Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was just a one night stand with my best friend

"She kissed me and I couldn't resist.."

28
10 Comments 10
33.6k Views 33.6k
654 words 654 words
Famous Story
So, my friend and I were watching a horror movie, and we were cuddling on my bed. She was wrapped around me. Every time there was a scary part, though, she would squeeze into me, feeling me up. I turned to ask her something, and she kissed me. At first I was stunned and didn't move. She smiled and kissed me again. I kissed her back this time.

I turned so that I was straddling her on top, and we kept kissing. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I moaned. My hands wandered around her body, her hips, and then up her ribs, teasing her already burning body. She moaned when I brushed over her hard nipples. I smirked and kissed down her neck. Lifted up her shirt and then continued kissing her. She gasped when I took her little nipple in my mouth. I rolled it around with my tongue while teasing her other nipple with my fingers. I continued my assault on her breasts as my hands wandered down. 

I started rubbing her already damp panties. Her hips bucked up. I watched her as she begged for more. I smiled. She moaned louder and louder as I rubbed her. I slipped off her panties and slipped my finger inside her tightness. She practically screamed. I curled my finger upwards and hit her g-spot. She bucked her hips and fucked my finger. I added another and she moaned out my name. I smirked and continued. Soon she was panting. I told her to cum for me. 

I moved my head down and started to lick her. She screamed and wiggled on the bed. I licked and nibbled and sucked her clit while my fingers never slowed. She pushed on my head and bucked her hips up as she moaned, I felt her tense up and cum on my fingers. After she calmed down, she smiled and whispered that it was my turn..

I felt wet as she straddled my already flustered body.

AlisaLaDiva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaLaDiva

Her hands caressed my large breasts and hard little nipples. Her fingers playing with them, she bent her head down and kissed my neck. I felt her sucking and teasing my skin. I moaned loudly when her teeth grazed my collar bone. 

I begged her, with raspy breath, for more. She only smiled, knowing now she had complete control over my body. Her hips rolled over my stomach as she ground her pussy on me. It turned me on so much.

She kissed my erect nipple and pulled it into her wet mouth. I moaned and hissed when she pulled it hard in between her teeth. I grasped the sheets in an attempt to calm my need. She wouldn't let up.

Her hands held my hips, and she continued on with the other nipple before finally deciding to give my aching clit some attention. She kissed down my flat but curvy tummy and held my legs open. Using her teeth and never breaking eye contact, she pulled my lace thong off my body, over my long legs. She kissed back up my thigh and straight to where I wanted her most.

She dug into my drippy pussy, lapping and sucking, her tongue running up and down my lips, nibbling my clit and dipping inside my tight pussy. I moaned and screamed as she slipped two fingers inside me and sucked hard on my clit. I felt myself reaching for my orgasm. I rubbed my pussy on her face, and she went harder, pushing me over the edge. 

After I came, she licked all my juices up. We kissed and tasted each other, giving multiple orgasms and exploring that night.

Author's Note: Hello my wonderful lush followers (: This story is completely true unlike some of my other stories. I hope you enjoyed reading it! Please message or contact me, comment and vote! Let me know if I can improve in anyway.
Published 
Written by Angelshields
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments