Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly Gets Pampered

"Holly gets a little treat"

42
34 Comments 34
36.2k Views 36.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
My name is Holly, and I’m twenty years old. I have been going to college out-of-state. I've been living with the same roommate for the last couple of years. I'm not your usual party girl, I'm kind of reserved and a little quiet. I have maintained all A's this year at college. Now I'm on summer vacation, and am staying with my parents for the rest of the summer.

I’m going to tell you a little story of something that happened to me last month. I have the coolest parents in the world. All my life, I just knew that I didn’t like men. I was always more comfortable around women, and just figured out that I was probably gay.

My mother and father are very relaxed people and they’re kind of latter-day hippies. I think they’re both swingers and just love to have sex with either sex. They’d always have interesting parties where people would stay at our house for many days and sometimes I've noticed that they’d all go skinny dipping in our pool.

My parents have always told me that it didn’t matter what my sexuality was. They just wanted me happy, and didn’t care if I was straight or gay. But I knew that they knew that I was a lesbian. I’ve never had sex with a man, and have only fooled around with a few women at college.

I’ve never had oral sex with a woman, but have kissed and played with a few of my friends' breasts. I dream of licking a pussy, but have not had that opportunity yet. Most of the girls at college are bi-sexual, but they enjoy men as well. I have no desire to be with a man. I know that I’m lesbian and would just like my first sexual experience to be with a woman. I’d be inclined to have sex with a mature, experienced woman.

My mother’s best friend Anna is a lesbian. She’s so attractive, and I often wonder if her and my mother have something going on. Anna has been over at the house a lot lately, since I’ve been home. I always get the impression that she’d like to make love with me. She’s always very touchy-feely when she’s over.

I know that she’s attracted to me. I sometimes fantasize about Anna and myself having sex together. She’s just beautiful, and has a body like a goddess. Anna is about my mother’s age and has long brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes you’ve ever seen. She has beautiful breasts and a great ass. She has all the current clothes and shoes. She acts so much younger then she really is.

When Anna walks, she has this wiggle that she does. Sometimes when she’s over she doesn’t wear a bra, and I can see her nipples poking out. They look like they’d be really fun to play with. When Anna is around, my pussy gets very wet. I’ll often excuse myself to go up to my room and masturbate.

It was a Saturday afternoon, around one-thirty, when I noticed that my parents had come outside to talk to me. They walked over to me where I was sunning myself on my chaise lounge.

“Holly, your dad and I have a surprise for you. We booked you spa treatments at the Lux Spa. You have an appointment there today at three o’clock. You should probably go take a shower and get ready to go.”

“I'm so excited to go! You guys are the best. I need a day of rest and relaxation."

I’m kind of a tomboy, and like to play sports and do non-girlie things, but I was really excited to go to the salon and have a day of pampering. The best part was that my parents were paying.

“Holly, when you get to the salon there will be a surprise for you. Just have an open mind and enjoy it. You’re dad and I wanted to give you a little present. It’s really not your typical present, but we know you’ll love it.”

“I can’t imagine what it could be.”

“Don’t bother trying to guess. You’ll never guess what it is. Just enjoy, and have a wonderful time.”

I was very excited, and I left the pool and went to take a shower and get dressed for my day at the spa. I just wore shorts, a shirt and flip flops. I wore my hair in an elastic band and didn’t even bother with any make-up.

I left the house and got into my car and drove over to the salon. The spa was a few towns away. I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. I then walked into the establishment. The woman at the desk was absolutely beautiful. She was middle-aged and had some kind of an accent.

I gave her my name, and then sat down and read a magazine until she called my name.

“You can come with me. I’ll take you to the changing room. You can change into the fluffy robe and put on the terry cloth slippers.”

We walked down a long corridor and we entered a small changing room area. There were lockers to store your belongings.

“When you’re finished, just wait outside in the hall. Somebody will come and get you for your first spa service.”

I changed into the robe and slippers and put my clothes into one of the lockers that they provided. I waited for a little bit and then another woman came to get me. She led me to a room that was dark and had candles that lit up the room.

“You’re scheduled to have a massage. Please take your robe off and lay down. You can put the sheet over you.”

She then left the room, and I got undressed and went to the table and got myself set up. I put the sheet over myself. The ambiance of the room was very relaxing, and the room had a very exotic smell to it.

There was oriental music playing in the background. She returned, and then sprayed some oil on her hands and started to massage my body. She worked her hands up and down my neck and back. Her hands were very strong as she rubbed my body. I felt so relaxed, and kind of a little sleepy. Then I heard a door open and some other people came into the room.

I then felt more hands on my body. There were hands massaging my one leg and then another set of hands on my other leg. The first woman was standing near my head, she was working her hands up and down my shoulders and back.

My body was starting to feel like putty as they rubbed and caressed my aching body. It felt so amazing to have all these amazing hands on me.

“Please turn over,” the woman said.

I then turned over, and noticed that there were three women in the room. The first woman was moving her hands all over my breasts. She was squeezing them together and holding them. The other two women were each massaging one of my calves and legs. They all had oiled hands, which felt so nice on my body. I was so relaxed, and was loving all the attention.

I was excited as they were rubbing my breasts and legs. Then it happened; one woman spread my legs and started to rub my pussy with her hand. I couldn’t believe what was happening. She rubbed my clitoris and then put her fingers inside of my pussy. I was really excited as the woman was fingering me.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

The others just kept massaging me, while the one woman was playing with my cunt.

The first woman was rubbing and massaging my breasts, while the other two women took turns licking my pussy. I’d never really had oral sex before in my life. It was everything I had ever imagined. Both women took turns shoving their tongue up my cunt. I was grinding my pussy up against their faces. One woman was rubbing her finger over my clitoris, while her friend was tongue fucking my cunt.

My pussy was dripping my juices, and both women were slurping the juices up. I was moaning and thrashing around the table. The other woman kept applying more massage oil, while she played with my breasts. It was the most amazing experience I’d ever had.

Then the door opened again and my mother’s friend Anna walked in.

“Holly, welcome to my spa. I hope you’re enjoying yourself.”

I had no idea that my mother’s friend owned the spa! She was also wearing a silk robe that she removed, except she was completely naked. Anna had a shaved pussy like I had.

“Holly, your mom and dad have asked that I show you a good time. You know that I too am a lesbian.”

As she was talking to me, the two women were drinking my pussy juices. One would lick a little while and the other one would play with my clitoris, and then they would change. I think this must have been the surprise that my mother and father had in mind. I couldn’t hold back anymore, and I had an orgasm on the two women’s tongues! 

“Ladies, you can all leave now. I shall take care of Holly myself.”

The other women left the room, and Anna then helped me off the table.

“Follow me, Holly."

I then followed her to another room. Inside this room was a large circular bed. The bed had black satin sheets and a fur blanket on top. There was the same oriental music playing. We were both naked in the room. I was kind of nervous, but very excited to be with Anna, who was an older, experienced lesbian.

“Sit on the bed.”

I sat on the bed and Anna sat behind me. She wrapped her legs around my body and started to kiss the back of my neck. She was breathing into my ear and licking my earlobes.

She then reached for my breasts and caressed them with her hands. I’m not terribly big, but her hands felt amazing, while she squeezed them together and played with my nipples. She rolled my nipples between her fingers. My nipples were stiff and erect.

Anna then moved her fingers and played with my clitoris. I was already very wet as she rubbed at my pussy. I had my head on her shoulder while she fingered my pussy. She was very gentle as she played with my cunt.

“Anna, your fingers feel so good in my pussy. I’m so wet and excited.”

“That’s good, sweetie. I want you to lie down and spread your thighs. I’m going to lick your pussy now.”

I then got comfortable on the bed and spread my legs. Anna then got into position and licked my pussy lips. She lightly chewed on my pink, flimsy lips. I was thrashing all over the bed. “Oh, Anna, that feels so amazing. My God, I’m so horny and aroused.”

Anna pushed her tongue right inside of my bald pussy and tongue fucked me fast. I was riding her pink tongue, my legs now wrapped around her neck, and I was grinding my pussy all over her face.

I watched her spit on my pussy, and then she ate me like a crazed animal. She was making all kinds of noises as she licked my pussy. I had never experienced so much pleasure in my life. This was everything I had ever wanted or dreamed about.

I was so excited, and I came on her tongue. Anna got up and went into a closet and grabbed this long play thing. It was purple, and had a large-sized head on each end of the toy.

“This is a double dong. We’re going to have a little fun with it.”

Anna then sat in front of me and she spat on both ends of the toy. She then put it into my pussy and then put the other side into her pussy. We were both fucking the dong, moving the toy deeper inside our cunts. We were kissing deep and passionately while we were making love with the toy.

She was holding my breasts and I was holding hers, while we passionately kissed each other’s mouths. We were French kissing and enjoying each other’s tongues. It was just amazing as we were both getting off together.

I had never played with anything so amazing. I think my mother and father wanted my first time to be with my mother’s best friend. I was loving that she was so experienced, and knew what would feel good in my body.

We both had so much of the toy up our cunts! We played with the dong for a while, and then, as we were both really excited, Anna pulled it out. That's when we both started to have an amazing orgasm.

“Holly, let’s sixty-nine. I want you to lick my pussy now.”

Anna was on her back and I put my ass and pussy on her face and leaned down to lick her bald pussy. Anna pressed her fingers into my anus while she moved her tongue all over my cunt. I was dripping wet from playing with the dong.

I put my tongue on Anna’s pussy. I licked and loved her pussy, and all over her pussy lips. I lightly chewed on her flimsy lips, and then pushed my tongue inside of her pussy flower. She was loving my tongue and started to grind up against my face. I had never tasted anything so sweet. I was tongue fucking her as she fingered my ass and drank my pussy juices.

At about the same time we both had an orgasm, and our juices sprayed onto each other's tongues. I then got off of Anna and we just rolled around on the bed.

“Anna, that was amazing. I’m so happy my first time was with you. I’ll never forget this as long as I live.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, and I was glad to do it for you. I’ve always thought you were amazingly good looking, and I knew you were a lesbian, and had mentioned something to your mother. She wanted you to experience love with another woman.”

“My parents are so cool. They really think of everything.”

“You have the best parents. Your next appointments are a pedicure, manicure, and a facial. Put your robe and slippers on, and somebody will come and get you. I’ll walk you back to the waiting room.”

“Anna, you’ve really made my day today.”

“We'll definitely have some more fun. Any time you want to have some fun, just call me and you can come over to my house.”

“Okay, that'll be great!”

I then got dressed, and Anna took me back to the waiting area. I then had a manicure, pedicure and a facial. It was the most relaxing day I've ever had. The time with Anna was about the best thing I’d ever experienced.

After I was done, I left the spa and went back home. My parents never said anything, but they knew that I had sex with Anna. I think they wanted my first time with a woman to be very special. And it was the best day of my life! I’ll never forget it, ever.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments