Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katy And The Canadian

"A shy inexperienced college girl surrenders to desire"

42
25 Comments 25
17.7k Views 17.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
My name is Katy. I’m from a small New England town where my family has lived for centuries. My father is the town banker, my mother the volunteer who drives everyone crazy with her strident manner. Describing my family as starchy would be putting it mildly and my childhood was quite strict. My parents were very controlling although I love them both dearly.

I like to think I’m kind of pretty, though I wish my breasts were bigger. My hair is this wild, blonde tangle that irritates my mother. I think that’s why I like it. I’m a bit shy. I have dated boys, under the watchful gaze of my father and strict curfews. I guess you could say I am naively innocent. There was much fumbling around in car back seats but I’m still a virgin. Truth is I never felt ready and most high school guys always seemed so rough and awkward. And they never felt as good as my own touch in the dark privacy of my room.

Somehow I was able to convince my parents to let me attend a college upstate, although I think I was more nervous than they were. I’d never been away from my parents and wasn’t quite sure what to expect. I had dreams that the young men would suddenly appear sexy and sophisticated and I would at last find the man to surrender my virginity to.

Finally September arrived and off I went, timid as ever but determined. My father drove me upstate but I made him promise to drop me at the college dormitory and find my own way. I managed to find my dorm room and was quietly unpacking my things when this wild dervish crashed into the room. Startled I turned to see a beautiful, slender brunette smiling at me warmly.

“Hi, I’m Emma,” she gasped breathlessly then she gave me a very non-New England hug as I stumbled to introduce myself.

I just stared as she began a lengthy monologue telling me she was from Canada and how she loved being away from home and my God my hair was so gorgeous what did I use and why is the room so small and on and on like this wild blast of dark mysterious air that filled the room to bursting.

She proceeded to declare we would be best friends and she already knew by looking at me that she adored me. She just radiated this genuine warmth and I couldn’t help but immediately like her. She was the antithesis to everything I had ever known. So vibrant and full of life compared to my stiff pretentious family.

We soon became inseparable, sharing the trials and tribulations of our first year in college. She was so kind hearted and warm I easily told her every private secret. She never judged me but just seemed to know my heart without me explaining everything. After my starchy upbringing it just felt so amazing to be surrounded by such easy comfort.

Our dorm room was marginally larger than a closet and our beds were only about fifteen inches apart. One overly warm night I was having trouble sleeping and awoke to the soft rustling of Emma’s bedsheets. The moonlight leaked in through our flimsy curtain and in the milky light I slowly realized she was pleasuring herself. I watch transfixed as the rhythm of her hand rippled the bedcovers. I must have been holding my breath because I finally gasped louder than I wanted and she slowly turned to look at me.

There was this soft smile on her face and not a trace of guilt or shame. Perhaps I imagined it but I’m sure I caught the hint of invitation in her eyes. I felt my face flush with embarrassment and a light tingle between my own legs. Watching her just reminded me of my own fruitless search for sexual release. I lay there spellbound as her slender arm revealed itself from beneath the sheets.

She reached across the gap between our beds and slowly drew me from my bed towards her. It was as though she could sense my loneliness and just wanted me to feel a little less lost. It felt like a dream but I could have no more resisted than if she was my favourite dessert. She pulled back the covers and slowly drew me into bed, coaxing me in to place beside her naked body. The sudden warmth of her skin against mine set off alarm bells in my every nerve ending. She kissed me chastely but it made me tremble.

Our bodies were much the same, the lean figures of two young women with just enough curves to hint at the women we were to become. We never said a word to each other, just lay there in comfortable silence. My thoughts were like quicksilver, tiny jewels that shattered into fleeting remnants, and I realized I desperately wanted her to touch me. I turned to look at her face, and she just smiled then gently cupped my chin, drawing me closer. When she kissed me I knew; I felt something inside just fall away.

Then she turned her body into mine; her hands beginning to explore my body. Initially so tantalizingly gentle, then, with more authority as she took charge of me. Perhaps I surrendered too easily but I knew it was what I wanted. I think Emma knew me before I knew myself. Her lips crushed against mine and her tongue darted between my lips. The sudden heat of her exploring tongue sent a hot thrilling wave directly between my legs. Emma’s kisses were dancing fire.

Her hands slowly traced each of my small breasts and I nearly fainted when she sucked my nipple into her mouth. I could feel nothing but moist heat, especially between my legs. Her hand slowly slid down my body as I arched my back to meet her hand, wanting her touch, desperate for her fingers. I was dying to feel her touch inside me.

I couldn’t take it anymore and I pushed her hand downward with my own, inwardly shrieking in pleasure as I felt the pressure of her palm brush over my clitoris. Still not enough, I guided her fingers to my wet slit, begging with my eyes.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

She smiled, this beautiful soft smile then kissed me gently as she slid one finger between the folds of my hungry pussy.

Deftly her magical finger teased me, her delicate touch sending throes of desire through my quaking body. I pulled her head toward mine losing myself in a kiss, wanting nothing more than to be loved for this one moment in time.

Slowly she began to kiss her way down my body. The anticipation created a quivering in my inner thighs and soon, my entire body, as her mouth moved lower. I could feel her warm breath on my clit, her breathing coming faster now but not as fast as mine. My heart was pounding; I badly wanted to push her head between my legs but managed to hold back fearing I might go too far too soon.

Then, heaven, her tongue flickered so softly across my clit it was like a feather but in my heart the weight of ages was suddenly lifted off me.

She increased the pressure against my clit as my hips rose from her bed, wanting, simply wanting everything I had denied myself for so long. As her tongue entered me for the first time I moaned softly, perhaps I called her name but I was lost in a madness of desire. I just wanted to be taken. I reached for her, my hands on her hips but she resisted, turning her head to mine she smiled a naughty grin and shook her head slowly. As I relaxed my grip on her hips she buried her face between my legs and began lapping furiously as my wetness. Somehow without words she had made it quite clear, this was for me.

She thrust a second finger inside me; I could feel the pressure of her fingertips against my inner wall. This mad, pulsing lightness washed over me as she stroked rhythmically, her tongue teasing my clit, echoing each thrust of her fingers. A quiet roar began in my head and I knew a woman was about to make me come for the first time. A sudden ferocious wave of heat coursed through me and I cried out as my orgasm erupted from my deepest core. Small tears of joy coursed down my cheeks as Emma slowed her ministrations and eased me back from the intense pleasure she had given me. She slowly kissed her way back up my body and embraced me.

“I’ve wanted to do that since the first day we met,” she said quietly.

She stroked my hair softly as I lay quivering against her silky skin. Then slowly, as if they had minds of their own, my hands began to trace along the silky smoothness of her skin. I turned my face upward to look into her eyes then kissed her, taking charge for the first time. I felt this new confidence course through me. As her lips yielded to mine I felt this powerful freedom I had never experienced. I kissed her hard, my lips crushed against hers. I licked her lips with the tip of my tongue, tasting the lingering flavour of myself.

My hands caressed the roundness of her breasts, my finger and thumb pinching her nipples to hardness. She squealed in delight then I lowered my mouth to engulf each peak in turn. Her soft sighs encouraged my exploration as I dragged my tongue across one nipple then the other. I don’t think my warm lips missed a single inch of her as I explored, searching for her secret places of erogenous pleasure. My soft fingertips trailed along the creaminess of her inner thigh. I could feel her stomach flutter against my arm. For the first time in my own sexual experiences everything I was doing felt sensual, exciting, natural. Unlike with boys I instinctively knew exactly what to do.

As I kissed my way down her taut stomach her legs parted slightly. I wanted to devour her, taste her. Most of all I had this overwhelming need to savour her, savour this intensity of feeling. Her every sighed response only heightened my own desire. As I moved toward her centre her musky moist heat flared my nostrils as I inhaled her scent. I licked slowly down over her clit and into the soft velvet of her pussy.

Emma’s moans gave way to whimpers as I lapped hungrily at her honeyed centre, every cell of me focused into the energy of my tongue. My arms circled beneath her thighs and pulled her to my face. I delicately slid my tongue in and out of her wetness, wanting only to give her the same pleasure I had enjoyed. Her hand twisted into my long blonde hair, urging me on.

I gripped her wrist and directed her hand to her soaking hole. Slowly I pushed two of her fingers inside herself, maintaining control I started to fuck her with her own fingers. My lips crushed against her clit as my tongue flickered over her button. I felt her arm relax as she gave over control to me. A triumphant thrill of excitement surged through me. Emma bucked her hips, crying out as I drove her fingers deeper inside her. My tongue began to slide over her clit in wild abandon.

Her wild, sawing gasps for breath signalled her coming explosion and her hand tightened in my hair. I had never felt such love as she orgasmed, crying out my name in moisture laden sobs of pleasure. We collapsed in a wet heap, our bodies entwined. At last, I was home.

I don’t know what came over me that night; perhaps it was simply my sexual awakening. When I look back now I always become aroused thinking of that first night of discovery. The school term dissolved into nights of wild passion as I freed myself from my sheltered previous self. College passed by in a blissful haze of shared orgasms and new found love.

The years passed and eventually we went our separate ways and while we parted as lovers we remain the closest of friends. The hot fire of our college years has given way to the warm embers of memory. Emma was my first love. I’ll never forget her.

Published 
Written by LYFBUZ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments