Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I became a Kissogram Girl: PART TWO Making my own Way in a strange City

"Young Lass finds life can be hard"

3
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Surprising what you will do when you are desperate. Continuation of part one which is the true story of a lover of mine though I have changed the names as she is married now and her hubby is very straight laced."

Cowboys may stay in the saddle a little bit longer but they get bored very easily. Soon my cowboy and I after a year of living like man and wife were continually at each other’s throats. Mostly because he became so jealous. An older lover is great but they have to be confident in themselves.

So here I stood, in a city, I did not know and with only a few clothes I had brought with me. I had enough money for a room and food, for about a month. I had to find a job pretty fast. I went to the local café. I was going through one of the papers, while I had a coffee. One of the waitresses stopped by my table.

"Something wrong honey?"

"Yes, I need to find a job and a place to stay. You know of anything?"

"Place to stay is easy. My young boarder just up and left, with some circus. So I am looking for a new boarder, to help me with the bills. You interested?"

Wasn't that just like the thing? He seems to have swapped her for me. I had to admit, she was welcome to him. Me I was getting a roof over my head, no more canvas, winds and rain. No older guy shouting at me not to wear this or that.

"Yes. I would love it!"

Her smile was lovely, she was in her mid-thirties. She made me feel really welcome. When she came back, she had a full breakfast and coffee with her. I told her I hadn't ordered it. She smiled saying she thought I needed something to eat. She was so right, I was famished. Her break came and I'd finished my meal. We headed for the house she owned. It was lovely. She told me she preferred a month in advance. When she saw how little my wallet was padded out, she seemed to take pity on me.

"Okay, I'm Stacey Sue Hargreaves. Most just call me Stacey. You best prove I am not wrong about you honey!"

"I'm Toni, Toni Marsden. Now I just need to get a job and your money will be paid straight up. I Promise!"

After about three weeks of looking, I was getting desperate. I'd tried every place locally. Okay, well maybe not every place, but it felt like it. I was getting nowhere. My money was dwindling and though I was only a week behind with the rent. I could not see how I was going to get money. I was so desperate. I sat drinking coffee, reading the vacancies.

"Hey Toni, there's a woman comes in here says they are looking to hire at her place. You may not like it, it's Kissogram work. Says it's good money though!"

"Um, not sure if I could do that though. Give me the address and I will try it and see."

Okay, I had lived with a cowboy for over a year. Really I was still quite shy. Especially when it came to anything to do with the opposite sex. Desperation though is a great persuader. I didn't feel I could go back home. My mom was probably better off without me.

Yes, I missed my mom more than I thought I would. Even cried myself to sleep at times wishing I was still at home. Plucking up the courage I got the number for the Kissogram agency. Okay, okay! It stayed in my bag for nearly another week. By then I was way behind with my rent and had nothing else to sell. Stacey was great, but it could not go on much longer. She was subsidising me. So, I sat, wrote a little spiel and picked up the phone and rang.

"J and T Promotions, how can we be of service?"

"Erm, hello."

I wanted to hang up but knew if I did, I would never ring again.

"I was wondering if you had any vacancies? I'm afraid I don't have any experience!"

"One moment please."

I heard the telephonist click onto another line, while the standard music played on mine. Then she came back saying, "Connecting you now!"

His soft voice said, "Hi," with a deep, soft Texas drawl and my toes almost curled up. "I'm John Latimer. I think you are enquiring about a position. Can you come into the office?"

"Errrr yes! When?"

"How about this afternoon? Let's see, it's eleven now, shall we say about two?"

Oh, gawd that voice. It was almost making me cream in my nix. If he had kept talking, I could have cum while he was on the phone.

"Yes, I'll be there!"

I set about showering and dolling myself up. What was funny was. Here I was a shy person, yet not only was I wearing my best outer gear, I was also wearing my best lingerie too. My heart was beating as I entered the office and saw the receptionist. I presume I had spoken to her on the phone.

"I'm Toni Marsden; I have a meeting with a Mister John Latimer at two pm. I was on the phone this morning."

My nerves were really bad and I was fighting to hold it together. She simply smiled and looked me up and down, then clicked a switch on the intercom.

"John, I have Toni Marsden here, for her two o'clock meeting with you!"

There was no reply on the intercom. I stood at the desk waiting for what seemed like hours. It was about two minutes. I wondered if maybe I was doing the wrong thing. Suddenly a door flew open, a man in his late twenties, dressed in a shirt, suit trousers and standing something like six foot odd smiled and, sticking out his hand, said, "Hi, I'm John Latimer." That same deep drooling voice had me damp straight away. "Come inside, I won’t bite, YET!"

With a big smile, we shook hands. I went with him into his office. I could feel him looking at me and was glad I had my best outerwear on. Even glad that my miniskirt was micro. I sat where he showed me, listening while he told me what his organization did, which was basically providing a saucy Kissogram in various costumes for birthdays and such.

I came back to earth as he explained there was a no sex rule between customers and employees. All I could do was smile. Inside my soul was cumming just listening to his voice. He showed me a selection of outfits I was expected to wear. They were very provocative, some so skimpy you would always have your undies on show. Some, where you would be unable to wear a bra.

"Now I need to see you in your underwear as we have a certain standard to keep."

I looked and wondered is he kidding he wants me to strip!

"You want me to take off my clothes right here?"

"Yes, if you are not comfortable with that. I'm afraid you would not be comfortable, working here!"

I stood and slowly more through nerves than trying to be sexy. Dropped off my clothes, till I was standing in just my bra and panty set.

"Turn around!"

I did as I was told without question, knowing he was eyeing me up and down. Hoping he didn't talk too much, in case my juices dampened my panties. As I finished and was facing him, he simply said:

"Okay we will give you a try, but you need to buy different underwear. We will advance you the money. Jackie outside will take you to the lingerie shop we use. She knows what to purchase. What we would like you to wear for the job. She will also get your statistics and have a few photographs taken for our clients to peruse."

I dressed and left in some ways sad to be out of his company, in others really glad. Jackie was already sitting with her coat on ready for us to go. We chatted about the firm and she seemed to think it was a great place to work. She also went out on jobs sometimes. She told me there was always extra money to be had as long as you were careful.

Truthfully, I hadn't a clue what she was talking about. We entered an expensive lingerie shop. Some of the sets were more money than I had seen, in my life.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1

Jackie just laughed and said, "Don't worry about paying this back, once your pictures have been taken. I can tell you will look great and if you look great, they won’t ask for the money back. Now let’s slip into the changing room and try some of this stuff on. We need to make sure it’s just right for your photoshoot, tomorrow okay!"

We stepped into the changing rooms. I have to admit, I was nervous stripping down in front of this woman. As it was the first time I had with my cowboy. I had no idea why.

At first, she helped me on and went and changed sizes of items, though sometimes I felt she touched me a lot more than necessary. The odd thing was it had been so long since anyone had touched me sexually and now my worries were gone. I liked it in a sort of odd way.

Please don’t misunderstand me. I had no idea about lesbianism and had never had feelings for another woman. Jackie seemed to get more and more emboldened, as I never complained. As I stood in this silk cami and funny knickers - I learnt later they were French knickers - I had never seen anything like them. She ran her hands slowly down my sides and looking me squarely in the eyes pulled me close and kissed me.

I had never been kissed by a woman. Well, that is except my mom and one or two aunts but nothing like this. This was no friendly kiss this was a full-on lovers kiss. I felt her tongue touching my lips and my mouth opened to this soft smooth interloper.

Soon my tongue was fencing with hers, as my body felt the warmth of her hands. As they touched and stroked, sometimes tweaking sometimes rolling, my nipples were like organ stops. I didn't know what to do never having felt like this with another woman. So, I started to copy her hands.

She was still fully clothed but I wasn't having that. I eased open the buttons on her blouse, her breasts filling her bra cups. Gently yet forcefully I got her breasts out of their restrictions. Feeling another woman's breasts was so different from when I felt my own.

Soon her nipples were as hard as mine and I lowered my mouth onto one. Jackie though already had my cami off and easing my head out of the road. Started really sucking on my nipples while kneading them. Each manipulation made me damper between my legs. My clit was straining to be touched and oddly I wanted this woman to do it. Her soft hands eased inside the leg of the French knickers I was wearing and started to stroke my lips and touch and play with my clit. I wanted her more than I could ever have imagined, though what I was going to do with her I really didn't know.

I forced her skirt which was short and tight up over her hips so I could get at her panties. Her panties were the sexiest things I had ever seen. As my hand slid into them, starting to try and slip inside her pussy lips, she said:

"NO! Do it slowly just as though you were doing it to yourself."

So, thinking about how I liked to masturbate, I started to do it with her. I could feel her lips filling out, puffing up and her clit, under my ministrations, started to rear out of its little sleeve. When I felt this, I started to really suck her nipples, working her clit that much harder. Soon she was moaning quite loudly. I tried to shush her, in case the lass who was serving heard us. Jackie took no notice. Instead, she pulled me over to this sort of couch and, laying me down on it, came around and straddled over my head.

I hadn't a clue what she wanted me to do. None of the girls had ever talked about doing it with another woman so I just looked at the pussy that was being lowered to my face. Then I felt her mouth kiss mine and her tongue start to lick my lips. Oh, the feeling. I had never felt anything like it. Though I had given oral to my cowboy, he had never returned the compliment. I copied what she was doing. Finally sucking her clit into my mouth and allowing my tongue to flick it while pushing two fingers into her pussy.

Jackie was like someone with breathing difficulties. In fact, at one point I almost stopped but realised that the more I fucked her with my fingers and sucked her clit the more she panted. Soon she was fucking my fingers and face. Me I was just as bad. I had stopped worrying about the noise we were making. Allowed my orgasm to just flood over me or should I say flood over Jackie. I came like a tap.

It was at this precise moment the shop assistant walked in. She didn't say anything just stripped and while I still licked and finger fucked Jackie's pussy she stood between my legs. I couldn't believe it, I could feel a cock. Soft, yet hard enough to penetrate me! I could feel her hips banging between my legs. My pussy responded immediately. I was humping her cock. How could a woman have such a nice big cock, it filled me just right? It didn't take long for another orgasm to start deep inside me. As it started her cock started to buzz.

"Ohhh gawd! Yes! Yes! Faster, I'm coming!"

I couldn't figure out how she had a cock like a mans. Nor how it was so much better than a man’s. All I could do was lay there and literally squirt my cum. Something I had never done before, not like this. When she pulled out, I saw it was a man’s cock. At least shaped like a man’s cock but in some sort of rubber attached to a harness.

"You wanna try using this hon?"

I watched as she unstrapped the harness. The dick, about 9" long and quite fat, hung from it in her hand. Really, I was surprised at myself. I quickly got up and with Jackie saying she was really close, I quickly donned this magnificent male appendage, with its round ball sliding up inside me. Pulling Jackie to the end of the couch, I slung her legs over my shoulders. Without further ado, I slammed my new cock right up her. Oh, that feeling of power! I saw her wince and yet smile at the same time. I was in control for probably the first time in my life.

"Get your pussy over her mouth while I fuck her good!"

Was that me taking charge? I watched with satisfaction as the assistant straddled Jackie's head. I was slowly building up speed and Jackie was humping me back. The feeling was amazing. So, this is what a guy felt when he slammed into you. I had no thought about giving her pleasure, I just wanted to hear her cum. The more she moaned as I slammed into her, the harder I did it, 'till I could hear her screaming only muffled by the pussy over her mouth.

"Yes, Fucck me! Gawd don't stop!"

The assistant was already humping her pussy onto Jackie's face and screaming she was cumming. Jackie suddenly screamed and humped off the couch to meet me before falling backwards, her hands falling limply towards the floor. I thought oh gawd I've killed her with pleasure. I pulled out and pushed the assistant who was still screaming she had cum. Jackie's chest was rising normally so she wasn't dead. As I checked at her head her eyes slowly opened and she smiled.

"I must have passed out."

The three of us dressed and, taking my new lingerie all wrapped and in carriers, I headed to my lodgings. I was pleased that Jackie said she had arranged the shoot for tomorrow. Well, I definitely needed a shower. I was worn out, sticky and so exhausted with satisfaction.

 

Published 
Written by Dr_Foster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments