she whispered.

I placed the blindfold over my eyes and fastened the back as instructed, then lay back on the couch wondering, what I’d let myself in for? Although I couldn’t see, I could feel them looking at me, every single one of them was staring at my body.

Deprivation of sight heightened all my other senses, making everything that happened next a complete surprise, and all the more titillating.

I composed myself as two mysterious hands gently took hold of my hands, my legs were supported as my seductress positioned herself at the foot of the couch.

From nowhere a soothing kiss was planted on my lips. At the same time my neck was licked and nibbled before gently being bitten. I felt lightheaded as the many hands began to touch and explore my body.

Someone reached up and slowly undid the front zip of my catsuit, another pulled the suit from my shoulders, exposing my chest. A flat hand stroked against my chest before moving down over my stomach stopping just below my naval. A third person pulled the suit down over my hips, then down over my legs and eventually off my feet.

A single butterfly kiss planted above my pussy implied someone’s coming back for more. The anticipation intensified as they used my body as their playground.

Breasts brushing against my flesh made me tingle with delight as they moved around me. A single hand slipped under my bottom to grab my arse cheek. Finger nails raked over my thighs, playfully scratching and sending shockwaves of pleasure to every nerve ending in my body. I was loving every delicious moment.

A temptress brushed away the hair from my face before kissing me on the lips, as two others gripped my ankles and slowly separated my legs spread eagling me. They raised my knees leaving me open and vulnerable as my seductress moved between my legs.

For the first time her hand brushed my vagina. Moments later her warm tongue left a trail of saliva across my bald pussy before finding its way between my labia. My seductress’s oral technique was intoxicating as she zeroed in on my clitoris. Within minutes I was panting, my entire body aching, I was on the edge, I was ready to cum. Pinching, licking and sucking on my nipples, combined with a deluge of random kisses over my entire body was more than I could stand. My face contorted as my climax took over.

Exhausted and spent, I lay there with everything still glowing as my seductress moved around to the head of the couch and leaned over me. She removed my blindfold, her mouth still glistening with my juices she whispered in my ear.

“You’re on my list Bethany, see you next Halloween.”

Published 
Written by amyjayne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments