Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny From Cell Block "C", Chapter 3

"Roxie shows Jennifer what having a friend on the inside means and makes Jennifer her "pretty""

27
12 Comments 12
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Jennifer's powerful orgasm finally subsided and she lay on the bed with her eyes closed, panting heavily as Roxie got up from on top of her. She went over to the single steel wall locker she had for a closet and on the top shelf, she retrieved something, bringing it back to where Jennifer lay.

"Now that you've had that cum you missed out on earlier, pretty, I'm gonna fuck you like no guy ever fucked you! My cock can go all night long and never get soft or quit on you! I'm going to wear that little cunt of yours out, pretty!" Roxie said.

Jennifer opened her eyes from the bliss of her orgasm to see Roxie standing over her with what appeared to be a huge flesh-colored dildo in some sort of leather harness. Her eyes went wide when she recognized what it was. 

"What is that? Where did you get that from?" she asked.

Roxie smiled "This is for you, my sweet... I want to show you that just because you have a dick, doesn't mean you have to be a prick!" she said. 

"I know about you and your ex... about how he set you up and let you take the fall for his drug dealing. Believe me, darling, you aren't the first to tell such a story. And I'm afraid you won't be the last.

"I'm not saying that all men are assholes–there are a few good men still left. But there are a lot more that are lying, cheating, two-timing pricks!" she said.

Then Roxie did something that totally caught Jennifer off-guard... she knelt down beside the young girl laying on her back on the bed. She tenderly moved a lock of sweat-matted hair from her face and softly stroked her cheek. 

"But I am different pretty. I am not like your ex or any of the men you have known. I'm not going anywhere, both literally and figuratively, and I want us to become good friends and even better lovers," she said softly.

Jennifer looked up into the strangely kind eyes of this hardened convict. "Roxie, what did you mean at dinner tonight? You told that Angela woman that I was your pretty. What did you mean?" she asked.

Roxie smiled. "This can be a very cold and lonely place, honey, if you don't have a friend to help you pass the time and make life a little easier. I used to have someone in here like that. Donna was her name. 

"She got sprung a couple of years ago when her sentence was up and since then I just haven't found anyone that I wanted... anyone that interested me. But then I saw you when you came to LSPW, and I knew that I had to get to know you.

"So, yes, I meant what I said. You can be my pretty if you want to, it's up to you. But this place can be dangerous as well as lonely. An innocent little thing like you really needs someone you can trust to watch your back. It's important in here to keep from getting hurt or getting taken advantage of. 

"There are a lot of cons in here that would like nothing more than to get their hands on a sweet little girl like you. And they won't care about what happens to you, not like I do. They will use you and use you up.

"Trust me when I tell you this because it happened to me. Having someone you can trust to have your back can keep you safe and keep anything bad from happening to you. 

"Having me as that person is even better–the cons here respect me and pay attention to what I say. If I tell them you are mine, no one will bother you. Just like at dinner, they know not to cross me," Roxie said.

Jennifer thought about what Roxie had told her for a moment before answering. "Roxie, I would like to be your pretty. I would like to have you take care of me in here. This place is very scary–I've never been in prison before. 

"Hell, I've never gotten anything more than a parking ticket until now. I don't know what to do or who I can or can't talk to... I don't know anything about prison life. I need someone who can show me what to do and protect me," she said.

"I'm glad to hear that, pretty. You can consider yourself taken then. You're mine now, baby, and Roxie will do everything necessary to teach you and to protect you. 

"You are safe now, darling... as safe as if you were in your mother's arms. I will take care of you, my sweet... in every way, Roxie said, smiling mischievously.

"I like that idea... a lot!" Jennifer said. She knew just what Roxie meant when she said "in every way" and she could hardly wait to get started.

Roxie smiled and leaned down to kiss the young woman on her bed. They kissed deeply and passionately as Roxie's hand slid down Jennifer's body to her crotch. Jennifer parted her legs and raised her hips in a silent welcome to the roaming hand.

Jennifer gasped which then turned into a moan as Roxie's fingers found her opening and slipped inside. Roxie knew just what to do and when to do it to set Jennifer's body on fire with hot burning lust. 

She raised her hips, humping up at the hand that was playing her like a prized violin and she ground her hips in ecstatic pleasure.

As Roxie's fingers plunged in and out of Jennifer's wet drooling pussy, Roxie enjoyed Jennifer's small but highly sensitive young tits, licking and sucking the tender nipples and pinching them with her free hand. 

Jennifer was beside herself with pleasure not sure which was giving her more enjoyment. But it didn't matter, all that mattered is that the enjoyment didn't stop.

"Oh God, Roxie! Oh, please, don't stop! Oh, fuck, that feels so good! Please don't ever stop!" she moaned and mewled as Roxie drove her to the point of madness.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head, my dear, we have just begun this party!" Roxie said. 

And Roxie didn't disappoint either. She knew just how to keep the young woman on the very edge of her orgasm–the point where any instant she could fall blissfully into a full-on mindblowing orgasmic eruption. 

But instead of pushing her over the edge, Roxie pulled back just enough to keep that from happening. Jennifer rode this knife's edge as Roxie teased and tormented her until the young woman was begging her to make her cum.

"Oh please, Roxie! Oh, God, please make me cum! Please, Please. please! I need to cum! Please, I need to cum so badly! Please, Roxie, please make your pretty cum! Make me cum for you, pleeease!" Jennifer begged, nearly in tears by now.

Roxie chuckled, "Oh darling, you look so sweet begging like that, pretty! I'm going to have lots of fun making you beg from now on! You are just sooo precious!" she said, grinning wickedly.

"OHH, GOD!" Jenifer moaned hearing what Roxie had planned for her.

"That's right baby... I'm going to fuck that sweet mouth, that juicy little pussy, and even that tight little ass! You are going to be my favorite little plaything, pretty, and I am going to have a lot of fun with you!" Roxie said.

"Oh, Roxie! Oh please, please, fuck me with your big, fat cock! Please fuck me!" Jennifer pleaded.

Roxie couldn't help but grin. "Oh pretty, of course, I'll fuck you, baby. Show me that ass... I want to fuck that pretty pussy from behind–you like it that way, darling?" Roxie asked.

"I don't care! I don't care how you fuck me, just fuck me! Please!" Jennifer said. 

She got into position kneeling on the edge of the bed with her knees spread wide and her face and chest on the bed. Her ass stuck high in the air, Roxie rubbed the twin cheeks and caressed the shiny wet slit between. 

Jennifer moaned and pushed her ass back against the teasing finger "Oh, yeah, oh that feels so good!" 

Roxie was encouraged as she fingered Jennifer's dripping pussy, her fingers pistoning in and out of Jennifer's drooling slit. 

"I'm going to fuck you... I'm going to fuck that hot wet little cunt of yours," Roxie said as she plunged her fingers in and out of her, making wet squishing noises in her sloppy pussy.

"Yes, fuck me. Please, I want you to fuck me," Jennifer chanted back as Roxie continued to drive her crazy. 

Jennifer looked back and saw the huge dick swinging at Roxie's crotch. It was much bigger than she had been used to and she wondered if her little cunt could accommodate the huge dick.

Roxie squeezed some lube from a bottle onto the shaft of the dick, coating it,  as she prepared to mount Jennifer. 

"Now reach back baby and spread those cheeks... I want to see that sweet pussy so I get the right hole!" she said.

Jennifer did as Roxie said reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart so that her pussy lips opened a bit. Roxie positioned herself between Jennifer's legs and pushed forward a bit as she guided the head of the huge dick into Jennifer's cunt. 

She eased in just the head as Jennifer moaned before she slid just an inch more. She worked the long flesh-colored cock slowly into Jennifer's hole. Roxie watched as the giant cock inched into Jennifer's cunt a little at the time. 

Roxie spat gently as the wet saliva found its mark on the shaft which slid further into the woman's box. Roxie eased out slowly and then back again allowing Jennifer to get used to the size. 

Roxie, excited at the thought of fucking her new plaything, squeezed her own titties and pulled roughly at her nipples, looking down at Jennifer, her face buried in the pillow of the bed.

"You like my cock baby? You like me fucking you with my big dick?" Roxie asked Jennifer who could only nod her head and make a muffled sound as her face was buried in the pillow to keep her moans and cries to a minimum.

"Yeah, I'm gonna' get me some of that cute little pussy. I've never fucked a pussy as young as yours before. My last girlfriend was my age, so a sweet young pretty like you is a real treat! That's why I came looking for you when you first got here... I wanted the first crack at that crack of yours!" she said.

Roxie kept on as she pushed the dick harder into Jennifer's cunt, pushing it in, pulling it back out until her crotch met Jennifer's pussy. 

"Your little pussy's getting stretched out now!" she said as she fucked the young woman as if there was a time limit on it.

"That's it... you're taking it all now baby. That's a good girl. Now fuck me. Fuck me back. Ride my cock," Roxie hissed as she moved more forcefully into the young brunette who felt her legs shaking. 

She knew the feeling. She knew exactly what Jennifer was feeling as she had herself been in the same position, although it had been awhile. 

Roxie could tell that Jennifer was close to another momentous orgasm and since she had edged her for so long already, she decided it was time to push her over that edge.

She reached under Jennifer's hip and fingered her clit as she kept pumping her fake cock in and out of her quivering pussy.

Roxie thrust forward one last time and drove Jennifer right over the edge as she buried her cock deep in the woman's hot burning cunt! 

"Ohhhhhh fuck," Jennifer cried out as she involuntarily lifted her head from the pillow, "Ohhhh, baby, fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy with your big fat cock!" 

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

"Such naughty talk for a little pretty," Roxie said between thrusts, "You don't sound very ladylike do you!" 

"Fuck, ladylike," Jennifer groaned, "just fuck me! I wouldn't be in this place if that asshole ex of mine hadn't set me up for his drug-dealing!" 

Roxie chuckled a little at her friend's rant. "Yeah, men can be real pricks–and not the good kind! But you don't have to worry about that for a long time, pretty. And until then I will be your lover and you will be mine!" 

Then her attention quickly returned to the task at hand, and that meant fingering and teasing Jennifer's throbbing hypersensitive clit to keep her orgasm going as long as she could. 

In one last tease, Roxie barely flicked her finger over the distended little head and asked sweetly, "Is this how you like it, babe?" she asked. 

By now Jennifer was in utter ecstasy and oblivious to the world around her. All she knew was the exquisite feeling of the plastic cock plunging in and out of her and the delicious feeling of Roxie's fingers rubbing her swollen clit.

Roxie didn't let up as she continued to pound the young woman's pussy, spitting again on the shaft of her fake cock and watching it disappear into the quivering hole as it bucked madly against her. 

Jennifer stuck her head back down into the pillow, the need to scream out her pleasure and joy too great to withhold. 

Roxie began easing up and gently pulled the head from Jennifer's lips as her pussy remained open, inviting the huge cock to come back and invade her again, as it slightly quivered from the throes of her orgasm.

But instead of fucking it some more, Roxie bent down and began lovingly licking at the opening as Jennifer moaned into the pillow and pushed her ass upwards towards the mouth that was making her feel so good. 

Roxie licked and kissed Jennifer's well-used pussy until finally, she had brought the young girls back from her orgasm. Jennifer lay on her stomach dreamily relaxing in the afterglow while Roxie watched over her.

"So little one... are you worn out yet? "Did you enjoy my cock?" Roxie cooed. 

"Oh yes," Jennifer moaned as Roxie carefully brushed her sweat-matted hair from her face. Jennifer's rolled over onto her back and looked up at her new lover.

"Well, that's good. You looked like a little slut laying there as I fucked you, too. Is that what you are? Are you a little slut? My little lesbian slut?" Roxie kept on.

"Yes," Jennifer said softly looking at her. 

"Say it," Roxie said. 

Jennifer looked Roxie directly in the eyes. "Yes, yes I'm a lesbian slut," Jennifer replied. "I love how you fuck me. I want you to always fuck me." 

"Whose pussy is this?" Roxie continued 

"Your pussy... my pussy belongs to you. I belong to you...." Jennifer moaned.

"That's right my pretty. You belong to me and only me. You're my little lesbian now and you will eat my pussy when I ask you. I will take you any time I like. And I will take care of you while you are in here too. I will take care of everything," Roxie said.

"Now, you can demonstrate how much you love me. What a good little slut you are by returning the favor and making me feel good too. I'd like that," Roxie said. 

Jennifer didn't need to be asked twice. She sat up putting her arms around Roxie and pulled her into a deep kiss.

As they kissed, they slowly lay down next to each other and Jennifer's hand reached between Roxie's spread legs and began rubbing Roxie's clit... rubbing it quickly with her fingers.

"Sweetheart, I would really love to have my pussy licked," Roxie said. "Would you like that? Would you like to lick my sweet cunt?" 

When Jennifer didn't respond right away, Roxie asked more sternly. "Would you like that you little slut? You want to stick your tongue in my hot little cunt and taste my sweetness?"

Jennifer groaned. "Yes... Yes, I want to." 

"You want  to what?" Roxie chided.

"I want to lick your pussy. Please let me eat your pussy, Roxie," Jennifer surrendered.

Roxie rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide.  Jennifer crawled between them and Roxie pushed her head gently down as Jennifer buried her face into her pussy. 

Roxie groaned loudly as Jennifer snaked her tongue into her cunt, pushing it deep into her hole before gently licking back up to her throbbing clit. Roxie raised her legs up over her head and pushed her hips up 

"Lick my asshole slut!" she commanded. 

Jennifer obeyed without thinking, licking around her puckered opening then forming her tongue into a little cock and poking into the tight opening. Jennifer had never tasted anyone's ass before but didn't seem to mind the strange new taste. 

After a bit of rimming, she went back to eating Roxie's pussy,  burying her tongue deep into her fuckhole. Jennifer reached up to squeeze Roxie's large tits and pinch and play with her hard stiff nipples. 

"I don't know sweetie. Looks to me like you're definitely a lesbian. Here you are begging to eat another woman's pussy and playing with her tits. And you are enjoying it aren't you?" Roxie said.

"Yes," came the very faint reply. 

"Yes, what baby?" Roxie pressed. "Are you a straight girl with a little boyfriend...or are you my little lesbian slut?"

Lesbian or straight? Roxie was making her declare herself. She wanted Jennifer to admit it herself, in her own words, and from her own mouth. 

She wanted the young girl to surrender herself to the feelings and to Roxie's desires. She was the only one who could admit her feelings and Roxie wanted her answer.

"Answer me, baby. Are you my lesbian slut?" Roxies demanded.

Jennifer knew she couldn't turn back. The feeling was like nothing she ever experienced. It was so good. Better than anything she ever felt. She knew she didn't want to turn back. 

"Yes, Yes, I'm a lesbian. I'll be your lesbian slut. I want to eat your pussy. I want to be your pretty always!"

Roxie had won. This was easier than she thought it would be. 

"Okay baby, I'll let you be my pretty... my little lesbian slut," Jennifer raised her head up and looked at Roxie's smiling face. She knew that this older more experienced woman would take care of her in whatever way she needed it. 

Her fears and apprehension in being in this place suddenly disappeared. She would be safe and she would be cared for. And unlike on the outside, she knew that Roxie wouldn't run off with someone new–there was no place to go! 

"Get busy, baby, and lick my twat. Show me what a good little lesbian you can be," Roxie said, pushing her head back down onto her crotch.

Jennifer resumed her assault licking her pussy and probing her ass with her fingers and tongue. She took a few gentle licks before settling her face into her pussy. She slid her tongue in the fold and probed her clit as Roxie moaned.

"That's right, baby. Lick my pussy. Suck on my clit. Show me what a good little lesbian slut you are. You like licking pussy don't cha' baby?

"I knew you would and I'm gonna' let you have all the pussy you can eat. Do I taste good baby? Do you like all that sweet juice?" 

Jennifer nodded but then realized Roxie was looking for an answer. She demanded an answer. 

"Yes,  I love licking your pussy. Your pussy tastes so good." Jennifer wasn't lying. 

She did love the taste of Roxie's pussy–more than she thought she ever would enjoy another woman's taste. Why had she been so hesitant? Licking and sucking on Roxie's pussy seemed the most natural thing in the world now. 

Nothing she had ever done had made her happier. It made her feel good to be lapping at Roxie's cunt, licking up her juices. Yes, she knew it. She was a lesbian. She wanted to be a lesbian. She wanted to be Roxie's lesbian.

Roxie could already feel her orgasm building. Maybe it was the act of turning a straight girl into a lesbian... the power she felt in winning her over. Maybe the young woman was just doing that good of a job eating her pussy. 

Whatever the reason, she could feel that old familiar churning inside that let her know she was seconds away from an orgasm. She missed that feeling and was very glad to see it return to her.

Jennifer also seemed to sense that Roxie was reaching her climax, and it made her work even more frenzied on her juicy pussy.

Within seconds, Jennifer's loud slurping sounds were drowned out by Roxie's urgent and very vocal moans, as she reached the edge of forever. 

One final lick, coupled with the trick she learned from Roxie herself–that finger in the asshole trick that sent her crashing over the edge–did the same for the teacher now as Roxie plunged headlong into the bottomless chasm of her orgasm.

"Yes, baby, yes! Lick that dirty cunt! Make me cum, darling, make me cum on your wonderful tongue!" Roxie cried out just before she did that very thing. 

With a loud, long groan of happy satisfaction, Roxie's dam burst and she flooded Jennifer's greedy mouth with her sweet honey.

Jennifer licked and lapped up what she could, but Roxie had been long without a proper cum and she let everything that had built up since then go all at once. 

Jennifer was soaked with the saliva and pussy juice cocktail, her face smeared and the juices pouring down her chin to her tits as well. She was wet from her tits up, but she was happy to have made Roxie cum so hard.

 Roxie collapsed back on the bed panting and moaning softly as she tried to regain her breathing and calm down. Jennifer crawled up her body a few inches and laid her head on Roxie's belly, happy that she had done a good job for her new guide and protector. 

Roxie lay there stroking the sweaty hair of her pretty until her breathing and heart rate returned to near-normal levels. Then she indicated to Jennifer to come up further and Roxie put her arms around her new lover and they kissed tenderly.

"Oh baby, you learn quick... you're gonna be so good at this," Roxie said softly as she traced Jennifer's lip with her fingertip. Jennifer moaned in response to Roxie's words. Then Roxie pulled her in for another sweet kiss. 
 

Epilogue:
Roxie and Jennifer remained lovers and friends for the remainder of Jennifer's sentence. She stayed in Louisana State Prison for Women for a total of seven years before being freed and upon leaving the prison remained in the area and as close to Roxie as she could. 

Roxie had become more than just a friend and lover and three years later when Roxie came up for parole, Jennifer was there at her hearing. Roxie was granted parole having served twelve of her twenty-year sentence. 

The pair went to Las Vegas where they were married and then moved to Georgia where Roxie had family that was more accepting of her lesbian lifestyle.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments